The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Red Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Red Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Red Knight Empty The Red Knight

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 10th 2013, 5:33 pm

The Red Knight
The Red Knight 2l8w6zr

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Red Knight
Title: The Son of Set
Alignment: TN
Race: Demi-God(MetaHuman)
Hair:Brown
Eyes: Brown, Red when using Lightning Powers
Height:6’4
Weight:240, 400+ when wearing armor
Blood type:A+

The Looks

In armor
Spoiler:
Not in Armor
Spoiler:

Secondary Armor
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:The Red Knight keeps to himself mostly but he does socialize when he can. Like the name suggest he does have honor like a knight should. The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women. Though 'chivalry' is dead Red Knight was obsessed with Knights and thier code of honor along with humanism so he follows the code of chivalry to a cue. The Knights Code of Chivalry:
To fear God and maintain His Church
To serve the liege lord in valor and faith
To protect the weak and defenseless
To give succor to widows and orphans
To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
To live by honor and for glory
To despise pecuniary reward
To fight for the welfare of all
To obey those placed in authority
To guard the honor of fellow knights
To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
To keep faith
At all times to speak the truth
To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
To respect the honor of women
Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
Never to turn the back upon a foe

History:Maxamillian Rose was borne twenty five years ago to two average normal, everyday humans in a small town in or so the story goes. The normality of his life of course ends there, because he was lost or forgotten in a forest. A forest that was inhabited, at the time, by a group of renegades and rouges who lived their lives as if they were Knights from the Medieval or Dark Ages. The group raised Maxamillian as their own, because in their minds if the parents had truly cared for the child they would not have left him alone in a forest. For the next couple of years he was raised under their ways moving from place to place and becoming first a squire and then a Knight.

During his years as a Squire, he was squired to the ‘tribes’ King, it was under his teachings that Maximillian learned most of his fighting techniques and what he was able to do. Upon turning fifteen, the year all Squires fought against each other to determine who would become a Knight that year was also the year Maximillian discovered his had super-human abilities. Upon defeating all of the other Squires with his unmatched Strength and Fighting Skill as well as a certain control and manipulation of lightning. The powers sparked a thought in the ‘tribe’ leaders head; an Idea that Maximillian was the Son of Set. Set, the Egyptian God of Deserts, Storms, Chaos, Violence, and Foreign Lands. So, the ‘King’ continued to train Maximillian until he turned 19 when all Squires/Knights were sent out in the land to accomplish great quests.

Maximillian’s quest was a simple won, he was to find and defeat as many super powered individuals as he possibly could bringing glory and honor to his family. He has been at this quest of his, circling the globe, for five years now and upon reaching the fifth year he finally set foot in America after defeating all the ‘worthy’ opponents in Europe as well as some in Asia. His powers have sense grown and he truly believes there is not many a man, woman, nor creature left in the world that can truly face his might and he aims to prove this once more but this time in America, where all super-humans seem to flock.

The Powers

Power Number 1. Superhuman Strength: Red is able to lift up to 50 Tons when exerting himself to the fullest of capabilities.
Power Number 2. Superhuman Durability: Conventional weapons of any kind start to have little to no effect. Even some superhumans wil have difficulty damaging you, your skin is pretty damn tough and nothing human made could hope to harm you, even something that isn't human would find you difficult to harm.
Power Number 3. Lightning Bolt Manipulation: Red Knight can summon lightning from the sky or project lightning from his hands that can be used to blind, stun, or severely burn his opponents even to the point of death. The Lightning bolts can range, from minor to fatal voltage. Unlike normal bolts of lightning, he can use them as concussive or even piercing forces.
Weapons: The Red Knight has a normal broad sword, chainmail, armor, and a shield with spikes on the front of it so it can be used as a weapon and defense. (Shield and Armor are normal, though Sword is Ep Based able to channel his lightning if need be. Sword has ability level of 10)

Grid
Grid:
Occult: 3
Strength:6
Speed:3
Durability:7
Ability:10
Fighting Skills:4
Wealth:1

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t4058-perfect-soldier-s-experience#57132
Exp transfer from PS, 76-15-20-25=15 allowing for plus 2 in abi and plus 1 in Dur

Last edited by The Red Knight on April 24th 2013, 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

The Red Knight Empty Re: The Red Knight

Post by Forceaus April 17th 2013, 6:20 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2014, 2:29 pm

Trashed upon request.

-My DeviantArt-
The Red Knight JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top