The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Sentinel I_vote_lcapSentinel I_voting_barSentinel I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sentinel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sentinel Empty Sentinel

Post by Dr Everyone November 6th 2011, 6:20 pm

"Ego vigilis exceptus est. Aeternum custodiam. The protector invictus.
Ego sum stans in perpetuum, numquam moreretur.
Sto super omnes, qui cadunt. Bonitate et iustitia mea mentors, Omnes male metuit me. "

Translation:

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sentinel
Title: The Eternal Guardian, the Invincible Defender, the Standing Protector.
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 8' 3''
Weight: 607 lbs.

Costume: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Protective. If your in danger, he will put all else aside and help you. He values other's lives greatly over his own. If the world is falling down around him, he will go through great lengths and strain himself to try and put it back up. He does understand his limits, and knows when he can't win, but he is persistent, and never gives up. He has some emotions, but others are gone. He only feels angry when someone is endangering another, feels happy when he can, and otherwise is only sad (or more specifically, disappointed in himself) if he fails to save someone he was trying to (although, this might enrage him as well, so beware).

History:

James was born like any other child, although as he grew it became apparent he'd be larger than other kids and his family members. Despite his slightly above average growth, he was a normal kid and lead a normal life. That is, until he became 14.

At age 14 James became ill. The doctors found that he had pancreatic cancer. It was later determined he had been born with this. While this baffled the doctors, they set out to find out why, running many, many tests. 8 months later, after all the tests, James' condition had only worsened slightly. The tests had revealed that James' immune system was one of the strongest ever recorded. Although it wasn't strong enough to beat the cancer by itself, it had held up well for the past few years. Jame's was put on both chemotherapy and radiation. A year later, he had minimal cell damage from the chemotherapy and the radiation treatments, and the cancer was being beaten. His immune system was also taking minimum damage. It was however, predicted, that if the immune system was not boosted soon, the cancer would eventually win.

The following week after the diagnosis of sure death if nothing was done, James was put on several immune system enhancing drugs as well as being put on a diet containing lots of protein, antioxidants, vitamins, and calcium. After five years of treatment, the cancer was gone, and James' immune system had actually grown stronger and all cells damaged were repaired. As the years went on, it was found that his cells and immune system were still growing stronger. Their true strength was found out when James' was walking home from the hospital. He heard a woman scream. He ran up to a nearby alley in time to here a man say "Just give it too him honey." James sprung into action, surprising a mugger mugging a young couple about James' age. The mugger, startled, spun around and shot James in the chest three times, or rather, shot at James' chest. The bullets bounced right off, and James felt nothing. The mugger unloaded the rest of his clip into James, with a horrified look on his face as not a single bullet did anything. The mugger (who was a large and buff looking man who could easily bench 300 lbs.) ran at James, ready to, in a desperate attempt to get away with everything, beat James' skull in with his pistol butt. Jame's reacted quickly (without thinking) and grabbed the mugger's arm. Despite the mugger using all his strength, James' grip could not be broken. James easily twisted and broke the mugger's wrist, and then tossed his 200 pound body easily to the back of the alley. James had the couple call the cops, and waited for them to arrive. The mugger was sent to prison, and the couple thanked James.

Since then, James has only grown stronger, to the strength and durability he has today. Doctor's say that as long as he keeps living, he'll grow stronger. James has even acquired a battlehammer and bought a "costume" for when he goes around as a hero. He has since taken some fighting classes and has learned a lot more from experience, That, coupled with his super human reflexes/reaction time, makes him a very incredible fighter. Whenever petty criminals or supervillains see the dark green and light blue, they know that they are about to get hurt. They know, that the Sentinel is coming.

Powers: Super strength, super durability, and super fighting skills (which along with it includes super human reflexes). He carries with him a large two handed battle hammer made of a steel-titanium alloy, which has 3 END. Also, He is strong that the battle hammer can be wielded with one hand by him).

Hammer:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT:2
EP:
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: PG bars light ice blue, background dark green.

Last edited by Dr Everyone on November 8th 2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Sentinel Empty Re: Sentinel

Post by Super Cutie November 6th 2011, 8:45 pm

Its very likely that he will go through a lot of hammers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone November 6th 2011, 8:47 pm

Im alright with that.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie November 6th 2011, 8:51 pm

Rad. Approved.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland November 8th 2011, 6:31 pm

moved by request.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 1:13 pm

It's been sitting long enough, moving back unless requested again.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down