The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_voting_barA cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_voting_barA cold winter's evening - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A cold winter's evening

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A cold winter's evening - Page 2 Empty Re: A cold winter's evening

Post by Váli December 27th 2012, 5:26 am

The man starts to speak about his offer. Váli turns his head towards him politely. Listening, yet not giving any reaction.

Lady doesn’t want me to smoke here, fair enough. Váli thought as he extinguished his match before lighting he could gain his wanted nicotine.

Then, the laptop was pulled out, placed on the table.
Váli eyed the picture of himself on the monitor, thinking of moments where this picture could have been taken. Who took it? But he couldn’t remember it. It is simply a picture of him standing around, smoking a cigarette, waiting for something, probably the bus.

Váli sighed.
“I was hoping for an easy day with an easy job. Alas, seems like somebody has got different plans for me.” He muttered, as he looked the laptop.

He face gave a sarcastic look when the woman informed him about the similarity of him and the picture of the computer.

Then, the gun was pulled out. Pointed at Váli’s forehead. He did not like that, oh no.
Váli stared at Skyler with a blank expression on his eyes, like this is something he has encountered every single day.

She told her story, and removed her gun once again. Put the laptop in the bag.
Alright Váli, showtime.

“Now, listen lady. If you are sent by Dominus to get me on their side, or at least bring me to them. You must know, that I am not just any man.” He said, no more smile on his face, she wasn’t on his good side anymore.

He lit his cigarette, now covering the match with his hand so that she can’t blow it out.

“Sorry for not fulfilling your request, however I need to think straight for this, as you can understand.” He said, smoking his cigarette, explaining why he lit het even after she requested he wouldn’t do it.

He took a even deeper sigh than before. And pinched the area between his eyes, trying to concentrate even further.

After what seemed like 10 seconds, he looked up again the polite smile returned to his face.

“Now listen to me lady,” He said, grabbing the collar of his coat between his right index and middle finger.
“If you wish to leave this place alive.” He opened his coat slightly, revealing the packs of C4 that were stuck to his body.
“Or, if you manage to escape, if you don’t want the rest of the people in this bar to die. I would suggest we have ourselves a nice conversation before rushing into things.” He finished. Looking Skyler right in her eyes, same calm and polite smile on his face.

He took a long puff from his cigarette, his right hand now buried inside of his pocket, might be holding the detonator for the explosives. Skyler wouldn’t know.

“Now tell me, what is this you exactly wish from me? My lady? A robbery? Assassination? Anything more dangerous?” He asked Skyler, his voice being just as calm as it was before her true intentions were revealed.

Was a damn good idea to keep my coat on.

Váli

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 29th 2012, 12:57 pm

Skyler took Ailill's proposal to heart, and she nodded to him, but when Vali responded to her gun in his face with C4 strapped to his person, she had to laugh. "Hahahaha. Ah. Well, it seems you did come prepared for anything. My offer still stands, though.. but I have a better idea," she said, looking to Ailill with a soft smirk lacing her lips. "Let's help out our friend, Mister Hale, shall we?" she said, holstering her gun and pulling out her knife. The laptop was left on the counter, but her bag was still open, revealing numerous amounts of explosives for her use, as well. Not just C4, but T4. Another type of plastic explosive, originally developed in good ol' Italy. The punch it packed was just a bit more powerful, and the amount of T4 needed to pack the same punch as C4 was less. She chuckled and shifted the laptop off the counter and stuffed it into the bag, her form shifting while she took her White Russian and finished it.

She then reached for Vali's glass and finished it off as well. A sigh passed her lips and she looked to Ailill. "In hopes of keeping Espoo, Finland on the map, we'll assist you on your adventure." she said, nodding while she took the pack of cigarettes Vali had left on the counter. "It's good to know that I'm not the only one who fancies military grade explosives." She took out one of the cigarettes and held the end of it to Vali's cigarette and leaned in, inhaling through the filter to ignite her own treat. She took a drag and exhaled, the nicotine rushing through her. She hadn't smoked in roughly five years, but why not toss one back right now? Maybe she could gain a friend in Vali.

She, still standing, turned toward the doors of the bar. Before she could even start to walk, the doors flung open and those guys from earlier were back, but this time they were tripled in numbers, and each of them had guns. She sighed and shook her head. "Well, I'll be damned.. seems I hurt their ego a bit too much, hm?" she said, flicking her cigarette forward toward the doors. Ironically, there was a bottle of vodka sitting, dormant on a table near the direction of the cigarette. Skyler reached back, grabbed the empty glass her white russian was in, and threw the glass to hit the bottle. The vodka fell and the cigarette sent the vodka up in flames creating a mild barrier between the Handsy man and his gang, and Skyler, Vali, and Ailill.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A cold winter's evening - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2012, 3:26 pm

Ailill's well spoken proposal had not really gotten him anywhere at all.Oh, such a shame that was.All that there effort he just made just put to waste.It was like he had not even said anything at all.Skyler was much more focused on completing her mission for the organization known as Dominus that she seemed to definitely be working for.Oh that so mysterious group that had been mentioned by Cornelius Caster. Ailill was now wondering where he had heard about it from.Definitely something worth finding out about.He thought all this over as Skyler held a gun to Vali's face and made her offer to him.Either sign that contract or die.Ailill edged forward a little to try and see exactly what was written on it.He caught only a mere glimpse of what appeared to be the terms of some sort of contract when he saw the man open up his coat and reveal the explosives that were attached to him.

Things in this bar were getting quite interesting.Now as much as Ailill considered the weapons they were each in possession of to be quite unimpressive in their overall design he still knew how dangerous each one was.He recognized the danger as present and begun preparations just in case something were to happen.The magical bag where in lie his inventory of enchanted tools was now opened slightly and his left hand ever so slightly holding it with his ring and pinky fingers grabbing at something just inside of it, ready to pull it out at a moment's notice should it be needed.Skyler reacted to this situation as present with a suggestion that shocked him.She was suggesting they both actually join him just as he had been asking.Now this was a pleasant turn of events."Well then my fellows.Let's get going shall we." he said to them both in a manner that was clearly of surprise.He himself had been thinking that his efforts had been to no avail whatsoever and had thus given up on the thought of getting either of these two too come along with him.

Ailill had just stated walking towards the door of the bar to lead the other two out and off to his intended destination when some nasty fellows entered. Ailill took a closer look and saw that this group included some of the same people as earlier that Skyler had gotten herself in a tussle with earlier and now they had returned with backup and were all carrying firearms."My they must have been humiliated." he said aloud instead of in his head. No matter really though.The situation would not have changed regardless. Skyler caused a roaring fire to start up simply by using a bottle of vodka and a cigarette but that was causing them to deter much at all. Ailill use his fire rod that he was holding in his barely open at all bag with only two fingers to cause the flames to expand exponentially to the point that it looked like the building might soon collapse and have them edge ever forward rapidly towards all the men who had just entered and had a spell activated designated to protect him should one of them decide to fire while those flames draw closer forcing them to either leave or get roasted like chestnuts.

As the fire continued to spread Ailill turned to the bartender for some not very much needed assistance. "Is there a back way out or something?Also do you perhaps by any chance have an extinguisher?Might help with putting out this here fire that was just started." he asked of the man before turning to Skyler and Vali. "So either of you have a plan for getting us out of here?"
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Váli January 2nd 2013, 11:18 am

Váli listened closely to every word Skyler said, and followed her every move. Any suspicious behavior of her towards him would not be unnoticed.

“Very well!” The fin proclaimed, as he stood up together with the two towards the door to help the magician with his business.

Have to really watch my step, these woman is not messing around. Glad she didn’t call my bluff. The man, something is off. He hasn’t shown the slightest reaction to my threats. She then says we have to go with him… Something doesn’t add up. He thought, eying both Skyler and Aillil.

Skyler at the head, Váli at the tail, the group was ready to leave. But then trouble came once again their way again.
People looking up at the door as it was flung open from the outside, letting the winter’s cold in once again. The men were back, that was not a problem. They had weapons, that was.

Váli turned around to the bar, looking the barman in the eyes.
“Onko sinulla ase?” Váli asked him quickly, no more polite smile on his face.
“Mitä?” The barman asked him, not knowing what was going to happen.

Then the bottle exploded. Fire started to spread, and the mage finally showed some of his abilities.
The barman looked at Váli afraid, and shifted his eyes towards the bottom of the counter.

There is its! Váli thought as he reached out.

At this point, screams were starting to fill up the rooms, some people standing up, trying to show their guts with their will to fight, while others flee. One of the people working in the bar was indicating people where the emergency exit was, before going through himself.

His hands grabbed onto something metallic, and tube shaped. With a quick movement he pulled out a weapon.
Váli eyed the shotgun in his hands briefly, the name of the manufacturer engraved in it:
Auguste.

Nice, a Francotte! He thought to himself as he reached back to the same spot he found the shotgun to gain a box of ammunition.

Barrels are empty, 16 shots in here, can reload 7 times after the first time. Alright. The calculation quickly passed his mind as he clicked open the double barrel, loading in two shells.

“GET DOWN!” Váli shouted as he took a step closer towards the door, raising the shotgun into the air, pointing in front of him as he loaded the weapon.

After half a second, Váli pulled the trigger, took a step closer, and shot again. The echoes of the shots went through the entire bar, breaking the sounds of screams, footsteps and tables being knocked over.
“I’M RELOADING!” He shouted once again, taking cover behind table that was knocked down, to reload his newly obtained weapon, as he was finished he looked to his left, there was a window there.

Bingo. He thought for a second. As he slowly got closer to it, wanting to have a better look at the situation outside.
Váli

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Airport Security Agent. (Treated as information board.)
Humor : Seventy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 2nd 2013, 4:53 pm

"Shoot to kill; make it count," she said in reply to Ailill before she glanced to Vali. She ducked behind of a table that she flipped over with a sharp kick, her form hunkering down. She grabbed Ailill and yanked him down as well, while Vali announced to 'GET DOWN!' Skyler was already grabbing for her knife. Once she heard Vali shout he was reloading, she glanced to Ailill and gave him a sharp nod. "Try to keep yourself alive. If you die, we won't be helping you." she then stood up and with knife in hand, dashed to another side of the room and grabbed for her gun as well. She then shot twice. Four bullets left the chambers of her gun and they all dug into two of the men, sending them both down; dead. The other men in the crowd were shocked and started unleashing more fray of bullets. A shot gun wielding man came forward at a run and unloaded a shot right into Skyler's gut.

She winced and, because she had grabbed for her gun, and the shot was so close, the shot tore straight through her jacket and into her stomach. She was thrown backward, and the buckshot was already being forced out of her body while her flesh started to regenerate. She stood up and closed the gap between her and the shot gun wielding fellow. She narrowed her eyes and lashed out, cutting the man's hands right off, making the shot gun fall to the floor between them. She then barrel rolled behind of a table and sat there for a minute, looking to Ailill. She then glanced up to a window that was very close to her. Vali looked like he was handling himself, but there were still a lot of guns, and a lot of men. She rose up and turned, firing off a few more rounds from her gun. The six shots, but in reality it was only three squeezes of the trigger, soared through the air and took down four men. Excellent accuracy, even in the heat of battle.

She felt heat rising behind of her, and the fire was licking more passionately at the dry wood inside of the bar. Completely devouring the whole structure. Skyler took one more fleeting glance at the other two and barred her arms above her head before diving out of the window, breaking it and landing into the thin alleyway. The fire was a good barricade that separate her and the men with guns. Hopefully Ailill and Vali followed her, or made it out alive. If not, there goes the Dominus contract, and there goes helping out a Hale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 3rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Ailill quickly discovered that his two new found companions were quite violent. Then again they had not been left much choice in the matter.Things quickly boiled down to a gunfight between them and the men who had come back. Ailill was forced to duck out of sights as bullets flew back and forth for no reason other than some guy getting a tiny bit humiliated earlier.The local residents of this town were sure quite the easily upset fellows. Still this was just some serious overreacting on their part.Just who were these guys that they were able to get so many others to show up here all armed such as they were so quickly? Were they just a close tight knit group that looked out for each other which were very common in small towns, or perhaps something more?Something perhaps far more sinister? If that were to be the case then more would come later on.

He was now ducking behind a table with another one laying before that one to decrease the chances of any bullets reaching him.His barrier spell still active for additional protection.They were definitely going to need to use a different way out at this rate.Between the fire and all those men at the door that exit seemed to be inaccessible.They would have to find another way out.As more and more shots rang out Ailill lifted his head up to look around the bar for some possible escape routes.As he did so he saw Skyler get hit in the torso with a stray bullet and fall to the ground, only to get up almost instantaneously and continue fighting as if she had not even been harmed. She got back up and literally disarmed the man who had shot her before ducking down and hiding behind the same table where he was hidden.She was looking intently at something.Ailill turned to look to see what she was looking at and based on the viewing direction all he could see was a window. Perhaps that was a possible escape route.A risky one but still a whole lot safer than the door.

Ailill turned towards Vali and attempted to signal to him as Skyler made her move.She dove through the window and after a few seconds of continuing to make sure that he had gotten Vali's attention got up and hurried over to the window and jumped through it himself.Ailill quickly got up off the ground and looked towards the direction of the bar's entrance. He was expecting some of them to have noticed what they were attempting to do and come running around to continue their firing at them."Perhaps we should get moving on away from this place."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Váli January 11th 2013, 11:40 am

Váli was ducking behind the table, reloading his shotgun as the man with a similar weapon as his own walked in.
As he clicked open the barrel to empty it from the empty shells, he heard a shot, followed by a winch of a female.
She’s hit. Váli thought to himself, removing the two empty shells with his right hand, which then quickly went into his pocket where he stored the ammunition for the shotgun.
He then heard a man screaming in pain.
Is that Aillil? Or one of the other guys? He wasn’t sure, but for all he knew he was all alone. [b]That[b] would be a problem.
He placed the two new shells in their barrels, clicked the shotgun back together, held it against his body, and took a deep breath.
Alright, this doesn’t seem to be looking good. We have got to get out of here, fast. The thoughts passed his mind as he was planning his next moves. He looked left, there was a window, in front of him and to his left was the rest of the bar, most of it on fire at this moment. Behind him, a table, the only thing that separated him and the attackers. They were at the exit. Other exit is too far away to get to without getting shot while getting to it. No chance but to escape through the window.

Váli took a deeper breath; he did not like doing this. He was never the combat type, well not the direct combat type. But this could be a good opportunity to get him a body. He placed his gun on the floor next to him for now, opened his coat, revealing the large amounts of C4 on his body. All connected with wires to a detonator which was in the pocket of his coat, of course not the same one as his ammunition. That would be far too dangerous. He took off the tape that was sticking every piece of C4 to his body, and placed the C4 behind his back, against the fallen table, making sure nobody could see it until he moved.

He picked up his shotgun again; he still had two shots he wanted to fire. He peeked over the edge of the table, to see how Aillil and Skyler were doing, only to meet eyes with the former. He indicated that Skyler already left the building, did he miss that? He thought she was shot, something wasn’t adding up. He nodded at Aillil, indicating he needs to exit the building too. He then dived back behind his cover, reaching for his shotgun that was on the floor, but one of the men had finally noticed Váli in his cover space now that Skyler has left the building. He saw Váli reaching for his gun, and kicked it away. He jumped above the fallen table, standing in front of Váli who responded with a smirk.
With haste, Váli kicked the man straight on the knee, fracturing it completely and making sure that if the man would survive tonight, he’ll have to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. The man fell down on one knee, crying and shouting in pain. Váli jumped up, grabbed the man at the back of his head with both of his hands and as he leaped upwards, kneed the man straight in the face, shattering most of the bones in the area around the nose.

This of course, did not go unnoticed by the friends of the man, who quickly looked around to see exactly what was going on with their friend who was in great danger. Váli spotted that and decided it was time to leave, he grabbed a piece of cloth on the ground, wrapped it around his hand in a second, and jumped out of the window, his hand first. The cloth making sure that the pieces of glass wouldn’t cut his hand or wrist.

He landed on the soft snow, stood up immediately, didn’t even look back if Skyler or Aillil were next to him, and kept on running. His coat being completely open, both of them should be able to understand what his plan was. He reached into his pocket and grabbed hold of the detonator, a second after he did that, he jumped right into an alleyway, took another deep breath.

Boom.
Váli

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 13th 2013, 8:41 am

The need to get out of there was priority one. But, on top of that, she had a mission. It was either catch or kill Vali. Now, if Dominus really knew Skyler Snowden, they would know that she did not follow orders very well. In an attempt to save herself, but keep up the deal she made with Ailill Hale, she waited for any signs of Vali and Ailill. Vali came soaring through the window, fist first. Skyler had broken a different window, and Ailill chose to follow her escape. Vali must've wanted to show off a bit. He landed roughly, but was up and running. His coat flew open, and Skyler knew what that meant. She turned with inhuman reflexes and jerked Ailill and shoved him. She also threw her bag around of him while she moved, making him go ahead of her.

She then felt the explosion tear through her, ripping her jacket and pants to shreds, and blowing up part of her arm and face. She was panting, her blood seeping down her face and body. She looked like hell, and felt it, too. The pain was unbearable, but only to people who hadn't experienced this before. She was badly messed up on her right side, but she had received minimal damage in comparison to all the men left inside. She did not stop running, though. She moved with Ailill, her form a blur next to his while they moved. Once they were with Vali, a few alleyways down, she leaned against a wall and pushed her hair back, her face already starting the regeneration process. Her flesh, blood, and bone started to mold back together as if the explosion was happening backward. Her clothes, however, were ruined. She held out her hand for her bag from Ailill.

Once he decided to give it back, she rummaged through it and pulled out a second coat and pants. She then stripped down, right there, and slid into her attire. She did not care if they saw. She was not modest about her body, and was also not intending to flaunt it. Once she was satisfied, she decided to speak. "The only person who knows our face is the bartender. We can either kill him, or give him this," she said, holding a smaller suitcase that she pulled from her dufflebag. Money; lots of money. It would have been Vali's, along with a steady salary. But he refused her invitation, so now she had a plan to keep the Barkeep quiet.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2013, 8:49 pm

Having to get involved in a bar fight that led to said bar getting burn't to the ground and diving through a window into the cold winter night's air all while dodging bullets by a bunch of men who had decided to cause such a thing simply because one of them decided to be perverted and fondle a woman without her permission and turning around and punishing him for it by holding a gun to his head. Said woman was whom he was currently standing next to outside the now burning down bar. They were now waiting on the man they had met in there to see if he had survived as well. The three of them had formed some weird alliance even though Skyler was actually hunting Vali down for whatever purpose had been established for her by her employer. Such a weird alliance it was. No doubt about that.

The wait was not long at all. They only had to wait a short few seconds for Vali to arrive outside as well. What they had shorter time for was what he did next. His coat was torn open and the explosives that had previously been attached were no longer present. He was also holding something in his hand as he kept on running as fast as he could towards some shelter of sorts away from the bar. That could only mean one thing. He was about to set off those explosives."Oh damn." he thought as it came. Ailill's mana barrier was still active but there was no guarantee that it would hold against the force of an explosion such as the one that was about to come. He reacted as fast as he could but Skyler reacted faster and pushed him forward and away from the building. The explosion came and washed over them as they kept running, mostly being pushed forward by the explosion itself.

They kept running until they were a good distance away and finally stopped to regroup. Ailill for the first time noticed that he had been holding Skyler's bag and promptly gave it back to her and turned away as she addressed. He did possess some degree of manners after all." Well that was certainly exciting.Now what?" he asked of them only to hear that Skyler wanted to go back and deal with the possibly still living bartender. She was holding out a case full of money that could be used to bribe the man.Ailill was skeptical of this plan. He was not interested in going back to the bar. He glanced briefly towards Vali before speaking. "You really want to go back to that place? It's still burning down by the looks of it." he said as he gestured back in the direction towards the bar and at the gushing column of smoke billowing from it. "That barkeep probably died as well anyways.Besides we can use this time to get out of here and on to other business."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Váli January 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

It was obvious that Váli was looking at Skyler as she was undressing. He eyed her, head to toe. But that was not necessarily why he was interested in her, it was more the combat experience, inhuman reflexes and such a sheer diversity of those talents to be used.
The sound of screams of wounded, echoes from the blown up bar.
Cops will arrive soon, gotta move fast. He thought, looking around him to see any police might intervene soon.
“If you would just wait a little longer, our problems will be solved.” Váli spoke, starting to walk outside of the alleyway, back towards the bar.
Váli concentrated; the large radius around him was filled with death. A total of 17 dead, still two people dying, will be dead soon.

Váli thought not a second more, and ran back to the building. He jumped over a piece of broken wall, into the bar area, where the explosives were set first. After nearly stumbling over the small crater on the floor, he landed next to a person, who was gasping for air, a dock worker. Váli eyed the man for a second, turned around and walked away; this wasn’t what he wanted.
After a second or two, he found her. A waitress, walked around that evening, picking up glasses in the bar. Váli smiled; there she was, bleeding to death, her leg torn off a gruesome sight indeed. He reached out for the girl, grabbed her neck with both his hands and with a simple twist snapped it, killing the dying girl instantly.

He smiled, she was dead. He killed her; this was going to be quite the easy job.
He turned around again, looking for weapons anything that he could scavenge.
He saw a corpse lying there, blown away from the waist down.
Váli stopped, eyed the corpse, raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Váli jumped back out, a big smile on his face, as he jogged back towards Ailill and Skyler, as he arrived he spoke again:
“We must leave around now, once in safety, I will locate the barman and solve this problem. In case you're wondering, yes, I will kill him. That simple. Everything is figured out.” His brief explanation was enough for this moment, he turned into the alleyway, leading to the other street, and started to walk into that direction. He knew exactly where they needed to be.
Váli

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 22nd 2013, 9:18 am

She dressed quickly, pulling on her back up clothes. She knew she would need them, and she was glad she packed them. Tying her hair up, she flipped up her hood and started to move with Ailill and Vali after Vali ran off to the bar.. it was odd for him to rush off like that, but she had no control over him. He was like a small dog, hyper and eager to pee. "Well, I suppose you owe us one.. considering I could have died." She then sighed and shook her head. "Give the man a chance. If he's even alive, I say give him a chance. But, killing him to keep us alive is not so bad." She weighed the options, deciding Karma would ultimately guide her to good or bad, whether or not she assisted or killed the Bartender her self.

Her attention was on Vali, and partially on Ailill. Ailill was not so much a concern, but a nice asset to this odd trio. A man with blonde hair, rugged features, and a crooked smile. Another man, younger, with softer features, and seemingly kind eyes. And a woman with long silver hair, soft yet seasoned features, and an ominous cloud around her. She was a walking nobody, but was fine with that. She kept her mouth shut until Vali or Ailill said anything else, her bag slung over her shoulder while they moved. The sound of Police Sirens wailed out behind of them, and she would've been worried, but she wasn't.

This post is so rushed, and short, and blah. It's the best I could do.. v_v I'm sorry.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 22nd 2013, 4:14 pm

Ailill's efforts to convince either Vali or Skyler, hopefully both to just hurry up on out of this here town and off to places elsewhere where perhaps they could get some things done seemed to be getting him nowhere fast. They seemed determined to kill off anybody here that had seen them and that the bartender was alive. Ailill could have told them he could simply get them out of this country and make sure this never comes back to haunt them but it would require revealing some of his secrets. Secrets were things he preferred to keep even to his own beloved family. Vali had already ran off back towards the bar and along with Skyler he was forced to follow just to stay with the group because he was hoping to use them later on. This was certainly an odd bunch. Those two seemed much more out of place around what some called normal folk than even he was. Imagine that, Ailill Hale the normal one. Does that not just screw with your very mind?

The three of them sneaked back to the bar. Ailill covered his mouth with his coat sleeve and was trying to avoid breathing in any smoke. Vali had outright stated that he was going to go ahead and do away with the barman. Assuming he was even still alive because they did not want any witnesses. Police sirens could be heard in the distance. They needed to get out of here. "Well then, if you're going to do it get it over with and let's get away from this town before we wind up in the local prison. We got other business elsewhere to still handle after all." Ailill told Vali hoping he would actually hurry it up. He watched him leave thinking of how complicated things had become. What had seemed like a simple expedition had turned perilous. All because he had decided to try and get somebody to assist him in it. If he had known this would have happened he would have just kept quiet and gone off on his own like he originally planned. Instead of course he was stuck in this mess.
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 16th 2013, 4:14 pm

Topic is trashed; Vali killed it. /cries

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top