The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_voting_barReluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Count Solar October 2nd 2013, 4:14 am

Megareus watched as the female demon almost fell off of the dragon. Pure, unadulterated adrenaline, or whatever the equivalent was for a Malkavian, pumped through his veins. The dragon seemed to be paying him more attention than it should, what with the demonic being wielding a sword on its neck and all...

Until it fell, rapidly approaching the ground. Megareus watched, aghast, as the dragon neared the ground, and a winged being flew off of the beast. She began her descent steadily, but it was obvious she was tiring fast. Hell, anyone would have.

“Do you want the truth or the optimistic answer?” he gazed at her, the vibrancy of her eyes a little disconcerting. “Because honestly, I don’t know, but the answer probably isn’t in our favor,”

For the love of the gods above and below, what was up with these dragons? It was almost as if.....

“Loierl’smd canitoril biolikk,” he muttered, cursing in his native tongue. Why he didn’t see it earlier, he’ll never know, though it was most likely because the draconian stench, intermingling with that of the two demons, had overridden the scent of Nether .It had been several centuries since he had last had the misfortune to encounter a Titan, or any other being from the Abyss , and it was not an experience he wished to relive.

Looking around, it was obvious the fight was not going well. Only two of his warriors remained, and while they still walked, each had obtained several injuries.

Megareus cringed at the sound of a new arrival. Turning around, he gasped at its sheer size; easily a hundred feet tall, if not more. Even the bravest of men would have been cowed by the pure awesomeness of the draconic being.

It wrecked havoc in the streets before leaving, destroying its younger counterparts and Megareus’ minions, though he knew not whether the dragon did so on purpose, or whether it was simply a byproduct of its destructive nature. He turned around, and with a small cynical smile, looked at the female demon beside him.

“Lucky for us, there appears to be only one left”

Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies

Post by Hanna October 2nd 2013, 9:24 pm

Zoe snarled, “What is with all these blasted Nether dragons!”

Then she swore in demonic as she saw the huge dragon, it seemed to be enjoying its game since it already seemed to be very interested in Zoe’s ginger hair. The dragon roared, causing her ears to ring and hurt. Zoe’s body shifted again as she darted forward but this time her wings were larger. She leapt into the air, her wings outstretched.

Serving as the distraction she landed right behind its head before flying around it like a pesky fly. Then she shifted into something different all together, another dragon-esqe creature. The Zoe dragon was skeletal, with a narrow muzzle and pointed fangs. She was probably about half the size of the nether dragon, but the anorexic dragon served her purpose. Zoe was thin but muscled, her tail flicking back and forth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Reluctant allies are better than potential enemies  - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 2nd 2013, 10:15 pm

Yumo lazily looked at the girl as she served a useless purpose. Until she turned into a dragon. Yumo was caught completely off guard. He's never seen somebody turn into a dragon that fast but he didn't complain. Although he liked fighting alone he knew that this one was not like the others and he would need help to take it down. Yumo stepped back and readied himself for his final all out assault. He channeled all of his energy and power into the now boiling blood in the small gord on his waist. The blood slipped out and spiraled around him but it wasn't like the other blood. This blood was black and murky.

Yumo wraped the blood into five small rings on the tip of his fingers and aimed at the dragon who was fighting the demon girl. He took a deep breathe then closed his eyes for a few seconds before letting out an odd word that he used as the trigger for this attack.

"Lel'era."

Yumo touched the ground and the circles turned into long spears with jagged ends. The spears shot towards the dragon but most either grazed or shattered on impact. He quickly reached his limit and the circles turned into normal black blood and instead of going into the gord it slipped into his other hand and turned into a mace.

When the dragon was thrown his he picked himself up and swung his weapon at the head causing the dragon to bounce back. The recoil from the hit really shook his arm up but it was still useable. He jumped back when the dragon got up, but when he was about to dodged his attack the dragon stopped and blew a huge ball of fire at him causing the buildings around him to explode.

The explosion was beyond devastating. Yumo was swept off her feet by the shear force sending him flying into a tall building. He broke through and was lying on the floor of what looked like a living room. The smaller female dragon to charge and quickly began fighting it. Yumo filled with rage as he watched the girl fight better than he did. Suddenly his heart slowed into a very almost dead pounding. His eyes glazed over with pure darkness leaving red slits in place of the iris and pupil. His jaw grew and his teeth sharpened as he continued to watch the fight. He slowly stood up and watched the fight from the gaping whole in the living room as everything began to disappear except the large dragon, and all thoughts began to dissipate except the thought and urge to kill it.

He only had around thirty minutes in this form since he used up so much energy but he would make it the worst thirty minutes of that grimy lizards life. Horns erupted from his head and everything whent out the window. He erupted from the whole and ran towards the dragon at an emmense speed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 3rd 2013, 7:15 pm

He could feel it, even across a great distance the pungent odor was there, and it was something that drew Sean from wherever he was within the city of New Orleans. These beacons of Nether were bright to him, even in a dense city full of slowly dying citizens and it was something that drew the Titan more than anything. It was in the middle of the day no less, and that perhaps made his sudden interest to check this out more annoying. Sunlight always seemed to annoy his eyes somewhat, especially when he was within this full form of his. If anything he could put it off as the whole being linked to death and darkness crap, but then again that was just a large guess on his part. Could have been the fact that The Abyss was not bright and whatnot, so sunlight in comparison felt like needles through ones eye sockets.

Sean tapped lightly on his sunshades, forcing them up over his eyes as he squinted lightly, though his eyes always seemed to do a slight squint naturally. He would have not stuck out if the tattoos did not mar his rather pale skin, though then again people around this section were always finding things to gawk at, so maybe he would have stood out anyway. He nursed down a small cup of bitter black coffee wincing at the bitterness, yet at the same time enjoying it all the same. His body would metabolize the entirety of the beverage, and anything not broken down would be reduced to a thin vapor of Nether that would issue from his mouth. He could have done a pointless killing spree like any good psychotic would have done, but that held no amusement to him.

For now he would check out the large concentration of Nether that was a good three blocks away and then there was an explosion, which was likely to draw some unwanted attention. This caught his interest even more, as the dark haired male would raise the dark blue hood over his head and make his leave, still nursing down the cup of coffee. All it took was a little back tracking, and Sean could begin his own investigating into the situation. While going street level would have worked for most, Sean chose the gravity defying route and walked along the few rooftops that he could find until he looked over what seemed to be a now ruined street.

”Well then.” Sean mused looking down upon the destruction caused by beings that were supposed to be under his dominion, but then again chaos was always an unwieldy thing. With a snap of a finger, the air behind him would bend and in an instant it would seem that two black dragons of about fifteen feet in length would appear, radiating a Nether energy stronger than those that were causing the chaos below. ”I want you two to look this over and kill anyone caught up in this, especially those Nether beings running amok.” They would growl in understanding, claws sinking into the side of the building they appeared, upon and slunk down its side until that gained sight of what appeared to be one of the dragons that were causing so much chaos, and in an instant unleashed a horrid black flame, so cold it would burn. As far as these things were concerned, the offending dragons were the only ones around.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar October 3rd 2013, 8:43 pm

In the name of Thanatos, where did these dragons keep coming from? Figuratively speaking, of course; he knew they originated from the underworld, but their quantity was both irritating and intriguing. Intriguing in regards to the fact that before today, Megareus had met a dozen Nether-radiated creatures, at the most, without counting Titans. Yet, he had never ran across a Nether dragon, and now he had the unfortunate pleasure of saying he knew at least a dozen and a half.

After watching the female demon turn into a long, thin dragon, he shook his head slowly. You’d think that he would’ve been used to the paranormal by now, but sometimes life got a little strange, even for one such as himself. Though he had to admit, she did look pretty badass.

He briefly considered leaving, but then felt ashamed. Not because it would have meant abandoning the others, though he partially felt obliged to stay for them, as they could prove to be powerful allies. But his ultimate goal in staying was that of more prideful nature; he had never failed a job, and he still had a task to complete. Albeit, it was a self appointed job, tracking the redhead, but he still needed to talk to her, though his primary goal now was to satisfy his curiosity, any malicious intent almost forgotten. Almost.

Megareus let out a sigh. Looks like he would be staying. He felt the Malkavian Steel melt in his grip, becoming fluid in its form and shifting around to cover the entirety of his body, save the eyes. He was now encased in a silvery armor. Mentally shaping the armor, he elongated he fingers, causing them to end in two inch metal claws.

Gripping his freezing dagger in his teeth, and the lengthy chains in his hands, he jumped back into the fray, quickly decapitating one of the dragons that had been crawling out of the ground. Feeling the bloodlust run through his veins, he ran after his next opponent.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 10:18 pm

Zoe grappled with the larger of the dragons. The stalker guy had vanished and the stink of nether filled her nose as the other dragon fought to wrap its mighty and powerful jaws around her throat. The voodoo guy was making his way over at breakneck speeds; the creature looked inhuman with a pair of horns sprouting out of the top of its head.

But then Zoe heard a sickening snap as a dragon toppled over onto her paw and she shrieked, loud and unearthly. Then the fangs of her people came out, stabbing into the creature’s jugular. Almost instantly the larger dragon began to thrash, crying out wildly. Zoe limped away, favoring her front right paw.

She shifted back quickly, leaning against a wall and breathing heavily. She knew without looking that her wrist was broken. This was bad, this was very bad. Zoe cradled it to her chest, looking around wide eyed. There were two more dragons, stalker dude was attacking and decapitating one and the second was advancing towards Zoe. The demon growled, baring her snakelike fangs, she could almost feel death standing next to her as the dragon advanced. Zoe didn’t see much of an escape offer…

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 4th 2013, 6:17 pm

The initial target for Yumo was killed by the girl after she cried out in what I was guessing was pain. Yumo was about to morph into normal until another dragon a little smaller than the other appeared and began to stalk it's way towards the girl. Baring his fangs Yumo leaped with all his force towards the dragon. His speed was like that of a bullet and before the dragon could react he bum rushed the dragon causing a crack and a huge ripple down the dragons body. The dragon bounded sideways toppling over. Yumo roared in an unearthly manner and jumped high into the air then dove down into the dragon submerging into a giant whole he made in the dragons stomach.

The dragon screamed in terror and in pain as the sound of tearing and breaking quietly sounded out of the whole. You'd have to be next to it to hear it and if you did you'd wish you hadn't. Yumo emerged out of the side of the dragon pulling on a large bone that seemed to be roped like inside the dragon's body. He took hold of the bone like rope and began to spin the dragon and tossed it into another nearby dragon causing them both to collide to the ground and be burned to ash by black fire.

That's when Yumo saw two other dragons and before he could process what happened, and the strength the two dragons had to have in order to incinerate the other dragons so easily, with the little amount conscience he had left he was bounding after them in at a rapid speed intent on killing them.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 4th 2013, 6:49 pm

Black fire colder than The Abyss swept over two of the offending dragons and devoured them whole, as the two serpentine dragons closed their gaping maws, and ceased the deadly flow. A low rumble crept through the razor sharp teeth as opalescent eyes scanned the area for whatever else they would have to eviscerate and within their sight was a male, strange as he was. He was fast, but not fast enough to catch them as they pressed onto the ground and with the sheer force of their will, rose into the air. Fleshy whiskers shipped about as they took off, and the small legs that clung to their majestic bodies would tuck in as they did their aerial ballet.

”Well what do we have here? He’s not a demon that’s for sure, but what exactly is our horned mystery man?” Sean mused from onto his perch, considering that stranger that had not long ago tried to kill some of his more powerful servants. The two dragons would set their sights upon the mortal that had attempted to harm them, that third eye in the center of their foreheads closed tightly. They would be methodical in this attack, not wasting time with pathetic dance that mortals called fighting. One snap of the jaw, or even a single breath and they would kill this whelp with the darkness that proceeded from their mouths.

They would do as the Titan king commanded, even if that meant having their essence scattered to the wind as it was against the Ethereal being. It was a fresh pain that did not fade away, but then again they had only reformed two weeks ago, and Sean was the one to make sure that had happened. They circled above this horned man like vultures, waiting for the moments that he would make a misstep and in that moment, they would rain down upon him a deadly fire of black, one that melted the concrete and flesh both.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar October 5th 2013, 12:00 am

Megareus was shocked. The female had taken down the giant dragon single-handedly, even if she injured herself in the process. He winced as he heard the bone snap, rubbing his own in sympathy pain. But now was not the time for sympathy. Nor was it time for the anger that racked his body. The best warrior could fight without emotion.

Megareus had just drawn both of his daggers, and prepared to slay anything that crossed his path, when he stopped in his tracks. An almost magnetic tug was emanating from above him. He slowly raised his head, scanning the sky. He was infuriated by what he saw; more dragon scum.

He usually was apathetic towards the overgrown lizards, but after today he would hold a personal vendetta. The two flying, however, were of a different breed than the ones he had fought today. Long and serpentine, they radiated Nether, but of a far more concentrated form than that of the others.

He glared up at the dragons, wondering how they had appeared without his noticing. Examining the vicinity, he noticed a lone figure, standing amid the forlorn remnants of a rooftop. A black aura surrounded him, with  a twisted, sickly maroon edge. The aura flickered in the glaring sunlight of midday, but nevertheless it was still visible.

Megareus snarled in disgust.   “Titan” he growled. While he had been indifferent about dragons, every encounter he had with a Titan always ended badly. He had come close to killing, and almost being killed by, one of them several times.

He deftly ran to the building holding the Titan, a mere hundred yards away. Scaling the side, he came up facing the male. “ I should have known one of your kind would have something to do with this. So, what is the goal here?” Megareus was ready to rip the “man” in front of him limb by limb, but he was truly curious as well.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 5th 2013, 9:09 pm

Zoe watched wide eyed as the blood voodoo priest man tackled the small dragon trying to corner her. Then she bolted away, giving the two room to brawl. Then Zoe noticed the circling dragon birds above. One handed, she scrambled up the side of a building. Her injured wrist cradled against her chest, as she fought for foot and hand holds.

Eventually making it to the top, Zoe reached down into her boot and pulled out a silver throwing knife. Her eyes locked onto the dragon, irises dilating as she calculated. Then she threw it, the silver blade flew end over end. She wasn't sure if she hit one of the flying dragons or not because creeper had found someone and he appeared to be arguing.

Easily she jumped from roof top to roof top, making her way over before jumping down. The titan had dark hair that seemed like it had recently had its fingers run through.
She moved to stand next to Megareus before innocently inquiring, "cén fáth a bhfuil tú ag teacht amach as do poll?"

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 5th 2013, 10:18 pm

Yumo saw a silvery streak come across the sky but he didn't know where it whent but he could see the dragons circling him. It irritated him that they didn't come down to fight. They just continuously circled him, toying with him. He couldn't reach them so all he could do is prepare for the worst. He began to toss things towards them in order to hit them but they were too high.

Yumo took a deep sigh and took his battle stance and readied himself for the attack from the flying serpents looming over his head like voultures signaling nearby food. Yumo's eyes constantly shifted between the dragons as he waited for them to strike. It was horrible but it was all he could do and his demon form was running on empty. At best he had thirty minutes left. His real question was if he could actually pull off even phasing these dragons. He assumed he would find out eventually.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 5th 2013, 11:20 pm

It seemed that he could just have the dragons weave about in the sky, as they waited for the rampaging man to make a mistake. That was until one of the interlopers had caught sight of Sean and made his merry way over to him, or something along those lines. It was a male, but there was nothing else that Sean could really draw from his appearance, and he could feel a slight bloodlust coming from him, though that was nothing that Sean could not deal with when it came down to things. Lips curled into a coy smirk as he considered an answer, though nothing of note could come to mind other than.

”What I my goal here?” He parroted mockingly as another one would appear, and he heard a roar from one of the dragons as a dark blood would leak from one of the legs tucked so close to its streamline body. She spoke something in gaelic and that caused the Titan to take small interest within the girl for a moment, perhaps if only her strange aura that caught the Titan. ” "Ní dóigh liom gur gá dom mé féin a mhíniú leis an maith de tú." The Titan answered in return snapping as his own dragons would move from their vigil and land with a loud boom behind him, curling up like coils as they looked upon the two that had appeared before the male.

He noticed that one was bleeding, and that the area around the wound was rather inflamed, which meant that silver was somehow involved.”As fun as I think playing around with you would be, I have other matters to attend to, and that means I have to kill both of you quickly; maybe deal with the loose cannon while I’m at it.” Without even a warning the black flames would seemed to consume Sean in its blackness as it poured from the mouths of both at Zoe and the male, though Sean was unharmed as it had passed through him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar October 6th 2013, 1:28 am

Megareus raised an eyebrow at the female; she did not strike him as the type to be bilingual. Then again, with the paranormal you could never tell.

He glared at the Titan. Such undeserved arrogance from a lowly, self-serving son of a bitch. Anubis, he hated Titans. But none had ever seemed so deserving of this overwhelming hatred than the one in front of him.

He was about to respond to the Titan’s mocking, when two overgrown lizards landed behind it. They were the two from earlier, with the serpentine bodies. Megareus hissed at them; dragons were now officially up there with Titans and blondes.

He gripped both of his daggers until his knuckles turned white, though under his armor they could not be seen. He activated the Ring of Shadows, turning intangible momentarily so he could go and rip the dragons apart from the inside out, but he never got the chance. Seconds after the intangibility took effect, he was bathed in black flames, chilling his metaphysical self to the bone.

The flames seemed to weaken his powers; as soon as they cut off he became tangible again.

His eyes shot daggers at the dragons, and so did he. They flew through the air towards the beasts, aiming for the throat.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 1:36 pm

Zoe grinned slightly, her fangs peeping through for a fraction of a second. Then the flames erupted Zoe launched herself to the side and down over the building, missing the flames by mere inches. It was her wings that caught her, black and filled with feathers.

Zoe sucked in air as she struggled to calm her racing pulse, “Cén fáth a bhfuil tú ag titans roghnú i gcónaí ar an gcur chuige is drámatúla? D'fhéadfadh muid a bheith ar an taobh céanna, tá a fhios agat?”

Personally, she did not want to die today and she had already been hurt badly, her limp wrist showed that. Tentatively, she settled back onto the roof of the building, landing in a crouched position, broken wrist throbbing with pain.
“Ní Troid an freagra anseo, bhfuil a fhios agat cén fáth a léirigh na créatúir nether suas?”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 6th 2013, 7:25 pm

Yumo watched the dragons fly towards the two people he was fighting with. He began to run after them at a rapid speed but then his body just collapsed and he began to convulse and choke on nothing. His time was up and his body was rejecting the transformation. His breathing was extremely heavy now and he could do nothing but sit there for now. His body was like lead and he knew better than to try and move.

The nerves in his body were dead so signals from his brain didn't reach anything lower than his neck. He watched as the dragons landed next to a guy a good ways away. A few seconds later and the man along with the stalker and the dragon chick were engulfed in the flames from the dragons. The flames burned ominously and he could partially feel the heat rolling off the flames from where he was at.

"And I was gonna try and fight them." He said

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 6th 2013, 7:43 pm

The black flames would lick at the roof, as well as for anything that they could grasp but there was nothing for them to devour. Sean with his uncanny ability to become intangible had proven useful, and once the flames were gone one could hear the sound of metal being swatted away as the daggers struck the ground hard. ”You’re going to need to do better than that.” Sean stated flatly letting the pitch dark crystalline blade of his nether weapon tap against the roof solemnly, as it only seemed to crack more upon contact. One could see a red and angry eye that would dart about before closing lazily, and the dark aura about the blade that made it seem even more demonic. This was perhaps his most dangerous weapon, and one that had killed many with but a small cut.

Both the woman and male seemed okay, and that showed that they had more skill than your common rabble, which made Sean curious ."D'fhéadfadh sé a bheith drámatúil, ach ansin arís bhí mé ach anseo chun déileáil leis na neacha Nether láthair, agus tá sé caighdeán polasaí Tíotán chun déileáil le haon fhinnéithe." He then let out a pronounced sigh, perhaps annoyed that he was forced to jump between languages so quickly. ”As fluent as my Gaelic is, I would much prefer English if that doesn’t bother you Arae.” He noted back in English crossing pale arms over chest after removing the tinted sunglasses, and revealing opalescent silver eyes.

’Why should I not kill you two?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top