The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chameleon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chameleon I_vote_lcapChameleon I_voting_barChameleon I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chameleon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chameleon Empty Chameleon

Post by Vile May 21st 2015, 1:48 am

David Donalds

"Just because I told you my name doesn't mean you know my name."

Examine. Eliminate. Emulate.

Basic Biography

Renegade name: Chameleon
Title: N/A
Alignment: N/A
Race: Metahuman
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 300lbs
Blood type: Toxic

The Looks

The human form he likes to take:
His natural reptilian form:

The Legacy

Personality: He has several personalities, it depends which one works best at the time.

History: He has lots of history, yup. Just ask him about it. He'd tell you all about how he was raised in New York and how when his powers manifested humanity turned on him in the blink of an eye. He went from being well mannered little David into some kind of acid spewing monster.

And then there was how when the triad found him, they took him and trained him. Trained him to kill, trained him to hunt. And then he'd tell you how he managed to fake his death and get away from their "exit only by death" contract. And then how he used the skills they taught him to become a freelance assassin.

And how he got a bit of a rep.

And then how jealous people who he was stealing business from tried to kill him and forced him back underground, where he assumed a new identity. He'd probably even tell you about how now he's just searching for things to get invovled with. People to screw over. Prey to hunt.

Although, ask him about his past the next week and he'd probably tell you something entirely different.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Reptilian Physiology: David's most obvious ability is that his body is more reptilian than human. His skin consists of extremely tough scales and his body is resistant to toxins/poisons. He is capable of extending and manipulating his tongue to a maximum distance of 15 feet. His muscles are denser allowing him to lift up to seven tans and his hands and feet can secrete a sticky substance allowing him to scale walls effortlessly. He has a healing factor and is able to see in both night and thermal vision. (6 weaknesses)

Power 2: Acidic Venom: David can project an extremely acidic and venomous subtance from his mouth in the form of globs or a thick spray. He is immune to this subtance himself, so he can slather it on his hands and feet, or even all over his tongue to give him an each in combat. He can subtract the acid and make it simply poison and vica versa. His blood is made of this material. It is pH1 (2 weaknesses)

Power 3: Camouflage: David can cause his scales to blend in with the enviroment and render him translucent (think predator). This ability also turns his acidic venom clear. If he remains perfectly still he almost turns completely.

Power 4: Shapeshifting: David is capable of taking the form of other humanoids, to the point where even his finger prints come up as whoever he is copying. His blood remains the toxic substance and he retains all of his other abilities, however his disguise is usually broken if someone sees him turn camouflaged or spit bright green fluid. He is able to keep his razor sharp nails if he choses. He can grow a tail.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: While David's scales render him almost immune to burning and blunt damage, piercing attacks will bypass them easily.

Weakness 2: David's tongue is softer than his scales, meaning that while he extends it, it is vulerable to being slashed and cut off/grabbed. You could drag him by his tongue if you catch it.

Weakness 3: Injuries caused by fire or electricity take longer to heal than those caused by physical means.

Weakness 4: Akalines will dilute his acid.

Weakness 5: David has to stay still or move slowly for his camouflage to be fully effective.

Weakness 6: While he can turn into other people from a picture or seeing them, he has to touch a part of their body (attached or not) to mimic them down to the point of DNA.

Weakness 7: He has a distinct smell, meaning that those with keen noses could track him down.

Weakness 8: He is allergic to cats.

Weakness 9: He cannot crawl on icy or wet walls/surfaces.

Weakness 10: David has a very animalistic side to him, and can turn feral if he doesn't consume human/metahuman blood and flesh atleast once a month.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Aged like a tortoise: David ages at the same rate as a tortoise, so he will probably live to be around about 180~

Anotomical Liberation: David is capable of seperating his limbs from his body, painlessly. He can not reattach them and they take about 5-6 days to regrow. He can not detach his head.

Kombatant: David has spent many years studying martial arts and because of it he is a highly skilled hand-to-hand fighter and knows several weak points on the human body. He is very flexible and good at acrobatics. He is skilled with the use of several weapons too.

Mental Fortress: David has been taught how to resist mental infiltration.

Linguist: David can speak Japanese, Chinese, French and some Russian.

Items/Minions

Item: Smoke Pellets
Effect: Causes an explosion of thick, pitch black smoke.
Weakness: Close range only, Chameleon cannot see through the smoke himself.

Item: Throwing Disks
Effect: Toxin coated razor throwing disks. The poison causes disorientation and blurred hearing/vision. Nausea too.
Weakness: He has to hit you with them for anything to happen. Wind/Distance play a huge part in this.

Item: Whipping Blade
Effect: A sword that breaks down into a chain, creating a very versatile weapon. This weapon is coated in a toxin that can causes minor spasms and hallucinations.
Weakness: If grabbed, can be used to drag him too you. Easily tangled.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 1
Endurance: 3
Reaction: 4
Strength: 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chameleon Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Chameleon Empty Re: Chameleon

Post by Forceaus May 21st 2015, 2:19 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 16th 2015, 12:33 am

Retired upon request

Chameleon Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top