The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_voting_barThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_voting_barThe SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The SHRPG Sims.

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 Empty Re: The SHRPG Sims.

Post by Guest June 7th 2011, 12:51 am

Day 10

It's a Saturday. Cosmos wakes up at eight. He starts on breakfast, knowing how the drill goes. I have my playlist playing in the background. So Cosmos is badassly making waffles while my speakers are blaring out "Paradise Lost" by Hollywood Undead.

Weird.

So after Cosmos, Rinn wakes up. He eats the waffles Cosmos prepared. He and Cosmos chat. Then Cosmos flirts with Rinn. He's rejected, and cries. Rinn looks disturbed and goes to his girlfriend's. Bliss wakes up next. Eats waffles. She works on her writing skills by typing up a novel. Cosmos heads back to sleep as Nightkill is waking up. He eats the waffles and then Jejune appears. They chat and then flirt somewhat. Jejune heads to the bookstore. Nightkill eagerly comes with. Suspicious. "I Need a Doctor" is playing in the background.

I check in on Rinn. He's at his girlfriend's. They're arguing about something. Apparently his girlfriend made a negative comment about Cosmos. Hmm...why is Rinn getting so defensive about Cosmos? So they get into an actual fight, and Rinn wins. His girlfriend is reduced to tears, and then he comforts her and they have sex.

Will you believe "I Love the Way You Lie" was playing? I laughed.

So I check in on Jejune and Nightkill. Perhaps I'm getting some action. Well, Nightkill and Jejune are joking around and Ace is there too, and Wally turns the corner. They chat, then Nightkill flirts with Jejune.

Wally loses it. He starts yelling at Nightkill and Jejune, and storms off angrily. Jejune and Nightkill get a negative moodlet, and head home, the mood broken. Ace hangs for a bit, then goes wherever.

Gee, thanks, drunk homosexual. "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" was playing. (I have a weird playlist. Deal.)

I check in on Cosmos, who's currently watching TV. I check in on Bliss, who's just finished watching a movie. Danny appears, and they just chat. Then Dan tries to kiss her, and Bliss backs away. Then she gets in a taxi and goes home. "Take a Minute" by K'naan is playing.

I check in on Rinn, who's drinking in a bar. He leaves after a bit, intoxicated. "Savior" by Rise Against is playing.

Everyone goes home, and starts eating dinner. Then they go to sleep. The final song of the day is chosen to be "Airplanes Pt. 2" by B.o.B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 7th 2011, 9:05 am

First time I'm mentioned and I watch June and nightkill fiirt, then Wally loses it and I hang out awkwardly.
Huh art imitates life

Also love the playlist

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 7th 2011, 10:25 am

:wally: For all your cock blocking needs Very Happy
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 7th 2011, 4:18 pm

Playlist is awesome :3 Where am I though!??! Hmmm?? Tsk tsk! xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 7th 2011, 7:17 pm

Did you request a Sim, Ember? I think I forgot to make you if you did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 8th 2011, 4:15 am

Where do you request them? o_O

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2011, 6:57 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 1:35 am

Day 11

It's a Sunday. People wake. People eat. Bliss finishes her novel, and now I reveal what it's called.
HBIC Adventures: Book 1- Killing Coffinhunter.

I thought you'd enjoy that title.

So then Rinn and Cosmos chat. Rinn insults Cosmos, who bursts into tears yet again. Then everyone starts taking a bath. Skipped these boring parts. So now at afternoon Rinn and Bliss leave for downtown. Cosmos then does something amazing, something he's never done before.

He leaves the house. He goes downtown. He sits down at a bar, and orders a few drinks. I watch with interest. Cosmos then buys everyone a round of drinks, and everyone loves him. This feels disturbing, but I let him have his moment. Then I check in on Bliss.

And it turns out that Mercutio thinks she's hawt. Mercutio tries to flirt with her, but Bliss rejects him. So they talk about the weather. I check in on Rinn.

He's playing chess with Bubba in the park. This is boring. I check in on me. Nightkill's currently flirting with Jejune and she's flirting back. It seems to be stuck like this, neither person going further.

Really, I want to punch the two idiots and have them make out already. But nooo, I have to let things unfold as they would. Sad

I fast-forward. Then I stop, because Danny and Kumar arrive and start flirting with Bliss as well. Then they pull out instruments and play. Bliss ignores them, and goes to a restaurant. But they keep playing and a crowd gathers, appreciating the music.

I check on Cosmos. Then I nearly have a heart attack. He's over at some girl's house, having sex with her. I check. It's Rinn's current girlfriend.

Crap.

Cosmos goes home, and Rinn does as well. Bliss starts heading home. Rinn enters first, and sees Jejune and NK kissing. He yells at them to break it up, and lectures Jejune. Or gives her tips. I don't know what.

Night begins to fall, and people start to sleep. Then I look at what just happened and say "Status Quo? You just got fucked."

:nightkill:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 10th 2011, 1:45 am

lol Cosmos Sim thinks Rinne Sim cares about that woman.

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos June 10th 2011, 1:48 am

Holy crap. Shocked

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 10th 2011, 9:13 am

Rinne doesn't care about anyone.
Even himself

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler June 10th 2011, 9:33 am

I started another random band. I'm growing bored with myself.

The SHRPG Sims. - Page 7 TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 7:00 pm

I can't help what your Sim does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 7:43 pm

Dr Cosmos wrote:Holy crap. Shocked
Sums it up well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 10th 2011, 7:46 pm

Poor Cosmos Razz
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 3:59 pm

Day 12

It is a Monday.

Before anyone wakes up, I quickly make BlackOut, Nocte and Dark Fang and throw them in an apartment in downtown. Then I begin the game. Cosmos, as always, awakens first, and makes breakfast. Everyone goes through the morning routine as my playlist plays "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." You know, eating, abusing Cosmos, bathing, heading off to work/school. Bliss gets a promotion in her job.

Cosmos goes off to his/Rinn's girlfriend's house when everyone leaves. Sarah happily greets him. They chat for a while, and I get bored. So I fast-forward. Now they're having sex.

I'll never get used to that. Then Rinn comes in...

He promptly yells at both Sarah and Cosmos. Cosmos cries. Sarah tries to apologize, and gets slapped. Cosmos tries to apologize, and gets slapped. Then Rinn leaves, pissed off. Cosmos goes home, crying.

I check in on me. I brought friends home, as did Jejune. Now we are chatting with Ace and Luna Lovegood. Cosmos enters, still upset. He writes a bit more.

I check in on Bliss. She's actually at home, just napping on the couch. I check in on Rinn, who's drinking at a bar. Nightkill then wants to buy a guitar. As a player of the drums IRL, I am offended by this, say 'screw that', and buy him a drum set. He starts to play.

I get bored and fast-forward. Luna and Ace leave. Rinn arrives, Cosmos makes dinner, everyone eats, etc. Then everyone goes to sleep.

It was a boring day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top