The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_voting_barThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The SHRPG Sims.

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 Empty Re: The SHRPG Sims.

Post by Guest June 24th 2011, 2:46 pm

Fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 6:40 pm

Day 14.

It is a Wednesday.

I made Gado.

The day begins, and Cosmos goes down to make food. Then Jejune and Nightkill automatically wake up, as well as the other characters, who go out into the living room to celebrate our birthdays.

Yay, we have ascended to Young Adult. Since Asians always have As, we can decide our next trait. I give Jejune Virtuoso, and Nightkill is given Computer Whiz.

Bliss and Rinn leave for work.

Donald Callahan, Stephen Fry, and for some incomprehensible reason, Jesus Christ appear. I might be crossing a line making Jesus one of my Sims, but I needed the lulz. I also achieved a lot of lulz by seeing Donald Callahan, a Catholic priest, and Jesus Christ casually chatting with each other. I think these guys are here to wish Nightkill and Jejune a happy birthday, but I'm not totally sure.

Arthur Dent appears, and he and Cosmos make food for everyone. Rinn and Bliss return.

Donald Callahan leaves after Rinn makes a sex joke to him, and then Wally appears. Of course Wally appears when a sex joke is told. Rinn flirts with Jejune, since she's legal now. Bliss yells at him, and he stops. Wally and Nightkill chat, and then Wally watches TV. Danny shows up, along with a guy called Chris, one of the Sims who naturally appears.

He offers to take Bliss out, and she accepts. They leave, and then I focus on Cosmos. He's crying because Rinn just told him he doesn't love him, and is now writing. Probably channeling that sadness into his stories.

Eventually, everyone leaves, except for Jesus and Wally. Rinn and Jesus hug, and then Jesus leaves. Wally falls asleep on the couch, but Rinn yells at him, and he also leaves.

I check in on Bliss and Danny, who are now throughly drunk. They make out. Then Bliss snaps to her senses, and beats up Danny, who goes back to his home. Bliss heads for her home too.

One of Bliss' coworkers, William De Worde invites her to a party the next day. She accepts. Rinn heads for bed, and Jejune and Nightkill follow. Bliss stops to verbally abuse Cosmos a bit.

I go to the bathroom, and when I return I see Cosmos sitting alone in a chair in a dark room, shivering and crying. He goes to sleep on the couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 25th 2011, 6:51 pm

God damn it.

RinneSim, get your act together.

BlissSim, I am disappoint.

JesusSim, lol.

Everyone else, I don't care.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 25th 2011, 6:52 pm

Rinn-cop is best cop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 25th 2011, 6:53 pm

WallySim, awesome as always Very Happy
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler July 26th 2011, 1:14 am

Persistance has paid off as I have now made out with Bliss. She will one day be mine, one day. And I hope Jesus and Wally get together since that would be funny as hell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 9 TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2011, 5:41 pm

I just wish to confirm that this Sims will be better than Atilla's, even if he has screenshots and I don't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 3rd 2011, 9:32 pm

lol Zaboo wishes Razz
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2011, 10:07 pm

Day 15.

It is a Thursday. It is a Day in the Limelight...for Danny Graham. He's been doing some actual crap, and has ascended up in the careers freakishly fast. He's already a TV actor, and making good money. He lives with Wally and Jesus Christ. OK, he didn't live with Jesus before, but I had Jesus move in just now.

Wally wakes up and goes to school, Jesus making some pancakes. Danny wakes up later, chats with Jesus, and eats. Then I have him head off to City Hall to get his name changed to Frost Reaper.

Frost meets Ember Fangs outside the hall. They chat with each other. Ember is currently unemployed. Then she goes off, and Frost decides to skip work. He follows Ember, and they go to the bookstore. A few hours later, they come out, and they go to a bar.

They meet Valk and Donald Callahan. I note that Father Callahan shouldn't be at a bar, but don't really care much. Wally comes home from school. Jesus helps him with homework.

Frost goes up on stage at the bar and plays guitar. I turn on 'Don't Fear the Reaper' on my IPod at this time. Rinn Gato appears in the bar, and he and Ember have a few beers.

Frost stops playing, and heads over to Bliss' house. He runs into Nightkill. They chat amiably, and Bliss comes out of the house, heading wherever. Frost tries to put the moves on her, and gets his ass kicked for his trouble. Nightkill seems amused.

Frost comes in, and sees Cosmos, dirty, tired, and crying again. Frost laughs, and leaves. Frost heads for a party at the bar, a hotspot now. Even Jesus leaves Wally at home alone and comes along.

Frost and Jesus chat again, before Frost chats with a few strangers. I check in on Wally, who's at the park making out with Jejune's ex-boyfriend Daiki.

Interesting.

Back at the bar, Jesus plays the violin while two other guys play too. Frost watches, and tries to flirt with Bliss, who ignores him. In the background, Rinn tries to flirt with Valk, who kicks his ass.

Rinn-cop is best cop, but even he can't stand up to Valk.

Frost heads home. Jesus follows half an hour later, and they see Wally watching TV. They start heading for bed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top