The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Elisa Emerson  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Elisa Emerson  I_vote_lcapElisa Emerson  I_voting_barElisa Emerson  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elisa Emerson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elisa Emerson  Empty Elisa Emerson

Post by supersadiesapphire98 June 17th 2016, 4:49 pm

Elisa Emerson
Wraith

Basic Biography

Elisa Emerson:
Wraith:
Silent Chaos
Chaotic Neutral:
Race:British mother, Russian father
Hair:jet black
Eyes:bright green
Height:5'3
Weight:106 Ib
Blood type:B+

The Looks

Short and slender girl with pale skin and a few  freckles over her nose. Arched eyebrows and impish smile. Dimple in right cheek. Lithe dancer's body. Always wears same jasmine perfume. Black bodysuit with green collar, cuffs and flats. Emerald pendant.

The Legacy

Personality: Sarcastic, indifferent and slightly unhinged. Extremely intelligent. Always smiling and teasing,  doesn't let people get to her. Pretends she doesn't care, but actually very loyal once she cares for someone. Occasionally facade slips to reveal scared and lonely girl. Afraid of commitment, her father and her killing instinct.  

History: Daughter in a family of famous assassins. Trained since she was a child, but at the age of twelve ran away because she didn't want to kill people. Father was abusive and sent people looking for her, whom she tricked into taking the body of a girl who looked like her back to her father. Without family or funds, became a thief known as the Emerald Wraith, but soon became bored because she found her conquests too easy. Stumbles upon a superhero group and is reluctantly persuaded to join to alleviate hey perpetual boredom.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Phasing/Intangiblity: her body turns into electricity and she can move through objects

Power 2: Electricity :can absorb and manipulate it

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Cannot phase through water or rubber; can get wet and is a good swimmer in human form,  but if she gets wet in the form of electricity, she becomes temporarily paralyzed and cannot use her powers for a period of time depending on how much water she was exposed to.  

Weakness 2: The more electricity she absorbs, the more mentally unstable she becomes  

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions: Uses Electric wires and poisoned knives and darts

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 3
Reaction  2
Strength 1

Last edited by supersadiesapphire98 on June 17th 2016, 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
supersadiesapphire98
supersadiesapphire98

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Elisa Emerson  Empty Re: Elisa Emerson

Post by Thorgron June 17th 2016, 5:42 pm

Hey there Elisa! So, just a few things that need attention before we can move ahead with this character. Your powers and weaknesses need elaborated on. How does her phasing work? What do you mean by electricity (does she become it? Manipulate it? How?). What happens when she tries to phase through water (and is it bodies of water or does being wet prevent her from phasing?)? Basically we need some kind of explanation for your abilities and weaknesses. Also since you've already listed water as a weakness of hers by way of phasing it can't function as a second weakness. What you could do is just make water the weakness and list all the ways it hinders her, this obviously will require you coming up with a second weakness. I hope this helps and please feel free to hop on the chatbox and ask us any questions you might have! Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Elisa Emerson  Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by supersadiesapphire98 June 17th 2016, 8:01 pm

How's that? By the way, I don't really get how to join an rp. Could you help me out?
supersadiesapphire98
supersadiesapphire98

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic June 19th 2016, 6:41 pm

That's what he is trying to do. You should go back, read his questions, and edit the app accordingly. After that just hop on the box and someone will definitely get a thread going for you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top