The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs November 8th 2009, 6:21 am

Scar wrinkled her nose as she looked the man up and down again. Her eyes were a lot brighter than last night, full of mischief and playful humor.
"More gray?" she pouted and shook her head before looking back up into his blue eyes. "How about blue...? Then it matches your eyes, then you should get like...black army steel toes boots to give you that hard macho look," she smiled and ran her fingers down to his chest and tapped it twice.
"And you need a symbol...something that people can look at and know it's you. Only thing is you may have little kids dressed up a mini you costumes," Scar giggled as she went from being that close to stepping back a step and nodding.
"Sexy, I like it."

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain November 9th 2009, 6:59 pm

Pain smirked down at her, her beautiful bright blue eyes meeting his own, this girl could make him smile, something very few could do. He liked that, he liked this girl's personality, she just needed to toughen up, luckily for her, enough time around Pain will make anyone tough. He felt his stomach knot up nervously as she drew closer to him, running her fingers down his face, then to his neck and past his shoulders to the dead center of his chest, she could feel his heart beating quickly. He didn't know what she was doing, and he didn't know why he felt these feelings in his gut, her touch was cold and comforting to his skin, it relaxed him. "A symbol? I already got one of them, well, an idea. Got it on a few of my shirts."

He smirked rather flirtatiously at her as she made that last comment, speaking up in his bold deep and raspy voice. "Thanks girlie, ya aint so bad yourself." He wasn't exactly the best romantic or the best with words, it was just the man he was.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 10th 2009, 2:51 am

Scarlie burst out laughing at his last remark as she nodded with a smile. She was completely relaxed around this guy and Faith didn't understand why. Maybe it was because she was an angel it it took a while for things like this to process or she just thought Scar was jumping into the whole trust and friendship thing. Humans were strange things.
"Nah, you'd like Faith better I think when you see what she looks like," Scar shook her head with a smirk. "Blonde bitch with wings."
Oi!
Ohhh come on you know you are
Scar was getting cheekier with every passing second. It felt nice for her friend to be more like her old self. She couldn't help but chuckle at her remark.
"Lets see the symbol then," Scar said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, one leg cross over the other as she took another swig of her beer. She had taken a Fashion course with her friend for a laugh in college, it was paying off now.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 10th 2009, 12:29 pm

Pain rose his brow at her, he still didn't really grasp how their was two people living inside her, he had never really heard of that happening before. He didn't get how that worked, he figured that it would be really annoying to deal with a second voice in your head all the time, he could never share his body with some one else. He was kind of surprised to see the two women be so happy while sharing that body, though they didn't seem too happy before. Maybe their happy because he's here? That was a nice thought, but he doubted it.

The smirk never faded from his face, a chuckle soon escaping his lips. "Can't I just like em both?" He said flirtatiously in his deep raspy voice, as she took her seat and demanded of him to show his symbol, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well it aint nothin special...You sure?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 10th 2009, 2:46 pm

"Mhm," she nodded as she took another swig of her drink then shook her head. "Nah, angel's are better - she is beautiful, I'm just plain human," Scar shook her head with a smile as she felt Faiths embarrassment grow.
"Anyway, come on show me," she grinned as she waited patiently. It was nice to have other contact with people. "But yeah, I should so take you shopping for that blue belt," Scar grinned as Faith groaned inwardly: shopping with Scar was like hell on earth. She liturally shopped until she dropped.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 12th 2009, 12:59 am

Pain shrugged at her, she seemed set on the fact that Faith was more beautiful. Pain couldn't really give an opinion, he had never seen Faith, but all he did know was that Scarlet was beautiful. "Eh, shut it girlie, be happy you're human. Besides, Angels aint all that, only met one angel I ever liked, excludin Faith or whatever..." He popped his neck to the right, stopping for a moment before speaking again. "I also met an angel gal before, and she still works for me. I've met better lookin babes than her, and you're one of em. No bullshit." He finished off the beer he had nearly forgotten about, bringing it to his lips and gulping the cold liquid down, he then simply placed the empty beer bottle on his dresser and looked over to her again.

The sound of shopping sent a chill up his spine, he hated the mall, he hated people, he hated shopping, he was just not very social. "Take me shoppin?" He said with a raised brow. "No thanks girlie, I've got enough belts here that'll work."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 2:31 am

Faith scoffed at his comment on angels which made Scar bite her lip to stop herself from laughing.
"Faith says charmed to make it to the passed side," Scar said, ignoring Faiths bitterness. She needed to have a laugh - did angels have a laugh?
Yes...just not in the way humans do. Hm odd.
"Yeah I guess, but I mean, How can you go back to a normal life after everything? It's not like I could just forget all of this," she waved her hand towards the window.
"There's your world...then there is the human world...then there are the people in the middle who know about both but belong in neither," She shrugged. She'd get a job, she'd dream, she'd finally die - circle of life?

"Awww no! We should go shopping!" She pouted slightly then folded her arms. "Give me 10 minutes and I'll have you with a whole new wardrobe," she grinned. "And no more Gray," she smikred teasingly then downed the rest of her beer.
"Mmm...come on then lets see your symbol."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 18th 2009, 5:08 pm

Pain softly and nervously rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand as he listened to her. He couldn't really say he understood, he didn't, he had always lived here on Earth. Or maybe he did, his life had completely changed when he was given his powers, moving to the other side of the planet, from Russia the to USA. She had moved from entire worlds though, well Faith had, it must be a bit weird getting use to it. Guess he was kind of here to help her, to help the both of them. He always ended up having to save the day, but hey, that was just his job, he tended not to complain.

He softly shook his head at her, he didn't exactly fit in at the mall, plus he hated the damn place. It would take more convincing than a few pretty words to get this big guy out there, screw that. "Eh...I aint goin to the mall...and I aint changin the colors." He popped his neck to the left and looked to his closet. "Go get one of the black shirts...Look around, you'll see it..."

((It's a heart, just like the one in my avatar.))
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 18th 2009, 5:12 pm

Scar hopped off the bed nimbly as she slipped past Pain and over to the area he had indicated. She neatly looked through the tops, careful not to ruin any folding or organisation in the draws. She opened one top with a heart symbol on it as she smiled softly and held it against it. When she did it looked like a dress and she laughed softly.
"See, sexy belt, I have a dress," Scar smiled as she neatly folded it up and placed it back in the drawer.
"Okay the symbol passes, but what does it mean...to you?" she looked directly in his eyes as she asked, leaning against the drawers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 19th 2009, 2:42 am

Pain rose his brow at her, she was asking a lot of questions, she was the curious type he guessed. Guess it aint a bad thing, least it shows she interested, hell, he knew she was interested. He didn't really want to talk about the symbol, his meaning was kind of, well, maybe she'd think it was stupid or something. His reasons for wearing the heart were strange, like a symbol of all the crap he's put up with, he wears his heart on his sleeve, or what ever that means. Guess there's more to it, it sounded better in his head when he first made it, explaining it now didn't seem that great.

Pain smirked at her as she held his shirt against her, he was a pretty big guy, a shirt of his would look like a dress to most people. Sexy eh? She says that to him a lot? Girlie's gettin comfortable with her bodyguard. "Eh...I dunno, It means a few things I guess. That aint important though."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 19th 2009, 2:49 am

"Mmmm," Scar smiled softly. "A symbol is the core of a superheros reason - well - sometimes," she said, trying to remember the other superheros her brother use to read in comics.
"So...Can I know your name now or are you still just 'The body guard'?" she asked, raising one of her eyebrows at him. It was strange that she didn't know the mans name yet she had slept in his bed, been shown his costume and been allowed to go through his drawers but his name he just wouldn't give. She leaned against the drawers watching him. He was deffinatly a very curious man.
And you're a very curious girl. Curisity killed the cat remember, Faith seemed to purr the words before busying herself with other things. What the hell can an angel do in a humans mind?
What ARE you doing? Scar asked, curiosity finally taking her over.
Trying to find clues in the past that will lead us to our bodies being seperated.
Like hell you are!
No...But I can read your memories, just like you can, It's like watching a movie. I'm up to your 13th Birthday!
Faith!
She frowned slightly to herself as she blocked out Faiths giggles. Damn her 13th birthday had been an embaressing one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 22nd 2009, 11:04 pm

Pain's expression seemed thoughtful, his bright blue eyes staring off into space, his thoughts running wild. My reason eh? Guess it is kinda lame, protecting the world for the things I love, the things I use to love, the heart ache and pain I went through, everything that made me the man I am today. I guess it's to remind me...I still have a heart, I still have a soul, I'm still a person in this shell, or at least I want to keep telling myself that. I can't feel anything anymore, all I can feel is pain, everything else is just numb, I guess that's what gave me this name. So I call myself Pain, cause that's all there's left for me...

It always sounded better in my head, I could just never get the words out, well, I just didn't want to say it, not to her, not to anyone anymore. Pain broke from his trance and simply smirked at her, softly chuckling as he brushed his right hand over his face and through his hair, letting it rest and rub the back of his neck. "They call me..." He exhaled a deep breath and dropped his hand from the back of his neck, staring into her beautiful eyes. "Pain..." He said with a cocky and playful smirk.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 23rd 2009, 9:48 am

"Ooohh...Scary!" Faith said shuddering slightly, her voice was always a lot higher and with more of a melody to it than Scarlets. "that actually made my feathers twitch!" She shook her head slowly as Scar burst out laughing.
"If you don't get Faiths sick humor I understand but she genuinely likes your name," Scar said even though Faith was still shuddering slightly. She smiled slightly and ran a hand through her long hair as she looked back into his eyes.
"I would as the meaning of that but I think it's nice we have some secrets, it gives us that sense of mystery hm?" she said softly, her eyes twinkling. She also didn't want to bring up the subject of a bad past if that was the case.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 24th 2009, 1:19 pm

Pain shrugged at her, not really getting the joke or what was so funny, was she trying to mock his name? Kind of insulting if you asked him, but what ever, he wouldn't say anything about it, his expression remaining dull as his blue optics look around the room. "Right." He said coldly in his deep and raspy voice, his eyes moving back to meet hers, hearing out her words. "Mystery? Nah...I hate secrets. What I got to tell aint secrets girlie, it's my life, and it aint nothin you wanna hear." He crossed his arms, popping his next to the right slowly and looking away from her for a moment too look at himself in the mirror. The scars on his face seemed so much more visible for some reason, maybe it was just in his head, he stared at the scar across his eye for a moment. It reminded him of some moments in his past, mainly the physical torture he went through to get these powers.

He winced before returning his bright blue optics to hers, his expression returning to the normal and dull look. "Besides...I'd rather hear 'bout you..." He said kind of softly, trying to make up for how cold he had seemed, though he honestly was curious about her.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 24th 2009, 3:25 pm

Scar went to speak until he said he wanted to hear about her. She shut her mouth and looked out the window then back to him. Her green eyes were slightly duller but none of the less more beautiful.
"What do you want to know?" she asked softly. Her eyes never left his. She would answer his questions of course she just hated talking about herself. So...SO much. Especially those years with Raide...She closed her eyes for the briefest moment before reopening them.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 25th 2009, 3:07 am

Pain's left side of his lip curled up into a smirk, he just wanted to hear her talk, and she was a pretty cool gal, so he wanted to know her better. "There's a lot I don't know about you..." His blue eyes wandered off, thinking of what to ask her, but coming up with very little ideas, he just decided to ask her about something a little personal. "How bout your family? Got any of em left?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top