The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs October 26th 2009, 9:07 pm

Scar nodded. She was freezing but she was more trembling to the fact she could feel their cold eyes on the back of her neck, watching her scar by which they had inserted Faith into her. She brought her hair down so it tumbled down to her waist, shaking it out like a black cape she let the bangs fall over her eyes slightly.
"S-sounds good," she said, her teeth chattering. She was only just realising how cold it was on a snow night outside without the angel blood to warm her. Her wings folded away without a trace as she sighed. It was uncomfortable but it would have to do.
"H-how far?" she asked, looking around.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain October 26th 2009, 9:32 pm

Pain softly sighed, his shoulders slumping just a bit, he felt bad for her, she was trying to keep herself warm but wasn't doing so well, and on top of that, the diner was still a few blocks away. Normally he could care less, but once you started talking to the big guy and kept him interested, it meant that he had some what let you in. Not fully, but for him, speaking to some one for this long was rare, he normally just brushed people off. Maybe he had made a new friend, only time could tell.

"It's still a few blocks away... I can help I guess. Either ya hop on my back and I sprint there, or..." He stopped for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck, he wasn't very good at this. He kind of knew what she would pick, since sprinting during the cold only made it worse, and Pain wasn't exactly slow, he could outrun most cars. "I could try and keep you warm...My body temperature is always warm."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 27th 2009, 8:16 am

Scar looked up at the man and blinked in surprise at his suggestions. She nodded slowly. She would have sprinted herself but the cold would have bitten at her cheeks and nose and countless other parts of her body.
"S-sure...T-thanks..." she smiled up at him, a genuine smile. Maybe this guy was going to be okay with her tagging along. She wasn't sure how he was going to warm her up with his body temperature so she stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to do what he was planning.
"I'm not use to the America cold...England isn't as c-cold as here..." she bit her lip. Her cheeks where going red slightly from the wind wiping at them.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 5:18 pm

Pain's cheeks turned a slight red, but he did his best to hide this from her, doing a decent job. "Back in Russia, it was even colder." He wasn't really sure what to do here, he knew how to warm her up, he just didn't know how to go about doing that. He was good with the ladies so normally he would never have this problem, but this was different and his intentions were different. This wasn't him trying to pick a good looking girl up, this was him trying to be kind.

His massive right arm went to wrap around her, pulling her in closer to him, his left arm then proceeded to wrap around her stomach. "Sorry, but this is all I can do, aint exactly a pyro here. Wrap your arms around me and keep your body close to mine. My body will keep you warm." His body temperature was constantly warm, she could feel that as she pressed up against him, like a warm blanket to her in the freezing cold.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 5:31 pm

Scar wrapped her arms perfectly around his waist as his slide around her. Her teeth slowly stopped chattering as she rested her head on the mans chest. She was so tired. Her eyes kept closing and opening painfully slow as she stiffled a yaw as she mumbled.
"I hate the cold...Cold reminds me of the pavement and that you only sit on it when you truly are at the end of your road," she said. She was half asleep and had a vague idea of what she was saying but not much.
"You're really warm...Thanks...I owe you...Lots..." she said, her eyes now closed. She was to tired. When had she last slept? a month ago? two? three? Faith was weary as well but angels drew their strength from the sun, she didn't need sleep, just the sun, Scar needed sleep but she had to be outside to get Faith sun.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 6:22 pm

Pain noticed the slowing of her words, the weariness in her voice becoming rather obvious, maybe he should just take her home and let her rest, then grab something to eat on his own. He'd leave that decision up to her, it didn't really matter either way, he was use to eating alone, but having some intelligent company isn't a bad thing. Pain smirked at her, "I love the cold. It reminds me of many things..."

For some reason that made him think of Raine, a lover of his from many years ago, things just never worked out right for him did they? Life could never quite cut him a break, heart ache after heart ache, so many faces he had seen fade away, so many loved ones lost. This was the price of being the worlds greatest hero, a price he was never willing to pay, a title he never wanted, or even felt he deserved, but it was his burden to bear. This was his fate, his destiny, and there was no escaping it.

He shrugged those thoughts off, trying to clear his troubled mind at least for the rest of the night. "Yeah yeah what ever..." He then proceeded to scoop her off her feet with his left arm, carrying her bridal style. He figured that since she was tired, she wouldn't really want to walk, just trying to be helpful he guessed. "Almost there, don't worry, it's worth the walk. Got the best burgers in town, biggest ones too."

They were rather close, only one block away at this point, they would be there in the next two minutes or less.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 6:31 pm

Scar nodded and rested her head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck, her eyes closed slowly as she let her arms wrap around her neck. She didn't feel cold anymore. Just warm and sleepy. Faith grumbled about sleep being a waste of time and letting Scar sleep while Faith took control of her body for a while. Scar yawned softly as she snuggled closer to the man. She looked so peaceful in her sleep.
"You're a great guy...Do you know that?" she said sleepily. "I owe you...I'll repay you...promise..." she said, slowly falling asleep.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 7:21 pm

Pain rose his brow at her, he was a great guy? He wasn't exactly use to hearing that, only when he was playing hero, but even then all he got was a thank you. Never, you're a great guy, cause most people didn't think of Pain that way. It was nice to hear that, even if it wasn't true. "Yeah..." He said half halfheartedly.

He softly chuckled, a slight smirk coming to his lips again. "Don't worry about it," He looked down to her, find her falling asleep in his arms. She looked so peaceful, and so beautiful, he hadn't really payed attention to her beauty until now, and she was indeed beautiful. The smirk clinging to his face as he looked back up, continuing to walk, only now he didn't exactly plan on taking her to eat, she just looked like she wanted to sleep.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 7:29 pm

Scar slept peacefully, letting rest over come her. She just let herself slip away on dreams, dreams she hadn't had for a long time. She was thankful for them, a sliver of home of when she was a kid and she had dreams about being a singer or actress or writer, when she had a life. Scar sighed in her sleep and let her hair fall forward slightly, the sun was rising more and as it did the rays touched her permanently tanned skin causing it to glow faintly. She may be in a human body but she had an angel inside of her and angels where the light into the future. She smiled in her sleep, feeling safe for the first time since her kidnapping.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 7:59 pm

Pain walked back to his apartment with this beautiful young woman in his arms, his entire night being completely changed by this woman. He never thought he'd end up playing protector to some girl he's never met before, he wanted to say this wasn't personal, but for some reason he knew it would end up becoming that way. He knew this woman wasn't going to leave his life anytime soon, he knew that she would be a new friend, or at least he hoped he knew. It wouldn't be the first time.

Pain pushed open the door to his apartment with his foot, walking towards his bedroom and gently laying her down on his bed. He pulled the covers over up, trying to make her feel warm and comfortable. After putting her to bed, he turned away from her, walking towards his closet and opening it up to look at the mirror on his door. He proceeded to take off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor and grabbing a new one, only this time the shirt was black and had a small red heart on it's right short sleeve. He tossed the shirt over his shoulder and placed his right arm against the door, leaning against it and fiddling with his hair with his other hand, just simply thinking before he went to shower.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 8:05 pm

Scar shifted only very slightly when he placed her down in his bed, a soft sound escaping her soft full lips as she shifted onto her side, a smile on her now upturned lips. She let her hair fall over her shoulders and down her back as she curled up in the covers. She moved a few more times in her sleep, finally settling into a position on her front, hugging the pillow with her face buried in it, her breathing as soft as a summers breeze.
Faith was bored out of her mind, she hated sleep but she knew Scar needed it and she had been pushing herself to hard lately. She seemed to disappear from Scars mind for a bit where in fact she just moved tot he deeper parts to do research using her skill of reading minds. It wouldn't effect her sleeping and rest and it would give her something to do.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 8:25 pm

Pain's left hand ran through his hair, his fingers gripping the short silver strands, a dull almost depressed expression on his face as he looked towards the ground. His mind never really seemed to be clear, always full of troubles, he had only found a few ways to get rid of these troubles, but they were only temporary so he simply had to do it again and again. He brought his left hand down to his pocket, grabbing a flask and pulling it out and towards his lips. He quickly chugged the entire flask, finishing off all the vodka in the shiny silver flask.

It barely helped, but eh, he'd be fine, he once again shrugged off the thoughts and tossed the flask aside. He quickly shook his head and pulled away from the mirror, grabbing a new pair of pants and boxers from his closet and heading towards the bathroom. He left the door slightly open, a habit from living alone, he then began to undress. After undressing his nude form stepped into the shower and turned the water on, only he turned it all the way to the cold, making it as cold as possible. He could feel the cold better than the heat, the cold water pouring down onto his nude body was soothing. He simply showered, taking a very long time since he simply stood there thinking most of the time. His knuckles against the wall, his head looking down as the water poured down onto him, just letting his mind wander.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 8:40 pm

Everything was black and then blue black and then blue, it flashed like she couldn't focus on it. She tried to come round, tried to move, tried to fight. There was a knife to her throat, someones husky voice ringing in her ear, whispering about crap she had no idea about. Monitors beeping, they drove her insane. There was the kife again, she could see it now, it loomed closer but it was different; it was black. It drew closer and closer, she could see herself from outside of her body. Her and Faith in their original bodied, side by side and both with a stoned look. Scar seemed to be the only one awake. The Master laughed so...darkly is made her shiver.
The knife got closer and closer to her throat.
"See you in hell." and he knife plunged into her chest like a hot searing iron.

Scars eyes snapped open as she screamed, sitting up. Her hands went to her chest where the demonic blade had been. She looked around the room panting, confusion in her eyes before reality dawned and she knew where she was.
"Oh god," she whispered, running a hand through her sex wild hair.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 9:36 pm

Pain washed himself completely already, at this point he was just standing there enjoying the water, and thinking to himself about how to find Raide. About his revenge, and how he would attain it, he swore he would find and kill that monster even if it meant his own life. His mind ran wild with these thoughts, the ice water pouring down onto his silver hair.

Suddenly a loud scream came from the next room, it was Scarlet screaming! What the hell? Don't tell me the demons are here?!? With out thinking a second thought, Pain jumped out of the shower and pushed the door aside, bursting into the room with out even bothering to grab any clothing. For all he knew she was being attacked, being naked was the last of his worries.

To his surprise she was just simply sitting their upright in her bed, nothing was wrong with her at all, she probably just woke up from a nightmare. He stood before her fully naked with his fists up, expecting a fight, but his fists slowly dropped and his cheeks became a slight red. His hands moved to the back of his head,. He nervously chuckled, not sure of what to do at this point. "Hehehe...I thought you were in trouble so I jumped out of the shower and...Well yeah..."

Last edited by Pain on March 23rd 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2009, 9:42 pm

Scarlet looked up at the crash of the door opening then went, ironically, Scarlet. Her eyes went wide as she covered her eyes, going a deeper shade of red.
"S-s-sorry...night vision thing..." she apologised, stammering over her words as she felt about for something to throw at the man. In the end she took off her jumper and threw it to him.
"Well now I've seen every inch of my bodyguard whose name I don't even know, yet I never saw that much on my boyfriend who I went out with for 3 years," she shook her head tutting.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 10:28 pm

"Aint no shame in what's natural." He said nonchalantly as he caught her jumper, then simply tossed it back to her. He stepped into the bathroom, slipping into a pair of boxers but nothing more. It was his home, he was going to be himself in his home and there was nothing she could do about it, if she didn't like it, oh well, he was the one who payed the bills, not her. He spoke from with in the bathroom as he slipped into his boxers, "Don't act like it's a bad thing." he said with a chuckle, his humor was always a bit crude.

He stepped back out of the bathroom, leaning against the doorway as he looked to her. "Well damn, three years with a guy and ya never saw him naked? What the hell kind of puss fest were you datin? Aint no way a guy could go three years with out nothing from a girl looking like you...Wait, are you still a virgin?" Pain smirked, stopping himself from chuckling, he thought he already knew the answer to that.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top