The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Arcana October 6th 2013, 7:43 pm

The black flames would lick at the roof, as well as for anything that they could grasp but there was nothing for them to devour. Sean with his uncanny ability to become intangible had proven useful, and once the flames were gone one could hear the sound of metal being swatted away as the daggers struck the ground hard. ”You’re going to need to do better than that.” Sean stated flatly letting the pitch dark crystalline blade of his nether weapon tap against the roof solemnly, as it only seemed to crack more upon contact. One could see a red and angry eye that would dart about before closing lazily, and the dark aura about the blade that made it seem even more demonic. This was perhaps his most dangerous weapon, and one that had killed many with but a small cut.

Both the woman and male seemed okay, and that showed that they had more skill than your common rabble, which made Sean curious ."D'fhéadfadh sé a bheith drámatúil, ach ansin arís bhí mé ach anseo chun déileáil leis na neacha Nether láthair, agus tá sé caighdeán polasaí Tíotán chun déileáil le haon fhinnéithe." He then let out a pronounced sigh, perhaps annoyed that he was forced to jump between languages so quickly. ”As fluent as my Gaelic is, I would much prefer English if that doesn’t bother you Arae.” He noted back in English crossing pale arms over chest after removing the tinted sunglasses, and revealing opalescent silver eyes.

’Why should I not kill you two?”

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 11:19 pm

Zoe arched an eyebrow, "Generally one does not reveal a creature's species unless they wish for the entire world to know. Also if your looking for us to beg. You are not going to get it."

Gone was the curious creature, she had been replaced by a harder being. Something that had seen much more than her fair share of pain. "As for it being standard policy, we are clearly not human. Besides, I have witnessed these things before. I have met your kind before and they didn't kill me. This interaction was pure accidental and not of regularity, considering you are trying to kill people who helped you get rid of them instead of trying to find the flaw in your wall. I would think there is something amiss. Not to mention I have people depending on me to get back to were I live. "

Zoe would have crossed her arms in that infuriating manor but with her wrist it wasn't going to happen. So instead she yawned and covered her mouth, her brain working quickly giving everyone other than herself a chance to talk again. Seeing that it wasn't going their way, Zoe put her good hand behind her back and motioned for the other two to leave or run, which ever they prefered.

"Not to mention the treaty of course." Zoe said boredly. "You know the one article. Technically my race is going extinct and if you were to kill one of the last females alive, you would be in a world full of doodoo. Sure you have a massive army, but!" Zoe raised a finger. "There is the matter of convincing the other titans that your cause for killing me is just. It would just be easier to let us walk away. Or at least, give us a head start. I know how some of you titans like your games. Not to mention that we were just trying to save our own skins... I personally don't want to die today." Zoe shrugged

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 7th 2013, 7:08 pm

The dragon chick waved her hand slightly and it was barely noticeable from where Yumo was at. He assumed she was telling him to run but after looking at her carefully he knew that she would lose if he and the other guy ran away and they decided to fight again so he began to walk towards the building. His breathing was still kind of heavy but it was lighter than before. He slowly dragged his feet towards the building and once he got there he went inside knowing that he was to weak at the moment to climb all the way there. Once he got to the top window he looked out and crawled out the window and forced himself to pull up to the roof.

"Hey there." He said gasping for air then he stood up took a deep breathe and crossed his arms over his chest. Trying not to look as exhausted as he felt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 10th 2013, 6:01 pm

”Cute. However everything you’ve said has more flaws than you seem aware of. Not that I can blame you, since outsiders know nothing of the Abyssal hierarchy. I do not need to convince them of anything really, they can’t really say no.”  The markings that crossed his skin for a brief moment glowed an angry red, before reverting to its placid black. ”As for standard policy, I was referring to my own, not that used by anyone else. So if you’re going to threaten me, make it something that is actually scary.” Sean noted letting the blade run over the tough exterior of the roof, as it decayed everything that it touched. ”But I’m feeling generous, so I won’t kill any of you.” He ended with a shrug, letting the tip of his blade sink into the roof, where it would stay.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar October 21st 2013, 4:33 pm

Megareus was both amused and infuriated by the present conversation. Amused by the dialogue between the two demonic beings, as it made them appear like two old professors, neither of whom liked the other. The infuriation was because of the obvious dismissal from the Titan; he would not kill them? For that comment alone, Megareus hated this guy even more.

He sighed as the Hemo Goblin crawled up on the building; if it came to a fight, the demon was in no condition to help. Mentally channeling the energy from the sapphire ring upon his left index finger, he turned away before waiting to see if the wounds would heal. It was a given that they would; the Ring of Life had not failed him in the past.

He looked up, or rather down, at the Titan to make a retort about his arrogant attitude, when the ground shook beneath him. A stench filled his nose, and his pupils dilated. Whatever was coming, it was a force far older than the dragons.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 26th 2013, 5:50 pm

Zoe allowed her aching body to relax as the idea of imminent death had been avoided. The other guy had just made it up and he looked exhausted though he was trying to hide it. Her pale blue eyes watched the decaying of the roof very grateful not to be impaled by the knife even if she was immune to most poisons…

Then the earth shook and split open, causing Zoe to wobble on her legs.

“What was that?” She shouted over the din, tossing Sean and creeper dude a look. The air reeked causing her to crinkle her pale skinned nose. Her wrist throbbed with pain. Zoe honestly wanted to get out of here. But alas her stubborn Scottish blood held her in place.

My Peoples:

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 26th 2013, 9:12 pm

As yumo laid there a warm feeling crept over him. He felt at piece and everything seemed to be ok in his mind at the moment as he basked in he feeling. His body was healed in no time and he was standing like nothing happened a few seconds ago. He stared at the boy in wonder as he watched his sword rot the ground around the impact point. As yumo watched the ground violently shook and cracked leaving an immense aura to haze the city. It was a filthy dark aura and it gave yumo a serious thrill as the thought of a creature with this much power coming to fight him, wanting to annihilate yumo and the others just to annihilate.

"This is gonna be fun." He said then he braced himself.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top