The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Forecast (Jordan) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Forecast (Jordan) I_vote_lcapForecast (Jordan) I_voting_barForecast (Jordan) I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Forecast (Jordan) I_vote_lcapForecast (Jordan) I_voting_barForecast (Jordan) I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Forecast (Jordan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forecast (Jordan) Empty Forecast (Jordan)

Post by Nuri Nagasaki March 25th 2015, 10:14 pm

Forecast

"Come back when you can bitch slap the mother nature"

Jordanian(Jordan)

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Forecast

Title:
"Storm Bringer", "Atum-Ra","Horus-Ra", "Sun God Ra"

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Race:
Egyptian Superhuman

Hair:
Shaggy blonde Hair

Eyes:
Blue

Height:
6'4

Weight:
180lb

Blood type:
AB

The Looks:
Forecast (Jordan) Ezreal11

Personality:
Ferociously proud and somewhat vain, Jordanian likes to be impressive and to be considered unique. He is not timid, meek, or self-effacing, and is rarely content with staying in the background or in a subordinate position. He is a natural leader, but can take orders from others very well. Whatever Jordanian does, he does it in a unique, dramatic, individual way. Jordanian also has a very strong sense of dignity, self-respect, and personal honor and is deeply offended if someone treats him in a humiliating or dishonorable way. Jordanian enjoys confrontation but he rarely takes part in it.

Jordanian dislikes pettiness and hates to be snubbed or ignored. He admires others who are strong individuals like himself. When he befriends someone, he is tremendously loyal, sincere, and willing to go to extraordinary lengths to make that person happy. He is very giving and generous, but his gifts are always anonymous - Jordanian doesn't expects recognition and appreciation for them not after his days in Egypt.

History:
Jordanian born in the early time of ancient Egypt to an royal family. He as a young man was trained for service and made second to his older brother. This made Jordanian jealous and in a fit of rage he killed his brother and tried to take the throne. He was denied it because of his actions and they would try to cast him in prison. They failed as Jordanian manifested his powers for the first time which destroyed the entire palace and left few survivors. Now alone but with the new inspiration to help people to pay for his actions,leant his help in founding the Egyptian kingdom. People feared his power so upon meeting who would become the first Pharaoh Narmer he helped him form control the land. Unlike Jordanian, Narmer enjoyed absolute power through fear so Jordanian displayed his abilities behind the scenes while Narmer used the alias Atum-Ra to address Jordanian. Under his new name Jordanian made a worship to the false name both to be appreciated and to hide his actual appearance if the people ever decided to revolt against the pharaoh. Over the years the story got more complex until he had taken on several aliases'. Around the end of the Egyptian New Kingdom Era, Jordanian was faced with an powerful foe. The powerful Alien who would be known as Akil by the people of Egypt. Jordanian managed to drive the entity back with the cost of being locked in hypersleep in the center of the earth. Jordanian eventually awoke and returned to the changed modern surface world of North America. He became a resident of united states and shorten his name to Jordan. Jordan then picked up a job as a news reporter and begin to occasionally acting as a hero under the alias Forecast.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1:
Weather control - Jordan possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over a block. He has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. He can modify the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture, generate lightning, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure. He can incite all forms of meteorological tempests, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes, as well as mist. He can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.

His precise control over the atmosphere allows him to create special weather effects. He can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, channel ambient electricity through his body to generate electric blasts(often from a lightning created bow), coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, and, summon wind currents strong enough to support his weight to elevate himself (or others) to fly at high altitudes and speeds. Jordan's weather powers allow him body to compensate for climate extremes.

Power 2:
Solar Manipulation - Jordan can generate and project solar energy. Thus he can create brilliant light and extraordinarily high levels into beams of laser-like intensity aswell as control preexisting light. Jordan's powers rely on his cells' ability to absorb and metabolize solar energy from yellow stars like Earth's sun. His body is a living "solar battery" that absorbs solar energies and converts them to fuel for his powers. His cells also store yellow sun energy so he can use his powers under objects, at night, in dark places, and in space. With this ability he doesn't need to eat or drink to survive aswell as gaining a healing factor while in sun light.

Power 3:
Healing Factor - this ability regenerates damaged or destroyed tissues of his body far beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human. In addition to accelerated healing of physical traumas, Jordan's healing factor makes him extraordinarily resistant to diseases, drugs, and toxins. However, he can still suffer the immediate effects of such substances in massive quantities. this power greatly retards his aging and increases as he gets older, rendering him effectively immortal. Jordan's healing factor also affects a number of his physical attributes by increasing them to superhuman levels. His stamina is sufficiently heightened to the point he can exert himself for numerous hours, even after exposure to powerful tranquilizers. Jordan's agility and reflexes are also enhanced to levels that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. Due to his healing factor's constant regenerative qualities, he can push his muscles beyond the limits of the human body without injury. This also grants him some degree of superhuman strength. He can lift or move weight that would otherwise damage a human skeleton. He has broken steel chains, lifting several men above his head with one arm and throwing them through a wall.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:
Red Sun Radiation - red solar radiation replaces the higher-yield yellow solar energy in Jordan's cells, robbing him of the fuel for his powers making him "normal" with the exception of his of his healing factor. Exposure to yellow solar radiation causes his powers to return.

Weakness 2:
Solar Energy Exhaustion - If Jordan is forced to engage in strenuous physical activity (such as with his battle with Akil) for a large amount of time or is forced to perform one very difficult task without continuous solar energy absorption, he will end up expending all of his stored solar energy and will continue to weaken and be rendered vulnerable until he replenishes his solar "fuel."

Weakness 3:
Lack of Sunlight- Without any type of solar radiation being stored or exposure to the rays. Jordan slowly loses his healing factor until he only heals at a human level. He also loses the increase in his strength and agility.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Excellent of Control: Jordan is one of the most powerful superhumans the early era of Egypt being able to make a false alias as an Egyptian god on Earth and has demonstrated a plethora of abilities, most of which are facets of his power to manipulate the weather and solar energy. Despite his incredible power and years, he is still a dramatically out going individual willing to risk his life for others and likewise lesser need for recognition.

Items/Minions
None

4.Agility
1.Endurance
2.Reaction
3.Strength

Last edited by Nuri Nagasaki on March 25th 2015, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nuri Nagasaki
Nuri Nagasaki

Quote : " Don't you like the weather out here? "

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Job : being cool
Humor : You don't want to know what I'll do for a Klondike bar
Registration date : 2015-03-24

Back to top Go down

Forecast (Jordan) Empty Re: Forecast (Jordan)

Post by Forceaus March 25th 2015, 11:18 pm

Just so you know, you can't be powerful enough to control the entire planet's weather conditions, or anywhere near that. The maximum radius is about equal to that of a city block.
"flash freeze objects and people" and "He can also control the pressure inside the human inner ear, an ability he uses to cause intense pain" These are two things you cannot do to other characters without the player's permission.
You actually have a total of 13 powers. So you'll need at least 13 weaknesses.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuri Nagasaki March 25th 2015, 11:20 pm

13 O.O

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Forecast (Jordan) Ezreal12
" Lets enjoy our lives and the great excitement of the day "
Nuri Nagasaki
Nuri Nagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuri Nagasaki March 25th 2015, 11:32 pm

Ok i edited the powers, the three weakness counter all his abilities, didn't realize the abilities given by his main powers would need to individual have counters listed.

Forecast (Jordan) Ezreal12
" Lets enjoy our lives and the great excitement of the day "
Nuri Nagasaki
Nuri Nagasaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 26th 2015, 1:25 pm

If a power is split up into different parts, that makes it have more strength, thus it needs more weaknesses to counter them. Just to comment. Gonna let Forcie continue to handle your app, however.

-My DeviantArt-
Forecast (Jordan) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top