The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The U.S. Sentinel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The U.S. Sentinel I_vote_lcapThe U.S. Sentinel I_voting_barThe U.S. Sentinel I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The U.S. Sentinel I_vote_lcapThe U.S. Sentinel I_voting_barThe U.S. Sentinel I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The U.S. Sentinel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The U.S. Sentinel Empty The U.S. Sentinel

Post by U.S.Sentinel April 16th 2010, 2:38 pm

Super Hero: The U.S Sentinel
Title: Super Patriot, Star Spangled Goody Two Shoe’s
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human (Enhanced)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’ 2”
Weight: 174 lbs

Costume Description/Image:

The U.S. Sentinel USsentinel-1

Personality:

He is warm, open honest and caring to a fault, A true champion of the people and a sucker for a damsel in distress.

History:

Marcus enlisted and served as a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy as a pilot using the F/A-18E Super Hornet, and engaged in tours of duty in Bosnia, Serbia, and Rwanda Serving these tours with distinction. During this time he picked up the call sign “Boy Scout” due to his following of rules and regulations to the letter and always being prepared. After his tour of Rwanda he left active service to become a flight instructor working at the New Edwards test centre. While on a routine training flight the engines in the two seat craft failed and Marcus had to perform an emergency landing, which led to the plane being a wreck and to Marcus receiving terrible injuries.

The crash left Marcus being a quadriplegic, paralysed from the neck down. His once patriotic spirit broken along with his body, he wallowed in a military hospital bed waiting to slowly expire with not a bang but a whimper. Then he was offered a second chance when visited by a man in a black suit. The man in the black suit who came to visit told him of the villains running rampant through America and the world, killing and rampaging with little opposition. Marcus replied what could a man like him offer? And the man replied just be willing to serve your country one last time. Then darkness claimed him…

As he awoke and the blurry room slowly came into focus he groggily rubbed his eyes, then stared in astonishment at his moving hands. A female doctor entered the room and explained the full extent of Marcus’s treatment. He had his DNA spliced with numerous meta human’s that “The Company” had on file, resulting in him being better more than human. After a 6 month’s of intense rehabilitation and power familiarization they premiered him to the world. Now he spirit is restored, his body fixed now he would make a difference as…

The U.S. Sentinel! Guardian of peace, Protector of the innocent and Saviour of tomorrow!

(Essentially he is a “tool” of a corrupt government facility and a walking PR gimic, His back-story is fabricated and false he is infact a metahuman clone created by the government to stop “villains” If anyone could help me as to whose DNA he may have to provide his powers that would be cool)

Powers:

Superhuman Strength – Able to lift up to 25 tonnes maximum.

Super Speed/Flight – He can fly/move of speeds up to 300 mph.

Enhanced Stamina – U.S. Sentinel can perform incredible feats of stamina and endurance when compared to a normal human. He is impervious to low calibre munitions and un-augmented attacks.

Energy Projection – Marcus is capable of generating intense blast’s of cosmic energy from his hands or eyes. Out of all his abilities Marcus has the most problem’s controlling this.

Flaws:

Slight Inability - Marcus’s abilities are not natural therefore he does not possess the control of someone with natural abilities. Despite training that he has received he is not fully in control of them.

Unstable DNA – Marcus’s DNA has been spliced with several meta human’s and is in a state of flux. Occasionally his powers just fail as his body struggles to cope with all the changes. (If you fight me you can use a one shot “Power failure” card at any point)

PowerGrid:

Int – 2
Str – 4
Spd – 4
Dur – 4
EP – 4
FS - 2

sorry if this read's abit rushed. Just had real problems finishing it.

Last edited by U.S.Sentinel on April 16th 2010, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
U.S.Sentinel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

The U.S. Sentinel Empty Re: The U.S. Sentinel

Post by Slamfist April 16th 2010, 3:36 pm

Slam for the first and third. Though his identity is secret. Pain is more likely since he is the product of genetic experiment. The lightning thing could be from a few people, Thunder storm in particular, but I don't know if that would work either since I don't think his powers are active at all times, but it is possible I suppose. There are people here that use electricity, I just can't think of any that would make sense. Depending on your flight style, there are a lot. Honestly though, it could be anything to just old heroes and villians they have on file.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker April 16th 2010, 5:01 pm

I am of the opinion that the word 'approved' is on the right place here.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prince Of Darkness April 17th 2010, 2:07 pm

Agreed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultima

The U.S. Sentinel Powergridraideultima
The Prince Of Darkness
The Prince Of Darkness
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top