The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Project: A.P.E.X I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Project: A.P.E.X I_vote_lcapProject: A.P.E.X I_voting_barProject: A.P.E.X I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Project: A.P.E.X I_vote_lcapProject: A.P.E.X I_voting_barProject: A.P.E.X I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project: A.P.E.X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project: A.P.E.X Empty Project: A.P.E.X

Post by Zell May 29th 2013, 1:41 am

Ascention Project- Evolutionary Xenosynthetabreed
"You ask not the sun why she sets, and you not ask the fire why it consumes the fields, so why do you ask me why I fight?"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: A.P.E.X
Title: 'Project: Apex' or Ascention project's evolutionary Xenosynthetabreed
Alignment: True Neutral (Assosciated with being Evil.)
Race: Organic-Synthetic synthesis.
Hair: None
Eyes: Seafoam
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 250 lbs.
Blood type: Z-Ω

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: A.P.E.X is quick, concise and brutal in everything he does. His advanced organic brain that functions nine times faster than a super computer allows him to calculate and effectively plan quicker than many other villains. He holds himself as the perfect person, the person that all should aspire to be. He is both man and machine, and those that would threaten the one, fall to the other.

History: A.P.E.X wasn’t always the creation he is today. Born under the name of Thorgron Brayden Atterrius, A.P.E.X was the biological son of Zell Atterrius, and was named after two of Zell’s only friends. Brayden was a bright kid and showed great promise; he was also gifted with an exceptional power due to his father’s ‘condition’. When A.P.E.X was seven, Zell had fallen into the transformation of the perfect human, and he became an entity known as Oroborus. Oroborus was the perfect human, His human form itself was beyond human in every way, and his ‘True’ form was far superior to anything humanity had ever dreamed of achieving. A.P.E.X’s power shined when he witnessed the transformation. A.P.E.X was a meta-human, unlike his father. His powers were tendrils of light that sprung from his back, allowing him to levitate in air and the tendrils wrapped around the perfect human. In a moment A.P.E.X began draining the human’s life energy, and had it been anyone else, they would have died. Oroborus just began laughing insanely as he ripped apart the tendrils and took the boy under his wing.
Oroborus had only remembered one thing, he remembered nothing of when he was Zell Atterrius, except that he had a son, and his son was this boy. A.P.E.X was trained by his father, and the two led rather reclusive lives. Eventually A.P.E.X, at the age of thirteen, learned that Zell Atterrius had been on the run from a group of men known as The Agency. Zell had created a gene that rid the meta-humans of the very thing that classified them as a meta-human. It was called the ‘Zell’s Genesis’ gene. It went in and reconstructed the person’s DNA to make them completely human. The Agency learned of this gene and wanted to weaponize it. Zell destroyed his research believing that forcing meta humans to surrender their powers was immoral and flat out wrong.
When he was seventeen, the same age as Ororborus (Physically), he was kidnapped by The Agency when he was out and about one day. After horrible interrogation tactics A.P.E.X broke, and he told them everything. Zell destroying the research, and how Zell no longer had any memory of the events. The Agency was furious, and all of them, save Agent Williams, was for punishing A.P.E.X. Thus began Project: A.P.E.X. His body was broken and reconstructed, he was being designed as the perfect Superhero slayer. Oroborus was the perfect organic to The Agency’s eyes, and so they had combined organic with synthetic and created A.P.E.X. With the Agency’s technology A.P.E.X became a terror to behold, to both humans and meta-humans. Humans fell in the masses, entire militaries fell to A.P.E.X. Every meta-human gone against him was doomed, for A.P.E.X was armed with technology that examined the DNA of his foe and he organically adapted to counter the foe. For six years A.P.E.X raged across the world, destroying anything and everything that was related to The Agency, and killing every meta-human he could find.
Finally the final confrontation occurred. A.P.E.X had successfully killed off EVERY meta-human in the world, except for the ever elusive Ethereal. Now it was only A.P.E.X and his father, Oroborus. Oroborus proved to be superior, but his emotions made him weak, he couldn’t bring himself to kill his son. A.P.E.X could not say the same, as a machine his logic meant more than his emotion. With Oroborus out of the way, A.P.E.X ruled the world as its Sovereign, no nation refused to bow, and no man dare incite rebellion. In his time, A.P.E.X is lord of all.
While he was king, A.P.E.X constantly tried to evolve, and become better. Once A.P.E.X believed he was the greatest being in creation, by force and not by sheer logic, he ordered a time machine be built. He was sent into the past, where he would face his father in honorable combat. His father would not know him and thus would treat him as any enemy, and now A.P.E.X was even stronger than before. However he didn’t expect this to happen. His people betrayed him, and they rigged the time machine with a device that weakened A.P.E.X to that of a standard meta-human. Now he resided in our time, desperately searching for a way to undo the curse that weakens him, and for a way to honorably face his father and prove once and for all
“I, am the A.P.E.X!”

The Powers

Power: The A.P.E.X Arsenal: A.P.E.X was created to counter ANYTHING brought his way. In order to go grid to grid he must grid shift to Normal A.P.E.X first. (4 ALB)

Power: Etheral Weaponry system: A.P.E.X has weaponized Ethereal conduits in his body, allowing him fire off Etheral energy as energy blasts. (5 ABL)

Power: Ethereal Augmentation: A.P.E.X is augmented by Ethereal Energy, which allows him to charge his body with a surge of power, which allows the cabability to flash-step. Flash step is an adavnced speed movement, and is not teleportation. Flash-step is a ten yard distance. (1 ABL)

Power: Top of the Food Chain: A.P.E.X unleashes his tendrils of light from his back, they wrap around the enemy, ensnaring them and slowly draing their life-force to replenish his own. This is a 'Last-ditch effort on A.P.E.X's part, should he ever be found in that situation. This ability does some damage to the victim, ensnares them, and drains the enemy damaging them to regenrate A.P.E.X (Can Kill NPC’s) Ensnarement lasts 2 posts and Draining lasts 3 posts, usable once per topic. (8 ABL) (2 Draining/ 6 Regeneration)

Grid
Normal A.P.E.X: The form of a normal (not in combat) A.P.E.X. The programming of A.P.E.X is usually primarily focused on intellectual reasoning’s and planning.This Form cannot use Top of the Food Chain

Intelligence:7
Occult:
Strength:1
Speed:2
Durability:5
Ability:4/5/1
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:0
Spell:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

Assault Armor A.P.E.X: A.P.E.X initiates his Assault programming, which dedicates more time into fighting than information processing.
Spoiler:
”Only one meta-human? Even as weakened as I am, that’s still an insult.”

Juggernaut A.P.E.X: A.P.E.X adopts a programming that focuses on the philosophy that a strong defense is the best offence. This form cannot use the Ethereal weaponry system.
Spoiler:
”If they can’t kill me, I can’t lose.”

Last edited by Zell Atterrius on May 30th 2013, 8:51 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Project: A.P.E.X Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Project: A.P.E.X Empty Re: Project: A.P.E.X

Post by Forceaus May 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

The adaptive armor wouldn't really do anything. Durability determines resistance to damage.

The ethereal power does too much.

The food chain thing needs to be described more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 30th 2013, 7:32 pm

Okay, let's try this then Razz

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 30th 2013, 7:42 pm

The flash-step needs specifications for its workings such as range and what differs it from teleportation which costs 2 points.

The chain will need to be split into 2 bars. One for the chain and one for the regenerative capabilities it allows. Its workings are an RP mechanic.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 30th 2013, 7:56 pm

The Flash step has been defined, and the Top of the Food Chain has been broken down

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 31st 2013, 1:25 am

Trash this please, I'll just use the empty space at a later date. Thx though

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 31st 2013, 4:21 pm

Trashed upon request

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top