The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Sentinel of Destruction I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Sentinel of Destruction I_vote_lcapThe Sentinel of Destruction I_voting_barThe Sentinel of Destruction I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Sentinel of Destruction I_vote_lcapThe Sentinel of Destruction I_voting_barThe Sentinel of Destruction I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Sentinel of Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sentinel of Destruction Empty The Sentinel of Destruction

Post by creator June 15th 2014, 1:22 am

Helia and Emoji sat on the couch as they watched the news.  As of two days ago all violence in new genesis city just went into a stand still.  The last time this happened a giant demon appeared at the mayors house and the group of illegal heroes known as wasteland meltdown had to break their necks in order to make it to save the mayor in time.  Now it was happening again and they didn't know what to expect this time.  They watched the news patiently as the sun rose to it's highest signaling that it was twelve O'clock for those who don't have a watch of any form.  Outside doing a search of their own was Eeli and Yumo who were at a loss for clues or ideas as to what was about to happen.  It wasn't too much after that that they were caught by the police and now induced in a high speed chase.  Eeli was able to shake most of his pursuers and the ones he couldn't shake are now unconcious in various alleys.  However Yumo who is the more violent one has created a breaking news report.  Eeli rolled his eyes as he heard the blaring of sirens and the cruncing of cars.  There was also the constant shaking of the ground as explosions occured like clockwork in the area.  " Got damnit Yumo."  Eeli whinned as he ran towards the situation that had been getting increasingly worse.

Helia and emoji had continued to watch the news and when they saw yumo, or blood weaver as he's known to the public, they instantly knew they were going to have to interviegn.  They grunted as they reluctantly began to get up.  "Why is it alway Yumo that get's into all the big trouble, you never see one of us fighting swap copters and tanks."  Emoji said as she walked out of the house in her hero suit.  Behind her came helia in her hero suit and they quickly rushed to where the explosion roared into the sky.  As they ran down the street they were met with a very short man in a doctors coat with super large sunglasses.  He had no hair and a mustache erased his upper lip.  He had a deep hunch and his arms seemed to be crossed behind his back...if he had arms at all it was hard to tell at the moment for helia and emoji.  "Did you need something?"  Helia asked as she walked slightly closer to the man.  The short old man looked up and stared at helia as she slowly krept closer to him.  "Timmy.....attack."  He said calmly.  Unlike his body had showed his voice seemed considerably young.  Like he was in his forties.  Helia stopped in her tracks to when he made the comment and her fog pulled out of thin air.  just as it appeared a metal being in the basic form of a human fell from the sky and punched helia in her gut sending her flying backwards.

"Not good."  Emoji said as she watched the robot lunge towards her.  It was fast and from what it did to helia it seemed to have the strength to compliment it.  Emoji jumped out of the way using the jets at the bottom of her hightop heel like shoes.  In quick respons to the attack emoji pulled on her back as a black tail appeared with a large object at the end.  The tail was sucked into the object and then it parted and shot to either end and expanding creating a large pendulum like blade on both sides with the thrusters hanging off of the bottom end. Using the air like jets on the side of her wristbands she swung the weapon and sent the android flying. "If that's all you got mister i need you to do better." Emoji said with a smile. "Cheshire look out!!!" Helia said but it was too slow. The android appeared from thin air and clothes lined emoji into the ground she was standing on. There was a choked scream as the pain of the hit settled into emoji. The ground was cracked deeply and in the middle layed emoji breathing heavy with her eyes closed.

A fog rushed up and wrapped around the android and pushed it towards the supposed creator. As if he sensed the man was in danger the android stopped dead in his tracks. "Timmy shock discharge." The creator said. The android made a buzzing sound then a stream of electricity flew through the fog and struck helia. She fell to the floor and rolled back to her feet as she prepared for another attack. The android began to buzz again and a stream of lightning slid across the ground heading towards helia who was already ready to dodge it. She sent a large stream of fog in frong of her then had it stick into the ground. Most of the electricty hit the wall and parted, but some sitll passed through and struck helia. She got up just as emoji was getting up. Helia swung her hand and a large tendril of fog swung towards the android in a wide arc knocking him in the face and throwing him off balance. Helia took this chance and pushed more fog into the android and pushed into the house nearby. "Lets go." She said as she grabbed emoji's hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top