The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A burst of light [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A burst of light [open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A burst of light [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A burst of light [open]

Post by Beacon November 25th 2014, 2:27 pm

Rowan was nervous. He was already bad at social interaction, and with being on edge, he was worse. Rowan turned to the girl and bit his lip “My name is Beacon” He figured he should use his codename around these people. Colin seemed nice enough, but he was unsure about the other two. He instinctively moved closer to Colin, hoping that if a fight did break out, they would be able to help one another. Something about the other's voice made him very on edge. It definitely didn't sound human. It sent chills down his spine. He was thankful that he had just charged up, so he'd be able to use his powers quickly, if it came to that. “S-So...what're you all doing here?” He asked cautiously.

Beacon

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh November 28th 2014, 12:02 am

Yeah I know right. The lights were beautiful.... My name is Rika, but if you go by alias the you can call me Golden Gal ooh or Midas or... Well I dont care what you call me. She smilled and twirlled around in hwer own little happy bubble.

She stopped dancing when the Light guy asked a question. Well I'm only here for a short time going over a few buisness things, and also sightseeing because this place is beautiful. I was also eating ice cream.she could easily go on and on wether the people were listeniung or not. She just ran on the scene because she seemed to think that one guy was really creepy and she could help if things turned south. Also she never got to see other metas like herself. She pondered at what the other 2 could do and started to dream about all these little powers that made things explode and cut things around them.

She was just too excited for today to keep it bottled in and it didnt stop there, she also thought about asking these people to her party on her island. Exspenses paid of course. She never had anyone there and it was more like a snooze fest.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt November 29th 2014, 5:03 am

Whatever this guy with the weird sounding voice was, he did not like them. Being around so many superpowered people made Colin nervous, mostly because they could all kill him with likely a thought. He did notice that Rowan was gravitating more towards him, though why he was unaware of. ”I dunno, either way it seems I’m coming out stupid.” Colin said with mild sarcasm, letting the signal send out from the ai implanted within his brain, a homing signal for that very special suit of his. If he needed it, it would be here within a matter of seconds, maybe a minute at most. ”Though I gotta admit, I don’t feel too out of my element.” He unconsciously move a step back, looking to the redhead and then everyone else.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 29th 2014, 10:35 pm

"I am here because I saw a large flash of light and wanted to make sure it wasn't a meta human that was ging psycho mucho on this city. I was also Just checking to see if a hero like that guy with guns and the small but cool robot called Nolan was around. I have this tendicy of finding random people that tend to don't like my other side and I would like to see if they would know such hero." Marcus said to him before turning to Golden. "Well Golden Gal nice to meet you, I'm simply shadow." He said to her with a small bow and chuckled at her commit to eating ice cream.

He then turned to the human. Too out of your element? Thats alright, everyone here seems quite nice." He said with a slight grin. And then bam, a villain show's up and trys to kill everyone. Dark said to Marcus with sarcasim Marcus didn't know he had.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down