The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_vote_lcapThrough the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_voting_barThrough the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Empty Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only)

Post by Chellizard January 6th 2013, 6:46 pm

A lost face in the crowd, an innocent family sitting down to dinner, an unknowing elderly woman crossing the street. These were the people, the innocents, that were apparently being put into danger by the hand of Metahumans. A little girl in the park, frolicking through the warm summer breeze, it's gentle embrace blowing dandelion's around. A business man who, without anyone's watching eye, hiring an assassin. A young girl, in a bathroom at a lone club, shooting up. A married couple, screaming, shouting; bam! the man hits the woman. And they were being put into danger by the hand of Metahumans. A boy, no older than thirteen. being handed an assault rifle. A girl being bound and gagged and tossed into a trunk. A woman dancing on stage for money. And they were being put into danger by the hand of Metahumans. No. They were in danger because of themselves. They were their own death wish.

The woman observing things like this was none other than Skyler Snowden, better known as Dr. Karma for her fellow Dominus Agents. How would such a woman with views opposing Dominus fall into their ranks? One simple reason: Lilia Ivanov. The perfect girl stuck in a broken world. Skyler had no desire, what so ever, to work for Dominus. But, she did. She did it for Lilia, and she also did it for Shayla. She refused to let those two girls get lost of Dominus ever falls. She was going to make it her mission to guide them both to a greater light; a greater life. She had been down a road as dark, but not quite the same as those two girls. Skyler could see, every day Lilia was away from Dominus, those blue eyes shine a little brighter. "I never break a promise, and I won't start now," she said softly, her eyes flicking over a few pictures she had printed and placed into her wallet. It was the photobooth kind, and they were silly and adorable. Skyler almost shed a tear, but instead pulled herself together and took the walk from her small, cramped sleeping quarters at the Dominus HQ and made her way toward the conference room where she would face her other agents, including Franklin Salters, and Eric Atman. Two men who she hated, but one she had an undying motherly love for.

Eric, her blood relative, her son, had fallen and was caught underneath of Salt's wing. It was annoying, but Skyler could have changed it. She could have, but didn't for Eric's sake. She had no idea if the boy knew she was his mom, but something told her that he knew. She walked into the room, refusing to wear the armor that Dominus had provided for her. She had crafted her own, with the help of Dominus funding, and was going to wear that instead. She wore her boots, as usual, skirt, corset, thigh guard and arm guards. Her dog tags hung around of her neck. Her long silvery hair was braided and left swaying behind of her like a long tail. She had her knife on her thigh and her gun on her hip. She was ready, but were the other agents? She stepped into the conference room and assumed heads would turn to look at her. She did not care though. She was only here for one reason; take them down from the inside, and make sure Lilia was safe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only)

Post by Forceaus January 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

Up in the great state of Alaska, in one of its most desolate locations for a place that was rather desolate area to begin with, a meeting was going to be held. Attending this meeting would be the agents of the organization dedicated to countering the metahuman threat known simply as Dominus. Pierre Guesta was a member of this very group. He was the #2 agent and was known as Agent Ruptor. He was currently traversing through the beautiful winter landscape of Alaska towards the headquarters. The landing bay for the plane he had taken up here was only a short distance from the headquarters. In fact he was already at the HQ, just not inside of it. He would have arrived here the day before but his last mission had some minor unexpected complications that he had to attend to before coming up here.Luckily for him it was nothing that he could not handle.Pierre was very good at what he did. He entered the building and made his way over to the meeting room.

On his way over there he thought about why he was here. The answer to this question could be traced back to an incident 16 years ago.The death of his beloved father at his own hands. Or mind to be more accurate. Pierre's own latent telekinetic abilities caused him to unintentionally kill his own father. A moment that has forever haunted the man. His father's love of country which was nearly as great as his love for his family had been inherited by Pierre himself. His joining of Dominus had not been a hard decision to make. He may fully agree with some of their methods that they applied but still agreed with the premise. Pierre himself possessed no hatred towards metahumans. This had nothing to do with the fact that he was also one. He simply was not the type of man to hold hatred towards people simply for being different. Pierre was no fan of people whom he considered evil in the first place and saw metahumans who were evil to be a very dangerous threat that needed to be fought against. The ones that weren't however he preferred to have as an ally than have to fight against.

Pierre arrived outside the room where the meeting would be held. He opened the door and formally strode in bowing his head to whomever was already inside as a means of a polite gesture. He made a quick inconspicuous scan around the table to see which seat was his.He had come properly dressed for this occasion and was ready for it.Pierre sat down and waited for the start.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only)

Post by Twinkletoes January 7th 2013, 3:06 am

Today was a good day. A great day in fact and it was not even due to the young sand manipulator sobbing in her cell. Oh but she surely paved the way for the ecstacy and satisfaction running through the veins of the very man who used her earlier that morning. Franklin Salters, malevolence embodied as a smirking greasy human being whose foul lust spurred his heinous actions. what better way to begin the day than tear away the virtue and innocence of one of his prisoners, not just that but having a specially prepared gourmet meal waiting for him in his office was more than enough to give him a salivary erection. Good food and good girls were all that mattered at the present, they were the added bonuses of attaining the rank of head enforcer throughout Dominus HQ and Franklin eagerly lapped up such rewards up with barely any objection. Why refuse such gifts? He wholeheartedly believed he had reached the pinnacle of his vain self serving activities during the time he 'owned' agent Etoile, the meek and mild Diamond ballerina, but no...he was mistaken. Although his young Russian agent was now in the hands of another he had gained a whole chamber full of metahuman teenagers who were simply there to sate his twisted lust and desires. Everyday brought a new surprise, some more excitement and the reapings of his hard work, so much so that he rushed off to get liposuction as a personal gift to himself once his boss, Adam Paxton, made the national speech declaring a stand against the metahuman race. One must look impeccable if they were to hunt down pesky little supers and having a few kilos churned out of him was a fantastic choice.

His brisk heavy steps took him throught the winding white corridors of Dominus HQ in Alaska, a grimy smitk on his lips as he hastily made his way pass various science faculties and training rooms. The entire organisation was just as busy as him, if not busier and he actually appreciated the hard work, even going as far as giving a medical trainee a loud slap on her behind as thanks for her dedicated work. "Keep that tight ass at work and you'll be a full time employee before you can say 'fuck me I'm so horny!", he giggled, a throaty gurgling noise most likely giving anyone in a close enough radius goosebumps for the next three hours. Such interaction was not uncommon, the woman unfortunate enough to get in his way were either groped, fondled or blasted with some sexist remark capable of bringing the entire feminist network into him. But he cared not. Here he was king, any refusal would more often than not result in situations similar to what happened to the poor metahuman girl cowering underneath her cot in the lower floors.

His rough red hands clasped onto a messily wrapped box rattling with artificial life. It was a last minute job and the tacky gift wrapping was a silly attempt at making the strange gift appear proper and somewhat aesthetically pleasing. However, much like the gift giver the box was a messy, unkempt and rather disastrous fail at being aesthetically pleasing. But that was aside from the point, the grinning monster had specially created said present for one particular agent, an agent he was expected to meet in a few more seconds. Skyler Snowden was to be the victim of this crudely wrapped present and the instance Salt barged into the well furnished meeting room he instantly strode up to her with a twisted grimy grin on his puffy lips.

"Hello darling! Great to see that fine ass of yours still keeping shape!", he gleamed, roughly clasping the silvery haired female's buttocks with relentless force. Such an embarrassing gesture was highly innapropriate for such an occasion but he did not care, the only other person present was Agent Ruptor and he was such a sissy mama's boy (in Franklin's mind of course). Pressing a rather excited member of his body against the curve of her hips he shoved the box into her hands, rattling it a few times more than necessary to make certain she accepted it. "Merry Christmas! Inside are a few old gizmos...you know...Lilia's favourite toys and so forth and I thought it best that I pass them down to you..." , he whispered in her ear, his firm grip on her behind not wavering at all. "I bet you have that little whore chained up in your basement begging for release..", he uttered, his dirty mind escalating into particularly disgusting thoughts. "I'm not gonna spoil what's inside the box but what I can tell you is that the diamond dildo cost a lot of money, so use it well...if you know what I mean..", he wheezed out loud, guffawing at his sinister thoughts and grabbing a seat at the end of the oval table.

"If these fuckers take their time then you might as well give me a congratulatory Dominus Blowjob!", he grinned, his chubby fingers caressing the smooth tabletop. Hopefully the other agents made it in time before his suggestions actually got serious..

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach January 7th 2013, 3:30 am

Sheryll gazed out over the landscape from outside the base. Her meeting with her father had been a severely mixed bag, but she had other things on her mind right now. The area outside the base was covered in snow and she was dressed appropriately, a parka covering her upper half with thick snow pants over her suit. She hadn't taken it off on the off chance that it was transmitting to Hargrave. Orange tinted goggles covered icy blue eyes almost as cold as the area surrounding the mountain base. Frigid wind blasted against her, sending a quick shiver down her spine. Her face was covered by a balaclava but that did little to prevent the uncomfortable cold from getting to her. Why was she out here? Because she needed to be away from that place. Her experience in that chamber had made her feel nauseous for a large number of reasons. What had happened to her father? He wasn't the man who had raised her. Then again, maybe he was and this was just her first look at the real him. It saddened the young woman deeply to imagine that that might be true, so she simply shook her head and turned, another blast of chilling wind crashing against her back.

She began slowly trudging her way back to the hidden entrance, partially submerged in snow, it was expertly hidden even though it was unlikely anyone would even be in the area, it was the northern face, surrounded by little more than icy flatland without civilization anywhere in site. Perfect place to hide a base, or a body. Sheryll stepped forward and dusted the snow off of the keypad, a small metal thing painted gray-black in order to better blend with the rock face. Quickly she tapped in her code and watched the two feet of rock rotate away to reveal an entryway. She inched her way inside and sighed, lowering the hood of the parka and raising her goggles. The area around her eyes were red, not solely because of the cold, but because of the tears that had fallen barely an hour prior. They flowed like little diamonds, each one half frozen to her face. As she removed the balaclava she sighed, shaking her head and letting her raven hair loose.

Sheryll walked until she found her quarters -untouched since she'd last been here- and hung her coat on the knob. The meeting was soon. Normally she might have skipped this sort of thing -or simply been given all the details after the fact- but that was when she'd been given a lot more freedom. Sighing she walked over to her bathroom and began running the sink, scalding hot water causing a stream of steam to rise from the porcelain basin. Sheryll pressed two buttons under her chin -tiny things barely even visible- and felt the suit go slack, its clinging fibers losing their charge and peeling away from her skin. Slipping her arms and chest outm she breathed heavily, placing her hand under the hot water and rubbing on her face and arms. Then she heard it, a steady and rhythmic beeping coming from the room. It was time. Quickly switching off the water, she slipped her arms into the suit once more and pressed the small node locating just under her chin, allowing the suits various nodes to interlock with her emitters. She wasn't expecting combat, not here, but it was best to be prepared regardless. As soon as she felt the last emitters sync, she was off, walking swiftly to the meeting place. As she reached the door, she took a deep breath and walked in, scanning the room.

"Hi everybody, nice to see you all" she said cheerily, a pleasant smile spreading across her features as she gave a girlish wave before happily trotting over to her seat. She wasn't feeling cheerful in the slightest, but it was better to seem so. Especially given the oppressive nature of the place.

Someone needed to lighten the mood.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksmith January 7th 2013, 5:21 pm

"Girl. Stop crying. It's starting to annoy me."
The girl's sobbing had quieted down since Salt had left, reduced from loud wailing to a series of intermittent sniffs and sobs. She had been born with a great gift, just like he had. But unlike him, she had chosen to waste it, and foolishly throw away any hope of a good life for the sake of her ideals. Salt had told him all about her, how she refused to cooperate with the organization, put up a resistance. "You'll never take me alive, you fascists!" She had yelled back then, full of pride and rage, driven by her indignation. And now here she lay, stripped of dignity, honor, clothes, and quite possibly her hymen.

Her sobs didn't stop at the young man's request. Instead, she now sometimes muttered words and sentences in between, muffled by her tears. He thought he could make out some of the words: Why, help me and please seemed to be the staple of her current vocabulary.
He hated being stuck with the broken goods. It was a demeaning task that his superior officer and handler often put him up to. He wasn't sure whether Franklin honestly believed he was doing him a favor, giving him his sloppy seconds, or mocking him. He often walked on a fine line between sincerity and malignant humor, keeping the boy ever confused as to his true disposition.

He sighed. He really wasn't in the mood for this. First he had been called for an important meeting with all the other 'agents'. He had recently been added to their ranks as well, though it was clear to him it was only a decorative title meant to stroke his ego. This didn't bother him that much, though he would have preferred to keep to his usual job; manufacturing weapons for the organization as its own walking arms factory. His work was a matter of pride, most interruptions to it being unwelcome to him.
Yet this was by far the most unpleasant interruption he could think of. His return to the Alaska HQ brought back nothing but bad memories, only further amplified by the sight before him at present. Her helpless form reminded him of the events from several months ago, and it left him a sour taste in his mouth.

Standing over the girl, beholding her naked form, he could not feel the lust that Salt had tried to cultivate in him. It wasn't that she was unattractive, nor was he himself lacking in hormones. She wasn't his, she wasn't what he wanted. He could take her now, as was his mentor's wish, but she would not give herself to him willingly. Her body, her soul, they would never belong to him.
Only one had ever opened herself to him like that, at least in his imagination, even though he had never felt the taste of her flesh. And she was gone from this world, taken from him. He curled his fists in anger. He had not gotten over it yet, despite having tried.

"Kill me, please. I don't, I don't. Oh god, oh god." She looked up at him for a moment, and while she said the words, he could see both hesitation and desperation present, entwined in vicious struggle. He could only smile grimly at her request.

"I don't have the time for it, but I can give you something better." He hunched down on his knees, and the girl's sobs ceased for a moment as she looked at him in confusion.
A small light formed between his hands, twisting about frantically as if demanding to be given form. It lasted only for a second, and a beautiful decorated dagger now lay in its place, clasped in his hand. He rose, and tossed the weapon into the corner as he stepped back to the door and turned one last time before leaving.

"I've given you the means to exert control over your life. It will not pierce the walls, nor the armor of your jailors. Your flesh however, it can cut just fine. You have ten minutes before the weapon disappears. Choose wisely." He closed the door behind him and locked it, giving the girl no chance to respond.
He was not her savior. She got herself into this mess, he had no responsibility towards her. But sympathy demanded he give her this small choice. A twisted one, sure, but such was the nature of his mind.

Eric Atman, also known as The Blacksmith, #10 Agent of Dominus, did not wait around to see the results of his act of kindness. The choice was hers to make, and he had no more involvement.
He headed for the conference room, where he was to meet the other agents, Salt, and his mother.
That, he did not look forward to. She had been the previous 'owner' of his love, together with his mentor. Perhaps she was kinder to her, yes, but that meant little to Eric.

When he entered the room, he gave only a stiff nod to the other agents already present. Agent #1 had just entered before him, greeting the others with cheer. Her bright disposition failed to infect him, and he dismissed the gesture entirely. "Not nice." He mumbled grimly as he walked past her. "Never nice."

"Franklin, please. I don't very much care for what you two do beneath the sheets," he glared at his mother, "but there's a time and place for that sort of thing, and this is neither."
He had grown more daring the past weeks, having the audacity to talk to his superior in rank, his handler, as if he were an equal, and even talk down to him at times.
Eric fashioned himself a professional, and demanded the same from his peers, even that particular man. He had become a Dominus officer, through and through.

Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury January 7th 2013, 5:53 pm

Sergeant Leonardo Cratus of the U.S Military, Branch Unknown, Enlistment Date Unknown, Resignation Date Unknown, Date of Birth Unknown, Date of Death Unknown, Agent Number Eight of Dominus; these were the words that Leonardo stared down nearly every day when he got the chance sense becoming a part of the organization made to eliminate all ‘super humans’ off the face of the earth. The dog tags thumping against his chest with every step he took only reminded him even more of the simple fact that he was a nobody when it came to the world around him. He didn’t exist and that was the way people wanted it to be but after what was going to happen none of that would matter anymore. He would have finally completed his mission in life, his reason for being placed on this earth. The end of all those who threaten to ruin the imperfect world in which they live in.

When the words of the meeting came over his earpiece he stopped the pushups he was doing and opened his eyes, wiping the sweat off his brow. He had at least thirty minutes to get to the meeting room meaning he had enough time for a ten minute shower, five minutes to dress, and ten minutes to get down there. Now most would think his math off and they would be right except to him if you were early you were on time and if you were on time you were late. So, that is what he did, he got up and walked over to the showers and proceeded to remove his clothing before getting in the shower.

It wasn’t long before he was out, still with two minutes to spare and a towel around his lower half he shaved off the stubble that was starting to grow. Some believed his title to be simple that, a title and nothing more, but Leonardo Cratus was The Perfect Soldier and proved that in every action and how he lived his lifestyle. Once done shaving he got dressed in ACU pants, black socks, boots, and the ACU shirt. Sure, it wasn’t Dominus issue uniform but it seemed he wasn’t to be issued those as of yet. Dog tags on he tucked his cover into his pocket, Glock 22 into its holster, and walked down to the meeting room.

When he got close to the room he could see that five people were already there ahead of him and although he was not late, still with three minutes to spare, his shower must have taken longer than he assumed, he was still early. Walking in he ignored the ‘super humans’ in the room and continued onto a seat near one of them, Agent Blacksmith he was called. A meta human with the ability to create and forge magical weapons if he remembered correctly. It may be a useful ability but it was still one that sickened Leo, if more had powers like he it would put good people out of jobs they deserved. He waited for the others to sit down first, mainly the higher ranking First Lt. ‘Doctor Karma’ before he himself sat down if only out of respect for the fact that she had been in the military.

He said nothing and spoke to no one there, instead simply sat in his chair, feet at a ninety degree angle and hands on his knees looking forward. He was sitting at attention, waiting for the meeting to commence and the ‘boss’ or whomever was presenting this meeting to give the details of why they had all been called there. He hated how this organization resorted to using ‘super humans’ to take out other ‘supers’ when they could simply use humans or others like him, the next step in human evolutionary process to take out the ‘metas’ but alas, it would have to do for now. When he was done with the organization here he would kill off the others that he worked alongside of and complete his mission. He would rid this world of ‘super humans’ with or without this organization.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 7th 2013, 10:51 pm

There was a feeling welling up within the albino agent of Dominus and it was not fear,nor was it anger but a small feeling of anticipation. From what the message had said,she would be meeting the agents,well the Agents lower rank than her at any rate. She never had the pleasure of meeting them but this would be the perfect opportunity to change that,though she could also take this grand chance to take out the number one agent herself and take that title for herself in front of all her peers;if they did not swoop upon her and try to rip her apart. All in all she was going to have an interesting time at this little party of theirs and hopefully there was some food as well,because she was getting pretty hungry from all this fasting that hr fitness instructor had prescribed to try to control her bloodlust.

Putting on the last of her bare fitting armor,Reaper was now prepared for the excursion with her sibling agents and possibly even rough up Salt a little if he got annoying. Honestly she would have roughed him up simply for being there and the fact that he looked like he crawled from the back end of a horse. She would only keep the energy wire system attached to her if any sort of violence broke out between her and the lower ranks,something that she was likely to have to stop herself. She had already made herself comfortable within the Alaska base after her last mission and was just as some would say chilling, though the pun would not be appreciated by most. The cold would not seep into the warmed base,a marvel of Dominus tech that required little energy but maintained a comfortable temperature. Even with her scant attires she felt comfortable and that was good enough for Shayla.

Walking down a hallways he found herself within the meeting room and people milled about,mostly agents that she did not recognize. There was Agent Ruptor or as she preferred to call him Frenchie much to his chagrin she would imagine. With a brusque pace she approached the number two agent and smiled a devious grin at him,waving lightly. Sure it may have seemed uncharacteristic to those that barely knew her but Shayla was not without her mysteries. ”Yo Frenchie, its been a while! Kicks any ass lately? I bet you have.” This was more of a greeting than an invitation to a large conversation that she knew she could not hold out if they were to enter one. Without allowing him an reply she walked on hoping for one person and that person was Agent Etoile. A person that she once considered her enemy but now an ally,a person that could loosely be called family.

That was when she saw Skyler the caretaker of her favorite Russian ballerina of death as well as the damned Salt and someone else. His appearance was of no interest to her,so she simply walked over to them. While walking by Salt she ever so lightly slapped Salt on the back of his head as he was sent forward head first against the table he was sitting at as he let out a string of curses and Reaper ignored them. Perhaps their ruse to confuse the poor Blacksmith whomever he was may be valid but she did not care as long as it put the young girl in danger. Sitting down she looked to Skyler with an approximation of a grin. ”Fancy meeting you here.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White January 8th 2013, 7:48 pm

It has been a while since Jordan worked in the small laboratory Dominus had offered him. It was here that he designed his railgun, maybe more the prototype and the testing, and he, because it was the male Jordan who preferred the solitude of this place, enjoyed working here. Ever since he tried to design useful tools, Dominus helped him by granting him a working spot where he could work in peace, away from the missions stress and the complicated nature of the outside world. Because yes, the outside world, beyond the walls of the headquarters, it was complicated. Not in the sense that how the world works, more in the sense that people made a big mess out of it. Of course, Dominus hosted many of these individuals, like Salt, but it was a detail Jordan had to deal with. But Salt was another kind of man. He was the kind you did not liked the moment you saw him. He was, according to Jordan, a trash, but since he was high up in the hierarchy he had power. Power corrupted. Salt was easily corrupted because his mind was weak. But enough talking about Salt, it would be useful to know what Jordan was doing in his personal laboratory, isn't it? The truth was that he was only killing time before a meeting. A meeting with all the agents. That could be fun, thought Deceiver, as he put the tools back on the table. He walked a bit around his workplace, since being stationnary for many minutes was bad for the legs, and went out to go to the conference room.

Halfway to the meeting room, Deceiver wondered why he was with Dominus. Maybe it was because they gave him a second chance as a child, while being trained to be one of the best stealth agent of the organization even though he was in the top three of the group. He was ranked sixth, but he was second in seniority, after Gossamer and before Reaper. The girls were odd, but Deceiver never blended much with them even though there was no animosity in his own opinion. In any case, he briefly saw Shayla going in the room and Jordan slowed down and finally went in himself. He greeted the other with a few words and a light smile.

-Good day to you all. Sherryl, Shayla. Ruptor, bald as always. Nice hair Doctor, I need your secret when I'm in my other form. Hello Blacksmith, Sergeant Cratus. Salt.

He said his name in a cold, but polite, way. Salt looked at him with a peculiar look but said nothing. Deceiver took his seat and waited. The others would arrive soon or so.

Isak
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower January 10th 2013, 7:19 am

All was quiet and simple; or maybe it was just simply quiet. Audrey had always been the type of man who enjoyed silence. He took a deep breath, revelling in the facade of peace that surrounded him. Of course, it was nothing but the eye of the storm; the short calm before all hell broke loose in a hurricane. He couldn’t enjoy it for too long, he had to work soon enough. There was some sort of meeting for the agents, and he was getting ready for it. One thing that Audrey learnt was that Dominus was giving him the opportunity to take down the thing he hated the most: Those wife-killing, life-ruining, puppy-headed metahumans.

He needed to dress well, of course. His usual outfit of a neatly pressed suit, free of any germs of any kind. Sometimes he questioned his own allegiance with Dominus. It in itself contained metahumans that Audrey couldn’t help be secretly loathe behind their backs. He wanted them all dead, but he’d just have to allow it to start slowly, for now, anyway. He gave himself a sort of pat down, making sure that everything was where it was supposed to be. Shotgun, in place, pistol, in place, his revolver? Of course it was in place. Michelle was always his favourite, and if he forgot her, it would be sort of a huge sin.

He adjusted the hat on his head and gave his watch a quick check. He was running a bit late, but that didn’t matter. Late or not, he would arrive eventually. Normally, Audrey was all about precision. Everything needed to be exactly aimed and primed for the perfection which he craved. However, he felt the need to just relax. He was sure that despite a late arrival, it would not hinder the meeting. It was not that late, anyway. He pulled out his locket and brought it to his lips, sighing. “Jennifer, this is all for you.” he murmured before allowing it to drop and just hang off his neck.

His gait was full of confidence, walking swiftly and deftly over to where the meeting was supposed to be held. It was a conference room, of course, and he knew all the other agents were going to be there. Audrey never really made the effort to converse with any of the other agents. They were unimportant to him, really. Not something he wanted to waste his time on. They were just going to be more faces locked into the sea of his memory. All he needed were more faces to jumble his name to face database anyway.

As he entered the room, he gave the people who were already there a quick glance. He didn’t know many of them, and he really did not want to know. If they were metahumans, it would only make him hate them more. He didn’t want to hate fellow agents, that would just hinder the main goal of taking down all other metahumans. He would turn a blind eye to those agents for now, and focus on the bigger picture. There was no point wasting time on frivolous matters. He took a deep breath, and sighed, taking an empty seat next to the man who seemed clad in army attire. He nodded to anyone who would look at him, for words were unnecessary for that time. Wasted words meant nothing, after all.

The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 10th 2013, 8:03 am

After Ruptor's arrival, Salt had to join them. It was almost as if Karma was getting her back. She knew it was about time anyway. She had never heard of any other agent, save for Reaper and Gossamer. But she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Gossamer. She had only met Reaper, and been on a mission with Reaper. And of course, Blacksmith. Or Eric.. her own son. She shook that off, but it was too late to get awkward thoughts out of her head. Salt had made his presence known, and it was particularly flashy at this moment. he had grasped her buttocks and swirled Skyler into his grip, squeezing her into him. She narrowed her eyes and drew her blade, pinning it dangerously against his throat. "Of course. You know exactly how she likes it.. except I do it better," she lied through her teeth, though her facade was playing perfectly. She then chuckled, her act of the dark minded and twisted nymphomaniac dominatrix slipping into play. She accepted the gift and placed it on the table, her form slipping into a chair that was decently far away from Salt. Everyone else seemed to flood into the room.

When Gossamer entered, her bubbly attitude had Skyler nod her way and greet her with a salute. She even attempted a smile, but it was clouded by a death glare sent to Salt that was basically licking the taste of Skyler's breath off of his lips. She sulked a bit when her eyes swept over Eric. She then glanced to Shayla and flashed the albino woman a smile. "Heya' darlin'." she said, her country accent thick. It did not suit her out appearance, but somehow? It worked. Salt was probably confused about Skyler and Reaper's sudden "friendly" relationship. But when Reaper had smacked Salt's head and had him cursing and likely pinching is nose to prevent blood from going everywhere, she had to stifle a laugh. She still had her knife out, it being flipped around in her grip to entertain her a bit.

She then stood and sauntered over to Salt and stabbed her blade down between Salt's fore and middle fingers that were spread, just barely, apart on the table. While he was busy flipping out and cursing, she snatched the notes he had that were, as usual, a bunch of jibberish. Sighing, Skyler grabbed for her laptop and opened it, laying it on the table and then clicking a few keys to have the monitors around the room light up with the information about Dominus, it's targets, and it's main goals. The real goals. Destroy or capture all metahumans. "So, we're here to share our opinion about our leaders speech. I have no words as of yet. It takes more than a few hours for me to share my thoughts. Plus, I'm new. But, I'll introduce myself. Doctor Karma; Ex-Military; Lieutenant and Medical Attending for an Elite Task Force. I joined Dominus to make this world a better, safer place. With that being said, Agent Ruptor," she turned to him, her brow raising.

"Care to give your thoughts?" she waited for his reply and then sat down and got quiet, listening to everyone else while she took glances to Eric, Salt, Shayla, and sometimes Gossamer.

-My DeviantArt-
Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 10th 2013, 6:08 pm

Pierre was busy trying to get comfortable in his seat. He did not want to have to spend any part of the meeting fidgeting about tremulously in a chair and thereby interrupting the meeting and making himself seem inappropriate to the other agents.Speaking of inappropriate, Mr. Salters had entered the room and was still up to the same inappropriate to the point of beyond even the pinnacle of disgusting behavior as he had been up to since the last time Pierre had seen him. Seeing this again made him wonder how it was this man was here and not locked up tightly in some prison and isolated away from others. Was it perhaps that Mr. Paxton was unaware of what this man was like or that he simply did not care at all. Pierre was about to get up and confront him about the way he was acting towards Agent Karma at the moment even though he might get in some trouble if he were to do so. Mr. Paxton might not approve of what Pierre might wind up doing to Salters in order to put an end to his current actions. He started to rise from his chair when the door opened again.

Gossamer and Blacksmith had entered within seconds of each other. Gossamer was being cheerful towards them.Something he did not see from her very often. Probably due to usually seeing her in battle through the archives on the computer. They were shortly thereafter followed by the new mysterious recruit known as the Perfect Soldier. What was so perfect about him he could not see.He sure did not seem very trustworthy to him at all. People were showing up at least. The meeting should be able to start sometime soon. Probably once everyone was here and settled in. Hopefully it what come that easy.

Reaper entered and like every previous occasion that which they had met used her own personal nickname for him when addressing him. Frenchie as she liked to call him.Pierre gave a slight amused smile to being called this even though it offended him a little. He'd been called worse so it did not matter all that much. He had more important things to concern himself with than a somewhat offensive remark. Salt's disgusting behavior was still more prominent. Within minutes everyone was present. Soon this important meeting could start.

Agent Ruptor looked around at all the others agents that had gathered at headquarters up here in Alaska at this day. An odd assortment to look upon.Yet these were the elite agents of the organization.One should not base opinions entirely based on looks. Especially when it comes to this group.Most of them didn't even get along in the slightest yet were expected to work together with utmost cooperation. Just expecting such a thing seemed like a bad idea.Then again some seemed more responsible for all the trouble than others. He was looking back at Salt as he thought of this.

The meeting had started. Skyler started it with an introduction and then turned it over to him. Pierre stood up from his seat since he was still not getting comfortable and addressed the gathered agents. "Ladies and Gentlemen, if that's what you'd prefer to be referred to as. Not too long ago Mr. Adam Paxton, our boss gave his speech to the world on the issue at hand. The very one that our work deals with.Metahumans of course as you all know." he paused for a moment to fully collect himself. "You all know what's to come. May I point out that it is unfortunate that such events even need to take place at all. That is not the case however. Over the years many a people who have by some means obtained ability beyond the norm have used them selfishly. Then again people often tend to lean towards such a path before learning of an alternate way of living. Such is what these events will allow. It may be a bit forced for those who've done so but the threat they possess is beyond what the usual methods allow. Any other thoughts on the matter that anybody would like to present?" He finished and left the table open to whomever would like to speak next.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes January 10th 2013, 11:30 pm

The tension in the room was so thick that it could be cut with a butter knife. Salters enjoyed the provocation of Skyler, that silver haired bitch who stole Lilia from him, his pure little flower and now some dominatrix's tortured whore...or so he believed. The sickening fantasies that traversed his twisted mind did not allow any sense of realism to enter. Such a man could never acknowledge that Skyler was in fact nurturing and mothering the poor misplaced teenager, the evil that coursed through his soul was too potent to acknowledge such sympathy. Blacksmith soon trudged in right after, a slightly awkward entrance considering Salt was suggesting fellatio from Eric's mother but other than that their disturbing camaraderie was enough to dispel any assumed dislike between the two. Why, just that morning they were busy 'interrogating' a metahuman, something that Salters enjoyed immensely. Aside from his moody disciple Salters only have the rest of agents mute stares and ugly sneers, particularly at Reaper who thought it best to smack him.

"Fuckin slut..watch your back..", he mumbled under his breath. Wincing as the pain in his nose throbbed from its brief meeting with the tabletop. Unfortunately for him Reaper's snow white skin was one of the very few he had yet to savour, and he was more than certain that such a day would probably never occur. So for now the thirty-something made do with lusting after her generously exposed body, something not many of the other agents displayed at all.

Somehow Skyler was the one to initiate the meeting, when in fact it was actually his job. Unfortunately for him arguing with her in front of such an esteemed group of people was more than enough to keep his comments to himself. That is until they asked for his opinion. "Now for those who know me you should all know that I fucken despise meta's,", he snarled, wiping his nose with the pad of his thumb before continuing, "The only things they're good for is killing and fucking,", he wheezed as an ugly gurgle tried to be a chuckle. "I've had experience dealing with these fuckers and know exactly how their little organisations work. They're gonna plan a rebellion, attack our bases and avoid the general public," he smirked, sniffling some blood back up his nose as he shot Gossamer's chest a quick glance. "We destroy every sliver of hope for them and then when they have nothing more than crushed dreams and withered bodies they'll come here to die. Besides...I need a few more playmates..", he giggled, shooting Skyler a knowing glance before nudging Eric in the shoulder.

"What says you my young Padawan?", he grinned, leaning back before taking a deep breath. He wanted some coffee.

Through the Looking Glass (Dominus Agents Only) Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach January 11th 2013, 4:06 pm

As she moved to an open chair, Sheryll heard another man enter behind her. Blacksmith. Her father's files hadn't been particularly comprehensive in regards to him and her personal experience added little to nothing. Sitting down, she watched the others funnel in. As they came in, she mentally checked off her list. She had been out of the game for a while. The first one who entered was a regenerator, easily dealt with. Just stick something in them and restrain the limbs. The next one was Reaper. Solution: cut her up. Simple as that. As she was about to check another item off her mental list, Deceiver came in in his male form. He was the first person to act remotely friendly since she'd gotten to the base. She smiled at him and gave a quick wave, her eyes once more focusing in on the door as the next agent entered. This one she didn't know or didn't remember. It was irrelevant, only one truly concerned her. Persephone. Her experience with her father's 'real daughter' had left her with a bad taste in her mouth, but she couldn't let it show. She was the number one agent and she had to act like it. She listened while Skyler and Ruptor spoke, though she did her best to ignore Salter's lustful gazes. She'd received info on him. She knew what he was like. If he tried anything like that with her, she'd use her wires to peel his dick like an onion. As it seemed no one else was going to add on, she spoke.

"Mr. Salters is correct. If we don't destroy them utterly, they will continue to pose a threat. Even the youngest of them is susceptible to corruption. Any that can be converted will be. Everyone else, we terminate with extreme prejudice as per our mandate"
she said in a rather official tone that contrasted heavily with the cheery one she'd had only moments before.

"My recommendation is quarantining any cities that we know contain metahumans. Any vehicles or aircraft trying to leave will be shot down and the crash sites bombed. At which point an Agent should be dispatched to clean up any remaining messes." she continued, pausing momentarily. She was sure at least someone in this room would be appalled by such an amoral and callous approach. Not waiting for anyone to respond she added. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is war. Women will killed, children too. If you can't handle that then leave now. If you can, then we won't have any issues." she finished, reclining in her chair. Sheryll's face was a blank slate, her eyes and icy blue that gazed around the room, daring anyone to try and leave.

Her experience with her father followed by the events surrounding Lilia and Persephone had left her dead inside, at least for the moment. Right now she was angry, she wanted to punish someone. Since she couldn't get to that bastard Cilian yet, the metahumans would have to do.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury January 12th 2013, 10:25 am

After his own entrance only three more ‘agents’ wandered into the little meeting room, and with that all of them were there. All te-he stopped mid thought upon the realization that there were only nine of them in the room instead of the ten he had heard of. There was perhaps a reason for this but it was not a reason important enough for Leonardo to bring up, especially when he was the newest member to the group and probably knew the least about any of the people here. But, thankfully that was doubled in return as they perhaps knew little to none about him as well, save that he was an agent as well, maybe even his name.

He didn’t sit there long before the first person spoke up to get the meeting started, she claimed to be a ex-military and a Lt. but if she truly was she wouldn’t label herself as ex-military, and not give out her branch. Once in the military always in the military, it’s just how it worked; once you were in you never truly got out, though it explained why she was working here. But, as to not be rude and interrupt as she was a senior officer he sat in his chair listening to all Agent Ruptor had to say after she handed the figurative mic off to him. Then Salt’s speech after Ruptor’s, they all had different versions to give and all sounded as if they were good with what they were about to get into.

That was all fine and dandy of course, but he truly hoped they all knew exactly what they were getting into. That this wasn’t just a game of cat and mouse anymore, this wasn’t some training exercise this was war. They were going to take down the meta-humans one way or another and they all had to be on board for it to work. As the ten, nine, top agents he figured they all would be but you never knew with meta-humans they were an unpredictable lot and he hated the whole of them. So of course out of the statements given thus far he agreed with Salt and the girl, code named Gossamer. Her, her he had read up on she was the number one agent but what made her number one he wasn’t so sure about. The wires on her back and her intellect were perhaps the main reason. All that could easily be dealt with though; one lone bullet to the back of her head was all it would take. One of his bullets that is.

As she came down to finishing her little speech Sgt. Cratus nodded his head, and spoke for the first time at the meeting. “If I may speak,” he started waiting to hear any objections and when none came he continued on. “I agree with Gossamer and Mr. Salt to a lesser extent. This is no training exercise anymore, this isn’t some field operation where you walk into it and everyone comes out okay. This is global war, if we aren’t prepared, if we don’t follow orders, if we don’t execute we die.” He paused here just to see if anyone had anything to say against him before continuing on. “I know not many of you here know me or even trust me but as we are all now soldiers in this war but listen to what I say, if you do not give it your all you will surly die. It matters not how strong or fast you are there is always someone better that you in this world, someone willing to pull the trigger faster than you. We are all replaceable in this world, and if you show any weakness if this upcoming war or have any doubt those metas will use it against you.”

It wasn’t the best speech in the world but he wasn’t born to give speeches, he was there to see the end to the meta-human race. He cared not for their opinions he cared only that they knew if they didn’t do what needed to be done they should leave now or straighten themselves out because it was time for war.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksmith January 12th 2013, 4:45 pm

After his brief intervention in his mother and his mentor's exchange of words, Eric had sat down at his chair silently. He took a good look around; he had quickly acclimatized to the room itself, but the faces in it required further inspection. Without saying so much as a word, he thoroughly inspected each single agent present, taking his time in doing so.
He had read the files on each member present, or at least the part of their files that he was allowed access to. Franklin had made sure his little 'protege', as he had grown fond of calling the young man, was well-informed of Dominus hierarchy and politics, yet always less so than Salters himself. In the end, he was after all a metahuman, one of the very same he so despised.

Agent Reaper; he knew little about her, except that she was a combat specialist, and not someone to be trifled with. Her....daring choice of wardrobe belied her no-nonsense attitude and capacity for cruelty on the battlefield. Eric glanced at her only briefly, less lengthy than at the others. It was not fear that made him turn his gaze, but the knowledge that invoking her ire, or in any way getting on her bad side would make complications arise. And he had enough of those for the time being, he decided.

Agent Ruptor, or 'Frenchie', as Reaper had apparently taken to calling him. Seemed pleasant enough. Not a man of interest, Eric thought, at least not to him. He wasn't quite sure what his motivations were, but at least he seemed loyal to Dominus. Perhaps even moreso than he. He did not worry Eric much, and his glance passed away from him almost as quickly as with the albino amazoness.

His gaze lingered on Skyler Snowden, before he managed to finally pull his hateful stare away from her. He did not want to think about her. She was one of his enemies, one of the people he had sworn to...
Time wasn't right yet. Need to play this smart, he told himself.

The well-dressed man and the soldier. Both had remained perfectly silent so far, and had a brooding animosity about them. Eric was sensitive to these kinds of things, and while he couldn't quite gauge their intentions and motivations, he had a good feeling they weren't interested in holding hands and singing koombayah around the campfire all merry-like. No, these were men of war. Men of dark purpose who would destroy everything that lay in their path....or die trying. Potential enemies, and dubious allies at best.

Salters. There was not much more to be thought about him, nor were there any more insights to be gained through further inspection of his person. Oh, Eric had spent many a thought on the man. He was his nemesis, his mentor, tormentor and protector, all in one. But as with his mother, the time was not right. Eric would not allow his thoughts to linger, not in that direction.
Eric listened as his mentor spoke, and was about to speak up himself when urged to do so, when someone else took the opportunity before him.

Agent Gossamer. Now there's a face he hadn't expected to see. By all accounts he had been given, she was supposed to be missing or dead. He wasn't quite sure. He had neglected to do his homework on her satisfactorily. It just seemed pointless to him to research someone who was no longer of any concern to him. Apparently he had been wrong, and now felt stupid for his carelessness.
She was attractive enough, in her own way. The suit turned him off, as he knew what it served for. Her speech however, forced him a small grin. This was war, and they would be doing horrible things in order to achieve their goals. He agreed with her on that. On the methods she suggested, he was mostly indifferent.

I don't really have anything to comment on your strategies." He directed his speech to Salt mostly, but made sure he was heard by the entirety of the group.
I will be working closely with the weapons development department to ensure we will be well-armed for this war. Beyond that, I fear I have little to contribute, but will of course obey any task given to me. I know my place."

Eric felt that was all he could say for now. What else was there to say? He didn't care about the war. Only about his place in it, and what its outcome would mean for him. And of course, he had plans of his own.

Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top