The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agents of Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Agents of Hurricane I_vote_lcapAgents of Hurricane I_voting_barAgents of Hurricane I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Agents of Hurricane I_vote_lcapAgents of Hurricane I_voting_barAgents of Hurricane I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agents of Hurricane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agents of Hurricane Empty Agents of Hurricane

Post by Hurricane February 20th 2014, 7:20 pm

RUSH

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Rush
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 145
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

Personality:
An undying loyalty to Hurricane, he's quite possibly the man Hurricane trusts the most to get his jobs done. With his brother dead, he sees there is no other purpose in life but to see their dreams fulfilled. He hasn't laughed in years, due to his depression attacks. But he keeps focused when he has to complete a task, despite the heavy burden of carrying the load for both himself, and his brother.

History:
Born in the same area of Hurricane, they met at a young age. Since they were young, Rush and Slick, brother mutants would support Hurricane's motives to change the world. However, since his brother Slick was slain in an attempt to free Hurricane from imprisonment, he hasn't been the same. Dealing with depression and anxiety, he wishes there were some way Hurricane could bring his brother back. But all cloning attempts failed, as they could never bring back the memories the two shared.

Power :

Rush's metahuman power comes from his ability to manipulate his adrenaline. He can push himself past human limitations and increase his speed, reaction time, and accuracy. He has dead-eye aim, and is a better fighter with pistols than he is unarmed.

Grid (26 Point)

Intelligence: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 7
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 8
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

SNOOT

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Snoot
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'1
Weight: 165
Blood type: B+

The Looks

Spoiler:

Personality:
He's a bit rough around the edges, in that he is hard to trust. He joined Hurricane for money, so the right amount can make him turn a blind eye to a lot of things. But he knows who pays the big bucks, so he isn't bought for cheap. He will do just about anything if it benefits himself in the long run, and is just very selfish that way.

History:
Sam was initially a Police Officer for the Chicago Police Department, and was used in many cases to solve murders by using his Metahuman ability to find the killer in homicide cases. However, the lure of money became too great, and he eventually started fabricating evidence for the right price. He was eventually discovered and kicked off the Police Force. After that, he was hired under Hurricane's services, and has worked with him ever since.

Power : Snoot's ability is to read objects, and see where they have been. When he holds an object, he can see where the object has been for the past two weeks, as if the object had eyes. This makes him a great tracker.

Grid: (16 Point)

Intelligence: 4
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 4

DELILAH

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 115
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

Personality:
A calm soul, she is sympathetic towards anyone she meets who is in pain or suffering. She is warm of heart, and always lends a hearing ear. Despite her pleasant nature, she is caught up around the wrong individuals, but justifies her reasons. She isn't a fighter by any means.

History:

Her abilities were highly sought after by Hurricane, but she could not sympathize with his intentions. Refusing a lot of his offers of financial success, she knew deep in her heart it was going to not end well for her. However, things took a sharp turn of events when her only son got sick and needed medical attention. No doctors could save the young boys life. That was when she recontacted Hurricane. The geneticist was able to discover a cure for the young boy, but the medical attention he needed was a daily dose of a chemical only Hurricane knew and supplied.

Now she is trapped on Hurricane's Island, and forced to lend her services to Hurricane as long as the boy is alive, because she can't afford to see her son die. She is well taken care of, but lives with a heavy burden of guilt.

Power : Delilah has been granted the ability to heal wounds at an extensive rate, even reattaching limbs. Her mutant healing abilities were heavily sought after by Hurricane.

Grid: (16 Point)

Intelligence: 3
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

Agents of Hurricane Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Agents of Hurricane Empty Re: Agents of Hurricane

Post by Forceaus February 22nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top