The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Knight Ranger I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Knight Ranger I_vote_lcapKnight Ranger I_voting_barKnight Ranger I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Knight Ranger I_vote_lcapKnight Ranger I_voting_barKnight Ranger I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knight Ranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knight Ranger Empty Knight Ranger

Post by Guest December 17th 2010, 6:08 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Knight Ranger
Title: Swift Arrow
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image: Knight Ranger 29cnjtw

Personality: Proud and Bold, Always helps out his friends, Has a strong sense of right and wrong, Loves to help out the underdog, Tends to keep to himself

History: Christopher Marco was born a Mutant, with four arms and incredible strength, hearing and sight. He has no knowledge of where he came from or who his family is. Chris was raised by a secret wing of the U.S. Government who had learned of his existence. His foster family was a lab, and daily military trainings. His childhood was rough, grueling, and strict. It wasn't until Chris reached adulthood that he escaped the confines of the military lab, and made his way to Canada.

Chris was alone and cold out in the middle of no where, just north of Montana.. where he had been held for years..by chance, a traveling circus happened by the way ward Chris, and offered him a job and a home. The Captain Jarvos- Mystical Oddity and Circus, was a small time traveling affair. Their shows consisted of various costumed themed play and feats of daring acrobatics, the main event was Archery, where Chris Honed his skills as the amazing Knight Ranger!

Chris learned the art of Archery so well, that his tricks and precise shot became legendary..so much so that the show became an international hit. Captain Jarvos was the ringmaster of the Circus company, but had harbored a secret..his family was in the possession of a rare and powerful jewel.. the Glimmer stone. Legend had it that the Glimmer Stone was once a tear shed by the God Apollo that had quickly frozen in the Tundra Air of northern Canada, and that if worn would give it's wearer the ability to see to the ends of the world, and the unknown beings behind the veil of reality..

One fateful night, a fire awoke Chris, and he rushed to find that his entire circus caravan was under attack by strange creatures.
Taking his Bow and Arrows, and donning the circus costume of his character the Knight Ranger, Chris fought off the attack and saved most of his fellow circus friends.

Chris was given the jewel, by Captain Jarvos for safe keeping, and decided to place it in Chris's costume helmet. Christopher Marco now lives in Los Angeles, and hides his extra Arms with the use of a personal Holographic generator. this allows him to stride in public with no one knowing his identity.. and giving him a seemingly normal private life. Chris works for Cross Industries and is in charge of the aerodynamic test division..

Powers: The Knight Ranger is an expert marksman with a bow and arrow. His main weapons of choice, and with his super strength, he can hurl a volley of arrows at a target over 150 yards away..with almost 100% accuracy. The Knight Ranger is versed in hand to hand combat techniques, as well as knife fighting. He can use various assault rifles and hand guns, as well as short swords. His weapons of choice are the bow and arrows, with back up knives and short swords for tight battles.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence - 3
Strength - 5
Speed - 4
Durability - 5
EP - 1
Fighting Skill- 4

Last edited by The Ghoul on December 17th 2010, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Knight Ranger Empty Re: Knight Ranger

Post by Slamfist December 17th 2010, 7:23 pm

Looks good. But this being a site full of super heroes, don't expect to keep that accuracy rating.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2010, 7:38 pm

Yeah I figured as much with everyone being superpowered, It was just to give an example of what he's capable of
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 17th 2010, 8:14 pm

Approved.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave December 18th 2010, 3:07 am

Isnt (K)Night Ranger the name of a hair metal band?

*random thing I noticed*
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 25th 2011, 3:21 am

Trashing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knight Ranger VictorsigKnight Ranger Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top