The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Ranger(DONE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Ranger(DONE) I_vote_lcapThe Ranger(DONE) I_voting_barThe Ranger(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Ranger(DONE) I_vote_lcapThe Ranger(DONE) I_voting_barThe Ranger(DONE) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ranger(DONE)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ranger(DONE) Empty The Ranger(DONE)

Post by The Ranger May 13th 2011, 10:36 pm

Rey Miller The Ranger
“Everyone says that if Super Heroes had tried harder or if they weren’t there in the first place everything would have been different. I don’t believe that I believe that we did the best we could we just weren’t good enough that time. We weren’t as organized as the enemy and that is what cost us, that’s what did us in. We believed we were better than everyone else because of our powers and couldn’t die, it wasn’t till after Doctor Necrodium dropped the ship on New York that everyone saw the truth. We are simply human.”

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Ranger
Title: The King of Stealth, Robin Hood's Rebirth, The Crimson Archer, Atlanta's Savior
Alignment: Lawful Good/The Phantoms/Leader or Knightwatch
Race:MetaHuman
Hair:Dirty Blonde
Eyes:Brown
Height:6'2"
Weight:200
Blood type:A

The Looks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Minus the eyepatch of course and with the facial features of his character apperacne

The Legacy

Personality:
Rey, or The Ranger, keeps to himself mostly though if you get to know him he is very talkative. He loves animals and nature, though he is not a vegetarian and loves to eat meat and drink coffe with honey in it.He believes that their is good in all of us even if it's deep down, because of this he will try to bring it out and make the person see this as well. The Ranger is a defender of the week and the poor, he hates to see those who are not as well off as others beatean or abused just because they can't either defend their selves or don't have the money to do things that normal people can do. He can be very sarcastic and mean,or stern looking unless you know him; though if you do get to know him he is a very kind hearted person, nice, funny,and an amazing singer.

History:
Rey lived in a average house in atlanta georgia till he turned sixteen which was when he discovered his powers and started training with them for good. He was an A student at school, captin of his hockey team and starting goalie on his lacrosse team. For some odd reason he loved to train with bows and arrowsm he was on the school archery team and was an amazing shot never missing the bullzeye once. At school he was sorta popular but not that popular.

Rey lived an average life struggling and fighting with his sister, he had always been smarter than the other kids in his grade but never truly sought to exceed in the educational world. He was a fighter, a jock, and he knew it but when he turned fifteen everything changed. When he turned fifteen his parents were shot down right before his eyes by a mundane thief, or so he thought. He was left in Georgia to finish his high school career while his sister was shipped off to Buffalo, New York with the rest of hs family. On that day he vowed he wouldn't let anyone else in his life fall victim to this sort of pain. He trained himself in archery and tried tOo perfect his new found powers of superhuman speed and invisibility.

By the time he was nineteen he had lost all contact with his sister, she had run away from their grandparents' house only a year before.
This of course shattered his fragile lawyer's mind but he kept a straight face on in his persona as Reu Miller, only to let the true face show when he dawned his hood as The Ranger. He started off as a small time hero in Atlanta, and lawyer too, but soon rose up to become the greatest and most well known hero, and lawyer, in Georgia. It was during his first year as a hero that he met the man who killed his parents. After four long years he came face to face with Phillip James, the lackie of Elena Marie Collin. At this meeting he would have defeated him had not The Huntress interfered and stoped the fight from proceeding.

Later on that year he once again met The Huntress on the same park and would have defeated her too had Elena herself not stepped in and told him more about the infamous Phantoms in Chicago. Taking leave the next week he ended up in Chicago while still trying to make a name for himself, bring Philip to justice, and find his sister. For the third and final time he ran into Elena Marie and her goons, at this instance he and The Black Arrow took out the group of them with Phillip James losing his life, Elena getting away, and Huntress being captured. Upon interrogating Theresa Thames, Huntress, she escaped G.U.N. Prision because of the random appearance of Andree Miller. A girl claiming to be their daughter from the future. It took him a while to believe this, and even had to have his fiancé Rebecca 'O Day convince him she was before he called her daughter. He has not seen her sense the last day she came to his house. Upon the start of the New York Assult the only things on his mind were te safety of Andree, Paine, his family in Buffalo and his sister if she was in te area. Yet, of course Paine died and now he has nearly lost it being tr most depressed he has felt in a while.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Powers

Power 1: Rey has superhuman intelligence, a mind that far surpasses even Albert Einstein

Power 2:Rey has the ability of superhuman speed able to move at speeds far faster than what most cars are able excel at

Power 3:Rey has inhuman reaction time able to dodge a multitude of bullets with ease.

Power 4: Rey, or Ranger, has Enhanced Vision. He truly can see like a hawk. With 20/2 vision he can see a mouse from a mile a way. This is because his eyes , like a bird of prey, are adapted to see in front and on the side by having two fovea. This is a part of the pupil that concentrates light and has the most receptors. While most humans only have one he has two and therefore has vision eight times better than that of a normal human.

Power 5:Invisibility: The psionic or ghost-like ability to turn invisible, or unseen, to the human and animal eye. Like most Ghosts he could still give off a heat signature when invisible and if not quite enough, as he isn't a trained expert, heard by one with acute hearing. (This 2 posts with a 2 post cooldown)

Equipment: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Grid
The Ranger
Intelligence: 8
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 8
Durability: 4
Ability: 2/1
Fighting Skills: 9
Wealth: 2

Last edited by The Ranger on June 10th 2013, 8:43 pm; edited 35 times in total
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Ranger(DONE) Empty Re: The Ranger(DONE)

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 1:08 pm

I saw no rule agiasnt doue posting, but if there is I am sorry.

and i would really like to start roleplaying now....

sooooo I edited what rinne said to change, is there anything else I need to edit in the forum?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 15th 2011, 4:45 pm

Please fix the part of your post that stretches the page out. The portion under his hair has some codes or something to it that do not work and do nothing but stretch the page out. I've never used the hero generator myself, but I do believe there is a way to post the image without the unnecessarily long code.

He also doesn't weigh enough for a man of his height, though I'm not too picky about that, just saying, you may want to change that.

Alright, onto your powers. Now to have two powers, you're gonna have to split your EP points. Camouflage power, I'd say that is 1-2 EP points on it's own, depending on how useful/powerful it is. The fire control, well the amount of EP you spend on that is up to you, but I'd assume you'd want some power behind your EP attacks. So I suggest something like this 5 EP total, 1 EP to (decent) Camo, 4 EP to Fire powers; or 4 total EP and only 3 to Fire powers. See what I'm saying?

No real problems with the application outside of that, just one more question though, you said he discovered his powers at sixteen. So that means he was born with his powers, correct? He technically would not be human then.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 4:57 pm

fixed it kinda...i think
and the powers i was thinking 2-2 for both of them?
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 5:39 pm

oh and the weight thing...im 5'9" right now and i weigh 130 so its possible...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 15th 2011, 6:46 pm

Well that works, but it would mean you only have 2 EP worth of firepower. You'd be outclassed by most EP users.

Possible, but unlikely for a superhuman of 4 STR.

If that's what you want, then there's not a problem. What color would you like for your grid?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 15th 2011, 6:48 pm

hmm then i guess its 1-3 (camo,firepower) even though he usually just uses his bows and arrows...

true...i'll change it to about 200 then...

and red and black please
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 15th 2011, 9:26 pm

Grid added. Approved.

Fire Power - 3 EP

Camo - 1 EP
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs August 28th 2011, 2:06 pm

Unapproved as requested.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 28th 2011, 2:34 pm

Thanks Ember, and I made the edits I wanted to make (added onto his personality/history. Got rid of his fire power, tweaked his grid a bit to go along with getting rid of said power and he is a year older now)

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs August 28th 2011, 2:39 pm

I'd say you needed 2 EP for your invisibility.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 28th 2011, 2:42 pm

yea I kinda figured that I might but It was only 1 before...I'll give it a two though.

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 28th 2011, 3:17 pm

"Power Grid:
Int:6
Str:3
Spd:5
Dur:2(with out his bulletproof vest on)
Ep:2
FS:4"

You're not allowed to wear a 'bulletproof vest', because it messes with out system. You can't have low durability then try to make up for it by making a piece of armor that constantly gives you higher endurance, because you'd practically be going over our point limit and be starting out with 24-25 points. With your INT you can have armor, but if you do it has to have some drawbacks, and some kind of cool-down system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 28th 2011, 3:21 pm

okay then it'll just be two I don't mind really I just put that there because on his app for his equipment he has a bulletproof vest though I assume I'll have to take that part out as well, which I'm perfectly fine with it was just a random idea I had anyway.

The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 28th 2011, 3:34 pm

Alright cool, thanks for understanding Spidey

Now, are you finished with all the edits you wanted to make?

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top