The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjust hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barjust hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjust hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barjust hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only)

Post by Forceaus July 7th 2012, 7:27 pm

Out the door and into the hallway they had went, leading all the people that had been taken hostage towards the staircase so they could take them downstairs and then outside where all the police were gathered.They collectively traveled towards the door that led to the staircase only for their path to be crossed by another gunman who had come through that very doorway as if he had been waiting there in case they had managed to escape the initial group."Darn there's more."He thought"I was kind of hoping that would be all back there."

Swords managed to take this guy out quickly enough for them to keep going.They entered through the door to the staircase and closed the door behind them as they hurried the hostages down the stairs.They needed to do so when one considers what came next.Another person came through the doorway.But not by barging through or anything like that.He simply burned the door away with intense heat.It seems this guy possessed fire manipulation abilities based on how he held it in his arms the way he did.Three gunmen stood alongside him and fired at them.Forcewave blocked the bullets with his own power by generating a barrier from the energy that was placed directly between himself and swords and the assailants to prevent them from advancing any further."You go ahead.Lead all those people out of here.I'll deal with these guys and catch up.I'll only be a couple minutes."He told Swordsmaster right before launching a powerful blast wave aimed at both the fire user and the gunmen.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: just hanging that's all(Swordsmaster, invite only)

Post by Swordsmaster July 8th 2012, 5:20 pm

“If you say so” Darren muttered as he raced after the ‘hostages’ down the stairs, quickly jumping his way to the front of the line. “Come on your heard him lets go people, move it, move it.” He said for once being serious, there were people’s lives in danger and Swordsmaster was not going to allow them to come to harm’s way because of him. He already had enough lives on his conscience and he didn’t need any more. He kept running down the stairs, at a pace the others could keep up of course, and knocking out any un-wanted attention with a quick slash or smack of his trusty sword. The thing seemed to be able to withstand almost any attack that came against it; and he loved it. It was his favorite sword, the one he had stolen with Lauren back home in Australia and stayed with him ever sense. After five stories down and at least ten or twelve more guard type guys they finally made it out to the bottom where Swordsmaster let the people out and turned around to hightail it back up to Forcewave at full speed.

While Swordsmaster had been doing that though Forcewave had to deal with the four people back up on the top floor hallway. The blast that was shot out at them sent the gun men flying backwards but not before they could get a couple of shots in. The fire manipulator skidded back a little bit on his feet but no apparent damage was done to him. ‘This one manipulates kinetic energy watch out for him’ a voice spoke into his ear as the flame manipulator simply cracked his neck and let the fire blaze even hotter and higher. A fire ball was sent flying out in Forcewave’s general area as he had the rest of the fire swirl around him. A grin was on his face but he spoke no words, as if he felt he had nothing to say to the ant of a meta-human standing before him. Because in his mind this ant would be burnt to a crisp before too long. The more the fire circled around them the hotter it got, and the hotter it got the more the building started to burn. This place was coming down on top of them and there was nothing Forcewave could do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 8th 2012, 6:33 pm

Forcewave had sent Swordsmaster ahead to watch over and protect all the people that had been held hostage while he sought to deal with the ones they had encountered during their escape attempt.Three more armed assailants and another individual who possessed special abilities for some strange reason.This guy did not seem like he was used to having such powers for some reason.Even he seemed surprised by what he was now capable to doing.Like he had come to acquire these powers very recently.

His initial attack successfully took down the gunmen leaving them unconscious.The one who had the fire power however remained standing.In fact it seemed he had barely been phased by that attack.It was apparent that this guy was not a mere human in more ways than just being able to control fire.The flame wielder sent a fireball at him as the flames started to move around him increasing in heat.Forcewave deflected the ball of flames shot at him and prepared to attack again.He was curious as to what this guy was up to.The answer was soon made clear.The structure of the walls, floor and ceiling around them was being compromised by what this guy was doing.

Forcewave knew he couldn't allow this to continue.Not if the people were going to be able to get out of this place safely.Quickly concentrating his power he launched forth an attack to disperse the flames away so that there would be none left for him to use.If the fire user wanted more he would first have to form it, meaning that he would know when the next attack would be coming a short time before it actually occured.Immediately after managing to rid the area of all the fire he then focused what remained of his attack on the source of the flames itself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster July 8th 2012, 7:50 pm

The Flame Manipulator was surprised at the apparent strength of the kid in front of him as his flames were snuffed out. He was told by his boss that this kid was powerful but he just couldn’t believe the raw power that was in front of him. This serum was supposed to give them temporary abilities to be able to stand up to these meta-humans but if this was what their powers were like he wasn’t quite sure the serum was up to date. The fire raged on as strong as he could keep it going but it just didn’t seem to be doing any good. Before long the fire was out and another one of those damn kinetic blasts were sent out at him. This one got him good though that much was obvious as he was sent flying backwards into the rest of the goons.

He grunted getting up and spitting out some blood onto the ground, cracking his necks he threw his hands down and ignited the flames once more. He had not yet completed his part of the job, which was to distract these two just long enough for the boss, who was watching everything through his glasses, to figure out who they were. The boss loved to mess with meta-humans and so called ‘super heroes’ and this was how he figured he could do it. Shooting off two jet like flames at the guy in long continues streams. He was going to make this room hot, and he was going to do his best to keep this kid’s attention until the other one came back That did not seem to be very long as right after the thought crossed his mind the other kid ran up the stairs.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 8th 2012, 9:48 pm

Forcewave's attempt to disperse the flames that this fellow was producing, thus preventing him from bringing the building down on them was successful.As was his most recent attack.He had managed to bring the fire user down.But that was all.He was down but not out.This wasn't over yet.Perhaps not even close.He prepared his next attack through creating a field of swirling power that surrounded him.

He glanced down the stairs quickly to see if they had gotten through the staircase area and onto the first floor itself.He didn't see a trace of them at all so hopefully they had indeed made it and he wasn't just not seeing them.He turned back to the flame wielder prepared to attack again.He was trying to figure out just how powerful to make this next attack.His first one had barely phased the guy so he had increased the power of the second.The first hadn't been that powerful since he didn't know that this guy was far more durable than a normal person was and that first attack was mean't for a normal person.After having seen it be withstood so easily he had significantly increased its power.Now having seen how effective it was he was planning on firing this next one with the same amount.

Before he could launch his attack however the guy had gotten up and sent a pair of fire streams at him.Forcewave was ready for such a thing and used his attack to block the flames as he prepared to use it as a method to counter the flames by trying to overpower him again.Just as he was about to try and overpower the guy once again he heard movement behind him.He quickly glanced behind him and saw that Swordsmaster had returned.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster July 20th 2012, 11:09 pm

The Fire Manipulator felt the force of the child’s blow come down against his flames and grunted slightly knowing that if the kid with the sword came up he wouldn’t be able to take them both on. Unluckily for him exactly what he didn’t want to happen happened. He cracked his neck and slammed his foot down with all his might, enhancing it with the flames as the floor boards beneath them melted away and crumbled into ashes. As he was falling down a smirk appeared on his face, he had done what he was told to do and that was all that mattered to him. He had tested the ‘heroes’ and now he would send them off to his boss. Hitting the ground of the next floor he ignited his body in flames and had them fly out in every direction, burning and melting everything in its path. With that last final act burning the building he passed out.

Swords raced up the stairs only to see Force squaring off with the fire dude and doing what looked like pretty damn well too. Then of course everything started to go downhill, or would it be down building? He laughed slightly to himself at the thought while standing on the stair ‘entrance’ to the room. That was of course before he realized he should probably try to reach for Force or something. But it was already too late for him to react, the floor was gone and the building was burning. “Force!” he yelled out to his friend, “Can you make it to the stairs on any of the floors?” He yelled out coughing as he inhaled the smoke from the burning building. Shiz Nit this was not going good, they had to find a way out of here “I’ll meet you outside…Make it there dude!” He yelled out coughing once again as he took off down the stairs.

He had gotten the hostages out, and had no way of putting out these flames the fire department though was already trying its best to do what it could. The Gun Men’s lives would be up to them because right now Swordsmaster didn’t really care what happened to them, it was their fault the building was in this mess anyway. All he cared was that the innocents were saved, and finding a way out of here, hoping that Forcewave did the same. Racing down the burning stairs, he hopped past broken wood, dodged falling derbies and barrel rolled out the front door. “Do not go in there...just put the fire out.” He muttered coughing up some smoke as he heard a police scanner some feet away. Apparently there was a bank robbery going on about two blocks away, and they were the closest there. “Well damn, guess this night isn’t over.” He said chuckling.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 21st 2012, 4:27 pm

Forcewave was still locked in mortal combat with the thug that was capable of manipulating fire.Even though he had the advantage and was winning this fight he had to yet to manage to finally defeat this guy.He was worried about the possibility of having to use his full power just to bring this guy down because of the fact that it might just kill him.Still if he didn't stop this guy soon the damage that might be caused wasn't something he was interested in allowing to happen.

As he prepared to attack again Swordsmaster had reappeared on scene.He was deeply hoping that the hostages had been led to safety and that Darren had not simply left them unprotected.As he was about to ask him about the state of the people they had just fought so hard to rescue the fire manipulators did something major.He let loose another array of flames that starting searing through the very building itself around him.The place was coming down around them.And he wasn't done yet.The assailant then sent fire in all directions further damaging the building and making keeping oneself safe from all that was occuring difficult.

Forcewave turned to Swordsmaster and yelled at him to run for it now.Not that he really needed to be told though.He wasn't even sure if his friend had even heard him to be honest.The sounds of collapsing metal seemed to cloud out all other noise.Forcewave put up a barrier to protect himself from all that was around.But it wouldn't be enough.He had to get out of here as soon as he possibly could.He ran back to the staircase only for some of the wreckage to block it off.The situation was getting dire very quickly.He had no intent of dying here though.Very carefully so as not to further damage the structure of the building anymore than it was already he blasted through the debris that blocked his path and proceeded to the staircase.

Down the stairs he ran as fast as he could trying to get out as soon as one could possibly get out.After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity he made it down the first floor and proceeded into the hallway itself and headed towards the doors.He eventually made it to the front door and out of it.Fire crews were already hard at work trying to put out the fire caused by that last one.Breathing heavily from the exhaustion that came with running down several flights of stairs at high speed while panicing about the thought of dying he looked around.Swordsmaster was nowhere in sight.He was now worrying that the guy had somehow gotten trapped inside but those worries were put aside by a local cop and what he said to him."Hey if you're looking for your friend he went off in the direction of that bank robbery."The officer informed him.It sure seemed like something Darren would do.Now knowing about this other crazy incident that was occuring he ran off towards it.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum