The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  Empty Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Count Solar September 24th 2013, 9:03 pm

The wendigo let out a long, raspy, shrieking noise, that still held a trace of the hissing always present while it spoke. Megareus withdrew his dagger from the already disintegrating body. Cleaning the ashes off of the blade, he allowed himself a few moments of relaxation, both mentally and physically. The wendigo had been the last of a group he had been hunting, the result of a plane crash in the woods and survivors eating each other.

He sheathed the dagger and placed it into his belt. Contemplating on which of the two potential jobs to take next, he decided that he would take neither of them. Both were tedious, and overly simplistic; capture and detain a troll until he could be tried among his people for treason, or collect thirteen souls for a shaman’s sacrificial ritual. Both paid decently, but Megareus had been getting more particular over which jobs he would take, and neither one of those fit the bill.

He frowned, and snapped back to awareness. There was the smell of death in the air, and it was stronger than usual. For while, to those who were supernaturally sensitive, it was easy to detect all of the various deaths and lingering magic that had occurred in New Orleans, this stench was particularly potent, and unless a major battle had occurred directly beneath him, there was a creature of the underworld nearby.

He turned slowly, listening to ensure nothing attempted to sneak up behind him. He heard footsteps behind him and to the left, so he whirled around. Nothing alive was visible, save for the flash of flaming hair, as a female rounded the corner, with her back turned to him. He glanced in her direction; the scent was emanating from her.

Reaching around his neck, he grabbed the talisman used to activate his personal interdimensional locker. Once it was summoned, he brought forth the Malkavian Steel, and shaped it into a small dagger; anything larger would have been noticed, and if necessary he could make it expand to a more appropriate size. Slipping it into his belt, he began to stalk his prey.

Last edited by Count Solar on October 3rd 2013, 8:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Hanna September 25th 2013, 8:02 pm

New Orleans was not a place Zoe would generally linger. Her nose was buried in the news paper at a nearby café, not particularly wanting to draw attention. But drawing attention to one’s self is rather hard as a wendigo walked past the café window, closely followed by another soul.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Zoe followed after paying for her meal. People saw lots of strange folk, considering that New Orleans did hold one of the main entrances to the Underworld. Zoe wove in and out of the crowd and rounding the corner just in time to see a man plunge a sleek blade into the creatures. Zoe felt her throat tighten as she rounded the corner getting away as fast as possible, a tracker. One that specializes in dark creatures, Zoe would imagine…. Not to mention… she was a demon.

Sure she was out of eyesight she began to run, dialing Sam’s cell phone. Maybe if she was talking to someone he wouldn’t attack thus giving her time to escape. It went straight to voicemail, dang it. She hung up and tucked it into her cell phone. As she hit the main road she slowed to a casual walk, pulling her hood up as the sky began to drool. The water drops pattered lightly against her skin and Zoe closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the sensation of rain. Down in the darkness, there was no weather, no hot or cold. Only chill and whatever heat that emanated from electric lights.

She stopped in the overhang of the book store; it was showing classical books with leather binding, gold lettering, and embossed pictures. Zoe loved books in general so she decided to go in, wondering if the tracker would follow her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Count Solar September 26th 2013, 9:13 pm

The smell disappeared abruptly, along with the female. Megareus frowned; it was if she had vanished. While it was possible, that did not mean it was likely. He was thoroughly confused; she should be here. Unless.....

He glanced around, furtively at first, then with less subtlety. Checking everywhere he could think of, he examined the surrounding area.  Gah, where could it be? He was thoroughly pissed by now; if he couldn’t find it soon, he would lose the target.

An idea sparked in his head, and it caused him to jolt to complete awareness, quickly removing the Malkavian Steel blade from his belt. Mentally forcing it to expand, he took the short sword and walked to the nearest wall. Holding it up, he ran the tip over the wall, grimacing at the rasping sound it made.

He did this for the next wall, and the one thereafter. His patience was growing dangerously thin, until he decided to try the other side of the street. When he touched the wall directly opposite of him, the tip of the sword melted back into its natural state, and rolled down the rest of the blade.

He was both elated and shocked. Elated because that meant he had found his prey; shocked, because that meant there was a very powerful witch in the building. Looking up at the sign, which identified the building as a bookstore, he sighed and walked inside. When he stepped into the bookstore a rune glowed against the granite wall, whose sole purpose was to restrict and prevent any magical items or powers, such as his sword or enhanced senses, from affecting the store or its inhabitants.

A few miles away, near a large cathedral, a small dragon emerged from the Earth, glowing with Nether. Beneath it, several of its brethren awoke from their slumber.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna September 27th 2013, 12:54 pm

Zoe looked at the books, especially the ones that were supposed to be old. The paper crackled beneath her fingertips. The demon could feel the crackling pages under her finger as she turned the page. Stopping as she came to a picture of a young teen with long dark hair and blue eyes. This book was defiantly old. It was an old legend about a cursed unicorn, doomed to roam the earth until she found love. But how could a woman who specialized in stealing lives and hearts ever fall in love? Zoe carefully placed the cart up onto the shelf.
The woman working the front offered Zoe a small smile as she passed the desk. The place reeked of magic.

“You need anything dearie?” The older woman asked, smiling once more. She had a few wrinkles and streaks of grey in her dark brown hair.

“No, just browsing. “

“You like older books, I saw you looking at the old myths and legends books,” The woman observed. Zoe’s hair on the nape of her neck stood on end, this woman knew something. The demon did not notice the tracker entering the store, his eyes roving about.

“It’s an old hobby I have,” Zoe covered quickly.

The dragons stirred, raising their heads above ground, tasting the air with their long tongues.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 27th 2013, 9:00 pm

Yumo was walking down the street with his head down, he was focusing on his phone as he read a long and dreadful text from his mother. As he walked multiple bumped into him as they ran from aome area in the middle of new Orleans but he was listening to T-200 by metrik so he heard nothing. His hazel eyes finally looked up as his hair fell in his face. However by the time he looked up everyone was gone so he didn't notice the panic.

"Finally made it."

He scanned the sign at the top of the building then whent in. Abruptly his mind became very clear and he had a heavier sensation around his body. He froze in place in shock for few minutes but then he shook his head took a deep breath and continued to walk in. His eyes scanned the stuff in the room even the people. There was a girl talking to an old lady at the counter and behind them was a guy who was subtly glancing at the chick. There was something about him that was really off but he couldn't think of it.

After a few minutes in the store he found what he was looking for then whent up to the register. The chick was still talking to the lady when he got there and began to wait. He was there for like another five minutes when he began to get irritated.

"We have an amatuer stalker and a freakin blabber mouth in one room." He thought rolling his eyes as he looked behind him to find the guy silently standing almost right next to him. He knew then that his temper was going to get the best of him if he stayed in here too long but instead of acting on his attitude he decided to suck it up and keep a calm face.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar September 28th 2013, 1:14 am

Megareus blinked when he stepped inside. The magic was more powerful than he had imagined. Far more powerful. In fact, he had only encountered four people on Earth with that kind of magic; one now resided in an astral plain, and the other two had killed each other. Which left only one being....

He stood around in the store for a few moments, observing his surroundings. However, the majority of his attention was focused on his target, who was up at the counter talking to an aging woman. His gaze was subtle at first, but grew more overt as time passed. He contemplated approaching her, but his attention was quickly diverted to a man standing in the store. He had what appeared to be vials of blood strapped to his wrists, and just as many on his ankles. There was a quart of it on his waist.

Megareus glanced at the man. He was not a vampire, that was for sure, but equally obvious was his inhumanity. A dark being no doubt; maybe a werecreature? Whatever species he was, he approached the counter to speak to the woman, but Megareus’ target was still conversing with her.

Megareus approached them all from behind. Pulling a toothpick out of a jar on the counter, he glanced up at the woman. Though her form had changed, the power that radiated from her had not.

" Anale, it has been far too long. The last time was in what, Salem? How have you been?”

Anale smiled in a motherly fashion at him. Though she appeared maternal and easygoing, Megareus saw beneath the guise. He knew that if you ticked this woman off, she had the reserve, and ability, to wipe you off the face of the planet.  

" Has it really been that long? Well, time flies when you are reading. And as you can see, I have been doing a rather lot of that lately,"

She waved her hand, indicating all the books. She gave the woman he had been following a wink, as if they shared an inside joke, and her gaze roamed to the other man in the room. Glancing distastefully at the vials of blood, she muttered under her breath ,  "Damn voodoo demons. Always causing trouble. "

Megareus raised an eyebrow at this. 'Voodoo demon' was a vague term, simply meaning a demon who dealt with blood manipulation, manifestation, or used it to create the puppets for which voodoo seemed so famous for. They were not particularly kind, but he had worked with some before.

Leaning against the counter, he looked down at the red headed woman. He tried to decipher what was hidden behind those eyes, but she seemed to avoid his gaze.
Now, I want some answers. First off, who are you and why do you reek of death? And secondly, young man with the blood, why do you keep staring at me strangely?

He fingered the dark ruby ring upon his finger; despite the magical EMP in the room, the ring had still twitched at the word death.

Looking back at the two, he raised his eyebrow inquisitively.

Last edited by Count Solar on September 28th 2013, 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna September 28th 2013, 1:57 am

Zoe was attempting to break away from the conversation when the tracker approached, causing Zoe to stiffen. She tried to sneak away before stopping as the man turned to her.
“Why do I reek of death?” Zoe sounded faintly amused but her face was stone cold, her pulse racing underneath her collar bone. She needed to get out of here, get out of here now!

“Why do you reek of it?” She retorted it back to him, crossing her arms over her chest.

“We can’t change what we are,” She stated quietly. In truth Zoe had returned from an excursion down from the Underworld so she may have reeked of death and a few other things. She was keen not to make eye contact in case he figured out what she was. “Now, if you will excuse me. I have places to be and appointments to keep.”

Zoe fixed the zipper of her leather jacket and moved around him and to the door of the shop. Desperate to have her powers back so she could just fly away..

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 28th 2013, 1:00 pm

"Who you callin a vodoo demon you old leather faced troll." Yumo said angrily but the lady kept walking not paying any attention to him.

He began to go after her but that's when he heard a comment come from the stalker guy. He turned to acknowledge the guy in a very attitudish way. His arm screamed for contact but he avoided the urge for the moment. He scanned the guy one more time before opening his mouth.

"Well what's the deal with you being such a stalker?" He retorted getting into the guys face.

He sat their for a minute then smirked and whent to the door. "I have no time for this later stalker." He said then opened the door letting in all the energy he left before. The second he stepped back in all his senses returned to their normal state, But it was too late. The side of his face was bombarded by hot air and the smell of blood.

He turned slowly to see a set of large fangs tinted with blood in his face. Next to them were a set of red eyes full of blood lust and hunger. Before he could react the dragon roared and around four more appeared scaling buildings and hovering low to the ground. The dragon in front of him then swung it's claws at him causing him to crash into a building across the street then it spewed some kind of weird fire into the building causing it to explode. A plum of smoke whent into the air as the building dispersed into smoldering debre.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar September 28th 2013, 7:22 pm

“I’ve changed what I am a few times now,”  Megareus muttered under his breath.

He looked at the demon with an amused expression;  for while he had been called many names, “Stalker” was not one of them. Glancing at Anale, he frowned. She seemed far too calm; normally the slightest hint of an insult was enough for her to eliminate a man, so why didn’t she do anything?

He tilted his head questioningly at her, and she responded with a slight, sardonic smile. That smile chilled him to the bone, and if anything scared Megareus then it was a cause for worry indeed.

He began to hurriedly leave the store, when a dragon of small proportions (though it was still at least ten  feet long) crashed into the store, shaking the shelves. Megareus whirled around to face Alane, but she wasn’t there. Cursing to himself, he darted out the door to the draon.

There appeared to be a large fight going on, though between who was unclear. Several dragons, glowing of a black underworld-esque substance, rampaged in the streets, leaving destruction in their wake. The one that had rammed the store looked up at him and charged. Megareus simultaneously grabbed the snake tattoo on his forearm and the talisman around his neck.

He grabbed one chain in each hand, and waited as the dragon closed the fifteen yards between them. When it was within range, he slung the chains forward, successfully entangling the beast. Within the span of a dozen seconds, he dragged the monster to him, and mentally commanded the portal to engulf it. When its ear shattering shrieks could no longer be heard, he close the portal.

Glancing up, he ran his hand through his hair. The dragon had been an easy target, but there were several, larger ones in the midst of New Orleans.  

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna September 28th 2013, 11:16 pm

Zoe had no sooner left the shop when she ran into a dragon… stupid over grown lizards seemed to be popping up everywhere. This one was clearly older than the others, some of the scales had a ragged edge but its eyes were sharp and quick.

It growled at her, uncoiling from around the statue it had been resting, a barbed forked tongue flicking in and out of its mouth.

Demon.

Zoe snarled, her muscles tightening preparing for an attack. Out of some unseen place she pulled out her sword, the metal glinted in the dim light. How many dragons were there? Two? Three? Zoe didn’t know.

The tail whistled over her head causing Zoe to summersault to the side and avoid a barbed tail. Zoe muttered under her breath, her body shifting to better serve her in this fight. Within several minutes Zoe had only succeeded in drawing the dragon’s attention and it had lit the buildings on fire.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 28th 2013, 11:50 pm

For a few minutes it was quiet by the building but then an inhuman scream whent off and streams of blood erupted from the smoke and grabbed a hovering dragon nearby.

"Damn fire breathing lizards!!!!" yumo yelled as he jumped high into the air.

He turned his body and began to twist in a pinwheel type of motion. At first it was slow and the outcome for the dragon was inevitable as he began to orbit violently around yumo. The dragon flailed to break free but it wasn't strong enough. A stream of black was all you could see from a far and a gust of wind came from the wheel like picture. Abruptly the blood let go and the dragon was smashed into the ground sounding off a loud crack and a bang sound.

Yumo swung his arm and blood shot from his wrists in the form of spears towards another dragon. This one was heading towards the stalker guy. The spears impaled the dragon's hands and feet allowing yumo the time he needed. He barred his now large fangs and thrusted his hands forward shooting two streams of blood towards the dragon. When it latched to the ground next to it on both sides he rushed himself towards the dragon at a break neck pace. He began to violently twist his body sending streams of blood from his ankle to the tip of his foot forming a drill.

"Blood lancer!" He yelled when the blow made contact. His voice boomed inhumanly as he remained twisting causing the dragon to roar in pain.

It used all of it's strength and flew into the air throwing Yumo off of him. The dragons hands were bleeding and there was a pinkish spot on it's back. Two dragons cam to aid the injured one sending yumo on the defensive. He weeved through buildings bird as he dodged the fire the dragons were spewing. He couldn't attack them because everytime he attacked one the other two attacked him. The dragons were smart and he was begininng to understand how smart as well but now wasn't the time so he pushed the thoughts back and turned to fight the dragons. He rushed towards one and as he was expecting the dragon ducked but instead of attacking the dragon he jumped off the spine and latched blood onto the other two twisting so that they became unstable and then they crashed into a building .

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar September 29th 2013, 9:36 pm

Megareus whirled around as a dragon that had been about to pounce on him was impaled with long red spears. The male demon proceeded to completely pulverize the dragon.

Megareus resisted the urge to growl. The demon most likely had not intended to offend him, but he did not take kindly to others doing his work for him.

Twisting the ruby ring on his finger, he whispered in a dead language. A black smoke rose from the ring, and covered an area with a ten foot radius. The smoke lingered for a few moments, then quickly dissipated, leaving four men in it’s place. Or rather the remains of four men, as these had long ago died. The energy left over by their physical and spiritual form presented itself in a corporeal form.

He continued his whispering, instructing them on what to do. They all turned to face a target, selecting one of the moderately sized dragons. They attacked not as four individuals, but as one being; for they had no consciousness, and could perform only the orders they were given.

Reaching into his belt, Mega removed the dagger of Malkavian Steel. Mentally coaxing it to grow, he stopped when it was approximately four feet in length. gripping it in his left hand, he turned to survey the battle.

The male demon seemed to be holding his own against a few of the smaller dragons. His undead minions had successfully taken down their target, and had moved onto another. The female demon was facing against one of the larger, older dragons. He watched as her form became fluid, shifting to serve her purpose. However, the dragon seemed to be getting angrier with each passing second. After it ignited a building on fire, Megareus sprinted out to help her slay the beast; for any differences they might have were forgotten in battle, by Megareus at least.

Later would be a different story.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna September 30th 2013, 10:50 pm

Zoe was on the dragon’s back as it roared, arching causing Zoe to slip and grab onto one of the scales. With her other hand, she sprouted claws, digging in so she didn’t fall. The blood burned her skin and Zoe suppressed a shudder of pain. Then she hauled herself over the side again, checking to make sure she still had her sword. She did, barely. Her hand was red but other than that not too much damage.

The dragon had become distracted by the stalker guy down at the bottom. Apparently it didn’t deem Zoe to dangerous with a shiny pointy stick.

Gripping her sword in her right hand she drove down, and up, through the base of the skull. The dragon roared and then shuddered, crashing to the ground with Zoe on top. To avoid impact, Zoe’s black feathered wings sprouted and she took off into the air, breathing heavily. She landed behind Stalker guy.

“How many more?” She asked, looking at him with her blue eyes. Hearing another roar her head whipped around, trying to locate the next dragon. Hades, she hated dragons.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 1st 2013, 3:52 am

Yumo was laughing as he whipped around the building. Not because he was having fun because he wasn't, he was laughing because for some reason three medium sized dragons and a big dragon decided he was a good meal. He jumped into the air and began his counter like he did for a while now. The big dragon flew up to him in a hungry manner. Yumo put his hands behind his head and swung them forward with all his might. A large spear shot from the wave of blood he made and it impaled the medium dragon in it's wing. Below he noticed some unread minions attacking one of his pursuers and he did not mind at all.

Although he'd hate to admit it he was getting tired and these dragons seemed to have energy for years. While he was falling he surveyed the remaining dragons. there were Two just below him and two some ways in the distance but something wasn't right.

"I could have sworn there was one more that kept looking at me." he said a little puzzled then he heard a grunt behind him.

when he turned he was shocked at the size of the dragon. it was easily the biggest since Yumo only just barely made it as the same size of his eye. The dragon roared making the earth and sky tremble at his arrival then he began to dive towards Yumo who was still falling. Yumo turned urgently and began rushing to the buildings. to the buildings to try and out maneuver it. But it didn't work that way, instead it spewed a giant ray of bright orange and yellow fire nd when it dissipated a huge area was nothing but ash and debre. Everything including the dragon and minions were gone except for Yumo who was breathing extremely heavy. The blood he used to make a small dome around was boiling and it took all he had to keep the blood stable so he wouldn't die.

The dragon flapped it's massively torn wings in rage and began to roar and charge at Yumo. Yumo jumped out of the way and swung off one of its legs to its back. The dragon began to buck and roll on the ground as Yumo punched on the large scales covering his spine. When Yumo was finally knocked off the dragon swung his tail at him and shim not hesitating in the lightest and Yumo was sent flying into a building or what used to be one. He fell out the back and hit the ground hard bouncing back up from the recoil. He sat there and slowly got up as the dragon dragon slipped a round the corner.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar October 2nd 2013, 4:14 am

Megareus watched as the female demon almost fell off of the dragon. Pure, unadulterated adrenaline, or whatever the equivalent was for a Malkavian, pumped through his veins. The dragon seemed to be paying him more attention than it should, what with the demonic being wielding a sword on its neck and all...

Until it fell, rapidly approaching the ground. Megareus watched, aghast, as the dragon neared the ground, and a winged being flew off of the beast. She began her descent steadily, but it was obvious she was tiring fast. Hell, anyone would have.

“Do you want the truth or the optimistic answer?” he gazed at her, the vibrancy of her eyes a little disconcerting. “Because honestly, I don’t know, but the answer probably isn’t in our favor,”

For the love of the gods above and below, what was up with these dragons? It was almost as if.....

“Loierl’smd canitoril biolikk,” he muttered, cursing in his native tongue. Why he didn’t see it earlier, he’ll never know, though it was most likely because the draconian stench, intermingling with that of the two demons, had overridden the scent of Nether .It had been several centuries since he had last had the misfortune to encounter a Titan, or any other being from the Abyss , and it was not an experience he wished to relive.

Looking around, it was obvious the fight was not going well. Only two of his warriors remained, and while they still walked, each had obtained several injuries.

Megareus cringed at the sound of a new arrival. Turning around, he gasped at its sheer size; easily a hundred feet tall, if not more. Even the bravest of men would have been cowed by the pure awesomeness of the draconic being.

It wrecked havoc in the streets before leaving, destroying its younger counterparts and Megareus’ minions, though he knew not whether the dragon did so on purpose, or whether it was simply a byproduct of its destructive nature. He turned around, and with a small cynical smile, looked at the female demon beside him.

“Lucky for us, there appears to be only one left”

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top