The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 10:28 pm

"Aint no shame in what's natural." He said nonchalantly as he caught her jumper, then simply tossed it back to her. He stepped into the bathroom, slipping into a pair of boxers but nothing more. It was his home, he was going to be himself in his home and there was nothing she could do about it, if she didn't like it, oh well, he was the one who payed the bills, not her. He spoke from with in the bathroom as he slipped into his boxers, "Don't act like it's a bad thing." he said with a chuckle, his humor was always a bit crude.

He stepped back out of the bathroom, leaning against the doorway as he looked to her. "Well damn, three years with a guy and ya never saw him naked? What the hell kind of puss fest were you datin? Aint no way a guy could go three years with out nothing from a girl looking like you...Wait, are you still a virgin?" Pain smirked, stopping himself from chuckling, he thought he already knew the answer to that.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs October 29th 2009, 5:12 am

Scar caught the jumped on reflex as she opened her eyes when she heard him walk into the bathroom. She pushed back the covers and stood up, not saying anything for a moment to the mans last statement as she ran a hand through her long thick wild hair. There was still a taint of a blush on her cheeks from the naked streak into the bedroom. Crouching down as she looked through her bag she finally spoke.
"I didn't want to see him naked, I didn't want him touching me...That way. He got bored, moved on to my so called best mate. It's all people are, shag, shag, shag...It's not like it use to be when you married because you loved someone and then you had sex. The worlds just shit when it comes to that now." She stood up as she slipped off her top and put on a clean one. The old one was a wreck with tears and holes in, she'd repair it later. Her leathers where fine so she kept them on but she got out her winter boots and stuffed her trainers away.
"And then when you have a demon try and rape you it kind of puts you off the idea of ever having sex," she smiled slightly then shrugged. "It's what you get for having an angel in your mind all the time. Purity of the mind and soul and crap like that, but honestly...What's the point if you don't love the person you're doing it with?" she looked at him, straightening out her tight blue, low cut, long sleeved shirt and combing her hair with her fingers.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 31st 2009, 1:17 pm

Pain rose his brow at her, he didn't understand women with all their emotions, he didn't get them like her, he was more laid back. He guessed he would do his best to understand, but he wasn't exactly the best at this, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Never said I was into doin it with you, shit, don't flatter yourself." Pain popped his neck to the right, his left shoulder leaning against the doorway his arms crossed over his bare muscular chest. "Don't be so quick to judge, and loosen up...Sheesh, If I'm gonna be around you so much, don't piss me off...A guy aint gonna stick around for three years with out sex, he's a guy...Maybe you need to learn more about of loving...Hehehe.." Pain chuckled as he walked back into the bathroom, slipping on a pair of jeans, figuring this girl wasn't exactly his type of person, but that was just his nature to assume things, maybe she just needed to get use to him.

He turned back around, his eyes narrowing at her, his arms resuming their crossed position. "Don't worry about some stupid demon when I'm around...As long as I'm here, they'll have to get through me...And no one gets through me..." He said with a confident smirk, he was confident he could handle Raide, but was he truly strong enough to take on Satan's Son? Pain claims that even God fears him, a famous quote he said to many enemies of the past. Some believed this to be true....
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 31st 2009, 5:50 pm

Scarley sighed when he didn't understand what she meant but then again she wouldn't expect him to. What was the point in explaining how she felt? No-one ever understood how she felt? She sighed softly and ran a hand through her hair and grabbed a jumped throwing it on.l Her hair was a mess but it was beautiful like it,m sex wild and suited her. She sighed again then looked up when he spoke then she ftly.
"When a guy promises that he'll stay with you forever and wait until you're ready you kind of hope he means it, especially when you like them..." she trailed off giving up.
"And Demons don't scare me, it's what they do when the lights are off that scare me," she said, her eyes closing as she lent against the wall. But she then smiled. "I know nothings getting through you, you don't seem like a guy to give up on what he wants," she shrugged with a smile. "Though I think sometimes you need to learn that the best form of attack is to leave others to fight."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 1st 2009, 2:44 am

Pain simply shrugged at her, she had to realize that men were men, not all of them liked to wait around forever. Just because they like sex, doesn't exactly make them a bad person, it's when the only thing you care about is sex that it's bed. Pain knew that pain first hand, his ex being a sex craved fiend, his neglect of sex with her led to he cheating on him, simply because he wanted to know he was loved. "I know what ya mean, love aint been so kind to me either..." He didn't want to directly say anything, but the fact that he did say something was a sign of trust, well at least to him.

Pain popped his neck to the right and stepped off the doorway, walking forward and out of his room towards the kitchen. As he was walking away, he stopped at the doorway to his bedroom, his head turning to view her over his shoulder. "If you think I want you, you're wrong girlie, and if you think I need others, wrong again. Best form of attacking involves my two fist, the others can watch or find their own fight..." Pain said with a crazy confident grin, turning his head back to view the path ahead of him. He began walking again, talking in his deep raspy voice once again. "And there aint nothin wrong with being determined..." Pain walked towards his kitchen, intending to get himself a beer...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 1st 2009, 7:17 am

Scar shook her head slowly with a frown. She sat on the edge of the bed as she combed her hair through with her fingers, thinking to herself. She wasn't sure about this guy for two points. One he scared the crap out of her for the fact he seemed to have a split personality. He wanted what he wanted not what others did. She rubbed her eyes with her hand as she let her hair fall forward. But he could be really sweet like earlier.

The lights began flickering in the room as she glanced up slowly with a frown. Her mind flashed back to the time when the blue lights flickered on and off on and off during her operations with The Demon. They always did that when they walked in the room, the lights went mental, it always mad her dizzy. She grabbed her bag and slid out a gun, cocking it back she chewed her lip, watching the lighting.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 3rd 2009, 5:47 am

Pain reached into the fridge to grab himself a beer, he figured he should grab two in case she wanted one. He gripped two bottles in one hand and turn away from the fridge, calmly walking into his room to see her with a gun in his hand, he didn't seem to care one bit. "Relax, you're safe here." He held the beers in two separate hands, pooping the one in his right hand open and bringing it to his lips to chug half of it.

"You wanna drink?" He asked with a nod of his head, holding the beer in his left hand out to her.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 3rd 2009, 8:02 am

Scar looked to the beer then back at the lights which had stopped flickering now. She slowly relaxed but kept the gun on her lap. She hated demons. Scar was all up for the beer but Faith felt like she would throw a hissy fit if the liquid touched their lips but to be honest Scar really didn't give a crap today. She nodded and took the beer, sitting cross legged on the bed she took two gulps and rested it on her knee. She could handle drinks, she was one of the best drinkers back in London.
"Demons don't really oblige to the whole - that's your house I'll wait until you come outside, thing," she said with a smile then shook her head. She trusted this guy - slightly - but it was still a lot more than she normally trusted. She slipped her gun away into her bag and took another swig.
"So you live here alone or do "Superheros" walk around the streets all the time here?" she added with a playful smirk.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 5th 2009, 4:02 am

Pain leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, standing there comfortably half naked before her, his muscular and very scarred body exposed. He crossed his arms and took a quick swig of the beer. "They can play by what ever rules they want, wont mean a damn thing when I'm kickin their face into the dirt." He said with a confident chuckle and smirk as he brought the beer back to his lips.

"I know a lot of em, don't mean they come 'round here though...I'm more of the solo type..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 5th 2009, 2:10 pm

"Sorry to ruin the solo mask," she said, crossing her legs she remained sat on his bed. She took another swig of her beer then winced and looked back down. Beer and an empty stomach wasn't the best of plans. She pushed her hair back from her face as it was getting on her nerves and ran her finger around the rim of the bottle, thinking. So superheros walked around here all the time? And it was fine? Only in America....She pressed her lips together. There was a reason for superheros right? Villains. And if there was one demon out there what was there to stop there being more or different ones? Hell two had tried to blow her up!
"So no costumes?" she looked up, a playful shine in her eyes. Scar was more awake now and taking charge again of her body as Faith went back to resting.
"No sexy tights?" she raised an eyebrow pretending to look upset with a cute pout and large eyes but you could see the laughter in her eyes at the image of Pain in tights.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 3:22 am

Pain softly chuckled at her, bringing the beer to his lips and taking a chug of it, nearly finishing half of it right there. He pulled it away from his lips and held it at his stomach for a moment, looking down at the bottle as he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand. "Well...Yeah...I have one, I just...Don't wear it very much." He looked up to her kind of nervously, speaking up once again in his deep and rough voice. "I could show you. If you want..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 7:35 am

Scar blinked, she hadn't been expecting that. She had been expecting a witty comment or something from him. She raised a perfect eyebrow, her lips twitching in amusement.
"You really have one?" she asked, he now had her and Faiths full attention. Faith was tutting but Scarlet was enjoying herself immensely - who could blame her though? She had a voice inside her head to talk to most of the time.
"Sure, I want to see my body guard in tights," she grinned and laid on her stomach on the bed as she looked up at him, waiting for the show.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 9:36 pm

Pain actually blushed in front of her when she said she wanted to see him in tights, rubbing the back of his head nervously as he looked to the ground for a moment. "Hehehe..." He softly chuckled, looking back up to her and smirking. "Alright, just don't tell anyone I did this for ya..." He walked into his closet and shut the door behind him, quickly getting dressed into The Virtual Man's costume, the dark gray tights hugging his muscles, having a bit of trouble getting it on due to his size, but managed to do so.

He was now fully dress in the costume, though he did not put on the cloak that also went with it, so he only had the body piece on, his face still fully exposed. He stepped out of the closet and walked in front of her nonchalantly, crossing his arms and looking into her eyes, a smirk coming across his scarred face. The tights made his body's features far more obvious, his muscles and manhood bulging through the tights. "Whatchya think? Not bad eh?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 9:42 pm

Scar's eyes widened when he reappeared. At first she didn't know where to look, she blushed as well - approriatly scarlet. Faith giggled as Scar stammered.
"It suits you..." she began. He was...was...Scar felt a twinge in her stomach. He was fit she had to hand it to him but he looked awkward about it, like he didn't want to be that way but he just lived with it.
"Though..." she got up slowly, never taking her eyes off of him. She still had her beer in one of her hands as she stopped right in front of him, looking up at him. She pressed her lips together and gently, and shyly ran her hand over his scar.
"I think you need a belt," she smirked. The comment was so random it made Faith burst out laughing in her head. Scar pouted softly.
"A nice, sexy red belt," she grinned. "Like...batman!" she tried to pick the characters out from her brothers comic books.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 11:04 pm

Pain blushed a second time as her soft cold fingers traced his scar, her touch sent chills up his spines. He softly chuckled as he nervously rubbed the back of his head, "A belt... Uhh, sure, why not." He said with a playful shrug of his shoulders, looking down into her eyes was rather awkward for him, she was really close to him, he could almost feel the warmth of her body pressing against him. "But it aint gonna be red girlie, try dark gray."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 8th 2009, 6:21 am

Scar wrinkled her nose as she looked the man up and down again. Her eyes were a lot brighter than last night, full of mischief and playful humor.
"More gray?" she pouted and shook her head before looking back up into his blue eyes. "How about blue...? Then it matches your eyes, then you should get like...black army steel toes boots to give you that hard macho look," she smiled and ran her fingers down to his chest and tapped it twice.
"And you need a symbol...something that people can look at and know it's you. Only thing is you may have little kids dressed up a mini you costumes," Scar giggled as she went from being that close to stepping back a step and nodding.
"Sexy, I like it."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top