The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 10:14 am

Pain listened closely and couldn't believe his ears, Raide, it was the same monster that he knew! Pain's right hand balled up into a fist, "Because that demon...Is responsible for the life of my younger brother...That demon is plotting to take over everything, and not just Earth, but your dominion too." Pain walked over to her, standing before her, towering over her as he looked down into her eyes. "Tell me, where can I find him?"

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 10:17 am

Faith grimaced at that question as she stood up, her wing tips still touched the floor.
"I don't know...Last I heard he was in London trying to get a flight here to follow us. He's probably here by now but where about's....I cannot tell you. Sorry." She sighed softly again. Scar wasn't talking anymore, she was mulling things over. She felt sick at the thought of a demon touching her body....bleugh. Scars body shivered in disgust.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 10:22 am

Pain expected to hear that, of course it wouldn't be that easy, but he still had a major key in reaching Raide, this girl. If Raide was after her, then he would come after her soon enough, and when he did, Pain would be there to strike. "Well in that case, sorry girlie, but you aint leavin my side til that demon's dead. If he's after you, he'll be comin soon, and when he does... I'll crush him..." Pain was dead serious, whether she willingly followed him around, or he was forced to follow her, he would do what ever it takes to kill this monster.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 10:24 am

Scar blinked out of her trance when she heard what he said.
"W-what?" she asked uncertainly. Faith frowned.
"You seriously think he would come on his own? Other times he's sent this guy...Melko...I think his name is after us to bring him back to him. He doesn't do the hands on dirt and grime." Faith shrugged slightly whilst Scar shuffled from foot to foot. Her feet where loosing the feeling in them. She might put on her boots soon to keep her legs more warm.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 10:34 am

Pain shrugged, he wasn't sure if he would send a henchman, or go himself, either way he wasn't about to let the only chance he might have at finding this demon slip from his hands. "No, I know that coward will send in his goons first. But if I can get my hands on one of em, I'll find where Raide is, even if I gotta beat it out of em." Pain crossed his arms over his chest, looking at her with his normal serious expression, noticing the way she reacted to what he had said. "It aint nothin personal girlie, so don't get your hopes up. If it makes ya feel any better, look at like this, that freaks after your life, and I'm your body guard."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 10:38 am

Scar ad Faith rolled their eyes in Union and shared a private: typical male thought before Scar bent down and picked up her bag. It was getting closer to morning and she was safer in the morning - she could sleep for a few hours then hunt for a job.
"Well do I get to know my Stalkers name?" she raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her lips. Her feet where becoming colder. She was more Scarlet int he day time so she could blend in so now she was beginning to feel the cold nipping at her toes.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 6:45 pm

Pain softly chuckled at her, he wasn't really one to give his name out to anyone ever, especially some one he just met, but in this case he thought he could make an exception. "Stalker eh? Doesn't sound very bad ass when ya put it like that." Pain turned around and walked away from her, his hands still dug in his pockets, for some reason he knew this woman didn't have a place to stay. Why else would she be sitting on a curb in the middle of the freezing night at two in the morning?!? He just knew she'd follow, turning his head to the left to look over his shoulder at her. "Comin aren't ya?" He said with a smirk, his head turning back to look at the path ahead.

If she were to follow, he might have given her his name, if not, Pain would simply leave, but that didn't mean he still didn't have an eye on her. It didn't matter who this person was, all that mattered was that she was his only lead on finding Raide, he wasn't going to let it slip from his hands...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 6:49 pm

Scar paused for a minute to think. She could either sit on the cold hard pavement or she could follow this man. To be honest she would rather be with him until this demon was off her back and if he wanted her dead...then...Scar sighed, grabbed her bag and ran to catch up with him. She fell into step beside him. It was colder now as the dawn was cracking and she was beginning to feel tired.
"Mmm stalker sounds about right or I could call you my babysitter?" she raised an eyebrow.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 7:00 pm

"Let's stick with bodyguard." He said with a soft chuckle.

The two of them walked side by side in the freezing winter night, the cold breeze gusting against the two of them, the cold seeming to take an effect on Scarlet/Faith. Pain didn't really think too much about it though, it's not like he had any heating or fire powers, and the only other way to warm her up didn't really seem like something he'd want to do. "Gettin cold eh?" His apartments were a few blocks away, so she could warm up there, and Pain could enjoy a nice smoke, maybe a few drinks too.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 7:05 pm

"Mmmm..." Scar nodded, rubbing her arms as she mentally made a note to buy a jacket as soon as she earnt some money. "Faith gets to hot I feel the cold, fucks you up to be honest." Scar sighed softly. She didn't want to dump all her problems on this guy but either way he was stuck with her and Faith as his bait to get the demon he wanted. She didn't mind that much but it felt odd, a complete stranger knowing about her and Faith. She wanted so desperately to be back to just her thoughts not Faith's added ones and she knew Faith wanted to be free, it was only fair.
"So how about you...? Got any weird freaky facts about yourself?"
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 7:35 pm

"I'd imagine, must suck livin with another person in one body...but at least it don't get lonely." He said with a soft chuckle, it was true though, every now and then Pain wouldn't mind having a second voice in his head, to comfort him when he was down. For some reason he thought he already kind of had those voices though, the voices of his dead brothers would always come to guide him in his times of need, but they seemed to only come when it meant more than just Pain's fate, when the Earth was in danger.

Pain wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that, he had many inhuman things about himself, if that's what she meant. Pain didn't even consider himself human anymore, he just wasn't, he didn't look like one, he didn't feel like one, at least to him."I got plenty, none that you would wanna know..."

Pain's apartment was drawing closer, now it was only about a block or two away.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 9:12 am

Scar mustered a small smile then she stopped suddenly. There was something...odd...about this place. She glanced around then frowned slightly. Faith had gone so quiet it was unbelievable, she was worried she was dead or something.
Faith...?
[i]We're being watched, second building on the left, 50th floor, 3rd window along from the right.[i] Scars eyes flickered up to the building and skimmed along. She frowned slightly as the blinds shut quickly. Who on earth...?
"I'm sure they're not all bad..." she said, starting to walk again.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 25th 2009, 9:31 pm

Pain shrugged as he continued to walk beside the young woman, he had plenty of inhuman, yet fantastic things about him. For one, all of his internals, and organs were plated in a thin unbreakable layer of rare metal. His bones were practically indestructible, his body mass was much larger than the norm, his strength was limitless, as was his determination. He had many unique things about him, as did the woman walking beside him, but for some reason Pain still felt he was different. He never really viewed himself as human...

He let a soft chuckle pass his lips immediately following his shrug, "Nothin' I feel like sayin'". He didn't feel like talking, just had a feeling he was being watched, and when ever he got that feeling, it was usually dead on. His joking expression left, the serious fierce one returning as he put his arm out in front of her, stopping her path, his arm accidentally pushing against her breasts. He thought nothing of it as he spoke in his deep raspy voice. " We're being watched. Stay close to me."

With caution Pain proceeded to walk once again, his arm pulling from her and his hand motioning for her to follow. His eyes began darting around the buildings windows, looking for their spy. He was no where to be found, he most likely had stopped watching them once he noticed that Pain was aware of his presence. A coward, like most of his enemies...

Last edited by Pain on March 23rd 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 26th 2009, 10:23 am

Faith scoffed at his little joke to begin with as Scar was killing herself laughing in her mind Faith managed a smile.
"There's laughing in my head," she smirked slightly. She could feel the mans eyes on her back but Faith was way ahead of it, thinking and calculating as she let Scar concentrate on walking despite her laughing fits inside her head. She stopped when he stopped. Yes...there it was again. She shivered and moved a bit closer to Pain.
Scar nodded when he moved his hand away from her breasts, she didn't really give a damn. Faith was a bag of nervous. Now...this person could be one of two men who could shift like that through the shadows: Shadow or Frost, and neither liked to be spotted. She rubbed the scar on her chest subconciously from their last encounter with Shadow.
"They don't like light, they'll be forced to stop following us soon," she said softly, her eyes looking up to the horizon where the sun was beginning to show.
"Maybe we should walk around for a bit so they don't know where we're staying?" she suggested, looking at the pavements which had an odd golden sunlight glow to them. She dug deep in her pocket: she had a few notes left.
"Fancy a meal?" she asked, spotting a diner already bathed in the early morning rays.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 26th 2009, 9:03 pm

He rose his brow as she got closer to him, they were now barely inches apart, she was practically hanging onto his arm. He didn't really know why she was doing that, maybe she was cold, maybe she was scared, or maybe she just wanted to be close to him, what ever. He shrugged it off and continued walking.

Pain let a cocky chuckle escape his nose, he wasn't afraid of them, he could care less if they knew where he lived, if anything it was better. Besides, walking around might not help very much, but the sound of a meal made his stomach grumble. He was hungry, and this man had a massive appetite, one big enough to out eat ten full grown men!

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry as hell, plus you look like you're freezin your ass off... Not too many places are open this late, but I know a few. Go to one of my favorite spots, It's a bar and a diner, decent place, great food, great booze. Sound good to ya?"
He had his wallet on him, full of cash, plus he was a regular at the bar, so he knew everyone and got discounts. He planned on paying for everything, this woman didn't seem to have much money, plus it was just in his nature. Despite his tough exterior, he was actually a pretty nice guy deep down, but not everyone got to see that side of him.

Last edited by Pain on March 23rd 2012, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 26th 2009, 9:07 pm

Scar nodded. She was freezing but she was more trembling to the fact she could feel their cold eyes on the back of her neck, watching her scar by which they had inserted Faith into her. She brought her hair down so it tumbled down to her waist, shaking it out like a black cape she let the bangs fall over her eyes slightly.
"S-sounds good," she said, her teeth chattering. She was only just realising how cold it was on a snow night outside without the angel blood to warm her. Her wings folded away without a trace as she sighed. It was uncomfortable but it would have to do.
"H-how far?" she asked, looking around.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top