The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_vote_lcapJudgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_voting_barJudgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) Empty Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer)

Post by Horigan August 28th 2016, 1:20 am

"Earth, the home world of many species and beings. For a long time we as a people believed we were the center of the universe, a unique society where life existed only here.", Rafe stood dressed in a black and accented orange suit. "We were proved that, that was not the case, aliens now walk among the planet like every day humans, as many resemble as. But we never ask the question, the one question that matters.", he stuffs his hands into his pockets as he stands infront of what appears to be a company board meeting, "We never ask, what if they don't share our values, what if, they are a species with total intent on only destruction.", the board members then look to each other with confusion, but remain silent. "Due to many of humanity's ignorance, that question has been answered much sooner than any of us would like, hovering above the United States is a armada, completely cloaked with technology beyond a large majority of the population of Earth, I, of course am not most people." he smiles, "Now,  I'm not typically seen as the heroic type, but a plan must be devised, and I believe I have one that may prove successful if carried out properly."

A holographic screen appears behind him, "99.9% of the worlds population has no idea of it, how do I know? Well, it's my job to know.", on the screen are photos of three individuals, two males and one female, (Nekro, Panzer, Atlas). "These three will be key parts to this plan, I can not share any details of the plan with any of you at this current time, so instead I have print outs in front of you all that explains your part in each part of the plan, and you will all will carry out any demand I give you, or you will be dealt with.", he chuckles lightly, "Humanity depends on it."

Each individual would be contacted via text message, with an attachment on it, it would be a audio recording. "Greetings, you probably are curious to find out who I am exactly, to make things simple, call me Horigan.", the audio would pause for a brief moment and he would continue, "What I'm about to tell you is incredibly important, you must not tell a soul about what I'm about to share with you.", at the same time as he finishes the sentence, another message would be received, the attachments would be pictures using a special form of "infared" that shows an entire alien armada. "This is a planetary threat that must be dealt with, and I have a plan to deal with it, and you are a key element to it, if you want to save the world in the most cliche way, follow the directions you will be sent shortly.", the message finishes and a third message would be received. The message would have directions to a secure underground base that would also be state of the art. By the time of their arrival they'd be greeted and given the utmost treatment as they are lead inside, as they are lead to a room where they'd all meet as a team they'd be lightly briefed of the situation, being told that the aliens are a force to be reckoned with and such by nervous  employees that work under Horigan.

Horigan would be standing in the room they'd be led to with his full armour suit on, he'd gaze at all that enter and wait till everyone has entered and seated themselves in the chairs provided for them. Meanwhile, Horigan's satellites performed recon on the upcoming threat, and as they did so, the alien threat detected this and destroyed the satellites.

This had caused Horigan great displeasure.

(Base is in New York city, underneath a abandoned warehouse)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) O8uHNOF
Horigan
Horigan

Quote : "A man who views the world at fifty as he did at twenty, has wasted thirty years of his life."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Job : CEO of Craven Inc
Registration date : 2016-07-15

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) Empty Re: Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer)

Post by The Nekromonga August 28th 2016, 2:16 am

DIANA... AND OYUKI

A quiet, Japanese-style apartment in the middle of a residential block in New York came to life as the door  burst open, a young samurai girl exclaims to the apartment, "Oyuki! where are you hiding? Come with me!"

An orange haired girl hiding in the shadows, nibbling on Pocky sticks was not surprised at the intrusion. She emerged from the shadow with the skill of the fabled shadow warriors of old. "Eh why?"

"I think I have the fight I've been looking for!" Diana said with a smirk; a bloodthirsty, scary smirk.

Oyuki gulped at the idea- Diana found a fight worth fighting, which meant something that might kill anyone else. She turned off her laptop and looked at her armory. "I'll pack."

SECRET BASE

The duo had arrived at the location via Oyuki's Hog, Diana holding on behind the biker ninja. Oyuki brought a large amount of gear, including wearing her complete Kunoichi armor; Diana as usual, was there as Ronin. The guards looked at the duo with confusion... until Diana identified herself, acquainted with Rafen.

Diana and her ninja companion were led to the war room. Ronin found herself a seat to sit back and relax in; Oyuki sat prim and proper, taking out a small tablet to take notes. Despite the similar armors, the two were unmistakably like a pair of ninja warriors.

Last edited by The Nekromonga on August 28th 2016, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) Empty Re: Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer)

Post by SuperTrey August 28th 2016, 3:29 pm

Aliens. Looming over the Earth. Ready to rain fire and wipe out an entire race. And it was up to four super powered individuals of varying degrees of renown and power to stop them. But what was one quarter of this momentous force of potential protection doing? Well…

“I wonder if they’re still doing two for ones with those Whoppers down the block,” Panzer thought aloud to himself as he lifted his right leg and brought his foot forward. The resulting sound was as if someone had ripped eight thousand sheets of aluminum foil in half at once. The large vault door flew forward quickly before crashing into the ground, and screeching to a halt. As Panzer exited the vault, his black boots stomping across the ground, he looked back at the whole of the vault ceiling he had made and grinned. “Last time I try that.”

He would then pause as he felt his phone vibrate, a little confused since no one ever really called him. He didn’t have all that many friends, and he never gave his family members his number. His family… Panzer would sigh as he shifted one of the two bags of money to the spot under his left arm, reached into his right pocket and pulled out his phone. His eyes widened as he slowly digested the news that the man named Horigan had given him. As the directions to the base appeared on his screen, Panzer dropped the two sacks of cash, and sprinted out of the bank. As he exited the door, he gave the waiting police officers no greeting or stereotypical threat, instead leaping forward at full strength.

Landing some two miles away from the bank, he would continue his little game of super hopscotch back to his apartment, and slam the door behind him, panicking slightly.

“Holy shit, okay. Um… Fuck. Alien invasion? And they pick ME to deal with it?” Panzer would say pacing around his small home, before looking at his video game consoles. He briefly considered gathering his belongings stealing a rocket and spending his days playing video games in space. He quickly dismissed the idea, “Where the hell would I find a rocket? Stupid.” He then heaved a great sigh, and said “Fuck it, I’ll help, but I’m asking for money.  Fucking aliens...shit.”  He would then exit his apartment, and follow the directions on his phone.

SECRET BASE

As the employees led him into the room, he had his earphones in and some old school rap playing in his ears. It usually helped calm his nerves. Entering the debriefing room, he would stand there across from the fully armored technological marvel, wearing a hoodie, cloth band mask tied around his eyes, jeans, and some cheap discount boots. He would take note of the other two individuals, and took n a face of impassive boredom, taking a seat, and putting his feet up on the table, arms crossed.

Last edited by SuperTrey on September 1st 2016, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
SuperTrey
SuperTrey

Quote : "Alright!!!! Nobody mo- Yo, is that Burger King?"

Number of posts : 56
Job : CEO of Terrible Person Inc.
Humor : Guys please, I'm trying my best
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas August 30th 2016, 6:47 pm

Atlas had received a rather odd message, one that he normally didn’t receive from outside parties, Rather, his overseers had received said message and looked into the nature of the incident that they were talking about. There had indeed been something approaching, close enough that a few satellites had  been put down and a few companies were rather cross with the sudden damage to their property. This was enough of a reason for them to send Atlas, though he was ordered to go with the utmost caution. There was always the possibility this could be some manner of trap orchestrated by someone wanting to see him dead.

Honestly, Damian had been excited about the prospect of fighting Aliens, so that was in the end the reason that he decided to actually go along with whatever they were doing. Finding the building he was supposed to meet at was easy enough, the reception itself was nice enough despite what he had heard about the person that ran it. Once all the niceties were done with, he would be lead into a room with a few chairs. There were two samurai looking types and another person who he had no idea of who they were, though seeing some guy walk in with a cross between a body suit and armor likely would have looked strange to them as well.

Taking a seat he would wait for the one orchestrating everything to explain things.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Horigan August 30th 2016, 10:06 pm

Rafe stood before everyone, ignoring introductions, then noticed that there was an extra individual accompanying the ninja he had met before. He smiled and the helmet of his suit collapsed into his suit revealing his face. Glancing around he nodded, "Good, good.", he then turned and a holographic appeared before everyone, a holograph of Earth to be specific. The planet was shown to be surrounded by satellites, he'd state, "This was two days ago.", he then shows another holograph showing 2/3 of the satellites that used to be there, "This is it now, something is causing this, which is what made me look for that something, I began to search with various methods that are common to be used, and some, not so commonly used. I calculated that they'll be here in eight hours, invading."

He continued,
"I used a special form of infared I designed to locate what it could be, and my suspicions were correct, extraterrestrial beings, and not just a few, a whole armada.", the holograph seeming zooms out and shows more objects in the holograph, they'd appear to be large star ships, slowly closing into Earth.

"They'll be here sooner than we'd hope, as we speak I am designing and constructing various technologies to fight back with, but until the designs are complete, we need to lead an assault force and there is too many of them to hope to destroy them all in one shot, so in order to have success in this mission we need to push hit and run attacks on key ships and locations I have found in order to get any success."

He then glanced around,
"Each of you will take these.", a woman then enters the room and places several rings on the table infront of everyone, "The only way on these ships is through teleportation, in order for my systems here on the ground to track you more accurately, these will help me do so, so put them on so we will be ready to commence said mission."

Rafe then began to leave the room they were in and head out towards a blast door that automatically opened, "Do follow.", he then began to walk down a hall way into a large hanger looking room that would appear to be huge, weapons, futuristic spacejets, all sorts of things would be in here, "Take what you need from here to improve your ability to do your part in the mission.", he then stopped in the middle of the hanger and glanced at the group of "soldiers" infront of him, "The mission will be fairly simple as long as you do your part."

"The objective for each person is to take a side of a capital ship, knocking out the generators on they're side and make their way to the middle of the ship, and just rinse and repeat, that's the best we have as of now since the enemy is very unknown, so the plan may change along the way, expect heavy resistance."

He turns and gestures all around himself, "Make yourself at home, we'll be commencing phase one of the whole thing in three hours, so gear up, mingle, do whatever you need to do while the deadline approaches, I do apologize for such a small time frame, but, when the world is in danger..."

Judgement Day (Nekro, Atlas, Panzer) O8uHNOF
Horigan
Horigan

Quote : "A man who views the world at fifty as he did at twenty, has wasted thirty years of his life."

Number of posts : 30
Job : CEO of Craven Inc
Registration date : 2016-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 31st 2016, 2:37 am

Diana simply listened to the discussion, while Oyuki took down notes on her laptop and devised strategies. It seems they'd have a lot of aliens to fight, to say the least, and would need to disable the ships.

Once in the armory Diana inspected the provisioned equipment, and whistled. She already had everything she needed though. "Aren't you going to suit up?"

"Crazy samurai, I'm not going on your suicide mission. She said in that deliberate japanese-u accent.

"What? But I need you up there for tech things!" Diana complained.

"On an alien ship? I'm not that desperate to die!" Oyuki handed Diana something she could carry. "Here. With this I can monitor you real time and give you tech aid remotely. I'll set you up with some gear too."

"Neat." Diana took too long to figure out where the chip went. Oyuki grumbled in Japanese and inserted it into Diana's helmet, giving the IT ninja real time information about Ronin.

Oyuki proceeded to work, upgrading Diana's standard gear for this special mission. She had explosive shuriken and dyslexia-friendly detonation charges. Some grenades went on a belt. Diana simply checked her sword and gave it a quick hand sharpening. She also spots a telescoping spear, with a weight on one end and a pretty flexible shaft. "I wanna borrow this."

Once chipped, Diana decided to know get to know her teammates a bit. Over with Panzer, then with Atlas, she asked them the most utilitarian question. "So... what do I call you, and what do you do? I'm Ronin and I stab things."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperTrey September 3rd 2016, 1:16 am

Panzer had been about to shut his eyes and rest his head when the last member of their little alien defense force stepped into the room. He quickly sat up with a start.

Holy shit, is that who I think it is? Oh my god that is him. Shit, that’s Atlas. Holy fuck. Okay. Be cool. He has no way of knowing about me. Just gotta be cool and calm, and not at all criminalistic.

Panzer would then spend the rest of the debriefing, back straight and eyes kept on the man in the metal suit, though he did steal glances of Atlas every now and again, being less than subtle every time he did so.

Once the tin man was done, Panzer put his headphones back in and followed the group into the armory, looking around, and giving a low whistle. He was impressed to say the least. Most of the objects in the room looked like they belonged in a videogame, but here they were, live and in person. As he strolled amongst the racks of various weapons and pieces of equipment, he paused in front of what looked like a large bazooka. He was tempted but… “Nah,” he said continuing to walk around.

As he was walking, he spotted the young lady with the sword from before coming up to him looking like she wanted to speak to him, and he would stop mid step, take out his headphones and wait. After she asked those really standard questions, Panzer would look a little confused, almost like he was expecting more. He was also a bit confused as to why she would ask about his career choice, he not understanding her real implication.

“Uh...call me Panzer, and as for what I do… I work at a bank.” Nice lie, he thought to himself, before continuing to walk along, before stopping in front of something that caused his jaw to drop.

It was a backpack sized, sleekly crafted, red and gold with chrome finished, jet pack. Its twin propulsion units emitted faint blue glow while they sat idly. The ridges on either side hid latching mechanisms meant to gently grasp on one’s shoulders, while still firmly holding them.

Reaching forward, he would take the jet pack off of the wall mount, and quickly slip it over his back. Feeling the gentle hum of energy from within the apparatus, before he flexed his back slightly, and activated the contraption, the jets pouring out two copious bouts of blue fire, as he floated off of the ground for a moment. Panzer would then calm his back muscles and gently touch the ground again.

“Sweet!” he would say to himself, before moving on to his next objective, retrieving a device that would allow him to breathe in space. Such an apparatus, turned out to be a small mask that went over one’s mouth and nose, almost like the ones used in hospitals to apply anesthetic. He would wrap the mask around the back of his neck, and head back over to the entrance and wait, trying to look as standoffish as possible, despite the joy of his newfound jet pack.
SuperTrey
SuperTrey

Quote : "Alright!!!! Nobody mo- Yo, is that Burger King?"

Number of posts : 56
Job : CEO of Terrible Person Inc.
Humor : Guys please, I'm trying my best
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top