The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Sage
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_voting_barA heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_voting_barA heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A heart gone cold [Silus]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 Empty Re: A heart gone cold [Silus]

Post by Silus July 13th 2014, 9:37 pm

There was a wave of ice that was thrown at Doctor Death. There was a grunt as the "Russian" figure snapped his left index finger and a small flame sizzled. The Alai gem harnessed the power of fire and sent it out at the ice. The Ice was powerful enough to conquer the Alai-Fire, something that Doctor Death would keep in consideration. But as Fire conquers Ice, it is the water which turns fire to mist, ultimately an equalizing attack. A burning and scalding mist took the area, shrouding Doctor Death from the children, and vice versa.

Doctor Death sighed as the beeps from behind his mask began to signal a lock on Silus' bio-signature. His mission was to protect the child, but it would seem as though it was going to be difficult. A child as ragged and worn as that boy held such power? Extraordinary. If Doctor Alai had a lack of morality, he may have captured and vivisected the boy. He thrust his staff into the ceiling, sticking and holding it in place as his ahnds were left open. Doctor Death's mecha-hand shot out another beam at Yancey. This one encasing him in a sphere and tractor-beaming him in until The mecha-hand literally held the power-pup boy in this sphere.

Silus looked around. he wanted to find Doctor Death so he could tell him that Ryan was his friend, but he was unable to see, nor communicate at the moment. He began drawing on the elevator door. It was a circle, and he began making four rectangles and colored them silver, and anything else was black. Soon he would be finished with his design, and he could get what he wanted. "Hang in there!" Silus yelled to Deluge.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 13th 2014, 10:05 pm

A scalding mist would result from the attack that the masked man released, yet the male was still keeping his eyes upon the male that was trying to hurt them. It was this mist however that made the strange russian man impossible to find, and with how tired he felt, this meant that Ryan was at a major disadvantage. A flash within the mist showed that another attack was being launched, yet Ryan was trying to make sure that he could stay alive, and then he remembered that he was trying to protect Silus too. Only one thing seemed to truly pierce the veil of mist, and that was the voice of his new friend telling him to hang in. It was then that his mind seemed to click, and he noticed the mist that was gathering around him, scalding perhaps but he made sure to keep the hot water away from his flesh.

After all, mist was still water and he could deal with that. His head began to ache as he drew upon more of his power, mentally trying to control the water around him, the precipitation, the moisture within the mist and anything else that he could call upon. His eyes began to glow more intensely as with a sharp pain through his skull, the water would begin to move and form a spiraling torrent towards where he assumed the one attacking was, but he could not be sure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 13th 2014, 11:08 pm

Silus finished his drawing. A fan was created and it began blowing the mist back at Doctor Death. Ryan proved to be a powerful Hydrokinetic, which shocked Silus now that he had a moment to think about it. He saw it take a toll on Ryan as the torrent was sent towards him. Doctor Death then positioned his right and left ring figers and snapped them both. The Alai gem harnessed both snaps. The snap of ice allowed him to manipulate liquid hydrogen around himself, freezinf a tome around himself, Yancey and his staff. The second snap released vibrations that were harnessed and amplified while being condensed into a sphere the size of a pencil-tip.

The ice wall of nitrogen eroded away by the water, and the shards took off, one of them sticking into Dr.Death's shoulder, causing a roar of pain from the man beneath. With gritted teeth behind the macabre mask, He roared and erupted the sonic-sphere, firing the shards of ice and the water out, as the sound created a vacuum. Water poured down off of Sears tower, Doctor Death pulled the shard of ice out of his arm and bright red blood trickled down the plating, oozing forth.

"GUYS STOP!" Silus pleaded with them. Doctor Death looked to Silus and suddenly realized that he was not kidnapped, as the good doctor had initially thought. He cursed himself for believing that Silus would be so easily captured, despite the power of the hydro/cryokinetic. He stepped forward. "Silus, what is the meaning of this? Who are these people?" He asked. The mecha-hand moved and slowly the bubble containing Yancey moved to Ryan and Silus, placing the young power-pup down next to them. Doctor Death stepped forward and took to a knee, trying to show that he was not intending any more harm, he even took his gloves off and his mask broke into two pieces with a hiss and revealed the Pakistani male with black hair, brown eyes and facial scruff.

"Doctor Alai, this is Ryan. He's my friend!" Silus said pointing to Ryan, he then moved to Yancey and hugged him. The pup smiled, despite feeling weak. "This is Yancey. He's my friend too!" Silus said. Doctor Alai sighed as he held up his hands.

"I am sorry boys! We have been looking for Silus for an hour, we thought someone had taken him. I beg your forgiveness." He said, an earnest sadness in his voice, though without the mask, his middle-eastern accent was quite clear. Yancey looked to Ryan to see what he was going to do. Silus on the ther hand was more worried about his health. "A-are you okay?" Silus would ask meekly, as if expecting the man to lash out like his brothers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A heart gone cold [Silus] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 13th 2014, 11:58 pm

A single trickle of blood ran down from his nose, running over his lips and down his chin, a sharp headache raging through his skull as he let out a small whine. He had heard Silus tell them to stop, and that was all he needed, as the water would become inert once again, falling to the ground as the precipitation would resume once again. It seemed atleast that Silus knew this guy, which was good enough for him at the moment while he let himself fall to his knees, nursing a nose bleeding nose as he felt the cold flakes of snow smack against his face. He breathed heavily, shaking his head for  a moment and then looking up the snow that was falling upon them. Yancey was placed down on the ground, seemingly fine as he wiped away some of the blood and stained the back of his hand.

When he looked up to see that the one that was attacking him was not Russian, unless they looked different than portrayed on movies, as he looked more middle eastern. He was not paying attention to much of what was being said around him, a small ringing within his hears prevalent as he tried to pay attention, though he did offer a smile that revealed slightly yellowed teeth. One thing that he did catch though was his new friend Silus asking if he was okay, the male turning towards him and considering the male for a moment before sighing. ”Y...yeah i'm fine. I think I overdid it.” He noted with a weak chuckle as he fell to his knees, then sliding into a crouch. ”And now i'm tired.” He grumbled.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 14th 2014, 1:16 am

"I thought you may have been one of those children in one of those bloody crews that used to torment Silus." Doctor Alai said, remembering the stories Silus would tell about the other homeless kids forming small groups and beating up others for their food. Yancey looked to Doctor Alai, almost immediately forgetting this man hurt him and smiled and nodded. "All good!" He cheered as he sat up and looked to Ryan, his eyes flashed slightly as the healing light settled on him and Doctor Alai. Doctor Alai looked intrigued, wondering how many of these meta-human children were around the city.

"Dad..." Silus said. Doctor Alai looked up to Silus and listened to the boy. "Can we take him with us? Even if it's just for now?" He pleaded. Doctor Alai's face paled over as he looked to Ryan. He groaned and he sighed as he looked away, shaking his head no. But he looked to the male in question. "Silus. This is a big responsibility. I will have three boys and myself." He said. Yancey sat up and put an arm around Silus. The sight of a slightly older looking male affectionately nuzzling into Silus making Doctor Alai rather wary.

"Three and a dog. Yancey is a dog..." Silus said with a smile, addressing the concern he saw from The good doctor. "Please...you can't leave them like this..." Silus pleaded, and Alai listened. He sighed and his heavy heart buckled."Fine....Let's go..." He said as he held out his hand, the staff flying to his hand and the hand projecting containment bubbles over all three of the boys. The Alai gem triggered as the good doctor snapped his pinky finger. The harnessed kinetic energy being used to lift the against gravity, allowing the to float down to ground level.

"Everyone okay?" He would ask, once the were safely on the ground.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 14th 2014, 1:42 am

He stated something about a crew that used to torment Silus, something that actually did not sit well with Ryan, who did not like the idea of the poor little guy being tormented. He would attempt to stand up, only to find that his legs were feeling a little uncooperative and buckled under him, forcing the male to fall once again onto his butt, and drawing a small whine from him. The healing light would wash over him, and take away the pain within his head, yet it would not take away the fatigue that was eating away at the poor hydrokinetic. All Ryan wanted to do was sleep, and perhaps never wake up ever again, yet that was not a possibility with the healing wolf. With that pain atleast gone he could stand to his feet, and within that instant he would let his attention turn towards the child pleading for Ryan to be able to stay with them, as well as Yancey,

Initially it seemed that he would not be able to stay with Silus, but that changed quickly, the idea of a home sinking into his mind and drawing a smile upon the males face. The packistani male would form strange spheres around them, and within an instant they were floating down to ground level, Ryan noticing that the snow was beginning to let up, and that it even seemed to stop. The male would look up to the sky, and smile widely, wondering if even the clouds would disperse as the thoughts if a new home entered his mind. ”Yeah, i'm okay.” Ryan would say with a nod, followed by a yawn.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 14th 2014, 5:28 pm

Doctor Alai would lead them back to his house. It was not a dump, but it was by no means a manor. It was just a small little place. A living room with white and a fireplace, a kitchen of linoleum and garnet kitchen-tops, two full bathrooms and two bedrooms with a finished basement with a television and other minor luxuries. The Doctor let them in before long, and the small little pakistani-indian boy flew over and practically knocked Silus to the ground, chanting something in Hindi or something that even Silus was unfamiliar with. The child calmed down and he nodded at Silus, who was so lost he just decided to nod back. Amir smiled and walked away quickly, vanishing down the stairs for a moment. "Silus, what did her say?" Yancey asked. Silus just shrugged. "I dunno." He said. Doctor Alai just chuckled as he walked in and made his way to his room.

Silus scampered around, getting extra blankets and pillows before putting a log chunk in the fire place. Silus picked out a Digimon blanket for Ryan and a soft white cotton-pillow. He patted it down as if wanting Ryan to jump in it. "Ah-ah-ah-ah. No. No, no, no. He needs to be cleaned first." Doctor Alai said with a smile. He pointed to the bathroom and Silus hopped up. He ran in and picked out a soft towel and a fresh bar of soap. He then put it in the bathtub and pointed it out. "Okay, here you go. Don't forget to get behind the ears, and your back. And don't forget shampoo." Silus said with a toothy smile, before playfully warning: "and DON'T use my conditioner." he chuckled as he walked off, leaving Ryan to his bath.

Of course Yancey himself was filthy, and when Dr.Alai said "No, he is dirty too! We will keep this house clean as we can. I work two jobs, I don't have time to clean. He will need cleaned to." Of course poor Yancey figured that there was already a bath. So what did the idiot do? He walked in and got in the bathtub too with a light-travel. Why not? He had taken baths with people before. He smiled and splashed at Ryan before looing over to his side and sniffing the soap, trying to smell which was Silus' bar so he could borrow it.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 14th 2014, 6:02 pm

It did not take long, but they were at the Alai house, Ryan looking around carefully as if expecting something terrible to happen, yet nothing seemed to be. It was not a mansion by any means of the words, but it was something that Ryan could get behind, or rather live within. He ran a finger down his cheek, and felt what appeared to be caked on dirt, something that made hum rumble lightly at the feel of it as he shook his head. Silus would excitedly dart around, piling up pillows and patting it for him to jump in, though Dr.Ali said something about him having to clean up first, which was something that he would do. With the bathroom pointed out, Ryan would walk towards it as Silus seemed to get everything for the dirty hydrokinetic, the male smiling lightly at the younger ones willingness to help.

He would put everything in place, and then warn about not using his conditioner before leaving him to get clean, which was what he planned to do. Ryan would turn the handle, arraying everything as the warm water would run from the faucet into the tub. He would then begin to strip off the clothes, both soaked and caked with his sweat as well as dirt. It was upon removing his jacket and shirt that Ryan notice that his chest was even dirty, pale flesh with a small amount of fluffy black hair covered by a thin cloak of grime. The male would grumble as the water began to slowly build until it was a considerable level, and he turned it off, leaving the clear warm fluid still once again. Slipping off both jeans and boxers, the male would slip into the water, and let out a happy sigh.

Grime would slowly begin to wash off of his body as the male slipped in until his cheeks were touched by the water. Then reaching for the soap, he would begin to wash over himself, not expecting what happened next. Within a matter of moments the male would plop into the water, and Ryan looked up at him with slightly wide eyes, wondering why he was in there. All he could do was yell loudly as he fell against the back of the tub. ”What the hell are you doing in here?!?” He said both confused and perhaps slightly uncomfortable, cheeks growing slightly red.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 15th 2014, 7:36 pm

Yancey winced when he heard the shouting. He placed his hand over his ear and looked to Ryan. "Owe. Stupid ears." He said, as if it were his ears that were the issue, and not the boy's elevated voice. He looked really solemn at the moment as he picked up Silus' soap bar. His smile was gone, just a motu agape as if he were lobotomized. Then in the next moment he quickly lathered the soap in his hands, answering the question. "Same as you. It's a "Bathroom" right? Isn't this where I'm supposed to be?" Yancey asked as he finished wit the soap. Being as idiotic s he was, he even ran the bar of soap through his hair, as if unsure what shampoo was. The poor mutt didn't see anything wrong with what he had done sadly.

Before another moment he shifted in a little gradient shifting coloration, becoming a puppy that was literally only 10 inches tall and was doggy paddling in the water, arching his head up. Eventually he stopped paddling and sunk in, letting his hed get rinsed too, and he transformed back to his human form and stepped out, snatching a towel. "Masters like this water stuff huh?" He asked as he was dying off his hair. He chuckles, giggled almost as he shook his head. "That or you just like water." He shrugged before shifting back into his little puppy form and waltzing around the house, looking for an area for him to sleep.

Silus walked past Yancey and noticed the bathroom door open, causing Silus to close it quickly. "Yancey did you interrupt his bath? You can't do that! Bad!" Silus said, running his hand through his hair and humming in anxiety. "S-s-sorry Ry-ryan." He said, apologizing for the wolf's behavior. After he apologized he'd be found following after the Dog, showing it a bed next to the main door as he finished getting his own self ready for bed.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 15th 2014, 8:03 pm

Was the kid being serious right now? Ryan was unsure what to do, other than simply stare at Yancey as if he were insane, mouth agape and eyes wide as if he had seen something he did not want to see, or something that he was uncomfortable with seeing. The answer to his internal question came in the form of  a question, something about if this was the bathroom or something like that. Next tthing the male did was shift into a small pup, still bearing the rainbow coloration as it would paddle around the water a little, and for a moment he had forgotten that a strange boy had decided to jump into the water with him. However that would last for  a moment as he would return to a human form and then get out drying himself off as Ryan sunk down further into the water, trying not to stare.

What made this more awkward was perhaps just a few things that he would have rather not been brought into the equation, grumbling as he blew a few bubbles to the surface, color still reaching his cheeks slightly He would shift into the puppy form again and trot out of the room, leaving him to grumble to himself with narrowed eyes. ”Stupid dog.” he muttered before returning to what he was supposed to be doing, which was getting clean. Silus would call into the bathroom apologizing, not like he really planned to hold it against the dog anyway, if they were actually a dog of some kind. If that were the case, then one could blame it on some kind of animal thing, since animals kinda went around naked anyway. Reaching for a bottle of shampoo, he would put some into his hair, and rub it to a lather before using his own powers a little to rinse it odd.

After he was sure that he was clean, Ryan would just lay in the water for a few more minutes before letting the drain open, and the water would drain away. With all of that done, he would give a simple mental command that caused any water clinging to him to go along down the drain as well, leaving the male dry, save for his hair which was still soaking wet. The male would peer into the mirror, over his currently stark naked form and considering it for a moment, skin slightly pink from the harsh scrubbing he had given it. His dark brown hair was sticking out in every direction, and soaking to the point that it did appear darker than it was. It was about now that he realized something, that he did not have an extra set of clothes, he had been wearing only one for so long and it was dirty.

Getting dressed in something that was dirty right after cleaning off would be counter productive. Walking over to the door, he would open it enough to peer out, looking around before he could really say anything. ”Um......anyone around? I kinda don't have any clothes...not any clean clothes I mean.” He noted with a weak smile.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 16th 2014, 12:30 am

Silus heard Ryan call out for clothing. He quickly shifted his age and removed his shirt and jeans. He then shifted back in age and pulled out a new pair of jeans and a white tee-shirt. He smiled at the concept that he could alter the size of clothing hen he aged in them. 10 points for giving reality a brain-fart. Silus then shifted up in age again, planning on stepping out again to give the male two pairs, but he found himself distracted by Yancey who was grinning at him and shaking his head with that "look" he got when he was going to make fun of Silus. Jokingly of course. Silus rolled his eyes and stepped out, walking up to Ryan with a smile as he handed the clothing to him. "Yes, here's clothing. We don't need another Yancey running around. I swear he forgets that he's part human." Silus laughed, though the sudden shift in his voice made him realize that he had forgotten to shift out of his older age. Now Silus was randomly the exact same age as Ryan.

"Well, you look healthier. Not going to lie, you looked as bad as I did when they found me." Silus laughed as he folded his arms, emulating Michael as he leaned against the wall. He began to wonder what he'd do if there was the question of his name. Would he freak the kid out, or would he answer honestly? That would make things difficult. Lying that is. He may need to invest in the truth. Yancey made himself known in the hallway wearing jeans and an open flannel and rushing past Silus and Ryan. "C'mon Amir!" He cheered. Amir came out of his room and ran after Yancey as well, stopping to look at Silus with a big smile and then looking to Ryan, an unsure and puzzled look on his face. "Ah, hey. Look at that. Ryan, this is Doctor Alai's son. His name is Amir. Amir, this is Ryan, right?" Silus asked, arching an eyebrow and pointing to Ryan. "Yeah it's Ryan because I never remember anyone's name but I do remember yours. It's Ryan." Silus assured himself as he reasoned it out within his own head.

"Hello...Ryan." Air said, extending a little hand, his accent a little thicker than normal.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 16th 2014, 12:45 am

Ryan smiled lightly at the older male that was handing him clothing, internally questioning what he was doing in here but not really going out of his way to do so. Retreating behind the door ocne again, he would slip into the pair of jeans and shirt, feeling somewhat comfortable within the clean clothes that the male had offered him, looking once again into the mirror and smiling widely. It had been a while since he had been this clean, and the feeling was nice enough to bring about a wonderful sensation, though he managed to lower the smile to keep from splitting his face in two. With that done he would slip out of the bathroom, fully clothed as he looked to the male that had handed him clothing, keeping a neutral expression upon his face.

He looked around his age, with curious colored eyes that made Ryan stare for a moment before looking downward to avoid appearing creepy. If this was a friend of Silus' he did not want him tot think that Ryan was some manner of creep that stared into peoples eyes. The male would mention how he looked healthier and all he could do was nod, looking up to the older Silus and smirking lightly. ”I don't think i've ever been this clean in a while either.” He admitted with a nod, the feel of being within a warm home was more than enough of a comfort for him. Outside one could hear the soft pattering of rain, one that seemed to swiftly come after the snow, yet the intensity of it was waning, more like a sprinkle than actual rain. A male would appear from his room, a tan one hat was younger than him and the other male.

He would offer Amir a small smile as he was introduced. The male would extend a hand, and Ryan would extend his own, shaking the males hand lightly, likely his own flesh feeling slightly cooler than one would be used to, perhaps even ice cold. He would retract the hand after a short shake. ”Hi Amir.” Ryan would greet crossing arms over his chest, smiling weakly to the male. ”So um....who are you?” He would ask looking to the older Silus.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 16th 2014, 7:08 pm

"I'm the guy who carried you to Sears." Silus said with a smile and a nod. He knew he was being sarcastic, but then again look at who his older brother was... and his dads. He chuckled slightly and slapped a hand off of Ryan's shoulder with a wink as he turned around, trying to relay the fact he was just messing with him. Silus actually found himself wondering how well he would do with a dual life. Especially when one of them lived here for fact and the other one randomly showed up with clothing. Silus turned around, not really ever answering the question as he walked over to his room, though he went past it and right on down the stairs.

"So this means you're the newest adoption right? I'm wondering when Doc is gonna stop taking stray kids in. Not that I complain, he's a good guy, does the right thing." Silus said, more honestly he was wondering to himself if he were going to get kicked out. Then he realized that the Alai's were like a family to him. That and Doctor Alai was stern, but he wasn't mean enough to kick someone out. He plopped down right on the couch, at the edge of where Ryan was supposedly going to be sleeping that evening.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 16th 2014, 7:26 pm

Ryan gave a small frown, not really pleased by the answer but not really giving any indication that was he was annoyed. It seemed he would not get an answer, as the male walked away, and Ryan only followed after him, still getting used to the clean feeling as he did. 'Newest adoption?” he would ask with slightly wide eyes not really sure if adoption was the right word for what was happening here, considering that they were just taking him in. ”I...guess I am.” He would say with a shrug, sitting down on the other end of the couch, curling up a little into it as his toes curled up slightly. It was a habit really., curl up to conserve warmth and perhaps to help him get comfortable. ”I guess i'm still getting used to it, this actually having a roof over my head thing.” He admitted.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 16th 2014, 8:12 pm

"I know. Sitting out there on the streets and you think that concrete is the only place to lay. The grass is nice but it's wet in the morning and you are too. Then you get cold. Then the hunger pains kick in and you're so weak you can't run, or walk, or even think right. You feel like your stomach is rotting out and you want to throw up even the water you drink but you can't. Then the snow clumps up on you...no shelter will take you because it's full, and no orphanage will take you." Silus looked over to Ryan. He understood all of these things, because he lived them. He escaped form a hospital. No memory, just a wallet with a picture and five bucks and ring that was actually his "painting utensil" called "The Palette". He wandered for a long time, just little broken Silus on the streets. "Then the other kids. The "crews" of them that are homeless or in little gangs of normal kids. They kick you, make you do things that are terrible. They kicked me once and forced a stick down my throat...just to get me to throw up the food I ate, because they thought it should have been theirs...But then Doctor Alai found me...and then well... yeah." Silus said with a smile, still able to try and be positive even with everything he just said. The pain was real, but it was all behind him. He had a family now. Well...a second one. His memory came later, after Doctor Alai found him. And now here he was.

"I miss the stars when I'm in here though. I used to name them all...I remembered who was who and I talked to them... just because I didn't want to be alone, ya know?" Silus asked as he looked to Ryan, a questioning look. He wasn't looking for sympathy, but he wanted Ryan to know that he could Sympathize, and he figured Ryan would know how isolation felt, trying to connect...to relate.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 16th 2014, 8:48 pm

Ryan  listened to him, the story that he told, yet his body still felt it, exhaustion that he could not quite control. He remembered trying to take refuge in so many shelters, yet only being turned away when there was no room, moving along the streets and....Ryan shuddered, blinking a few times and trying to let his mind stray elsewhere. However everything that happened to him, he felt as if he deserved in some way, that he had brought this upon himself. ”Yeah, I know whatcha mean.” he would say drowzily with a nod, leaning against the couch arm, arms crossed over his chest as he let out a small yawn. Usually a bath would have helped him keep awake, but now it seemed as if it was doing the opposite, pushing him off into sleep. His eyes felt heavy, and even without meaning to he ended up falling asleep, snoring softly while he did.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum