The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Elena Marie I_vote_lcapElena Marie I_voting_barElena Marie I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elena Marie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elena Marie Empty Elena Marie

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 5:04 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:none
Title: none
Alignment:neutral
Race:undead
Hair:Long flowing auburn
Eyes:Light green
Height:5:10
Weight:132

Costume Description/Image: She doesnt wear any type of "costume" in particular.Only Her clothes she usually wears.

Personality:She is a sweet kind and caring person.Motherly to anyone younger than her.Though when serious she will show noone.Not even her own family mercy.

History:She was born in a small town in Louisiana.Raised by a very riligious family.From a young age she had a great interest in magic of all kinds.All that existed in this world.Devoting all the time she had in its study and practice.Till her parents found out about it.In a rage she left not looking back.Choosing to settle in the city of New York City.With a man she had met and fell in love with.They were married and had a child that she chose to name Sean after a childhood friend of hers.When her child manifested a talent she was overjoyed by.Even though his talent in magic was a completely lacking.Still she decided to train him in the skill he had.Till the day that she was killed in a petty robbery.A year later she was resurrected by a necromancer who had heard of her power and planned to use her for his own gain.Annoyed at her resurrection she killed her reviver and set off unsure of what to do.

powers: She is very skilled in the arts of magic.Capable of performing almost any spell with time and preperation.Including launching flames from her hand,creating a powerful sheild, augmenting her own strength and more.Even healing her self of near fatal wounds if she has some time to do so.Also some spells she can perform quickly due to magically imbued symbols she has had tattoed on her body.

Speed inhancement:By focusing power into her feet.She is able to reach up to speeds of at the most 100 mphs.It takes about 4 seconds to cast.
Fire blast:By drawing power from the symbols on her left arm she can produce a blast of fire variying in size.Only taking about 2 seconds to cast.Though a 2 minute recharge is required after a large blast.
Sheild:An etheral barrier made by the light blue symbol on he right middle finger.Casting time is 1 second and if broken it will need at least 5 minutes to recharge.
Ice shard barrage:Launches a barrage of ice from her palm at high speeds.Takes about 10 seconds to produce.
Storm:Causes a storm varying from a drizzle to a blizzard.Minor storms take 2 minutes of preparation while major ones take at least 2 hours.
Strength enhancement:By drawing power from the green symbol on her chest she increases her physical power to the point where she is able to lift at least 1000 tons.Though that power can only be maitained for at the most for an hour before automatically ending.Takes about 3 seconds to activate,and an hour to use again.
Healing:With focus it can repair torn flesh and broken bones.Though how long it takes to heal depends on how serious the injury is.Minor cuts and breaks only take half a minute,while major wounds demand at least 3 minutes of concentration.
Power Grid:
STR: 5
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT:3
EP: 5
FS: 2

Character Image/Description: Her hair long and flowing is usually tied in a ponytail. He has many red symbols tattoed on he left arm,blue symblos on her right middle finger and a large green symbol on her upper chest.Though she covers the up with over sized plush shirts.That have sleeves that extend well past her fingertips.Along with baggy jeans that are faded and extremely ripped.Many underestimate her due to her slender frame,and the fact she looks like she is about eighteen.Due to being undead her skin is unnaturally pale and her green eyes look empty and dead.Even though she isnt.

Roleplay Sample: The thoughts played through her mind over and over again."I was dead.Killed by a...thief"It was a major blow to her.After all she was supposed to be one of the most powerful witches in all of history,and yet here she was.Killed by a man and his simple gun.How cruel could fate be to even the most powerful.Then all the thought ended giving way to a comforting dark.Then eveything just faded away.No it didnt.There was a strange sensation filling her being.Green light flashing across her conciousness and disapearing.Followed by indesribable pain filling her.She screamed out in pain as she shot up.The darkness peirced and now she felt wet rain against her face."Good, looks like it worked"A strange man said exitedly."So your the one who did this to me"She asked regaining her composure. "Yes I am.I'm the one who revived you.So that means i control you now"He spoke giggling nervously.With wary eyes she looked down at her left hand.Still covered in the red symbols of when she was alive."I'm sorry but you have no control of me at all"She said smiling.Directing the arm at the strange man.Every symbol on the arm glowing,followed by a large eruption of fire.Turning him into a black smuge on the floor.
"Now what to do"she growled to herself rolling off of the table she was laying on.After all it would be rude to waste a second chance at life.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on February 14th 2011, 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Elena Marie Empty Re: Elena Marie

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 5:30 pm

Hmmm, interesting... Does being undead bring any advantages or disadvantages with it, besides being pale and murky eyed?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 5:35 pm

Well she basically quits aging,as far as disadvantages go none really.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 5:42 pm

Okay. And to what lengths can her magic go? Is it just arcane magic á la casting fire and ice and tornados and shit or could she also effectively rip through time and space and hex people around the world, sucking out their souls and frying their minds, by snapping her fingers.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 5:45 pm

Its mostly arcane,icluding the fire and ice,and possibly tornados.Unfortunatly she cant rip the fabric of reality or fry their minds.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 5:46 pm

wallacewells4eva17 wrote:Its mostly arcane,icluding the fire and ice,and possibly tornados.Unfortunatly she cant rip the fabric of reality or fry their minds.

Too bad, that'd be awesome...though totally godmod...
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 5:48 pm

it would be an epic godmod
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 5:56 pm

Yeah.

Anyway. If you could specify (lists are handy) what spells she uses and how long and what it takes to preform them, that'd be great.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 6:15 pm

it has been done
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 14th 2011, 6:23 pm

I approve of this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 14th 2011, 6:43 pm

Thank you very much
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top