The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_vote_lcapAllen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_voting_barAllen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_vote_lcapAllen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_voting_barAllen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) Empty Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done)

Post by Alpha May 6th 2011, 9:04 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:none
Title: none
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Race:Caucasian
Hair:black
Eyes:blue
Height:5'11
Weight:140

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed:none

Personality:Manipulative. is not afraid to use anything to further his/her own goals. Takes pride in own power. Has a slight arrogant streak, but not without reason. Considering the title he used to flaunt. Now though using a more humble persona. Seeing himself as not important. Downplaying all his strengths. Making up false weaknesses to lull his enemies into a false sense of superiority. Though the personality of Elena still exist.

History:Born the child of a religous family. She grew up as the average girl. Though she was born with hair like fire. So her father bothered her mother about it. Since neither had red hair in their history. Though it came from an obscure Celtic heritage. Which may also explain her immense power.
At the age of ten her friend introduced her to the world of magic. Rituals and spellcraft. Which she took to like a moth to light. Taking all the knowledge she could of it. No scroll was safe from her mind. It was sort of an obsession for her. Which lasted for five years. Till her parents found out.

Enraged the disowned Elena. Causing her great grief. In turn she killed her family in a rage. Running away ashamed of what she had done. Leaving on a long journey to New York. Which was ways away from Louisiana. Though how long the trip lasted. She was not prepared for.

After two years of wandering she made it. To New York City. Now a fully matured woman of eighteen years. Since her birthday had passed the day before she entered the city. She wanted to make her mark on the world. Which didn't seem to work. Due to the lack of employment. Till she found a job at an antique shop. Which lasted for about a year. Till she made a mistake and was fired. Leading to a drunken mistake with a man named Brock O'day. the day after that regretable mistake she met the love of her life. Michael Allen Collin. Which of course she had a sober non mistake with. Leading tot hem dating and eventually getting married.

Though not too long into the relationship she found out she was pregnant. Which Michale assumed was his child. Though Elena wasn't sure about it. yet to Michael she nodded and smiled. Saying it had to be his child. At nine months a baby boy was born. His name was Sean Michael Collin. In secret Elena had a DNA test to find out if the baby was her fiances. Disheartened to find out it wasn't. Though any attempts to contact Brock O'day were in vain.
So she decided on letting Michael believe Sean was his son. Letting Sean believe Michael was his father. Not having the heart to say the truth. So the lie went on to the point even she began to belive it. So a happy life went on. Till the day tragedy struck.

On july 20th, 2026 she was murdered. in a petty robbery. Shot between the eyes like some kind of dog. As she drifted down into the void of death. Relaxing till she was pulled back.
Bemused to see a foolish necromancer had seeked to control her. She killed him and took off. Seeking to find her beloved son. Not knowing till a week afterwards that two years had passed. First she met the strange man Nightkill. While helping save a boys life. He offered her to join S.C.A>R. Which she accepted as long with information. That lead her to Pain. Having a short interesting conversation with him. Mentioning Nightkill and S.C.A.R to him. It wasn't much but it was a start. So satisfied she went on with her buisness. Till she recieved a call.

It vwas Nightkill telling her a meeting was going to take place at a certain location. Which she looked out for. An abandoned church in New York. Where the four key members of S.C.A.R met. The mysterious Victor Vincent. The curiously strange Chaos. Mysterious man Nightkill and of course Elena. From that spot the group reformed. Chaos as the figure head. Victor Vincent and Nightkill as co-leaders. Elena though not too fond of it was made colonel. It did have a ring to it though.

Not long after that she began recruitment. Starting with dr. Everyone. then a large recruitment with Victor Vincent. Which turned out to be fruitful. Also she had a brief encounter with her son and a young man named Frost. Even though she didn't show it. Elena was deeply happy to see Sean. Even going as far as to heal Frost.

Not long after that she realized a horrible truth. Her body was beggining to decay. The perfect immortal body was breaking down. So she searched for a spell that could fix this. Though body theft seemed the only way. SO she hunted down a man named Ethan Michaels, and abducted him.

Then she went on a suicide misson. Provoking the hero Frost. By killing his best friend. In a rage he killed her. Completely destroying her body. Though in the last seconds the ritual was activated. As her soul left her body. Entering the new male one. Thus Allen Marien was born.

Powers: Has the power to project the energy of his body in powerful streams. Such as pin point beams of energy from the fingers, or a large blast from both palms. Only one bit of her magic powers remain. The ability to perform rituals. With preperation.Also has the gift of flight from an unknown ancestor.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:2
SPD:3
END:2
INT:3
EP:6
FS:4

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
The pain was cold. Cold like liquid ice. Yet she fought through it. As the world went dark. Her body futilly moved. Against her will it moved. She had prepared for this moment. Yet when it came she couldn't stave away the fear of death. Even having already died she was scared. It was a primal fear. As her body was reduced to ice one thought came across her mind. "I'll make you pay child." Even though this was her plan it still hurt. Now this time she would kill all of his friends. Loved ones. Anyone he ever cared for. For looking down upon the greatest witch when he got the smallest little advantage. Frost still had yet to learn true despair.

It was black for a while. Till she felt a weight. As if being pulled down. Feeling herself gaining limbs. As her eyes shot open. To a dark room.The sound of dripping water in the distance. Body drenched in sweat. As she took a deep breath. Though it sounded different. It was the sound of a man's voice. Elena looked up to see Huntress holding a mirror. Placing it in front of her face. As she gasped. It had worked! She was well..... she was a he. A devious smirk came across his face. It was all too perfect. Now people assumed her dead. She had this gorgeous body. Though if his powers remained was a different story all together Though this man had interesting powers as it is. As long as he could do base rituals it was fine. "Huntress help me up." He said in the new voice. As Huntress complied. It was time to enact her real plan. The world was not even prepared for.

Last edited by Elena Marie on May 7th 2011, 11:37 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done) Empty Re: Allen Marien(Elena Marie) (done)

Post by Alpha May 7th 2011, 10:18 am

it's done and ready for review Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine May 7th 2011, 1:20 pm

Everything is solid, I like the way the history is full and includes all events leading up to the body snatching.

(:

I suppose you can have my approval as well as Captain Falcon's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top