The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Eris I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Eris I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eris I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eris I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eris

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eris Empty Eris

Post by Quinn April 1st 2015, 5:17 pm

Eris
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Magic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 10 lb
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Looks:

The Legacy

Personality:
Eris is the love and kindness of an entire planet, and that's how she is usually, a sweet girl who just wants to help out those in need. However, she has a darker side, one full of rage and grief, who will strike out against those she feels have done wrong. This side, while normally suppressed by her kinder nature, is still there and is fighting for control. No normal person could have this war inside of them and stay completely sane, and she didn't, having a drop of madness in her.

History:
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was a planet, one with lush forests and people who cared for it. This planet was the only one in it's system that had life on it, and the planet itself was a living being, one that cared for it's inhabitants just as much as they cared for it. However, they did not know that another planet some distance away, in another system, desired it. Not for its lush forests and clear skies, but what was under the dirt. The different ores and minerals that existed deep within the planet.

It was for this very reason that the other planet sent a ship out, one with weaponry designed to make the planet explode. No sense in causing a huge battle when they could just mine what they needed from the rubble, right? Though the destroyer suddenly stopped contacting them after attacking the planet, scans did show that the mission was a success. However, the planet did not want to have the memory of the people who lived on it to end just like that, and in it's dying moment it used what energy it had left to create a new life form, one modeled after the peaceful visitor.

It took some time for the body to finish forming, and by then the visitor had already left, moving on. However, the miners sent by the other planet were all around this new life form, one who was filled with the grief and rage of an entire race. She unleashed her power upon the unfortunate workers, eliminating them all, not letting a single one escape. After her rage was spent, she went through the memories she had, picking a name for herself and learning of her sister, the one she was modeled after. Two spells later, she was across the galaxy, on whichever planet Stargirl happened to be at.

They traveled this way for years, Stargirl wandering off to another planet, Eris following after, assisting Stargirl in her exploits across the universe, and as such, they arrive on a little blue planet.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Full body control - As a being made out of mana that can control mana, Eris has full control of her body's at all times. She can use this control to fix any issues with her body, like replacing a lost limb or pulling herself together, literally. Kind of like a slime.

Spells
Mana Blast - A blast of pure magic that does not do much damage, but comes with a knock back.
Force Shield - A single direction shield that is about the size of a tower shield.
Lightning bolt - A bolt of lightning that targets a single person.
Electric Blast - Area of effect lightning blast centered on the caster.
Ice Lance - A spear made out of ice that is fired at a target.
Freezing Sphere - A small sphere that explodes outwards, freezing anything caught in the blast.
Flame Rays - Multiple single target beams of fire, the rays can all target one person or multiple people who are grouped together. Each ray only hits one person.
Fireball - A small flame that explodes outwards into a ball of fire.
Telekinesis - Can lift and throw objects and people that are nearby. (People are permission based)
Lights - Multiple balls of floating light that are controlled by the caster's will. Light up a small area each.
Scrying - Able to see people or places one is familiar with.
Mirror Image - Makes multiple illusion based copies of the caster.
Fly - Gains flight.
Haste - Increases ones speed.
Teleport - Able to teleport to a location that one has been to or scryed before.

Weakness(es)

Body control delay - Though Eris is able to fully control her body, she cannot do it instantly, requiring a charge of up before it begins to work, during this time she cannot do anything else, and must focus completely on her body during this.

Easily Provoked - Being filled with the rage of an entire planet, it is quite easy to provoke Eris, causing her to rush into a battle she can't win.

Spell Failure - Some of her spells require some concentration to continue to work, most notable her fly and haste spells. A single good hit would break her concentration and cause her to lose her grasp on the spells, making them fail.

Spell Delay - Some of her spells require of moment to be cast, and some require a full on ritual. Fly and Haste both need a post before she can cast them, while teleport requires a full on four hour ritual before it can be cast.

Physically weak - Eris's punches feel like wind from the wings of a butterfly.

Low Stamina - Eris gets fatigued from physically activity easily.

Bad with Technology - Eris has unexpected failure with any technology she attempts to operate. Computers will fail, guns won't fire, cars will break down.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Eris Empty Re: Eris

Post by Alpha April 4th 2015, 4:08 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eris CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 9th 2015, 12:13 am

Retired upon request.... and because Quinn is too lazy to wait....

[01:11:51] Quinn : Since I refuse to wait....

[01:11:56] Quinn : 18 days?.

[01:12:04] Quinn : Yeah 18 days

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eris Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top