The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Tentacle without the limbs I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Tentacle without the limbs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tentacle without the limbs Empty The Tentacle without the limbs

Post by liuxess May 21st 2014, 2:11 pm

The Tentacle
I’m the son of a God, just I don’t know which one’s yet

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Tentacle
Title: The killing first
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair:Green
Eyes: Red
Height: 1, 89 m
Weight: 76 kg
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Care-free and lazy, Tentacle is a psychopat who thinks he’s a son of god. Uses his powers to scare and manipulate people. By doing that, in time he gained money and power. If Tentacle would be at least a bit smarter, he would notice that people who work for him are actually stealing his money.

History: Tentacle lived in a small island’s village, not far from Madagascar. There were only 26 inhabitants… And only 3 children of them. Three friends… one of them was Tentacle…
His father left his mother before Laris was born, so he never saw him. Their family was poor, so he usually hanged out in his  friend’s house, whose father was a lawyer. As soon as he would get back to his poor and stinky house, he would get depressed. He believed that God is sending him a challenge, and that one day, his father would come back and save Tentacle from the hell he suffered
Ssphrael doesn’t even remember his friends names, he just remembers that an asteroid hit the village and that he woke up in a ship, sailing towards India.
But, I’ll tell you the whole story if you keep it a secret, ok?
So, three friends: Tony Bett, Michael Villiams and Laris Saphrael lived in a peaceful village. They all were the same age, al born in the same year, all spending time together. On one day, as the children were playing, a huge asteroid falling from the sky destroyed everything they loved and knew.
But there were three swords with different signs on them… the first one chose Saphrael, second chose Viliams and the third one chose Bett… Their island was completely destroyed and the kids were thrown into the Indian Ocean.
Tony was found by a fisherman ship and was brought to Australia and given to a family in a small village. But because Tony’s eyes were different, no one liked him. His anger was growing so finally he killed everyone in there and started killing everyone he met. People started calling him “The Bird”.
Villiams was thrown out from the water into Madagascar beach.. He didn’t stay at one place; he travelled all day long, so no one could track him up. New name was given to Michael: “the Volcano”.
A cruise ship found Saphrael, while heading towards India… The boy woke up with the sword in his hand. It had black sings on it: “Every heart has darkness inside of it”. He didn’t understand the meaning of these words, but he started feeling the strength and evil coming from the sword. He was opsessed by it. He killed everyone in the ship a hour before reaching land. The ship reached the Seaport with no one alive and without Laris. From then he started killing everyone he met and was called “the Tentacle”. He moved to Scandinavian countries and by scaring, killing and manipulating people with the power he was given, he created his underground empire. He became rich, but because he was lazy and not really smart, people around wre stealing his money.
Tentacle started believing he’s a son of God and that his early life was just a challenge. Because he survived it, he was given these powers. But he heard about the other two, and thinks he had to have the power all three of them have combined.

The Powers

Power 1: 4 Ability: Lighting. Tentacle can attack with it both from the skies and from his sword. Even if the attacks aren’t very strong, Tentacle uses it to scare the sh*t out of people.

Power 2: 4 Ability: Earth manipulation. Tentacle uses this power to make giant boulder’s from the ground and throws them at his opponents.

Grid
Intelligence:2
Occult:
Strength:5
Speed:4
Durability:8
Ability:8
Fighting Skills: 7
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:3

liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

The Tentacle without the limbs Empty Re: The Tentacle without the limbs

Post by Forceaus May 26th 2014, 7:04 pm

You have 36 points spent. The maximum allowed for a starting grid is 30.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2014, 11:14 am

You still have 34 points spent, 36 if you're not going to be in EXP debt for the extra wealth.

You're only allowed 30 for starting grids.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Tentacle without the limbs JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top