The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOld Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_voting_barOld Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOld Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_voting_barOld Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Old Relics, New Enemies

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Relics, New Enemies

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 6:02 am

One of her better quickly drawn up plans. The amount of work it did almost made up for the little element she completely remembered to forget about. "Stop that!" She spun off of his back, but bounced back towards him, still tethered from the rope. With the man's hostile flames keeping her from getting too close, Danny needed another means of beating Aaron. "Wait, you said your name was Masters? Your brother is Travis. He sent you." Occasionally a piece would need some welding done to mend it or fix the edges of a display. While pulling out welding equipment to burn Aaron sounded good, it would take too much effort to pull the entire kit around. Instead she found herself interested in the gloves the crew always used. If it could fend off welding sparks, it could possibly give her a little protection from fire.

Running in the opposite direction of the door leading back to the auditorium, Danny made her way towards the side equipment room. She grabbed the gloves and quickly slid her hands in. How much impact her fist could do wearing it still needed some testing, but Danny could stay away from some burn marks. Danny looked down to see a few holes in her shirt expending a trail of ash down onto her skirt. "You're lucky I never liked this uniform much to begin with." Danny shot out of the equipment room and now only had one goal in mind: get past Aaron and escape through the door behind him. "Get out of the way or become the trail!"

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 5:16 pm

Now priopped up to his knees, Aaron let the flames dance over his body, harmless to his clothing but enough of a deterrent to keep her from trying to grapple him again. ”Yeah, I did.” He answered, pushing to his feet and wiping away a small amount of blood dribbling from his lips. The fact that she knew Alpha's name was a surprise however, how did she know about it anyway? He blinked confused before shaking his head, flames dancing and casting their light outwards. However, rather than trying to knock him down again, she would turn around from and run towards some other room perhaps for a kind of way to defeat him. He didn't want to hazard seeing what the plan was, so Zeta decided to chase after, stop her from doing anything that would end up painful.

However, before he had a chance to catch up, she reppeared with some kind of gloves on her hand. So now all he had to do was keep her from running around him, attempting to reach out towards her, grasping for anything really, and if that worked, he would try to throw her to the ground. His hand were free of the flames, meaning the likely hood of her getting burned was low. ”You're not going anywhere.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 5:37 pm

Danny lowered her shoulder. Any kindling of flame stayed off of her, but the force of his push knocked her towards a pile of crates. Never before did Danny get tired of being herself more than needing to fight like a warrior and getting thrown around. She reached for her rope-flail from the ground in an attempt to mount one more weaponized attack against Aaron. Pulling her socks above her knees to cushion her stance, Danny tried to lasso Aaron. In all truth, he would just escape the ropes with fire or merely untangling himself, but the true meaning for the attack would be for Danny to pull herself up.

Once she pulled herself towards Zeta, she would lower her shoulder again and plant it right in his chest. Hoping to knock him right to the ground in the same way he did to her so many times. "I'll keep you down." Pulling a crate from the massive stacks, an avalanche of boxes and crates would topple over onto Aaron. "Now don't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure you can't burn handcuffs off." Tugging on her skirt to straighten out the bunches from the multiple falls, Danny walked more gently towards the door. "I'm going to find someone to take care of you." She did not word her statement as wisely as fate would like. Putting her hand on the door knob, Danny started to open the door to the auditorium.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Old Relics, New Enemies - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 5:54 pm

Upon feeling his hand latch onto the female, he would toss her aside with all available force, slingin her into a pile of crates. The impact was enough to cause him to flinch, but he quickly adapated to it, the rolpe flail being theown at him once again, though upon wrapping around him it simply began to burn up. However that was not the purpose, as she was pulled towards him and slammed a shoulder into him. ”Ooof.” Zeta grunted as he was thrown to the ground, slamming against the floor and feeling a pain in the area of his tailbone. This girl was starting to be more trouble than she was worth, but then again he wasn't the type for pointless killing. Before he could do anything else, am abalanche of crates would fall atop him, and bury him underneath. ”O..ow.” He growled trying to force the crates off of him, though that did not go as well as thought.

”Now what have we here.” A female voice intoned as the door opened, fist flying in the direction of Dannys face. ”Now I remember why I was made Gamma and you Zeta.” Stepping through the doorway, she would adjust her designer uniform, and look down at Danny. ”It seems my younger siblings has been floundering, so I will have to show you a proper time.” Looking around, she would notice what looked like a chain of some kind, motioning with one hand to bind Danny up with it.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 6:59 pm

"I need some help in..." Just as the door opened, a fist made impact with Danny's cheek. Danny fell back on her posterior. "Gamma? Zeta? Are you guys rushing a frat house? Does that make Travis 'Alpha'?" Danny put her arm out to put some distance between her and Gamma. Maybe she would look better at a different angle. Her arm fell out from under her as a chain wrapped her arms together. She swung her legs out with enough efficiency to keep her legs free. Now, Danny only had one option in this fight.

"Help!" Danny began running towards the crates, arms still bound around her waist. "Help!" If she could hide in the wasteland of mismatched displays and odd relics, Danny would try to disappear and find a rear exit to slip out of. She would continue yelling for help even as she tried hiding, letting the echoes from the crate maze distract her opponents while amplifying her signal for distress. "I'm in here with psychos!"

A thought came into her head. She slumped against the side of a crate. "Zeta?" A deep exhale shot from her lungs. "So, he's the weakest of these guys. And, this chick is mid level and tied me up with her brain. What am I doing with life?"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 7:08 pm

”Ah shove it bitch.” He snapped at Gammma, slowly weasling his way out of he crates, and moving to his feet, npticing that Gamma had wrapped up Danny's arms with a chain of metal.

”Just take the tablets and get out, Beta has a way secured.” Gamma snapped at him, before turning her attention upon Danny. Adjusting a metal watch her on wrist, it would shift into some manner of weapon, a blade around the length of her forearm and slowly beginning to follow after Danny.

”Okay big sis.” Zeta said with a roll of his eyes, before turning to begin the whole stealing part of the gig while his betters dealt with Danny. While he hated killing, he had no problem letting his sibling do so. Picking up her speed, she would follow after where she saw Danny turn, walking upon her slumping agaisnt a crate.

”Omega is the weakest. Though no one will be here to save you sadly my dear.” She said rather matter of factly, with the strange blade raised, and aiming to bring it down upon Danny. Meanwhile Zeta had made sure to wrap the tablets up avoiding weird magical visions, and looking around for some kind of way out, though there were none that were obvious.

”Why do I feel like Alpha didn't think this over very well?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 7:22 pm

And now Gamma closed the distance on her. Raising a blade above her head while giving Danny something of an explanation of how the alphabet politics worked, Gamma tried to bring a blade down towards Danny. With a quick bit of reaction time on her part, Danny would jump towards Gamma's armpit, breaking the bladed blow in dead air. To keep her balance, a quick headbutt would fly towards Gamma to knock her off her feet. Danny threw herself back into the side of the crate, while not particularly comfortable, it beat falling to the ground. Not a single blow tired Gamma out yet, but Danny hoped Zeta would feel something of a staggering after needing to deal with her for so long. "I'll be saving myself thank you."

Taking a step away from Gamma, Danny noticed Aaron taking advantage of the double team. Darting out with the use of her arms, a propelled body could still do its job. Danny would impact into Aaron with her full body and the included hardness of the chains wrapping her up. "I said stay down. You listen to me." With her hands still free, Danny would turn around to try and find out which way Gamma would come at her from. In that moment a realization of Gamma's powers came to her. Gamma did not use telekinesis. Bringing the crates down on Danny would bring this to an easy end, and with the nature of the swing of the blade, Gamma did not lack cruelty.

However, a lack of ingenuity stayed with Danny. Instead of returning to the crate maze, two crates stacked to give her something of a step ladder would help Danny take the high ground. Jumping to land her thighs on the edge of the crate, Danny let her legs do all the work to get her closer to the top. Maybe this angle would better to see where this Beta would be. "His name is Beta? That's kind of projecting." Now from the top of her mountain, Danny would go back to shouting for help.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 7:38 pm

Mid swing, Danny would lurch forward and slam a headbutt into Gamma's armpit, throwing her off balance and cause the blade to go flying from her hand along the ground, Gamma following suit as she tried to catch herself. Now she could see why Zeta was having a difficult time with this female, as she acted far more erractic than any fighter she had dealt with before. Still, with Gamma down for a fraction of a second, it was enough time for her to turn her attention to Zeta who was trying to get the tablets and get out of here.

Zeta however was trying to lift a few of the tablets, though he had only gotten three until Danny slammed into him, all three looking as if they would fall to the ground, only less than a foot from impact before an invisivle force would snatch them up. ”Hey, you almost broke those.” he snapped, keeping himself stable by resting his elbow agaisnt the table and looking uowards to see who had stopped the crash, seeing beta's face perring through the windows art the top of the room. He waved to Zeta as the tablets would float, returning to  the table they were resting on, before all of them would begin to levitate and begin floating upwards towards said window.

”You've made quite the mess of this girl.” Gamma muttered before pausing, blinking and frowning. ”And it seems we have a new objective. You and these tablets will be coming with us.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 7:58 pm

And now things took a turn for the worst, which honestly, Danny thought she turned to about three turns ago. Leaping from crate to crate, a quick leap took Danny to attack Gamma from above. Hope filled her intentions of still possessing some means of at least escaping this fiasco. With the third member entering the battle, it looked a little dim that Danny would protect the relics she brought back, but she could still manage to keep herself from falling into the hands of these goons. If her knees did the job of knocking Gamma to the ground, Danny would bring back her trusty rope flail and try to tie Gamma's hands up. Opening the purse summoned Danny's roll of handy duct tape. "Looks like you're the weakest now." Bringing down a long strip of tape over Gamma's mouth, Danny would try escape from her grapple with Gamma and try to find a way to get loose of this chain.

Pushing herself against a pillar with a hook sticking out, Danny leaped to catch her chain on the back, pulling it taut, but allowing her just enough wiggle room to start squirming out. A ruined white, collared shirt would be better than a ransom not, so Danny took no direct grievance from her loss if it meant she was free. She whipped her tie off and jumped to wrap it around Aaron's foot, getting a grip on him. "Now I'm the only one you can listen to Z man. Now put those relics back and just leave here."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 8:16 pm

Danny leapt upon Gamma, knocing her to the ground and with what little time she had left, rapidly tied her arms up and taped them to prevent her from simply wriggling out of the ropes. With a mouth that was now taped up, that meant that she could not yell at Zeta to do anything, meaning that he would have to do thing son his own, though likely Beta could help him put. With her head having slammed into the ground, the chain would grow lax around Danny and fall to the ground, Zeta blinking as the tablets would begin to float through the window and likely to some kind of transport, a glass pane popping out and beta floating down to the ground.

Leaping towards Zeta, she would wrap a tie around his ankkle, dragging him to the ground as he face planted painfully, letting out an annoyed curse, pressing his palms agaisnt the ground and trying to push himself up. ”Sorry...I can't do that.” he growled, wiping blood from his nostrils and trying to rip his foot away from the female that had tied it up, and then trying to make some distance. The tie seemed to have been loosened by invisible force, Zeta making some distance. ”Beta, what are you doing?” he snapped, for a moment forgetting the whole rank thing.

”Alpha told me to help you, so that's what i'm doin.” With one hand outstretched, he would attempt to lift Danny wirth an invisible hand, going for the most simple of maneuvers within his arsenal, attempting to establish eye contact as his power would work to try and break around those mental barriers. If this had worked, he would attempt to activate that mind control trick of his, hoping to put and end to all of this. ”Come with us, don't fight back.” This was mostly if his control worked.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 8:33 pm

Again her plan fell one plank short. First she out does Aaron at every step, then she tied up Gamma, but now a third villain enters the fray. "Your boss must not talk about me very much if you think I'm going to stop fighting." Even suspended in the air, Danny wrapped her legs around Aaron's neck, pulling him back towards her. "I'll make a deal with you..." She would wrap her tie around Aaron's mouth to keep this be a one on one conversation, plus, if anyone in this room should keep from Danny right now, it would be Aaron. "I'll give you back your goons. And I keep my relics." Knee socks barely gave any comfort to Aaron's neck and Danny's cheerleading career gave her a little bit of strength in her thighs to tighten up around Aaron's neck.

Something about this man made her uneasy though. "I...uh..." Danny flinched. Her thighs shaking as her confidence waned. "I'm not just giving up. What...uh...what makes you think I would just give you those relics and myself?" A large portion of her current hostage plan rested on the fact Beta held her in the air and the fact Danny believed Aaron would not ignite himself to burn Danny's legs while she held him. "Yeah...I'm...Not surrendering." Almost quizzical in nature, Danny felt her legs loosening up. Aaron still had Danny's knees in his neck, but no more tension would wrap around his throat. "Just leave and no one gets hurt."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 8:42 pm

Legs wrapped around Aaron's neck, the telekinetically bound female managing to move even within her circumstance. It seemed that she was pulling an Alpha move, taking Zeta hostage in a position by which she could snap his neck with a violent jerk, staying Beta's hand for a second, though he had hoped to take them down with his own brand of mind control. While he was in the position to do some damage to her, the tie gagging him kept Zeta from releasing the stream of curses that he so wanted to unleash, but that was how it was. Thigh muscles tightened around his throat, causing the male to choke slightly, though upon hearing Beta speak, it seemed that the legs loosened enough to keep them from crushing his neck.

”If you don't turn yourself in, we will kill everyone here.” Beta said rather plainly, though with how his voice sounded, one could question whether the young male was lying or telling the truth. ”The big guy wants you and we just have to do what he says.” Beta answered with a shrug. ”So make your choice.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 8:54 pm

Feeling confident in her loss, Danny tried to do a little damage control the way a seventeen year old would. Capturing a selfie with Danny wrapped around Aaron's neck with her scarf tied around his mouth would be a great picture in the future for the Prodigy Instagram she planned on putting together. "So what's your choice going to be?" The image bat filled up as her picture went to cloud storage, making Aaron's deletion from her phone not a suitable resolution. "I'm not giving..." The ultimatum hit her harder than anything Ellen or Aaron had thrown at her. "...I'd like...to see you..." The words try hung in Danny's mouth as she thought over the consequences. Would this man actually kill everyone just to get the relics and Danny?

"Fine." Danny released Aaron from her grip. She held her hands up and took a step back. "I surrender." A glare of challenge remained in Danny's eye. She would resist and raise Hell with every chance they gave her, but unfortunately she littered the storage area with tools to keep her more than a little tied up.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 9:04 pm

Aaron removed the tie from his mouth, massaging his neck and taking a deep breath of air. ”Ow..that actually hurt.” Aaron grumbled, feeling over his neck and wondering if it would bruise. Sadly, vanity was still something that the male had, and painful bruises on his neck would only serve to damage that. Untying Gamma telekinetically, beta would keep his eyes upon Danny, narrowing them ever so slightly and deciding to follow her leading, and leave a small amount of telekinetic pressure around her neck. Not enough to inhibit breathing but enough to remind her how much trouble she was on.

Despite the fact that she still held a defiant glare within her eyes, he was more than confident that he could keep her in line. ”I don't know what he wants with you, but you must be very important to warrant this much trouble.” Gamma muttered angrily, forcing the blade to compress back into a watch shape and wrap around her wrist.

”So where do we go now Beta?” Zeta would ask, still worrying over his neck.

”I have an exit mapped out. We should be able to get out without any trouble at all.” He noted with a motion of his hand, though Danny had no choice in the matter as things were written. The way would be through a back door that would lead them through a few hallways, but in the end out the back of the private school where they could walk away without a single bit of trouble. ”Now follow us.” He said telekinetically tugging onto Danny before doing the walking, with Zeta and Gamma tailing her.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 13th 2015, 9:37 pm

"You better remember that, since it's the last time you'll feel my leg, slick. And that pic is going to start blowing up." Danny continued the fight even under her current constraints. "Your boss probably just wants someone competent. You two sounded smarter when you couldn't talk." The back exit could help Danny greatly. "So Gamma is better than Zeta, but I think Gamma probably lost more than Zeta. Zeta at least got a few things right. What about you Gam-Gam, was squirming on the ground comfortable? Probably some security footage I can E-mail you." Hopefully, she could wedge the two apart to give her some wiggle room in the group dynamic. "I think we should start calling you Omega..." She pointed over to Aaron while taking stock of where they were going. "Since he is the weakest. And, then they should just fire you." While she continued to try and rattle those two, she kept her fingers on her cell phone, sending a message to a friend of hers.

Hey, this is Danny. Being Kidnapped. Please pull fire alarm. Thnx. TTYL

"Yeah, you're definitely not in the alphabet soup family. I'm probably taking your spot." A loud siren began blaring, hopefully giving Danny a momentary glimpse of freedom to begin running away towards Loser Alley. Luckily for her, the private school hosted a large section of kids ranging from 13 to 19 who all needed to smoke every thirty minutes or they would start going through withdrawals. Their procession seemed out of place enough to warrant some glances from the losers along the walls. Danny reached out and grabbed the freshman from earlier by the ear and pulled him to her. "Give me my bracelet."

"I didn't..."

"Give me my bracelet and I'll dance with you at prom."

"Two dances. And I get side boob."

Danny grabbed him by the scruff of his collar and made him swallow his cigarette. "I will break you."

"Okay, okay, here." Before anyone could break her up from the little Indian kid, Danny would snap the bracelet around her wrist. Now she could do something about her situation.

"Denizens of Loser Alley. Please get out of here. I am going to do stuff you- I'm going to give an impromptu lecture over Mesopotamian pottery."

"Aw. It doesn't even have like severed heads in that part of history."

Danny waited for her pursuers to catch up with her. A little more prepared, but still in a bad spot. She didn't know how they planned on getting away, but Danny couldn't let them start massacring the school, so once they caught back up with her, Danny would hold her hands up. "Wow, you guys are fast. No wonder Travis doesn't just hire more competent henchmen. And Henchgirls."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 13th 2015, 9:56 pm

Despite her being in a precarious situation, Danny seemed to do a good job in taunting them within her constraints. Still, beat seemed unphased by the mockery, but behind his mask it was hard to tell what he was thinking, beyond the strange grey orbs that peered out from behind it. Something about Aaron and how he should be called Omega, and then probably a pun about firing, and how he controleld fire. Soon enough they made it through the back entrance into a sort of alleyway, a few of the students smoking in it, and reminding Zeta why he hated school. Withdrawing a single cigarette from his pocket, he would light it and inhale deeply, before releasing a cloud of smoke from his nostrils. However it seemed somone had pulled a fire alarm, and sent a loud blare that caused Zeta to bristle, glaring at Danny as if he could already guess what had happened.

Yet she was already shaking down a younger student for some kind of bracelet, whch reminded him that someone had stolen the bracelet, though why she needed it was unknown. However, it seemed that the underclassman had rthebracelet, and soon enough they would find out why she needed it, and within a matter of seconds the alleyway was empty, and that left the squad facing down the female with the bracelet, and now perhaps capable of taking on them more efficiently. ”It has nothing to do with hiring girl.” Gamma stated plainly, watch splitting off into sections that floated around her into a more deadly shrapnel form. Though her mentioning his name still gave her pause, having to hear Alpha's public name used instead of the usual was almost alien.

With a flick of the wrist, the metallic pieces would shoot outwards, all aimed to cripple rather than kill. Zeta stood back, waiting for her to react, though if she dodged, he would rush in and attempt to knee her in the gut.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top