The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Red Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Red Knight I_vote_lcapRed Knight I_voting_barRed Knight I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Knight Empty Red Knight

Post by Swordsmaster May 22nd 2011, 2:17 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Red Knight
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...) The Son of Set, Chaos Kid, StormBringer
Alignment: Renegade
Race:SuperHuman
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Height:6'0"
Weight:190

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed. [img] cept the shield is a normal shield with spikes on the end of it(look at avatar)

Personality:Hastin,or The Red Knight, keeps to himself mostly but he does socialize when he can. Like the name suggest he does have honor like a knight should. He is a bit on the chaotic side though and likes to do insanely evil stuff sometimes though he is also at times a very good hero. He isn't very smart though, and falls for the same tricks more than once though after a while he will realize it and never fall for that trick again. He is hotheaded at times and will react before thinking what the consequences may be.

History:Hastin grew up all around the world, he was raised by a group of renegades and rouges who tought him to fight like a knight from the medievel era. Though when they found out that he had powers they trained him to use those powers when fighting he exceled and defeated everyone in the camp. After that he went around the world fighting anyone he could, trying to make himself stronger. He also has a goal to find out who his real parents are, though one of

the people at the camp told him that his father was Set the egyptian god of deserts,chaos,storms,violence,and foregin lands. Hastin never believed that and still searches for them to this day.

Powers: the Red Knight has the ability to control lightning
The Red Knight also has small SuperHuman Strength
Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:4
SPD: 3
END:3
INT:2
EP: 6
FS: 4
weapons: he has a normal broad sword,chainmail,armor, and a shield with spikes on the front of it so it can be used as a weapon and defence.
Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it. look at costume.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Hastin,or the Red Knight, groans as he stands over he vanquished enemy sword pointing down at the mans neck. "yeild now and i shall leave you alone" he says using his other hand to wipe the blood off of his own mouth. When the an doesnt yeild The Red Knight shrugs "fine then i gave you the choice to yield and you did not take it" he mutters and stabs through decapitating the man. He sighs softly and stabs his sword in the ground then pulls it out and wipes off the blood putting it back in the scabbared. The Red Knight sighs and looks around "well, that wasn't that hard thougt he would have been a much stronger apponent guess you cant always get what you want." he mummers to his self.

Last edited by Shadeknight.Miller on May 24th 2011, 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Red Knight Empty Re: Red Knight

Post by Arcana May 22nd 2011, 2:22 pm

im not too sure about controlling the sand in a sandstorm. Though the power i suppose seems solid. Though i thik a mod should look over this and see.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 22nd 2011, 2:32 pm

thanks...and okay i'll take that out

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos May 23rd 2011, 11:44 pm

Nice character. Very different from others I've seen so far. Smile Multiple control of many weather systems isn't going to be approved, however. I suggest picking a singular weather type you want and running with that as your power.

You've also got some other Superhuman abilities from the look of it, Str being the one I'm referring to. Check out the Power Equivalents to make sure your happy with the characters stats.

Apart from that, I'd like to see a little more detail in personallity and history, but that's not an a ABSOLOUTE requirment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red Knight Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 24th 2011, 6:37 am

okay...on the power thing then, would I be able to pick just one strom (like a lightning storm, thus having lightning ,wind,and rain) or would I have to knock that down farther?

and the STR yea I know, I guess I'll add superstrength into the forum

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos May 24th 2011, 10:14 pm

It would be better if you chose one element, Knight. Lightning or Wind would be better to attack other people.

Red Knight Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster May 24th 2011, 10:24 pm

okay, its just lightning now.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos May 24th 2011, 10:26 pm

Approved. Spidey A powergrid will be added soon.

Red Knight Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top