The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_vote_lcapThe Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_voting_barThe Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_vote_lcapThe Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_voting_barThe Occult Items of Dr. Mor I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Empty The Occult Items of Dr. Mor

Post by Morire January 24th 2014, 5:36 pm

Teleportation Tattoo
Abilities:on Dr. Mor's chest is an octagonal magical symbol that allows him to freely travel too and from his secret lab underneath Los Angeles.

Occult Allocation: 8

Ring of the Scorpion Hide
Occult Allocation: 8
Ability boost:DUR 2 (4 post duration, 4 post cooldown)

The Coat of Mor
Description:Doctor Mor's labcoat is actually a magical item of great value, it was purchased from the Cairiin, an ancient race of master enchanters and craftsmen.
Abilities:The labcoat is volumous on the inside holding hundreds of pockets inside of itself, each leading to its own microdimension.
Doctor mor's labcoat also contains a special function, at any time the doctor is capible of retreating into the coat, which deposits a simulcrum of the doctor into the space where the doctor had just vacated, and the simulcrum immediately begins to bubble and dissolve grotesquely. The labcoat will sustain the doctor's life for up to twenty four hours, during which time the doctor can see and hear the immediate vicinity.
The labcoat will not allow itself to be worn by anyone except the doctor, it will be insufferably uncomfortable; too hot/made of itchy wool in summer, too thin, too tight...ect...
The coat can also take different forms for disguise purposes such as a tweed jacket, or a denim vest.
Occult Allocation: 7

Staff of Dark Spite:
Abilities: A bracer that transforms into a staff. The Staff creates a negative energy barrier around the Doctor. The shield damages whatever comes in contact wit it. Persists for three posts. 3 post cooldown.
Description:
Occult Allocation: 7

Electro-Bane Sphere
Abilities: This sphere can send out pulses of Aether, which seek out and fry curcuits, overheat generators, and disrupting magnetic fields that are not protected form the magical energy. Range 200 yards Persists for 6 rounds. Cooldown: the rest of the thread.

Description:This archaic orb is responsible for the fall of an ancient civilization, the orb contains a spirit that is terrified of electricity and what it might do to the world, the man had fought to have electricity eradicated, but was slain. His spirit took residence inside of the sphere that was his final creation. Now little more than a polterguist, he lashes out at all electrical sources whenever the Aethershield encompassing the sphere is retracted.
Occult Allocation: 6

Jedidiah's Specticles:

Abilities:The glasses of Dr. Mor, are able to see the electrical currents within objects and animals, when combined with Jedidiah's impressive intelligence and knowledge of anatomy, he can predict the movements of opponents, as well as the health and the rough ability level of the person.

The glasses are also capible of becoming one way mirrored at will. (In case Mor ever encounters a medusa)

Occult Allocation: 6

Safeguardian of the Ringbearer
Abilities: this ring activates upon command, creating a semi-sentient golem under the control of the ring-bearing individual, gathering materials as nessicary to create a powerful defender, Usually of stone or earth, this guardian is very durable.

Strength 6
Durability 6
Speed 2
Ability 6 (This stone and Earth monolith controls the ground around itself, manipulating the terrain to hamper those that would harm its master, using things like trenches and walls to defend. Spikes of stone and shrapnel for offence)
Fighting Skill 4

Description: Doctor Mor obtained this ring from one of his ex-teachers in Angola, after learning most of the teachings of the man, the witch-doctor learned of what the doctor meant to do with his knowledge and confronted him. The ensuing battle would have killed Jedidiah, if Jedidiah hadn't have been dosing the food of the man with micro-doses of toxins from the first day.

The ring itself is ivory, with black raven feathers going up the back of the hand, and old script that is nearly faded with wear.

OCC Allocation: 2 (6th level)

Animates Golem for 5 posts, cooldown of 10 posts

Potion of Regeneration

OCC:5

Abilities: Heals the user of any wound... The most fatal wounds healing in about forty minutes... Major wounds healing in thirty minutes, Moderate wounds take up to fifteen, and minor wounds healing in less than five.

Must be rebrewed after every use

Amulet of Venom Immunity

OCC:4

Abilities: This talisman of rhino horn, renders the wearer immune to all toxins and poisons that are natural.

Cloak of Invisibility

OCC: 5

Abilities This pale cloak is gossamer thin, and paler than milk, but when draped overtop something it renders the object and itself perfectly invisible. however due to the thin nature of it, sudden movement will cause it to billow, rendering its usefulness minimal in combat.

Bio-Degration grenade

OCC:5

Abilities: These orbs are about the same size as a tennis ball, and jellylike, it is capable of melting any organic material of DUR 4 or below. These are kept in a specially made glass and metal container, there are five balls in this container at a time, capable of being interdependently dispensed. Each ball will remain active for 3 posts before the acid nullifies itself

Liquid-Steel Vial

Abilities: These vials are full of a mercury like liquid and when broken will solidify into a steel like substance, useful for reinforcing doors, covering windows or immobilizing enemies. There are six vials in each dispenser.

Disruption Bead

Abilities: The bead is a clear marble that explodes blowing everything back and away in a 20 foot radius, doing everything in the radius what one would expect, lighting small fires, scattering paperwork, blowing open doors, and shattering windows. the beads are kept in strings of 5

Last edited by Morire on February 16th 2014, 11:58 pm; edited 7 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Empty Re: The Occult Items of Dr. Mor

Post by The Bolt January 24th 2014, 6:47 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 31st 2014, 3:03 am

Unapproved. Doctor Mor is condensing item lists into a singular list upon request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 31st 2014, 1:03 pm

Reapproved

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 16th 2014, 10:51 pm

unapproved for edits

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 12:03 am

Reapproved and stuff

The Occult Items of Dr. Mor Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top