The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_vote_lcapA fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_voting_barA fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_vote_lcapA fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_voting_barA fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) Empty A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege)

Post by Dusker September 16th 2016, 12:29 pm

Tyler didn't go off straight away like the girls did. Instead he waited for them to go and asked Lilu and Dire a question. "So what do you guys think of your teammates?" Tyler asked, hoping that they would say something nice about the other four.

Tyler looked around the the fair he was currently standing in front of and started to appreciate the fact that even in times like this where the future is out to get you at every turn people are able to still have fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) Empty Re: A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege)

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 16th 2016, 2:37 pm

Malik decided to speak up first, seeing a joke forming in front of them.
"We're like an All Lives Matter group movement... I love it!!!"
He looked at Lilu and himself, then to Tyler.
He looked like the uncooked marshmallow in between the two graham crackers.
He chuckled to himself at that.
He unzipped the legs of his camo pants so they'd be cargo shorts and threw the legs in his car.
He then said
"Okay... Power predictions, what I like so far, and if there's anything I dislike coming up.
"Hawaiian Punch: I think you'd have some kind of mind powers.
Wolfey- Boy: I think you have demon powers being as you have a demon following you around.
Asstrid: The power to literally shoot money out of her ass.
The one teen who's name I didn't catch: hardcore kung fu.
Indian Princess: Uh... Healing?
AAAND I already know Jeannie's powers.
I love this team, we need to go out and work on our battle chemistry.
We also need some muscle. Besides me and Lilu, there's no muscle."

He smiled
"All that said, I am excited to be a part of this group."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege) Empty Re: A fun time at the fun fair: Tyler's group (currently Dire and siege)

Post by Dusker September 16th 2016, 3:10 pm

Tyler chuckled when Malik tried to predict his powers, it was a good guess seeing that he didn't know much about Tyler. "Actually I don't have demonic powers, I can do some cool stuff however..." Tyler said as he walked over to a nearby tree and stood under it, basking in it's shadow. He then created a ball of shadow in his left hand. "I can create shadow constructs and use them in a fight." he said before thinking of how he could demonstrate his advanced reflexes.

A bee started to buzz past as he thought this and an idea popped into his head. He waited for an optimal chance to strike and proceeded to catch the bee at the exact right time. "I can react quickly." Tyler said as the phantom materialised in front of  Dire. 'I'm a Spirit, you got that? Spirit.' the phantom snapped, it's NOT a demon, it's a japanese spirit.

"What are your powers  Malik?" Tyler asked, he hadn't been the one who found Malik., that was Astrid...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 16th 2016, 4:21 pm

Malik laughed when the phantom appeared, "Man, I know you ain't a demon! I've been to hell."

Upon the question about his powers he chuckled.
"The shittiest power known to man." He pulled out his golden butterfly knife and spun it open.
He cut a six inch incision on his leg.
It did nothing.
"I have regeneration powers, but only inside of my apartment. Also, I can teleport."
He left it at that. He also wanted to demonstrate HIS insaneley fast reflexes.
He shut his eyes and threw the knife and caught the bee on the wing.
He announced before opening his eyes "I was aiming for the leg." He opened his eyes.
"Crap I missed."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 16th 2016, 4:35 pm

"Oh so you think my powers are shitty? Okay..." Tyler said with a grin as he marked out 6 ft in front of him in his mind, Malik was still within the shade and within 6 ft. He then shot out a shadow spike at Malik, making sure it didn't hurt him, stopping it just before it touched his adam's apple.

"If you were a terrorist you'd be dead before you knew it." Tyler said with a grin. 'Oh and by the way I'm not just for show, If you try to attack him I'd just make sure to block you.' the phantom added.

"Not so shitty is it?" Tyler asked as the spike faded away. He then turned to Lilu. "So what are your powers Lilu?" Tyler asked with a smile...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 16th 2016, 8:22 pm

Malik stood completely still as the spike came within centimeters of his throat. He DID flinch though.
"Okay! Guess not completely shitty!"
He chuckled nervously before stepping out of the shadows. He didn't like the fact that Tyler could bear trap him at any second.

He looked to the phantom.
"You're so cool... How'd you come to be? Were you like... Killed and wanted closure?" He smiled like a little kid.
"You're so cool..."

He was about to continue, but then he saw a gorgeous blonde walk by in some very tempting clothing.
She was out of earshot, so he mumbled "Helloooo mama..." and stared through his glasses.
He then whipped his head to Lilu and said, "Speaking of women... Lilu and MW sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I heard you flirting with her dawg!"
He frowned
"Speaking of dates... The Asian girl wouldn't happen to be of legal age, single and looking for a male... Would she?"

"Yeah... What about your powers Lilu?"
He asked, extremely intrigued by the islander's powers.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Siege September 23rd 2016, 5:20 pm

Lilu had found his position among the now boy's only group, he had himself laying in the soft grass with his hands behind his head looking deep into the sky. As the other two began to chat about what abilities the members of the groups could perform, and to give a little demonstration, leading to lilu giving a slight nod here and there to the others as they spoke.

His head picked up slightly more when the merc spoke in the direction of a blond woman walking by, but felt the distance between her and him was to far for him to try anything.

He decided to give more attention to the merc once his name was mentioned next to the dark haired woman from earlier. He barely shifts his body as he responds with "Yes you call it flirting, however I speak of true- passion and divine words that intertwine two souls into a unbreakable bond of love, in which I shall now do with the divine beauty that has blessed my restless soul" he says in a smooth deliver resting his head back down.

Suddenly the merc asks another question regarding to the abilities that Lilu possess, Lilu opens his mouth slightly and says "A deep connection with my native islands enable me access of the strength of my people, the loving care of the water, and the love of the storms, in other words strong and swim good".
Loving Siege
Loving Siege

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 23rd 2016, 7:39 pm

Dire smiles at how truly different him and Lilu were. He was a very sporatic and jumpy man that got himself chaos, because that's where he works best.
Whereas Lilu is very calm and focused.
"I'm a little too dumb ta understand your power, sir..."

"So I heard you could shred it on a ukelele! Do you happen to know the song Day by Day by Brett Dennen???"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top