The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Hurricane I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Hurricane I_vote_lcapHurricane I_voting_barHurricane I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hurricane

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hurricane Empty Hurricane

Post by Sul-Fury February 8th 2011, 10:30 pm

Villain Name: Hurricane
Title: N/A
Alignment: Villain
Race: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 lbs

Character Portrait:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hurricane doesn't often express emotion. He's calculative and thinks before he speaks. Easily making assets before enemies, he knows how to reach and motivate others to join him. Being a Mutant, he's quite arrogant to adopt the belief that Metahumans are superior to normal beings in every way. He believes that the evolution of man has changed to incorporate these mutants as the alpha class of the planet Earth, and normal humans should be regarded the same as a beast. Worthless and useless.

Jack Kerriga is on the "Top Wanted" list from many agencies, for his crimes against humanity. Many military powers have tried and failed to capture or oppose him. Before entering combat himself, he will usually send one of his underlings to do his job for him. One of his most underrated Allies is Snoot, who he uses frequently to track down any information he requires.

History: He was born an American, but raised in a rich family. He was born with the genetic alterations of a mutant. His powers were given to him naturally, but not discovered until later in his life. Being frequently a spoiled kid, he had a superiority complex about himself. He was introduced to many people like himself, people with special powers and abilities when he was young. And he started to strictly only associate with such people.

He went to college to be a geneticist. He wanted to know more about the Metahuman gene, and what it's meaning was for mankind. The evolutionary step to a stronger future. After getting his degree, he began to study on a personal basis, purchasing a small lab to start where he could do his research.

While doing this, he invested heavily in the business world. He owns many main corporations under his name, and yet doesn't actually do any of the work to maintain it. He chooses select employees to manage his assets. To the corporation world, his chose an alias, going by the name James Wagner. Nobody sees James Wagner hardly anywhere near his corporations.

He eventually started a league in efforts to manipulate the world to believe that metahumans are superior, and should be the rightful owners of the earth and the Universe. He recruited a pair of brothers, Rush and Slick as his right and left hands. Snoot was his main intelligence agent.

He often struck military targets to show how powerful metahumans were compared to the technological might of mankind. To prove that average humans were unfit for the modern changing world. His next step was to create his own government, to slowly take over the world.

Taking his investments, he purchased an island in which to base all of his research on. He was able to make sure it was not under the supervision of any other outward countries. The island does not import or export, Hurricane merely uses it as his fortress or hiding grounds, and as a research area to continue his studies of the metahuman gene.

Island:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-

The island that Hurricane purchased is far off in the pacific ocean and for the most part uncharted. He was able to purchase it and begin building a lot of his operations there. Mainly, a fortress and a robot factory to create enforcers. It's mostly cold and snowy because its closer to the southern pole. Which makes it very frequently non-visited, and yet still monitored and protected.

Powers: Hurricane has a highly trained ability to control the Wind Elements. He can create such blasts virtually anywhere, creating tornadoes 1-2 stories high. Another skill is his ability to raise and throw objects such as Semi Trucks, boulders or other large objects. He has been known to increase the speed of wind at such a high velocity that it curves the projection of bullets away from himself. This also works if he concentrates his power on Melee combatants. He can deflect a blow aside from anyone with a Strength Rating of 3 or Lower.

His weaknesses are his obvious lack of physical endurance or strength. He's as normal as any man in these aspects. As 'The Flash' would say: "When I'm sleeping, I'm just as vulnerable as everyone else." A bullet or sword wound would injure and kill him if lethal.

With the power and control of the winds, this also grants him Flight.

Power Grid:

(Original Stats)

Intelligence: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Energy Projection: 8
Fighting Skills: 4
Wealth: 2
Flight: 2

(Current Stats)

Intelligence: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Energy Projection: 10
Fighting Skills: 4
Wealth: 3
Flight: 2

Roleplay Sample:

Sul-Fury had been tracking Hurricane for a long time, after the incident so many years ago. Sul had lost every friend he had due to this man, and he planned to avenge them. When the two met, for many moments there were no words, until Hurricane spoke first.

"Ah, Alan Lombardi. My agent has told me all about you. So, you've finally found me. Am I what you expected? A vicious monster who is out to get you?" he spoke with sarcasm.

Sul shook his head. "I expected more of a challenge. You look so frail I could snap you in half. And I plan to."

Hurricane smiled. "I think you'll find that more of a challenge than you believe it to be."

Sul-Fury ran towards Hurricane, leaping in step as fast as he could. He threw a closed fist behind his back and flung it forward aimed at Hurricane's head. Hurricane concentrated on his power, and levitated into the air, far out of reach before the blow made contact. Sul-Fury leapt into the air to grab him by the Foot and throw him down, but Hurricane thrusted two hands forward and blasted him in the chest with a forceful blow of wind energy.

Sul slammed against the concrete, making a crater in the street. He got to his feet, only to see a compact car flying towards him. Sul flexed his legs and braced for the impact. Instead of getting hit by the car, the large man caught it by the front bumper, spun it around 360 degrees and hurled it at Hurricane.

Hurricane tried to evade but was clipped by the vehicle and sent backwards through a window of an apartment. Sul-Fury waited to see his next move, but Hurricane flew out the window and up into the air, far out of Sul's reach. He disappeared into the sky. Sul had no means of chasing after him, but he learned a lot about his opponent's power. As did Hurricane about Sul-Fury.

Last edited by Sul-Fury on March 27th 2013, 9:45 pm; edited 14 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Empty Re: Hurricane

Post by Pain February 15th 2011, 11:13 am

No problem with any of your character's powers. Just curious as to how they got them. In your history you never mentioned how you or your allies were given their powers.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 15th 2011, 12:16 pm

Pain wrote:No problem with any of your character's powers. Just curious as to how they got them. In your history you never mentioned how you or your allies were given their powers.

Touche....

Though X-men, or Marvel, aren't a part of this storyline, I'm a huge fan of the Mutation theory. I guess in my own mind, it was implied but not said. They're all born with their mutant abilities, including Sul-Fury. However discovering their ability, and learning to control their abilities don't always come easy.

...Want me to modify?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 15th 2011, 4:18 pm

Just a little.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 15th 2011, 10:13 pm

Updated with the mentioning of being born "Mutants" in all characters.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson February 16th 2011, 3:26 pm

Approved.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 10th 2011, 11:11 am

Updated Profile with new purchase stat. Spent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on +1 Energy Projection. Now at level 7. (Hurricane only. NPC's do not advance)

At 6 EP, he was capable of making Tornadoes 1-2 stories high. At 7 EP, his strength has increased. He can create actual F-1 Tornadoes, but if he wants the wind strength more concentrated he will reduce the size to 3-4 Stories tall. He can now deflect a blow aside from anyone with a rating of 5 Strength or lower. (Previously 3)

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Hurricane's Equipment
Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 26th 2012, 1:23 am

moved for edits

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 26th 2012, 1:41 am

Edits were made to the NPC Characters to fit new standards, ready for Re-approval.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 29th 2012, 7:02 pm

Yep.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 7th 2012, 9:53 pm

Unapproved by request
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 7th 2012, 10:59 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury August 13th 2012, 10:40 pm

Edits complete and ready for re-review. Edits were made to History and the additional property purchased with wealth.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 13th 2012, 10:54 pm

Approved

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 7th 2012, 8:08 pm

Approved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top