The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Formation. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Formation. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Formation. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Formation. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Formation.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Formation. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Formation.

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 8:12 pm

Being so massive, Essa simply laughed a bit as some of the gang members seemed to be a bit uncertain of going against her. "C'mon, lovies, I don't bite." Whipping around and lashing out pointedly, one long leg bashed right into the poor man's head. The force and power her long limb had upon the man wasn't too surprising considering Essa's massive physique--Therefore, the man was knocked unconscious. Seeing the two other little groupies running towards her, she snickered coyly, "Oh, and that's me WITHOUT my powers. Come at me, bro."

The two thugs, in fact, decided to go at her. No problem. With her stamina, the silver vixen slid rythmically through one of the man's legs, kicked up right into his croth, and then reached up with her free leg to wrap his head in a head lock. Her powerful thighs seemingly began to choke him to death and right before he passed uot, she released him. As he fell to the ground unconscious, Essa acceled forward on her hands and knees to barrel into the last of her little 'group' like a wild animal. As he staggered backwards, Essa's in-motion hands reached forward to grab the man by the neck. Seeing a few pieces of scrap metal simply dangling in water puddles, she reached over with a leg, dragged it close and pulled it into her grasp. Lighting her free hand on fire, she held the man steadily against the wall of the alley. With her other hand, she melted the metal. Once down to an almost liquid form, she slammed that hand against the mans neck--Burning him, but not too severely. With that, she sat back and watch the metal dry against the wall--trapping him there.

ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 21st 2012, 1:02 am

~*Cassiopeia*~

After working her shift at the libarary, Cassandra went out to go to Starbucks, get a coffee, and then go back home to rest and read. What else was there to do in her seemingly dull life. The 24 year old petite woman was currently dressed in some nice looking skinny jeans, black boots, and a sweater over her t-shirt. Her soft bronze ringlet curls simply waved in the brisk air. There were sounds of fighting--A sound she was all too familar with, but the sound wa so distant to her in the same sense. Her inner feline tingled in anticipation . . . Battle was imbedded into her skin. Simply curious, she peeked into the alley and saw the odd group of people fighting seemingly scraggly men.

She did nothing but watch through those sharp metallic silver eyes . . . Until one of the thugs stormed towards her, jolting her into battle mode. A low growl rumbled in her throat and she could feel her vision range changing--Becoming more precise.

Spiritai, protėviai, man padėti, nukreipti mane į savo tikrąją formą.

The chanting in her head grew more powerful as she chanted along with them, giving her guidance and concentration to change. And within 5 seconds, she'd grown to a massive 7 feet tall and had her claws out and ready for battle.

The men seemed skeptical and unsure of this massive snow leopard/human that had seemingly sprouted from a pretty little woman. But, she was far from 'sweet and innocent' in this form. Lunging forward, she sprang on them with the speed of a jungle cat, ripping and tearing their clothes brutally. As they struggled in her claws, she let out an animalistic snarl and dug her long claws straight into their flesh.

"Aš ne žudyti savo tipą - Jūsų kraujas yra daug apdovanoti . . . " {"I do not kill your type--Your blood is plenty reward."}

Leaving the scared, bleeding, and half-dead men there, she turned to face the other super humans.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet February 21st 2012, 1:28 pm

Gaunlet felt a sharp recoil against his right gauntlet, it wasn't of his own doing however. He quickly righted his arm and faced it up and to the left where it came from. He had known pretty clearly that a bullet had just bounced off of his wrist and he wasn't quite happy about the scratch it had made in the chrome paint.
Instinctually he ducked into a fighting position and aimed towards the thug on the roof with the gun, he blasted a short beam in the direction of the stupid gunman who immedietly went flying out of sight backwards onto the roof.

Gauntlet used the time to take the high ground on this thug and did a leap on to the opposite building. It was only a three story building but that was one story taller than the roof he had been shot at from. Of course he wasn't exactly the highest jumper in the world.

He quickly unlatched the 1 foot metal rod from his hip that extended to six feet as he leaped. The six foot rod he broke into two glowing 3 foot rods that he stuck into the building. Alternating his left and right rods he climbed to the top of the three story building looking down on the recovering thug and his buddy gauntlet haden't seen previously. Taking his opportunity he hung from one of the rods, using his other hand to blast the thug he had hit the first time, knocking him seemingly unconcious.

Three bullets impacted the brick wall of the buidling he hung from and he immediatly blasted the second gunman so far backwards that he skidded and almost fell of the other side of the roof he was standing on. Satisfied, Gauntlet swung himself up onto the roof and took his turn to look down at his fellow superhumans, all of whom had made quick work of the thugs on the lower level.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Formation. - Page 2 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew February 21st 2012, 2:13 pm

Phoenix watched in satisfaction as the heros were cleaning through the gang members like nothing. He looked over at Gauntlet and flashed a smile, almost as if saying I told you so. Then Phoenix looked at the group in front of him. He was happy to see total strangers rise to occasion and take the fight with him. Phoenix threw a ball for fire like a baseball pitch at one of the men holding a shotgun about to pump Cassandra full of lead. He then turned to his left to see two men running at him with a sledge hammer, and a tire iron.
"So its like that huh?" Phoenix said as he jumped back and blocked the tire iron with a kick to the mans hand. Next, he rolled out of the way of the hammer, and blasted the guy holding it in the chest with high temperature flames. With a sigh of relief Phoenix stood up, and looked at the scene around him. He yelled up to Gauntlet "how many more do you see?" and then looked back at the team to see how they were doing.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. February 21st 2012, 8:33 pm

A.I. glanced around, looking for any more thugs to fight. There were a few stragglers trying to get away, but the others were all being dealt with by the heroes. After the last one went down, A.I. looked to the man that he had saved from the bullets at the beginning of the fight. "You are an impressive ally, my friend." he said to him, then looked to the others. "You are all very powerful. That fight was quite enjoyable." He looked over each one of them and nodded. They were powerful indeed. He would not regret this meeting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Formation. - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 21st 2012, 10:28 pm

Forcewave watched as the gangsters started running away out of fear and terror.The heroes were trouncing them so it made more sense to run then continue to fight.Forcewave was glad that none of them had been hurt or injured or even worse dead.ow that the fighting was over those that had come together as allies in this battle were now looking at each other considering one another deeply.Forcewave wondered what each of them were thinking.This was the first time where he had met other heroes and a moment of calm had been present.He was quite relieved to be part of this moment to be honest.He decided to try and say something to the others but he couldn't think of what to say so he decided to just ask them"So are all you guys alright?"He felt embarrassed about having asked them that.It was clear to him that each of them was alright.It was just in his nature to make sure that they were ok.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 21st 2012, 10:39 pm

Jason watched as the thugs he was fighting began running away from him, "Huh, guess they don't like people that are on fire.", Jason said calmly as he is still on fire. Jason lay on the ground and roll around to put the fire out and took out a ski mask and put it on to hide his identity. "Huh, do you guys fight as a team often?", Jason calmly joked as he got up. "Yeah I'm fine.", Jason said blankly. "So anyway, nice to meet you guys, I'm Retaliate.", Jason said as he greet the meta-humans, but also remember some familiar faces, "Oh, what's up Pheonix?", Jason greeted Pheonix as he turned to Forcewave, "And how's it going, no name?", Jason said jokingly.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 11:38 pm

*Essmerelda*

As she recoiled to her normal position and calmed down, Essmerelda turned around to see the 'team' grouping together. Saunteirng over to them with a little huff, she wiped some blood off of her flat stomach that was decorated perfectly--athletically with 3 rows of abdominals. But upon seeing an even MORE massive form beside her, Essa jumped slighty. "Holy SHIT, a massive pussy cat!!" She exclaimed obnoxiously, leaping back and lighting both hands defensively with blue flames. "That shit aint right!!!!" She complained, actually reaching forward to POKE the massive she-cat. "Oh, hell to the no." And with that, Essa hauled ass to the other men. "You guys see that thing too, right? I'm NOT going MORE batshit insane and am seeing this massive cat thing?!"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The Formation. - Page 2 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 21st 2012, 11:46 pm

~*Cassiopeia*~

As the fight ended, one figure seemed to back up and was about to leave rather than stay and chat. Cassandra was still, infact, in her feline/human form. An odd and intimidating site and she knew it well. But, as the heroes began to talk, converse, and act like 'friends', Cass paused before she left and turned back around. Her bushy, long tail swished camlly as she listened in to the heroes's conversation. But her peace and eavesdropping was interupted as a quite tall woman tapped her and was talking. Since Cass was in her mindset and focussed on her language, it took her a moment to understand them . . . She frowned a bit--this 'Essmerelda' woman had a horrible slang and Cass could hardly understand her.

"Butchering woman of this fine language, are you . . .?" She questioned. To further freak out the group of humans even more, Princess Cassiopeia shifted right in front of them. She changed from a massive 7 foot she-cat into a beautiful, but only 5 foot tall woman.

Pushing her curls behind her ears, Cassandra looked at the group curiously, but kept her distance. "I am Cassiopeia, call me Cassandra. Pleasure fighting alongside all of you." She nodded, taking a few cautious steps towards the men. But, she was careful to ignore Essa's 'I'm probably drunk as hell' confused face.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet February 22nd 2012, 1:37 pm

Gauntlet smiled, satisfied at the thugs in the street finnally running for cover. No point in chasing them down, they wouldn't be messing with anybody any time soon.
He slid down from the 3 story building on to the ground level with the rest of the supers. The street was clear now minus the few thugs that lay injured on the ground.

"That'll teach em" He said with a smile, looking at his new found allys with a strange sense of beloinging amongst his friends.

There were only two on the roof Phoenix, I think we got em' all. We should probably find a good place to stop, the cops'll take care of these guys from here.

The Formation. - Page 2 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural February 22nd 2012, 3:14 pm

'Don't bother. I already have the police on the way,' was heard from above as the voice of navy and gray clad individual rang out, echoing slightly in the enclosed space of the alley.

When the heroes decided to look up, they would see a blond massked hero sitting on the ledge of the other building about 5 stories off the ground. He waited then for all eyes to be on him and then clapped his hands a few times before continuing on.

'Comendable efforts guys. i give the whole performance a 7 out of 10. I deducted some points obviously. One for letting the bad guiys get away, who..." as he spoke Plural cocked his head to the side a little as if thinking on something before moving forward "I just apprehended about 2 blocks away. You're welcome for that. The next point was because none of you managed to notice me sitting here the whole time. Neither here nor there in the end i suppose though an oversight all the same. And the last point was because it was all alittle too impromptu. Your teamwork skills, in other words, could do with some work."

As he finished speaking he pushed himself off the ledge and dropped the 50 feet to the ground, rolling as he made impact in a basic motion for any traceur. His flowing motion absorbed the impact of the ffall as did the force field around him that shimmered slightly with a pale electric blue light as he poped up to his feet out of the somersault.

"But like I said. 7 out of 10. that's 70%. Most people still consider that a passing grade so I'll let it slide," the blond spoke as he walked a little closer to the others. He made a mental note that he recognized two of them...and that he really liked that most superhero guys wore tights that looked like they were affixed to their taut flesh. At least it gave him something to look at during these social meetings.

He smiled as the Smart box began profiling and putting together files on each assembled member of the group, adding to the data on Retaliate and Forcewave. He allowed the look to put up the front that he was being pleasant rather than his true feelings. made him seem more personable and that was a necessity in the heroing business.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew February 22nd 2012, 5:58 pm

Phoenix put his sword on his back and looked up at the blonde guy giving out rating.
"I'm sorry to disappoint Simon, but this isn't american idol. As far as i'm concerned, we stopped the threat, and now the area is safe." He said with a grin to let him know that he was only joking.

"Now down to business, here you go Gauntlet." he said handing him dog tags with the Talon sign on the back, "welcome to the Talons my friend." He looked to face the crowd of heros in front of him. "I had a hunch more people might hear of this meeting, you're work here today showed me your ready when duty calls." He held up a hand full of dog tags, "These also serve as a communicator, just plus in some head phones or a bluetooth."

"Look guys, I've never done this before, but I've been wanting to get a team together since i got my powers" he said with fire in his eyes, "but I will protect this city, this planet, with my life. It would be my honor, and privilege to be your leader. So who wants to be a Talon?" Phoenix said with passion in his voice.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. February 22nd 2012, 7:42 pm

A.I. was the first to step forward to take Phoenix's offer. He knew this man was a strong leader and a good ally to have. If the others joined, they would be a force to be reckoned with. "I'm in." he said, and took a communicator. He could easily program the frequency into his mind, but he would do that later. This was no time for tinkering. "For those who were not present for my introduction, I am A.I., an android from the far future. I am trapped in the past but have decided to stay and protect the people of this world. I am the last of my kind. And now? I am a Talon."

The Formation. - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 22nd 2012, 9:50 pm

"It goes well knowing nobody was hurt and I'm no longer nameless just so you know."He informed Retaliate with a completely expressionless face.Not that it mattered since it was covered.As soon as he was finished talking the very large woman started ranting about the feline woman.Suddenly she changed into a normal person.Forcewave was just thinking things over when a voice came from above.The person whom which it came from was critiquing their efforts against the numerous gangsters."Whatever.I only intervened to try and make sure nobody got killed, and since nobody did I will go ahead and give myself a ten out of ten."He paused for a second or two before saying"Thanks for rounding those guys up for the police."
John listened closely as Phoenix started talking about them forming a team.Forcewave didn't know what to make of what he was suggesting.The idea of being part of team was something he had never thought of before.The idea of having backup sounded promising though he was worried about having to expose his identity.He quickly decided on what to do.
He walked forward and grabbed one of the communicators as he told Phoenix"Just so you know this is all you'll know me as.You can call me Forcewave."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 22nd 2012, 10:28 pm

Jason looked up and listened to Plural as he talk about the meta-humans effort with the thugs, "No one likes a critique you know.", Jason said to Plural as he jumped down to the ground. After that, Pheonix began to talk about forming a team and holds out of Communication Dog Tags. He watched as AI and Forcewave agreed to join. "Heh, finally you got yourself a name.", Jason said as he reached out and take one of the Dog Tags, "I'm Retaliate, when the bad guys bites the innocent, I tend to bite back harder.", Jason said to the the group as he also agreeds to join.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 10:57 pm

*Essmerelda*

Raising an eyebrow, the massive woman almost bitterly took one of the tags and eyed it with a look of curiousty and skepticness. She leaned casually against the alley's brick walls, letting her elongated body 'air out' after the fight. But upon hearing what 'Retaliate' said, she arched both eyebrows. "Well, hello happy Sir-Dorks-Alot. I'm the Silver Hellfire. And if you piss me off--I don't care if you're 'innocent' or a 'bad guy'--, I tend to skin you alive and or kill you. Your choice. Nice to meet you all." She muttered, casting a little sneering glance at Jason as she flipped her long bleached braid over her shoulder.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The Formation. - Page 2 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top