The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cold freeze I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Cold freeze I_vote_lcapCold freeze I_voting_barCold freeze I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cold freeze

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold freeze Empty Cold freeze

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 9:04 pm

It was a simple New York day.Sun shining bright in the sky. As Sean waslked along the side walk. People making their ways through their daily lives. Listening to their ipods. Texting on their cellphones. As he enjoyed his little walk. After all it was a day off of Tough Guy work. After all he had just gotten full control of his power. So he needed a little break from hero work. A much needed break.

He wore the usual. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. A skin tight graphic t-shirt. Design of raindrops on the front. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. Greyish eyes scanning the area. Looking for something to do. Afterall it was upposed to be a vacation. So he had to keep himself busy. Lightly he touched the ring on the tight side of his lip. Which complemented the one in this left eyebrow. He prided in how he looked. So he tried to look his best. Which guys and girls both agreed on.

Then a cry caught his attention. He turned to see a group of boys beating up on a single biy. It annoyed Sean. He walked right up to one of the boys. Grabbing the guy by the back of his shirt. Trying to pull him back. When he did the guy flew farther back than he expected. Crashing against the wall of the allyway. As the guys looked at him confused. Sean took advantage of that. Calling water from the air. As it whipped them in the face. Kmocking them out cold. As the guy getting beat up ran away. "Helping people sure is part of a vacation." He said vacation with sarcasm. Still it felt good to help. Then Sean walked off with a smile of his face. Leaving any arresting to the police.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on April 14th 2011, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Cold freeze Empty Re: Cold freeze

Post by Archer Roland April 14th 2011, 9:30 pm

Jack was having another nice day, school was over and only a little work to do once he got home today, nothing he couldn't handle. The only bad thing was that the sun was out, that would mean it'd be harder to pull water from the air, he'd hoped it'd be another cloudy day. He thought he might go get something to eat since Calvin and Tim were at practice and he was on his own for a change. Taking a turn down the street he was passing, there was a great bakery along it, Jack noticed something he'd hoped he wouldn't see. Somebody was getting beat up, at least he wouldn't have to be a super hero for this one. He made his way over to the group but before he got there somebody got there first and threw a kid clear into a building. On the other side of the street.

After seeing that Jack decided to approach a little more cautiously. Then the man used a water whip to take the others out. He could control water as well, this was interesting. The bullies ran past Jack and he stuck his foot out tripping one of the larger ones. When Jack looked back up the guy was already walking away

Jack ran as fast as he could to catch up, "hey mister, did you just hit those guys with water?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 10:20 pm

Right when he was about to return to his nice vacation a voice interuppted him. It was the voice of a young boy. Younger than Spencer he was sure. Sean turned around to see him. He looked okay. Not the best looking random guy he met. Apparently he wanted to know about his powers. Like if he knocked those guys out with water. "Of course i did. Not that big of a deal though. They weren't anything but bullies. I don't usually waste my time on scum like them." Sean sighed scratchign the back of his head. "Oh by the way my names Sean. Sean Collin. Nice to meet you." he held his hand out waiting for it to be shook. "Whats your name?" Not that he expected an answer. Still it would be nice to know the name of a kid who randomly walks up to you and asks a question like that. So Sean had to know. His curiosity got the best of him. White and black converse tapping against the sidewalk. Eyebrow raised curiously. Greyish eyes looking the man over.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 14th 2011, 10:52 pm

"I don't know if I should tell you my name or not," Jack said as he went into a bit of deep thought, this wasn't his best laid out plan. "I go by Frost though, it's my superhero name," with that Jack pulled out his bottle of water, after quickly looking around to make sure no one was really paying attention, and pulled some from of the liquid from the bottle with out touching it at all. "I can manipulate water too," he said with a grin spreading across his face. It wasn't every day that you came across some with identical powers. Jack couldn't help but think it was a sign and this man could be his mentor or something like that, he was giddy with anticipation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 11:02 pm

"Hmmmmmmm Frost eh? I like that. I go by another name also. Its Deluge. Though i barely go by it." he pulled out a bottle of water. Reminding Sean of when he ha to carry water bottles around. Those were the days. Noticing the grin coming across his face. "I fell liek i've heard that name before but it doesnt matter. I'm sure i can show you a nice little demonstration of my powers." Then he made a waving motion of his hand. As water seemed to blip into existence. Condensing into a small orb of water. Tehn freezing with a though. Turning into ice in a second. Then evaporating. All within the frame of three seconds. Then condensing into water. Orbiting around his head. That was just a small display of what he could do. Afterall he could do way more. "Thats a little taste of my power. I know its not much, but its what i do." He was being modest of course. Never did like to brag. Unless to people he considered important. he had just met this guy. Not very high on the important ladder.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 19th 2011, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 14th 2011, 11:12 pm

Frost watched with wide eyed fasination, there was no doubt about it, this guy was the real deal. "I can do something like that too," he said hoping to impress the man in front of him a little. Jack consentrated his mind on the water that was circling around them and drew some of it to him, then with in half a second flat the water he controled froze and unfroze just as the water Sean had been controling had done. This was on a much smaller scale though. "I'm still having some trouble with the whole water from air thing though," he admitted.

"You wouldn't happen to have any tips for a freshly starting hero would you?" Jack asked hoping the answer would be a yes.

Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 11:19 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm Any tips? Well i have a few. One you need to work on your power. It has promise,but your not there yet." Sean saw the guy had promise. Though at his level he wouldn't make a powerful hero. let alone a good freelance one. Also i suggest you try and get in a group of heroes if you can. People to watch your back. If you don't have anyone with gifts to help you. Then you may not last long in this buisness. Maybe if you train yourself you can join the Tough Guys." he was being serious of course. Yet he had a big goofy grin on his face. Hopefully another water manipulator would join that group. Afterall he didn't wan to be the only one. Felt kinda lonely. Especially since Spence joined the Thrones as theywere called instead of the Tough Guys like Sean suggested. Oh well. Not everyone listened to him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 14th 2011, 11:29 pm

"I practice every chance I get. It's not easy when you're trying to keep it a secret," Frost said a little crest fallen, it wasn't easy getting away from people so you could train in secret around here. Then something struck Jack, "Do you think you could introduce me to these 'Tough Guys'?" He was certain the man would say no but there was always a chance, right?

Then once everything slowed down and Jack started to really think again he realized something. He had used his powers during broad daylight in the middle of a busy street. "I used my powers," he said under his breath. "Somebody could have seen me," he said a little louder. "I was so stupid. Barely two weeks in and I've already almost gotten myself busted," Jack was completely astonished that he had let himself get caried away like that.

Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2011, 11:38 pm

Sean smield he wanted to meet the Tough Guys. "Well your metting one of the Tough Guys now. I'm part of them. While theothers are a bit harder to track. Especially Pain that stubborn jackass. ANyway i cant introduce you to them at the moment. Maybe later." Then he noticed how the guy was freaking over someone seeing him use his powers. it confused him greatly. Why did he fear being found out. Having a power was a gift. A gift from the gods as his mother said. So why did he seem ashamed? "You don't have to worry about people knowing. Its okay. I'm sure people may even respect you more if they know about your power. Its a strong one. So don't be ashamed of your power. It a wonderful gift." Sean hated when people were ashamed of their gifts. Still he had to consider the boy. he was in school so maybe the other kids would make fun of him. Oh well it didn't matter. He was gifted, so he had to take pride in it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 14th 2011, 11:51 pm

"No, it's not a gift," Jack said his head still cast down, "it's a curse, but I will see to it that my curse is a gift to others." He thought back to the days that he had spent on the streets, they weren't pretty, and how his parents had abandoned him because of his powers or all the people that had wanted to use him to get more money. But Jack wasn't just ashamed of his powers he was ashamed of himself for getting so caught up in the moment that he did something he didn't normally do. If someone he knew had turned and seen him then it would have been all over.

"If you ever get the chance I'd love to meet the other 'Tough Guys' they sound cool," Jack said pulling himself back together and getting a little more collected. "And thank you for showing me your powers," he said looking Sean in the eyes. Jack showed him his dark brown brooding eyes and the faint sight of a tear tracing his cheek.

Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 15th 2011, 12:01 am

Sean sighed. "If its a curse then your just as bad as everyone else. You have these powers for a reason. You are special. I dont care what people say. You have the makings of greatness. Don't let anyone tell you differently." The guy seemed sad in a way. Just like Sean did. When he lost everything. Eyes dark and brooding. A faint sign of a tear downhis cheek. Though it was slight it annoyed him. He gave a motion of his hand. As the slight remnant of the tear evaporated away. "I would be glad to have you meet the Tough Guys. One day maybe. After all you do need some work in your powers, and i am going to be in New York for a while so I can teach you. " Sean shrugged. "Anyway i was about to get me a bite to eat. You wanna join?" It had been a while since he ate with someone other than Spence and Erius. It would be a welcome change. Something Sean needed. A good part of his little vacation.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 15th 2011, 12:13 am

Jack whiped away at where the tear had been, he hadn't even noticed that one had slipped out. "Yeah, I was actually going to get soething when I saw you beat those guys," he said a smile gracing his lips at the memory. "Did you have any plans on where you wanted to eat? Because I can show you this deli I like to eat at sometimes," he said as the two began to walk down the street. This would be his first meal with another hero, Jack was excited to say the least. This was a nice change of pace from the last two weeks, it was finally going to be a good day, something Jack hadn't had in a really long time.

Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 15th 2011, 12:20 am

"I didn't really have any plans in mind. So sure i'll go to this deli of yours. As long as it has good food that is." Sean always loved food. Even though he looked way too thin. He ate like a horse, or whatever the analogy was. He enjoyed deli food though. Maybe a sandwhich or whatever they had was fine. It all sounded good to him. Stomach growling in hunger. Sean pulled a small leather wallet from his back pocket. "I'm paying. So get whatever you want." He offered to eat so it was only right that he pay. Also the guy seemed to have a troubled past of his own. So why not help him? Might do him some good.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 15th 2011, 10:44 pm

"That sounds good," Jack said with a spreading smile, "you're pretty cool, Mr. Collin." He pointed down a street and the two went down it, Jack led the way, he'd been to the deli many times before and knew the way.

Cold freeze ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 15th 2011, 11:01 pm

"Your pretty cool yourself Frost, but please call me Sean. Mr. Collin makes me feel old." Sean never like feeling old. Just a feeling he dreaded. Especially from a guy as young as him. Only insult to injury. Not too long into walking they reached the deli. A homey looking place if Sean ever saw one. It was simple ,but thats what Sean liked. He handed Frost a twenty. "I'll just have what your having." Since Sean didn't really know the menu of the place. That was his best option. Then he sat down waiting for the guy to get the food. After all he didn't want to seem stalkerish. So he just waited. Fingers tapping against a wooden table.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top