The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Sims 3 Trilogy I_vote_lcapThe Sims 3 Trilogy I_voting_barThe Sims 3 Trilogy I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Sims 3 Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Trilogy Empty The Sims 3 Trilogy

Post by Ace October 22nd 2011, 1:30 am

The third installment in the SHRPG Sims franchise.

Ok so I just bought the sims recently and was thinking about doing a game with you guys, so I was going around in the C-box asking people if I could use them in my game. Nightkill then suggested that I should set up a thread so here I am.

So if you want to be in the game just post your traits (can also be found here http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Traits (keep in mind I only have the base game and World Adventures)) then any specific things like your appearance, what house you want to be in and your job.

Ok So the households are

Household 1 (The Girls)
Misses Blisses, June Nightshade and Mocking Bird

Household 2 (The Three Amigos)
Bones Cosmos, Archer Roland and Rinne Gato

Household 3 (Worlds most awkward)
Sean Collin, Nightkill Indian, Jesus Christ and Ace Astren

Sims 3 save file (World Adventures is used, but if you dont have it it will be replaced by placeholders)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32663046/SHRPGSimsAce.zip

Last edited by Ace on January 22nd 2012, 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the save)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Trilogy Empty Re: The Sims 3 Trilogy

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 1:36 am

Bookworm
Athletic
Genius
Neurotic

I'm a teen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace October 22nd 2011, 10:26 pm

Spoiler:
Just A Screenshot of the house i was using to test if bigger houses were better

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 10:31 pm

It seems good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 23rd 2011, 12:01 am

Athletic
Brave
Childish
Daredevil
I am a teen
medium sized Dirty Blonde hair
brown eyes
'swimmer/sprinter's body'

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 20th 2012, 2:13 am

(Due to my computer being a dick and putting the screenshots somewhere where i cant find it this post wont have screenshots unless i find them)

Day 0-Floating in the cosmos above the town
Ok so i started a New World, all brand new. I put in a couple of houses and added more rooms to fit the needs of each household, I added another bedroom in Blisses, Mock and Juney's House, added two new bedrooms in Rinne, Bones and Archers House and extended the second bedroom in NK, Sean, Jesus and Ace's house. Now everything was ready, i placed everyone in their households and began.

Day 1-Sunday
So i started off in The Girl's house and immediately get a wish request, "Misses would like to join the Medical Career". I might note here that when i play Sims Legit i get everyone a job first, otherwise money goes away really quickly and people get hungry and die. So i send misses to join the Medical career while June and Mock talk, not really interesting so i switch over to The Three Amigos' Household and get wish messages, Archer wants to go to the Music Career while Bones and Rinne want to go to the science career, i grant their wishes and move on to the Worlds Most Awkward Household. Surprisingly Jesus doesn't have a wish to work anywhere so i send him to work in politics. Ace goes to the park and plays chess with some random chick in the park and i send sean and Nk to one of the parks that are scattered around the maps. I switch back to the Girls and Bliss is talking to Bebe Hart, a character thats always on the map that i'm playing on, June is at home reading a book and Mock is at the park playing Chess with Ace, I thought nothing of it at the time. I got bored watching them play so i switched to the Amigos. Archer was staring at a wall and Bones was staring at what i think was a birdcage, they turned around and started Making out so i switched to Rinne who was having three-way conversation with some little kids, i wasn't sure which one to watch so i kept interchanging. Rinne eventually stopped talking to the kids and went to visit June, who was eating by this time Bliss came home while they were talking and joined in the conversation. Archer eventually stopped making out with Bones and made Dinner, it was getting dark and i switched to Nk, Sean, Jesus and Ace's household. Nk and Sean were home talking to each other, Jesus was home, chatting up his boss. but Ace wasn't home, as soon as i thought this Ace came home, i switched to him and something struck me, he had the first romance moodlet, i instinctively checked his relationships, and saw "Mocking Bird- Girlfriend" i might also mention the song I Just Had Sex was playing, thanks itunes. So after seeing this i watched Sean, Nk and Ace go to their bedroom in one long well timed line.I switched over to The Girls, Juney and Mock were in bed and Blisses was still up talking to Rinne. Switching over again Bones and Archer were in bed and Rinne arrived home and went to bed.It was an eventful first day .

Day 1.5
I built a new community lot thing called The C Box, Il post a picture of it in here when i find it.

Day 2 Monday
Jesus is still chatting up his boss at 3am, He went to bed and 3 hours later NK woke up and started making waffles. Ace and Sean woke up and started reading, They left for school and Jesus left for work I sped through the school hours and Ace, Sean and NK all went to the diner, I switched and June and Mock were at Home talking i sped through to about 9 and sent everyone to the c box, everyone left after an hour. It was not an eventful day, i may need to make these ones more interesting

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 20th 2012, 7:02 pm

Ace and Bird are bf/gf already?

Yah juldi hoo a tha.

English: That was fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird January 20th 2012, 7:08 pm

I did what exactly?

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 22nd 2012, 7:40 am

Mock, its simple, I have no idea, But AceSim and MockSim are BF/GF.
Also i added the save for download, Its as of Day 2

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2012, 11:49 pm

So, anything else happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 30th 2012, 11:51 pm

Haven't played it since, i should play it though

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2012, 12:01 am

Ace wrote:Haven't played it since, i should play it though
I at least finished a week with my Sims. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo February 22nd 2012, 5:40 pm

I want to do this. Naturally, I am in WORLD'S MOST AWKWARD. And I am a Young Adult (fuck school!)
The way i look is my profile pic- strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs, curvy.

Flirty
Good Sense Of humor
Artistic
Great kisser
Virtuoso

That will be all? XD

The Sims 3 Trilogy Breathesigfinished

ECHO'S SONG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QvpO4ttqY&feature=related
Echo
Echo
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 389
Job : Farm hand
Humor : Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon...
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top