The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Emerson Tyler  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Emerson Tyler  I_vote_lcapEmerson Tyler  I_voting_barEmerson Tyler  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Emerson Tyler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerson Tyler  Empty Emerson Tyler

Post by Hanna October 4th 2014, 12:06 am

Emmerson Tyler
”I died once, it wasn’t very fun…”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title: Miss, ma’m, crazy lady with a gun…
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Race: Time Collector
Hair: reddish brown
Eyes: Grey-Amber
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 120-ish
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Emmerson:

The Legacy

Personality:  You want to know about Emerson's personality? Well... she is obnoxious, fearless, stubborn as heck, sarcastic, hilarious, and easily flustered. That means ixnay on the flirting day. Just, nope. Touching, cuddling, poking is not allowed unless you want a gun in your belly button.
History:  
The Thoughts of Emerson Tyler:

Emerson Tyler was a normal human being, thank you very much. Controlling the naughty mortals by arresting the ones that skip bail and kicking them to a prison cell. Don't even call her a cop or you'll get a backside filled with sass.  She is a bail bondswoman, the muscle, and the woman who sasses all. Born and raised a military brat she was trained to take crap from no one. She followed in her parents footsteps (kinda) and pursued a career in beating *ahem* keeping people in line. She was a fairly standard child, who had her black belt before the age of 16 and prefered archery and shooting things to dating.  Grew up normal... she wanted to be a detective but she didn't like the rules.

Everything changed however, a cold autumn night. It seems to be a typical run but the man wasn't human. He stabbed her repeatedly, leaving her dying in the gutter. But there was another person in play that night, someone she had never met. They saved her life. Now, she has weird abilities she doesn't understand what they are or where they come from. They just show up when her adrenalin kicks in.  Not very helpful to randomly sprout claws, fangs, wings, or a third eyeball randomly. Upon her transformation into a time collector her eyes started doing this weird funny color change thing, not to mention a scar on her cheekbone she never has even seen before, and these weird gold swirl tattoo looking things running down her spine and arm. Her only clue to what happened is a weird looking medalion What the heck? Let's see if she can manage this chaos?

Time Collectors:

The Powers

Power 1:  Half shifting (2)
Power 2: Telekinesis (3)
Power 3: Unknown Form Shift from previous time collector- has not been activated yet (2*)
Power 4: Flight 2~ Comes with half shifting

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Durability: 6
Ability: 2/3/2
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 2~
Wealth: 1

Grid: Unknown Form
Intelligence: 3
Occult:
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Durability: 7
Ability:  2*
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:2
Wealth:1

(Points (4) Transferred from Salone Newton)

Last edited by Hanna on November 20th 2014, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Emerson Tyler  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Emerson Tyler  Empty Re: Emerson Tyler

Post by Draiken October 14th 2014, 5:20 am

Just so you know a Transformation that grants/takes away flight has a one time per topic use, meaning you can only transform and turn back once!

Also, could you clarify exactly what experience and points you've carried over from Salone, it would be very helpful! Very Happy
Draiken
Draiken

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 4th 2015, 6:47 pm

Trashed per request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top