The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Villain App- Judgement I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Villain App- Judgement I_vote_lcapVillain App- Judgement I_voting_barVillain App- Judgement I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Villain App- Judgement I_vote_lcapVillain App- Judgement I_voting_barVillain App- Judgement I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Villain App- Judgement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villain App- Judgement Empty Villain App- Judgement

Post by Powder Miner August 18th 2013, 1:24 pm

Judgement
"I find you unworthy. The punishment is death."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Judgement
Title: Fallen Angel, Disguised Devil
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Hair: VERY Yellow-blonde (naturally black)
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 190
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Isidore is an exceptionally tall man, standing at 6'3'', and with a muscled build, though still as slim as can be managed with some amount of muscle. His hair is both immaculately groomed and a golden blonde, very intensely yellow- impossibly yellow for a human, in fact. This is because he has dyed it, to preserve his image as being holy. His hair is actually a completely normal black. His eyes are blue, thought not superhumanly so, and his skin is white, and as clean as he can get it, which is usually very. He will typically wear clean white robes with gold trim- thought not real gold, at least not yet. These white robes are stiff but despite their relative simplicity quite grand-looking. When he activates his powers, white, feathered looking wings (truly made of celestial energy) will appear on his back.

The Legacy

Personality:
Isidore is a fervent believer in the heavens and holiness, a crusader of sorts, in fact. Because of this, Isidore believes that all that is unworthy of the heavens should be purged from this world and sent to Hell. Unfortunately, the thing is that because of the nature of his powers (manipulation of an energy that is similar to that of the divine, in that it's glowing light and harmful to such things as witches), Isidore believes himself to be an archangel. Not only does he believe this, he believes that it's his ability and even his duty to judge people and deem them good or evil. Any crime or thing that opposes his view of holiness and his own holiness is judged evil by him. Even being associated with someone he judges evil marks you for his attacks as well. Very few things, in fact, ARE judged as holy by him.
History:
Isidore 'Ovadyah grew up in Georgia as just a very fundamentalist christian. If he was extremely (and increasingly) proud, he wasn't evil. Of course, when he turned 25, this would change, as his powers would begin to manifest. He found himself able to create the beginnings of weak beings with a sort of energy, that he figured was divine. His pride told him that it was the will of God, that it was his lot in life to use these powers to cleanse the world of the unholy. And he accepted this role. In his house, he would devote himself for three years for the acquisition of this role- honing his powers to be able to crate a variety of "divine" beings, some even quite powerful, and be able to summon wings on his back. He spent time acquiring such things as his robes, in order to look like an angel. He learned about the supernatural forces of the world, to know what to fight.

The Powers

Power 1: Divine Summoning (7 ABI): Isidore is capable of manipulating his own energy -a sun yellow and brightly glowing energy with some amount of potency against demons and the like- in order to summon, by coalescing the energy together into a being, shaped as a holy warrior, an angel, or the like, purely made of the energy itself, though the energy may in this case appear between shades of white and golden yellow, purely for the ability to distinguish things on the created beings. When he summons something, his energy will stream from above him, hit the ground, and then spiral into the form of the summoned being. When he unsummons something, it dissipates in a fine mist of light.

Power 2: Angelic Wings (2 FLI): Isidore is capable of manipulating his energy in a second way, also not for direct attack. This activates automatically when he summons something, though he tends to have trouble activating it elsewise. His power, specifically, uses the same variety of coalescing of his energy, except put to different purposes- this power allows him to summon glowing, sun yellow wings upon his back, looking to be made of glowing feathers, like the average angel in culture. When this activates, his back will glow and the wings will form from the energy, appearing in a flash of light. When he deactivates this power, the wings disperse in a fine mist of light.

Power 3: Superhuman Speed And Reflexes (SPD 6, FS 5): Another part of the effects granted by Isidore's metagene are levels of speed and reflexes that transcend the human level, minorly in the case of his reflexes, but actually well transcending it for his speed.

Grid
Intelligence: N/A
Occult: 4
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Durability: 3
Ability: 7
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Level 3- Risen Soul:
Level 4- Heavenly Footman:
Level 5-Heavenly Knight:
Level 6- Champion of the Heavens:
Level 7- Demi-Angel:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Argil stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8143-argil
Seam stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8150-seam
Flagfall stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8167-flagfall
Powder Miner

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Back to top Go down

Villain App- Judgement Empty Re: Villain App- Judgement

Post by Forceaus August 18th 2013, 1:57 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 10th 2013, 4:10 pm

Trashed

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top