The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Elena Marie I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Elena Marie I_vote_lcapElena Marie I_voting_barElena Marie I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Elena Marie I_vote_lcapElena Marie I_voting_barElena Marie I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elena Marie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elena Marie Empty Elena Marie

Post by Champion August 1st 2015, 8:05 pm

Elena Marie
Arcana

Elena Marie Tumblr_inline_mj1x57kpKV1qz4rgp

Basic Biography

Villain Name:  Arcana
Title: The Crimson Witch, Sorceress Supreme
Alignment:  Lawful Evil
Race: Militian
Hair: Bright Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 102
Blood type: A -

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Elena Marie has a cool personality.

History: Elena Marie was born much like anyone else, to a mother and a father. Those of a rather eeligious background, or that was as much as she knew about her parents at the time. From a young age she had tried to be a model daughter, though that was until she discovered magic. The source of that had been a book hidden within the attic underneath many things, one that had a great deal of spells. Upon finding out about the wonders of magic, well she wanted to know more and which meant finding anything that she could. Well this did not go over well with her parents, who for some reason had s problem with the whole magic thing and within a stressful arguement her latent magical power activated in the worst way possible.

Her childhood home was burnt down within a blaze, though she was gone before anyone else could actually investigate. This happened at the tender age of sixteen, which lead to her being on the road doing what she could to survive, which was impressive actually. It was within this time that she met many of the magical families, forming alliances as well as making enemies in her pursuit of knowledge. That was until she met the love of her life in New York by the name of Michael Collin, through a long courting period they finally decided to get married. There was a kid somewhere in there, people were happy, but then she died. Kinda sucky sure, but then again life really sucks, so thats how things went.

However the sleep of death was not permanent, as a necormancer decided that they would resurrect Elena Marie for their own uses. This did not go as well as they had wanted, as she managed to return, stuff happened, she became a Militian and she died again because of a chick with fake tits. All in all if you want to know more about her, topic with Marie.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Occult Expertise/Mildly superhuman intelligence: Elena Marie is a master of the occult, skilled within many facets of the occult such as potion making, spell weaving and many things. She is considered an almost unparalelled practioner. As for her intelligence, her mind has been enhanced by continual exposure to powerful energies over the years.

Advanced Combat skill: Elena Marie is skilled within combat arts from her life through many years of practice as well as a few spells.

My own little world: Elena has built a personal sub space where she resides when not working, in here she has absoolute control over everything. (Permission based)

Vocal Magic: Elena Marie can cast spells and alter the world around her by speaking words or sentences in Latin. This can happen for by example her saying Ignis and producing flames from her hand.  Due to her immense magical power, the feats she could potentially perform are great. {Permission based for spells that directly effect a character}

Invoke: By having an object in mind, she can speak its name and it would teleport to her hand.

Minor Telekinesis: Elena can use this to lift around twice her body lift normally and three times when straning therself, using it to move things around and such remotely.
Weakness(es)

Without Speech: Her verbal magic can be disabled without the use of her voice, meaning that managing to keep her from speaking also makes the magic stop working.

Still human: Despite being a powerful mage, Elena Marie is still human and can be killed like one.

Anti-Magic: Anti magic runes can be used to disable all magical powers she possess.

Concentration: Her magical telekinesis requires concentration and breaking it can break the hold upon whatever she is moving.

Doorway: She must have a doorway of some kind to be able to access her personal domain.

Limitations: Her invoke power can only call things to her that she could physically lift.

Family: Elena values her family more than anything and they can be used against her.

My limits are endless: While not arrogant, Elena is not one to take condescension lighty and will go out of her way to humble someone that would dare condescend her.

Exertion: While Elena could do many things, the larger the task the more draining it is. For example, making a fire tornado would require alot more effort than a fireball.
RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Absolute Will and Existence: Elena has a rare powerful will, one that has allowed her to exert dominance over energies that the normal human should not be able to use. This also seems to an extent protect her from all forms of mind control, emotional manipulation, attempts to personally effect her with psionic abilites and even reality warping.

Militian: Whenever Elena dies, her soul is sent through a complex stream of souls called The Soul Stream and is reincarnated within an unknown body. While she retains her memories, she does not control the body she is put into.

Peak Human: Elena Marie through magical energies coursing through her body is always at the peak of her physicality.

Items/Minions

Spoiler:

Physical Priority
1.Reaction
2.Agility
3.Endurance
4.Strength
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Elena Marie Empty Re: Elena Marie

Post by Danger August 1st 2015, 9:43 pm

Approved
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 30th 2015, 3:54 am

Retired upon request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top