The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_vote_lcapThis is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_voting_barThis is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_vote_lcapThis is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_voting_barThis is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) Empty This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade)

Post by Brorschach April 21st 2013, 2:03 pm

Alrighty, To the ladies and to the fuckin gentlemen, it's time to mothafuckin begin the show. I want all you bitches to sit your ass down and take a number, because it's time for the mothafuckin ballad of The Heavy Metal Messiah to rape your souls with the sheer power of his holy gospel. Yeah, you think you're ready for it? I don't fuckin think so. No, you're not prepared because you've never had your soul fucked like a Thai hooker on crack. Alright, enough buildup kiddies, because it's time for the main event. So now the main character of this oh so beautiful ballad is Apollo, and this is the tale of how he and an unexpected apostle of metal rocked the fucking block of two punk ass haters. So here's how it starts, That most metal of messiahs was sitting there in the park one day, strumming some sicknasty beats on the bench, when all of a mothafuckin sudden, he saw the most heinous of things occurring within his vision most pure.
There was concert goin down, but was it metal? No. Rock? You fuckin wish it was. No, no, no.
This was some punk ass poser playing glam rock. Yeah, that shit where they dress up like the mothafuckin pretty princesses in your bitch ass My Little Pony fanfics and pretend they know metal. Now the messiah of metal knew he couldn't tolerate that kind of blasphemous shit going down in a world that needed a serious metalizing, so can you guess what he did my friends? You can? Fucking wonderful, but I'm telling the story so you best be silent and open up those ears for the sweet lovin I'm about to fill your empty sacks with.

Thus it was that our holiest of heavy metal men stood up from that mothafuckin bench, the wood exploding away from the sheer force of his colossal rise and he casually strolled over. Now you might be wonderin 'Hey, didn't you just say that he was going to put a stop to that heinous hair metal?' Why yes, yes I did. Now perhaps you don't understand, but let me lay down the law for you. You see, even though what was goin on on that stage was a sin beyond measure, Apollo respected his fellow musicians enough not to strike them down right there and then. No, he wouldn't slay their dumb asses for playing just blasphemous beats. He would convert them to the true way with his gospel of the Holy Trinity. So as I was saying you rude fuck, Apollo casually strode across the parkway, the stagelights of the gods slowly coming to focus on him and the crowd parting like the motherfucking red sea before everyone's favorite jew, Moses.
Now the crowd didn't do it on purpose, they just felt the pure radiating awesomeness of true metal emanating from behind them and through pure instinct, the kind that any real metalhead has deep down... they moved. What'd you expect? You think Apollo was gonna have to beat down on some true believers? No, not the style of the messiah. He knew that each and every one of them had the true metal in their soul, just waiting to be brought to the top like a geyser of pure unadulterated badassery with a fuse in need of lighting.

So our main man made his way to the front of the crowd -Echidna in hand- and looked up at the punks playing their song most shitty. Now, right here's where it gets good, it's the part where you all start to truly feel your hearts explode and reconstitute themselves as a whole new being within your chest. Apollo knew that no mere passage from the holy gospel of the Heavy Metal Gods would be able to convert these haters, or even get their mothafuckin attention away from the grip of those hair metal notes. So, doing what any reasonable Metal Messiah would do, he leaped several meters -yeah, we going METRIC up in this shit- and let loose a torrent of delicious, sexophonic beats from that bitch.

No amps necessary.

Now these beats weren't designed to harm, but sometimes the Metal Messiah gets a little too enthusiastic when converting the disciples. Now what happened was, as he played that solo, both the screaming lemmings and the hair metal heretics stopped their shouting and gazed up the true light in the sky, playing the sweet riffs of god for their unknowing asses. He was saving them from hair metal hell, one note at a time. So how did they get hurt you ask? Well, as our main main came down from the sky like a wishing meteor crashing straight into some poor sod's head, he strummed the final chord of that bitchin solo.

Now the average man can't take such tasty grooves without at the very least fainting, so needless to say, they were all blown on their asses in awe. Realizing that he had only accomplished step one of the two part patented Metal conversion process, he strummed that bitch most fine with the Pick of Destiny until those beautiful fuchsia lines turned black. Pure, mothafuckin Black. As you can plainly see, our mothafuckin main character is now wielding the Metal equivalent of Indiana Jones' mothafuckin Ark of the Covenant. With but a single word uttered from his lips, the most holy of healing verses began to play across the land. Like some kinda satanic mass ritual, all those affected by the juicy loving of Echidna rose from their metal slumber, ten thousand strong and twenty thousand fists up in the air. The hair metal heretics rose from their spots on the stage too mind you, but they were no longer the blaspheming mothafuckas from before.
No no no, they had seen the light, each tearing the wig from his head and flashing the horns of metal. They were reborn as the metal doublebrothas and sistas of the world.

Only one song could be played now, a song of conversion and sweet metal love. Now you folks may be startin to wonder what the fuck is up. 'Oh mighty narrator from on high, where do the haters most heinous come in, and for that matter, why?' Well how about you shut the fuck up and let me finish the story. Now some sneaky little bitchfuck decided that they didn't like the power of true metal being spread to the ignorant masses and decided to come put a stop to this party, but I ain't gonna touch on that yet, nope. You see, this here ballad comes from many places at once, a true masterstroke by the mothafuckin creative forces of reality brought to you by their own merciful touch.

Short version: my voice fuckin hurts from delivering the first part of our ballad most sublime unto you eager listeners and now I'm passing this tale onto our next narrator, a man who needs no mothafuckin introduction but his own. Take it away you crazy mothafucka.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) Empty Re: This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade)

Post by Jack Maroon April 22nd 2013, 5:00 pm

It was an unpleasant sensation, the cold steel trembling in his mouth, wet with saliva and loaded with a one-way ticket to far, far away. The hand that once dealt death without even a sliver of hesitation now shook violently in opposition of that very same deed. The man had thought of this moment for a long time, but had never truly realized the severity of the act, and what it meant.
He had come to believe there was nothing left for him this world; no place to call home, nor men or women to call friends. Fighting had been his life, but now there was no great cause to fight for, nor a little cause for that matter. There was nothing to find consolation in, knowing that all he had ever been was a joke; and not even a particularly good one. This was the way it had to be, this was for the best. No more loathing, no more torment, no more boredom; only rest eternal.

The apartment had changed a lot since he had last lived here. He had had all of his decorations, his anime-figurines, posters and prop weapons, moved to his mansion, effectively stripping the domicile from any shred of personality he had once bestowed upon it. It was an empty place, cold and boring. He had thought it to be somewhat of a poetic choice of location before, but now he was not so sure. He wasn't sure of anything anymore, really.
He was alone with his thoughts here, thoughts that had turned to that darkest of places. The only sounds were those of his ragged breaths and muffled sobs, confronting him with whatever doubt lingered within him.
He exhaled in sharp breaths, steeling his mind to commit himself to this one purpose. His finger crept onto the trigger, and he poured all the strength and resolve he could muster into it. And then he heard it. Faintly, since he had the windows closed, but it was loud enough to be heard.

The man removed the gun from his mouth almost absentmindedly. What was that he heard? Was it divine intervention that had swayed his attention, or was it merely the work of man? It didn't matter. Curiosity had gotten the better of him, for once, a feat he thought had become impossible. Before, there was only a soft echo of music, almost inaudible, and certainly not enough to merit further investigation. But what he had just heard was something else entirely.
He put the gun down on the bed he had been sitting on. Another day, perhaps.

Jack jumped out of his window casually, after getting dressed for the occasion. A simple shirt and loose striped waistcoat, loose jeans with a buckle belt, some leather straps and decorations for the forearms, and comfortable red sneakers. He had forgotten to wear his tacky sunglasses.
It felt like the old times, jumping out onto the streets to look for bad guys to eviscerate. That really wasn't the purpose of this little expedition, but it still brought back memories. Now that he was out in the open, he could hear the tasty jams being spit from over yonder park. He really didn't need any directions; the lights and pillars of fire were pretty much a dead give-away. Either it was a spectacular show of pyrotechnics, or some kind of Rock n' Roll wizardry. With a smile he decided to go for the latter, and sped off for his destination.

For once, his arrival upon the scene had not thrust him into the spotlight; no, that was reserved for the demigod that had taken the stage. Awestruck, Jack joined the flock of true believers in celebration, and began rocking out on these tastiest of jams. This man, this God of Rock, he wasn't just playing music. He WAS the music. It wasn't supposed to be possible; the way he played, it seemed as if he were a one-man band, even though he only played the guitar. That wicked solo man, Jesus H. motherfuckin' Christ. That shit is unreal.
If only for an instant, the notion that he had just been reborn, as himself, passed through his mind. He then swatted it aside to make way for his enjoyment of the 'concert', blatantly ignoring any further life-changing revelations that could spoil the fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Jack Maroon
Jack Maroon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 193
Job : Not anymore.
Registration date : 2012-02-03

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/

Back to top Go down

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) Empty Re: This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade)

Post by Thorgron April 22nd 2013, 7:49 pm

Scott was far from his home and feeling very much like a fish out of water. The craziness of LA was where he felt he was most needed, most belonged. Every street corner there overflowed with evil in all forms but it was different here. There was still crime yes, but there was a subtle feeling of peace in the city. It was very alien to Scott and made him feel very uncomfortable.It was like a great secret was hidden here, some unseen threat lurking beneath the surface. With every step Scott couldn't help to look over his shoulder. Something vile was here, he felt it deep in his gut. Some force was drawing people into carnal pleasures and rage, it was so primal, so fierce. It took Scott quite some time to realize that the feeling was not in his gut but in his head. The music first wafted in like a whisper, either it was playing very quietly or it was very loud and very far away. He had yet to make out what the sound was but he felt it was the source of his suspicions.

Moving closer in the direction of the sound, Scott's ears began to be assaulted with music. With every step he could feel the ground tremble and hear the booming chords. There was no mistaking it, this was a rock concert. Upon his realization, Scott was drawn back to his earlier years. Metal had never been his cup of tea but he had been introduced to it in prison. Some of his inmates worshiped the bands like gods, carrying out their deeds and inking their skin with their logos. It made him sick to think about it. The idol worship the vile things spoke of. Scott never knew if these bands were aware of just how much they inspired people like him for all the wrong reasons. Death, murder, rape and all manner of violence could be heard glorified with their every word and now Scott was approaching one of these sowers of wickedness. And under normal circumstances, that's all he would have done, approached them, maybe shut down an amp and give warn them to clean up their act. But this music was different. He could feel it eating at his very soul, trying to tear open the old wounds in his resolve.

Suddenly a flash and one of Scott's old crimes was called to mind. The innocent family, the savings in the mattress, the children screaming, an unstoppable need. One, two, three shots were fired. Blood soaked the room, Scott himself covered in a good amount of it. His hands moving of their own accord, the name, his alias, "Silverfish". And just like that Scott was back in reality and his heart was pounding. During his lapse he had worked his way into the crowd and was in the middle of a mosh. His breathing intensified, Silverfish was a painful memory, one filled with hatred and self loathing. And this music was the cause. Scott could see the people around him suffering from similar effects. Every last one of them was thrashing about wildly and as he reached to his mask to calm his breathing, one of the mindless hoard bull rushed into him, then another and another. Scott was caught in the middle of a mosh and the crowd was bouncing him like a renegade pinball. Every which way they threw him and him lack of oxygen was preventing him from thinking clearly. As one of the members of the crowd came at him again he lunged out, sinking an 8 inch titanium alloy blade straight through the man's skull. Blood spurted over his face as he reached with his left hand to the mask, delivering a dose of much needed medicine.

His breathing began to calm and Scott noticed some of the crowd were looking at him. After all he had just killed a man. But his attention was not on the crowd. Scott's cold eyes were fixed on the man on stage, his hands raging over the strings of purple guitar. This man was capable of far too much manipulation for Scott's taste and if he could attempt to corrupt him, then surely these people were no match for his music. Scot needed a plan and in order to enact one he began to make his way around the stage.
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 22nd 2013, 10:16 pm

Her reason for being in Chicago was a simple one really. Elena Marie, the Crimson Witch was on the search for a powerful magical artifact, one of such power that if she did not go for it first, others were likely to find it. She could have brought a virtual army with her, but that would have been no fun; as well as any unwanted attention would prove detrimental to her mission as well. So in the end she brought the Immortal Commander, the most useful of her minions. She could be reduced to a pile of sentient mulch and reform, all within minutes too. ”What is it we're looking for?” the homunculi would ask with a raised eyebrow, her thin armor rankling when the sleek limousine hit a small bump.

”Something.” She said with a distant tone, head resting upon a pale palm as her green eyes scanned the street that was flowing by them. She had felt the familiar flow of energy, something that nagged at her. Something was within this city for sure, but what she could not quite place; a familiar beckoning. She would have to answer it, no matter what it was. Where this feeling originated from, she could not say but it was something that had to be checked out, before she could do anything else. 'Do you feel this Marian?”

”I do, though its faint at best.” This confirmed what she was feeling and so they were on their way with a word to the driver, someone who was also sensitive to the flow of magic around them. Within a few minutes they came upon what appeared to be a large concert in progress, but the music was a loud metal; something that Elena had grown used to when raising her son long ago. However this music had something different within it, something that made the very core of her being tingle and it most likely resonated from within the musicians instrument.

The limo rolled up to the nearest curve and she, as well as the immortal commander stepped out as they made their way towards the concert that had risen into a fever pitch. Her eyes fell upon the man responsible for such controlled chaos, his fingers sliding over the strings with such skill that she herself was dumbfounded, but at the same time she knew that no ordinary man could incite such frenzy.

Everything within the crowd seemed to stop with what sounded like a strangled gasp, as a man fell dead next to his killer. Blood stained claws dripped with the precious crimson fluid, as well as the viscera of the brain matter clinging to them for dear life. The red haired female grimaced at the sight, red painted lips turning into a scowl at the sight. ”My what a mess you've made.” Elena chimed in as she walked through a divide made within the now scared crowd. People had begun to scream and scatter, all of them fearing the sight of the blood.

”Should I deal with the killer milady?” Marian asked with a level tone, reaching for the rapier at her side.

'That won't be necessary.” She said with a motion of a hand, approaching the young musician continuing his morbid show. ”You, on the stage. I would like you to hand over the guitar. It's far too powerful of a tool for a fool like you to waste.”

Last edited by Elena Marie on April 26th 2013, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach April 23rd 2013, 1:57 am

Fuckin beautiful eh kids? See those fine additions to this mothafuckin ballad of metal? No, you didn't?! WELL GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN READ ON AND COME BACK! Do de dum dum dum, okay, we good? Mothafuckin wonderful, now lets see if I got all this shit right. So first we've got the mothafuckin Heavy Metal Messiah himself up there on the stage playing the tastiest and most holy of jams on the heavy metal ark of the mothafuckin covenant. Bringin up a close second is the suicidal swordsman jamming out to said grooves so as to free himself from that most melancholy of mortal coils in a way that doesn't involve painting the walls of his shitty Chicago apartment with his no-longer cancer riddled brain. Trailing just behind him in third is a psychotic mothafucka rockin the Sawtooth look who just took a chunk out of that poor schmuck who was just getting his metal mosh pit on. Finally, we got the soulless ginger bitch with her hating ass self trying to take away the messiah's guitar. Well now kiddies, sing along with me. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things doesn't belong. Wait, what, there are two? I say takin the fucking brain stem out of a dude is pretty metal but whatever, looks like we got a classic case of the double mothafuckas hatin on the sweet and holy gospel of our lord Apollo. Now you seem like smart kids, can you tell me what the motherfuckin hell our Mirthful Messiah will do about the multiple malcontents hating up his concert?

Kill them you say?

Maybe, but first let me educate you on the truth behind Black. You know, that mothafuckin Ark of the covenant I mentioned earlier...? Oh for fuck's sake. Alright, so that pitch black melody machine is a real historical piece of work, you see, Mr. Cobalt waltzed right into Heavy Metal Heaven amidst the angels of the universe playing their sweet chants to the holy trinity and there he saw it, sittin on the mothafuckin pedestal completely silent. Now some might say that swiping anything from Mount Rockmore is a fuckin sin beyond repentance, but I urge you to kindly shut the fuck up and let me finish. Now see, nothing's more sinful than letting such a perfect piece go unplayed and that's why when Apollo picked up Black -which was called Nitroexplosive karmatastic Blitzmaster deluxe at the time- he felt its pure desire to make music.
Now why would he cover such golden perfection in the inky blackness of the void. Well, aside from everything being fuckin sexier in black, mortal eyes cannot comprehend the true form of Black. Why, anyone who gazes upon its perfection has their face turned to stone and exploded off. That's why despite looking like Asmodeus' personal bass, it heals any true metal head who hears its notes. Now luckily for the aforementioned schmuck lacking a face or most of his head, he still had something resembling an ear left. Also he was true metal head, but his very fuckin presence in that mosh pit should have told you that. So as the beautiful notes of Black swerved about his recently dead self, he began to glow the true gold hidden beneath, rising up as the solo hit its perfect instant and miraculously exploding with light. From this light, a new face was forged for the man, just as fuckin metal as his old one with the advantage of you know, actually being there.

Now it was during this holy miracle of metal that the hater bitch I told you about earlier made her way up the stage, acting like she was some hot shot. Now the crowd had cleared somewhat, but as any true follower of the metal path will tell you, a death ain't enough to stop the party. Not even close, the smell of mothafuckin blood in the air just got the adrenaline flowin straight to their mothafuckin metal brains. They weren't running, no no no, they were forming a circle around Mr. Sawtooth and the crimson haired seductress. Finishing his solo, the mothafuckin messiah smiled at both his newest guest and that bitch. Turning his back to them, our sweet and holy lord walked away to the back of the stage, givin his mothafuckin guitar a single strum from the Pick of Destiny.
Can you guess what happened next? No? Good, because I was starting to think I was losing my mothafuckin storytelling edge. So Black become red, the lines of existence reshaping themselves as our Merciful Messiah spun around, revealing the pure holiness of Guren. Running forward, he kicked his legs out from under his flying form and began to play a beautiful piece of mothafuckin work. Now why would he kick his legs out you might be askin in that technicolor brain of yours, so let me tell you. He was going into the most metal of movements: The power slide. He did all this while strumming the mothafuckin sweet solo to call down the pillars of fire across that beautiful stage. Where'd the pillars come from? The mothafuckin ghosts of those Japanese monks summoned them with their pure furious pride in the Guren. Sliding straight off the stage, Apollo did a triple flip into the circle with those two mothafuckin haters and spun, like in mothafuckin slow motion and shit. Smiling, he began to deliver the most metal of verses down upon them.

"Hello there my doublebrotha and sista, while those blades you're sporting are as metal as the songs in my heart, I gotta ask you to stow em deep in those silver sleeves of yours, yeah stow 'em deeper in the mothafuckin depths than the most punk ass of hair metal songs you could ever try to forget." He did announce onto the first one, his gaze shifting to rest on the fine chest of the red haired hater from beyond the grave.

"And as for you Angel Witch, There are two things no Heavy Metal Disciple will ever do. The first is that he will never interrupt another man's solo, because solos are from the heart, ribcage and mothafuckin soul. TO interrupt one is to cut off a man from his very lifeblood, and that is something that can NEVER be allowed in this world. As for the second thing, well I think it should be as obvious as the mothafuckin sun setting on the horizon of the old world and rising to greet the dawn of battle, Ya feel me? I'm never given up my mothafuckin bibles of the Holy Trinity. Not to you or anyone else. Now I'll tell you the same thing that I tell all the sweet doublesistas of this old world. You gotta have a backstage pass to meet the band" Aww shit, yeah, he fuckin told that bitch what the mothafuck was up!

Can you dig it?

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 26th 2013, 6:51 pm

Before Scott could could move around to the back of the stage, the crowds of drugged up metal heads began to circle him. Damn, this monster on stage must be controlling them, he thought. People tend to shirk from violence not encircle it and worship it. This was bad, the majority of these people seemed to be under the spell of the alluring sounds produced form that guitar. Scott hated to admit it but the tones were sweet and the rhythm enticing. Once again his mind began to slip, his surroundings becoming those of his first crime scene.

Drugged up and wild, the 17 year old Scott walked the streets. He was on a high but he was seeking more, the buzz just not strong enough to appease his high tolerance. In LA it wasn't to hard to find. A man, mid thirties stood outside the corner store. In between his teeth was a chewed down toothpick. This, was Scott's dealer, the man who had so often supplied him with the addictive lifeblood.

"C-c'mon man I need a little more, just a little!" Scott was tweaked out of his mind and not thinking clearly. His dealer looked down at the sad excuse for a human he had so often exploited. There was no doubt he would normally give him what he wanted, at higher cost of course, but not this time. Tonight had been a busy night and he was out of what Scott was looking for. "Look man I'm out, get outta here before a cop comes by." This answer was not one Scott could accept. he lashed out violently at the man. "I know you got some, hand it over and we aint gonna have trouble!" Quickly he drew a gun, his new piece given to him upon his entry into the Hellhounds. The dealer was seasoned though, and head dealt with Scott's type before. He stepped back calmly, convincing Scott he was harmless. "Look man here, here some extra just co-" The man had reached into his pocket for his own stash. Scott in his drugged up state had not realized it and shot the man before he could remove the hand.

His blood and brain matter stained the walls as he fell limp to the ground. Scott was keen to take advantage of the situation and proceeded to take the man's entire stash, running it back to the Hellhounds for their favor. On his way bak, he had shot two more people, random passers-by under the impression that they were cops. All that blood, that waste and the pure evil that had driven his life in those years, they smothered Scott's mind as he snapped back to reality. A similar scene lay before him, his right claw now had a streak of red and grey down its side, only now, the man whom he had killed was up and moving again. Something was very wrong. Whoever this man on stage was, he had the power to not only enter Scott's head, but he also wielded a wide array of magical prowess. A hunch confirmed by a very out of place woman who emerged form among the crowd. The guitar was certainly magical, and this woman wanted it for herself. That too was unacceptable, but if she could help him in stopping this metal demon from spreading his corruption, she would make for some valuable help.

With the both of them now surrounded, the dangerous man and sower of chaos on stage leaped into the air and landed in front of the two of them. He spoke in such a strange way, a mad man in all senses of the word. With little concern he asked Scott to stow away his claws. This was no comic, and Scott was not Wolverine.. The comment and its airy lack of care angered him. Taking in a deep breath, he began to speak, every few words being interrupted by a harsh raspy breath. "How about I stow them...somewhere else...your chest cavity should...make a good spot..." Scott wasted little time. He could not continue to be exposed to this man's tones. They brought his inner demons back into the light and brought out his absolute worst. So with great speed he darted at the man, sailing into the air in a flip so that his bladed feet were aimed directly at him and coming in fast.

This is just a tribute (Closed to Wally, Thorgron, and Jacky the Blade) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top