The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Living in Sin I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Living in Sin I_vote_lcapLiving in Sin I_voting_barLiving in Sin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Living in Sin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living in Sin Empty Living in Sin

Post by Chellizard November 17th 2009, 1:04 am

It was raining. Well, sort of. Water was precipitating, just like it should be when it was raining.. But it was lifting from the ground. No, not from a fountain, or anything like that. The water was simply rising from the ground but it looked as if it were raining. Not many people would consider anything like this normal... For one girl and maybe a small handful of other people, she found it normal. She was standing, in the middle of the day, with people running from her. A few people stayed, watching her 'magic' trick. She was the reason the rain was going up and not down. The clouds in the sky were just white, not a bit of gray in view. She held no form of emotion upon her face. Her eyes, though, were held open so that the sapphire hued optics could glance about nonchalantly. She kept tabs on people, and how they reacted. Without even noticing, she had been drenching a billboard and now it was ruined.. She didn't know this, though, and now it was going to be her ass that was in trouble. She was standing near a fountain, where a lot of pedestrian traffic usually was. It was a good spot to record data, of course. If her calculations were correct, ever two out of seven people would stay and watch, four out of seven would walk away in disgust, and every one out of seven didn't even notice. She sighed gently, her hands shifting so that the water's pattern changed. She was bored.. so very, very bored.. and this is all she could do.. entertain the people that actually wanted to watch.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Living in Sin Empty Re: Living in Sin

Post by The Black Knight November 17th 2009, 11:20 am

Wilbert found himself in street clothes, a typical 'gangsta' attire being worn on to help throw off who he really was. He wore baggy black jeans, his dark blue and dark green checkered boxers showing, a tight fitting black tank top was worn over his chocolate muscular torso, and a black beanie worn over his buzz cut. He strutted powerfully down the street, his arms swaying at his side, people clearing a path for him, an intimidating blank expression on his face. It was an all act, he hated these stupid clothes, he hated acting like an uneducated idiot, but did it anyway, he couldn't risk people finding out who he really was.

The wind gusted into him, it was a chilly day, cold, but not quite cold enough to snow; though the cold never really bothered him, at least not this cold, the temperature just wasn't low off to make him throw on a sweater. The city was wet, puddles everywhere, and off in the distance it seemed to be raining, rather oddly... His eyes narrowed over at the water, a woman standing in the midst of it all, a small crowd gathered around her. She seemed to be controlling the water, making it dance about, making unnatural movements which could only be possible if there were some one guiding it.

He picked up his pace just a little bit so that his walking still seemed natural, his right hand digging into his pocket while his left went up to scratch the stubble's of hair on his chin. He was very curious about this woman, from first sight, she didn't seem normal, the technology she wore on her arm and face; he simply had to find out what it did, what it was, why she had it. He always thirsted for knowledge, even now as he walked towards her he was scanning her and adding her to his database of super powered beings. He would add more notes on her later, but for now he would do some undercover work, find out more about her as the civilian Wilbert.

He stepped up before her show, standing a bit closer than anyone else in the audience, his bright brown eyes staring into hers. He put on his fake yet extremely convincing ghetto accent, once again trying to throw off his identity. "Dayyum gurl! Dose are some trippah tricks ya got dere. Ya gotta show a brotha how ya do dat!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Living in Sin Blackknight1Living in Sin Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 18th 2009, 10:47 pm

The female just looked towards the male, her head cocking gently to the side. She had never been approached so.. easily before. The contraption around of her head would shift gently, the lens focusing upon the male before her. With her one blue eye visible, it would simply glance him up then down. She then seemingly closed her eyes. Only the right one closed, leaving the left open beneath her odd metal contraption. She glanced over his form and then opened her right eye yet again. The metal contraption then folded up after moving off of her head. It continued to fold down until it reached her shoulder. There was another contraption, metallic alike to the one that was upon her cranium, clinging to her left arm. It started to fold up, continuing the motion with the help from the odd piece of work that was on her head. As soon as the metal stopped folding, it stopped at her wrist and took the form of an innocent bracelet.

All of this happened in about five to ten seconds, of course. Time was not hindering her motions, though. The water was still dancing to entertain the onlookers.. But, to keep herself a little less suspicious.. the water slowly drifted back down while the metallic headband and arm cast folded into a bronze looking bracelet. The water rested for a moment and then sprawled out on the ground where it was before. During the time she had been playing with the water, though, the sky had gotten darker. As if by command, thunder cracked through the clouds and then rain followed after. Rianna simply stepped towards the crowd and walked right through them. Her hand had brushed the male's arm ever so gently. With both of her eyes visible, one green and one blue orb had caught the male's brown hued glyphs. She nearly allowed her lips to curl into a smirk but instead.. she walked off with a form of pride lacing her whole figure. She only hoped he followed to further question her.. she was, too, curious about this human male...
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 20th 2009, 4:51 am

Wilbert simply raised his right brow at her, he wasn't sure what to make of that, did she just flirt with him? That smirk seemed awfully friendly, almost like she wanted him to follow, he couldn't help but wonder why. Maybe she found him attractive, or maybe just thought he seemed like a nice guy, which would be odd considering he's dressed as a thug. What ever, she seemed harmless enough, if she had evil intents they would have already been carried out. That is, unless she were waiting for something, he couldn't help but be on his guard at all times around super powered beings, he trusted no one.

He stepped forward in pursuit of her, moving quickly to catch up to her and speaking up boldly in his deep ghetto voice. "Yo what da hell dawg? We wuz jus talkin and you done walk away?" He fell into step with her, slowing down at her side, his head turning to view the strange and interesting water bending woman. "How ya gun do a brotha like dat? Girl gotta at least give dis black man a chance at dat. Brotha knows best." He said nudging her, as the two walked together. He had to admit, he sometimes enjoyed rambling on and acting like a goof to throw off his identity, it was nice to cut loose once in awhile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 22nd 2009, 2:49 pm

The rain was coming down ever so gently, despite the thunder and lightning kissing the clouds. She smiled with her eyes. She loved the rain. She loved the snow even more than she loved the rain. "Hmmn.." she hummed, her eyes flicking around to glance at the crowd. It wasn't hard to pick Rianna out of the crowd. She nearly looked like an albino, though her eyes threw that appearance off. Her attire is what really gave her away, though. A skirt, black, clung to her hips and came to her midthigh area. She also wore a simple button up black shirt. She usually wore a red tie, seeing as it worked with her outfit, but she discarded that for the day. She had on a tan leather jacket, this being her only bit of warmth. Her feet, though, her also warm seeing as they were snug in a pair of leather boots that came to just above her ankle. She licked her lips and allowed her head to turn so that she could look towards the male she had brushed against in the crowd. He was the first person to ever talk to her here in Chicago, Illinois. She slowed her pace down and took a step towards an old run down building that was boarded up. With a wave of her hand, though, the boards would shift and move out of her way. She had pushed them physically down so that they pivoted on the nail's path. She then stepped into the dryer area and shook her wet hair from her eyes. "You're act is very good," she said, quite bluntly as she looked towards the man. Her voice was very lovely, but soft and only at a level of which he could hear. It was a hunch on her part, but he didn't have to know that. She was just.. thinking that this man could not be so ignorant as to want to follow her of all people when he could chase some other tail. If he was this ignorant.. maybe she would have to dispose of him.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2009, 3:19 pm

(join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 23rd 2009, 4:14 pm

Nightkill wrote:(join?)
Not yet. x.x;

Wait until the RP is ready for other people to join..
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 29th 2009, 11:36 pm

Wilbert curiously followed her, this woman was odd, far from normal and really stuck out in a crowd. He strutted by her side, walking his 'gangsta' walk, just being the goofball 'gangsta' he was by day. He followed her to an old boarded up and abandoned building, which she pried her way into, tearing the boards off and stepping inside. Wilbert rose his brow for a moment, but then simply shrugged, following her. It was a bit odd to hear here call his personality an act, she was onto him, but he would play it off well.

His head turned to her, his brown eyes meeting hers. "Hey gurl, don't be hatin on tha gangsta, dis aint no act, can't face I'm real? Whatchyou got 'gainst me nigga?"

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 4th 2010, 4:20 pm

She sighed and let her head bow for a moment. Her mop of red hair would shadow her face whilst she moved one of her hands to press upon her forehead. She leaned her head back and pushed her hair out of her eyes as she did. Those odd eyes, one green, one blue, bore into Wilbert's own while she took a step closer. She then started to circle him, her eyes scanning him up and down with ease. "Why do you lie to me?" she asked gently, her voice carrying toward his ears like honey on silk. So sweet, and smooth. She gave him a soft pout, her lower lip jutting out while she stared at him. "Just.. do me a favor and help me.." Before she could say much more, her form fell faint and she collapsed at Wilbert's feet. Rianna had no idea why.. but she could trust him. It was something she didn't do with just anyone. She had been fighting herself all day, keeping herself awake.. but now she couldn't. There was something eating away at her system, and it was making her terribly sick. She couldn't breathe correctly. She kept choking on her tongue. It was an odd site, really.
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top