The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Tentacle I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Tentacle I_vote_lcapThe Tentacle I_voting_barThe Tentacle I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Tentacle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tentacle Empty The Tentacle

Post by liuxess October 15th 2018, 10:49 am

The Tentacle

"Do you doubt your new God in flesh?"

The Bio

Hero/Villain/Renegade Name: The Tentacle
Title: The Corrupted
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Northern European
Hair: Naturally dark brown, but dyed in green
Eyes: Pupils are unnaturally large, taking up most of the iris, leaving only a thin circle of green around the blackness.
Height: 1.76 meters
Weight: 71 kilos
Blood type: 0+

The Looks

The Tentacle Df298625e7cbc7d71a0af5fe3d682156--hair-dye-colorful-hair

The Personality

Arrogant, but intelligent, Tin has a serious case of a god-complex, as he believes he’s destined to become the ruler of the whole world, since he’s the only one with the brains and power to make it work. Though he does understand human emotions, he’s been constantly trying to become more like a sociopath, so emotions would not get in his away and he could be as ruthless as he wishes to be.
Most of the time he’s calm and composed, excellent strategist with a genius level of intellect and at least some knowledge in almost every field, Tentacle has proven that his young age and lack of on hands experience is not a big drawback for him in any given situation.
But if he’s backed up to a corner or starts feeling incompetent, he can snap into an aggressive and brutal character, trying to reach his goal through any means without giving to much thought to any plans anymore.  

The Story

The Olsens were a rich family from Norway, controlling many different Oil companies. When the older brother finished his studies and returned from Dubai, Tin’s father retired, and left with the two year old and his mother to live in an island near Madagascar, having Tin’s older brother take care of the business.

When the little Olsen was eight years old, a meteorite hit their island, killing most of it’s inhabitants, including the boy’s parents. Tin woke up on the shore of South Africa a few days later with a sword he couldn’t get rid off. The words “Every heart has darkness inside” were written on it. Being a smart and educated kid, he went straight to the police. In short time, he was deported back to Norway, but never got any closure on the island situation or what happened. He started living with his brother, who had became a drug addict and had the family’s company on the verge of bankruptcy.

A few weeks after deportation, mafia broke into their house for the money Tin’s brother hadn’t returned and kept borrowing for a few years to keep the business alive.

Watching his high on drugs brother getting shot in the head made something snap in Tentacle. His subconsciousness took over, with his powers awakening. Tin could see every move he made, even if it felt like a dream. Lightbulbs exploding all over the house shrouding the rooms in darkness while only small sparks from the leftover wires would shed some light on terrified gangsters. Then a huge fireball from his hand, swift movements, like he was carried by a wind from nowhere, the sword in his hands slashing through necks, the ground shaking and then… suddenly, complete darkness, after which he woke up in a hospital. Turns out there was an unforeseen earthquake and Tin was shot by a gangster who was later swallowed alive by the ground.

The Olsen business was given charge to their highest CEOs, who wanted Tin out of the picture. But Tentacle had discovered his powers of elemental control and knew what had to be done. Showing his power, he proved to the mafia boss that this little kid was dangerous. They made an agreement where the mafia would sabotage any upcoming rival businesses and Tentacle would use his powers to help them seize control over some parts on the city. Slowly Tentacle even worked his way up in the companies, finally being able to access the council, but not granted the title of CEO.

In upcoming years, Tentacle’s bloodlust had been growing. He overtook the control of his companies and the mafia, using his powers to scare and manipulate politicians and other officers to suit his needs. His killings became widely known, but his powers, both supernatural and, political and economical, had grown out of any ordinary man’s control. When news about two mysterious strange  young killers wreaking chaos in the world reached Tentacle, after following the information about them, he understood they had been infused with different powers but probably with the same origins as his. Wishing to know if he could then maybe steal their powers away, he declared independence of his own country called Tentaclania, which consisted of only one smaller city, in hopes of inviting challenge and to start growing his influence on the world politics.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Reaction
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

Tentacles powers are controlling elements and summoning blasts of them from their hand. Throughout the years he’s learned a lot of tricks so his arsenal of powers is pretty large.

Elemental blasts and absorption – Tentacle is able to create small ball of compressed elements (fire, water, lighting, air, ground) which can be thrown and explode all over after contact. Also, if a small amount of an elemental attack is directed at Tentacle, he can absorb it without taking damage.
Elemental control – Tentacle is not only able to create, but also control his surrounding elements, including sand, gas, snow, etc., though this mostly is limited to just changing the flow or making it levitate for a short while due to his lack of training in specific areas. His most used combinations are listed down below:
    Air armor: Tentacle compresses air around him to make a centimeter thick layer of armor. This compressed air has a durability comparable to steel. Also, since air is a good isolator, it helps to coat Tentacle from heat and cold. This coat has become second nature to him, so most of the time it’s being held together by his subconscious. By letting the compressed air underneath push him up, he an levitate for a short while.

Snow manipulation: Living in the North had Tentacle become accustomed to the cold climate and this white stuff was one of his main elemental weapons from the start. He can create huge waves of avalanches, tentacles from snow, or lift just a huge mountain like amount of into the air and drop it onto something. Also Tentacle can have the snow mold into ice in a matter of moments, a classic move of his is an ice/snow coffin, which helps him torture his enemies.

Standing on water

Raising dirt pillars from the ground, which crumble a few seconds after

Infinite energy: for some unknown reason, Tentacle does not waste energy using his powers, so they only exhaust him mentally.

The Weaknesses

The power source: Tentacle loses all of his elemental powers if he does not wield his sword - there has to be a contact or at least somekind of grip of the sword in order for it to grant the user its powers. The sword however can be stolen or removed my magical means. Also, magnets also work.

Arrogance: Tentacle thinks of himself as a god, so he rarely takes any precautions, believing that everything he does is perfect. This arrogance makes him an easy target, and leaves some space for psychological manipulation.

Physique: due to his nerdiness and empowerment from the sword, Tentacle never actually took care of his shape: he can easily run out of breath and tires really quickly from physical labor.

Concentration: Since most of his powers are controlled mentally, knocking the wind out of him or using any other method to make Tentacle lose focus would make him vulnerable and defensless.

The Items

The katana-like sword: has the words “Every heart has darkness inside” written on it. Grants the wielder elemental powers. Some people may sense a dark entity sealed inside. The sword has durability comparable to a diamond.

The Minions

Tentacle often sends some armored guards or gangsters to do his bidding.

The Fluff

Olsen’s bussines – Tentacle is pretty wealthy and has a lot of control over some oil companies.

In command of Mafia – in order to keep his business clean and running, Tentacle is also in charge of a local Norwegian mafia, which helps to keep everything running smoothly.

Enhanced strength and speed – though not represented, the sword had given Tentacle speed and strength way above the average person, making it easy for him to compare himself to heavy-lifters and sprinters from the Olympics.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by liuxess on October 15th 2018, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

The Tentacle Empty Re: The Tentacle

Post by Bliss October 15th 2018, 1:30 pm

The first weakness is more of a limitation. Could you add a way of being able to disarm him from said weapon?

The other three give good weaknesses.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Tentacle D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess October 15th 2018, 2:30 pm

Updated
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2018, 1:19 pm

Checks out.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Tentacle JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes July 19th 2021, 11:17 am

Retired upon request.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top