The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMiami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_voting_barMiami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMiami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_voting_barMiami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers)

Post by Hound May 2nd 2011, 10:26 pm

Voth was surprisingly durable, he had been shot a few weeks earlier, and despite a bruise, he was fine, The baseball bat didn't even really hurt, in fact, it took ten or so men continuously kicking him while he was down to finally hurt him. On top of all that, he had the strength to tear through stone with his claws, and pick up a small car and toss it. Yet this girl, she made him feel weak, both literal and metaphorical.

As she returned the embrace, and used his chest as a pillow, her squeeze was strong enough to bring a man to his knees, but is was her tears that truly weakened him. Voth relaxed some as she suddenly became gentler, she apologised, Voth felt it unneeded and he prepared to tell her when he noticed her hand was gently stroking his chest in awe, she was clearly intrigued by it. A shiver ran up his spine as her soft fingers touched his skin. She apologised again and Voth smiled slyly. He looked into her eyes, she was cute, she was hugging back, she was clearly smart, though a little too innocent(though that was good too), and she obviously had a good heart. "Don't be..." He said softly, "It was... nice... really nice..." he noticed his gaze was now focusing on her pink soft lips...

Oh Voth, think carefully, if you kiss her now, you might be taking advantage of an emotionally hurt girl... Still, he found himself leaning a little closer to her... she smelt good. Really good.

Hound

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers)

Post by Valkyrie May 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm

Nina felt herself begin to simmer inside, a deep warmth that dripped into her and made her feel delicate, like a normal girl for once. She could stand it no longer, and even though the eyes she gazed into were an unnatural yellow, she stood on her toes and kissed him, pressing her lips to his quickly before bringing her arms around his neck. For a green guy, he was pretty damn cute.

For a moment, she held there, enjoying the moment. Joyous seconds past like years before she pulled back, only to kiss him again, this time gentler, and slightly more open. She thought he would feel rougher, more reptilian, but that was just her judgment getting the better of her. Voth felt normal, better even than the other boys she had kissed. This time, instead of simply something to do, it was pleasurable. Two people who were so known to each other, yet still a mystery. This time she broke the kiss and put her head back to his chest, running a hand over it again. She couldn't stop smiling, and she was perfectly fine with this.

She chanced a look up at him, biting her lower lip in anxiety. Hopefully he wouldn't react negatively to how forward she had been all day, but around him, she just couldn't resist. Something about him made her impulsive, and she liked it. She chanced another kiss on his chin before simply nuzzling his neck gently, quickly forming a positive opinion of him. Voth: Awesome She told herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 3rd 2011, 12:01 am

The first kiss surprised him, his mind went blank and all he could think about was the kiss. It was soft, yet forceful, it was sweet but didn't have any real flavour, it just... tasted like Nina, if that made sense. Her warmth overflowed into his body, her hair lightly tickled his nose. It was amazing. There was no way any feeling in the world could be as great as this kiss. Until she released the kiss, only to kiss with her mouth open.

Voth could feel the blood rush through his veins as he kissed deeper, his arms pulling her tight. If only he had the power to freeze time... The kiss was over far too soon for his liking. She broke the kiss and rested her head on his chest. The young man smiled nearly ear to ear as she caressed his hairless chest. His whole body was feeling warm, which was odd considering he didn't produce his own body heat anymore. Voth prayed to what ever being might listen that she wouldn't notice his...

She then leaned up and kissed his chin and nuzzled his neck. He brushed her silky brunette hair behind her ear and looked deep into her eyes, "Wow..." was all he could say as he held her, he didn't want to push her any further, they just met after all, so he took the achievement of getting the greatest kiss of his life, and was satisfied with just holding the beautiful woman before him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hound, The Tracker, The Archer, The Hunter
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Hound110
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Hound3
Voth, The Lizard King
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Voth
Miami, Florida.(For Mature Readers) - Page 2 Voth-1
Hound
Hound

Job : Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 3rd 2011, 12:15 am

She couldn't help but blush, her cheeks tinged a bright red that she hid by burying her face in his chest, running her hands over the nape of his neck and his shoulders. He felt fantastic, new, and all together too addictive. A shiver darted up her spine as his fingers barely brushed against her ear to push back her hair. She looked up at him nervously, but comfortably. Feeling safe and exposed all at once, she gently kissed him again, this time much slower and softer, more to be doing it than anything.

After what felt like both an eternity and a split second, she stopped and pulled back, suddenly remembering something she had seen in a nature show when she was eight years old. ''Do you need to be in the... sun... or something?'' she inquired carefully, looking out the window she had broken into earlier. The sun was beating down mercilessly on the white concrete that made the floor of the balcony, reflecting in almost painful streamers of light off the metallic railing. There were two careworn folding chairs, both stained by rain and overexposure to sunlight that offered meager comfort in the otherwise sparse area.

''Are you cold blooded, or are you alright in here? The A.C. is making it kinda cool...'' Praying she wasn't being offensive, she leaned into him more, one of her legs lifting up from the ground playfully. She felt foolish, but she wanted him comfortable; she was being pretty damn forward after all.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 3rd 2011, 12:35 am

Voth laughed at her sudden excitement, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude." He sat down on the bed and laughed again. "I worried the same things when I first changed, so as you can imagine, I made studying up on reptiles my top priority. Then I had to test out the differences between me and my lizard brothers."

He smiled as leaned back on the bed, "I enjoy the warmer temperatures, I don't regulate my heat the way humans do, so I also need to cool down by finding shade and what not when I get to hot. However I am more advanced than a wild iguana you might find here in Florida. I retain heat a lot more efficiently than them, besides, this AC may be cool but its actually only about 20 degrees Celsius in here.... which is... 67? No, 68 degrees in Fahrenheit. That is cold, and eventually I will slow down in a few hours which will make my movements sluggish, however I won't die in this temperature, I'll just end up sleeping a lot to conserve energy."

He grabbed a few nuts from the can and finished them off before setting them on the floor beside the bed. "Also, the AC controls are by the door, I looked for them the moment I entered the cool room in case we decided to stay for very long. So relax, I'll be fine for a few hours. When I start to slow down, I'll go sit on the balcony for a few hours and warm up easy as pie."

Using his elbows he sat up ever so slightly, looking Nina in the eye, "In all seriousness, your concern is touching, and really cute."

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 3rd 2011, 12:55 am

His gaze flustered her to no end, so she hid her bright cheeks behind her hands. ''Alright.'' she nodded, busying herself by fiddling with the lamp switch. Voth... He was so tempting to her, just saying his name was like tasting a sweet, exotic fruit. So unusual, but oddly fitting to her. She bit her lip again as she slowly made her way to sit next to him, pulling her hair back before gently brushing it to sweep around and down one shoulder. He thinks I'm cute She thought happily, a smile picked up at the corners of her mouth before she suppressed it, not wanting to look overly excited.

''I'm not really sure what to...'' her voice trailed off as he concentrated on his eyes; they were oddly trapping, and she quickly brought herself to look at her feet instead, surely she had been staring. After a moment, she realized she didn't care, then sharply leaned over Voth, kissing his lips, jaw, and neck as she slowly moved to lay him back, going down with him. Her hands trailed over his chest and upper arms, fingertips gently brushing his toned body, taking in the strange, yet human feel of him. A small moan escaped her lips, then another as she began to gently nibble and suck on his neck, pulling him into her. He was intoxicating, and she wanted as much as she could get before something came between her getting her fix of this alien, handsome, captivating presence.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 3rd 2011, 1:52 am

Their tongues met, twisting around one another, with every moan she made, his blood rushed faster. The warmth of her body, the feel of her on top of him, her smell, they were all intoxicating. His desire for her knew no limits. Voth's arms coiled around Nina's waist, pushing up her shirt so his arms could gently squeeze and caress her lower back. One hand slid up her back while the other slid over her pants and gently squeezed her tight, heart shaped booty.

Was this really happening? Voth could hardly believe it, this moment in time made every single kick he endured worth it. He was happy, honestly, truly happy, this day could only get better.

He continued to kiss her, careful of his tongue. Some boys had to worry about giving too much tongue when it barely went an inch or two out of their mouth, Voth had to contend with a 6 foot retractable, prehensile tongue. Still, the dexterity of his tongue as impressive to say the least. There was little doubt she had never kissed anyone with such a unique... technique.

While the one and continued to squeeze gently on her perfect bottom, his other began to snake it's way further up the back of her shirt seeking it's target...

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 3rd 2011, 9:55 pm

The feel of him was overpowering, Nina drank it in as slowly as she could, savoring every touch and movement either of them made. His hands ventured over her, sending shivers down her spine as she ran a hand down his side, the other unbuttoning her shirt. Their kisses were amazing, and if she had to guess, she would say his tongue wasn't quite... normal. It felt strange, alien, or rather reptilian. Still, even though everything she did with him was strange, even though she had gone through these motions before. It all felt as if she had never been touched, kissed, or truly felt, and it took the expertise of a mutant to make her understand what true want was.

Once her shirt was off, her hands explored his chest and sides, reveling in his toned physique and abnormal skin. She had expected him to be rough, an animal, feasting on her depravity and need for contact. Voth was just the opposite; he did not take from her, he gave something more. It was hard not to squeeze him, cling to him, or rake her fingernails over him like she wanted to do out of reflex. He had taken enough hits today, getting crushed or clawed by the girl on top of him would just make it worse. Still, his probing tongue and hands...they practically sent her into conniptions of pleasure, sending every ounce of her focus to her strength, keeping it in check so she didn't accidentally snap something.

As she rolled onto her back, she pulled him on top of her, placing her hands on his shoulder blades as she wrapped a leg around his hip, grinding into him gently with her hips. Now that she knew what they both wanted, it was time for her to get him riled up. The more he wanted it, the better he would be.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 4th 2011, 11:06 am

Ooc: so here is the deal. I have never role played this far on this subjest most site won't allow it. Turns out despite what I jokingly say in the chat I am turning out to be uncomfortable with this. Also I have strong feeling my real life fiancée wouldn't like this so I am going to have to stop at this point. I would like to keep role playing the after effect of our characters making love or if you just want to call it wil sex, what ever. If you're mad than I am very sorry I just don't feel right going any further.

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 4th 2011, 8:00 pm

OOC[[ It's fine, you don't have to explain yourself if it makes you uncomfortable. ^_^ ]]

Nina slipped out from under the covers and back into her underwear, cut-off jeans, and her shirt before tip-toeing out onto the balcony. The sun had begun to set, and already it was blocked by the bank across the street. She sighed and stretched her arms high above her head, absorbing the hot, humid air before sinking into one of the old lawn chairs that sat, ever-present, on the concrete balcony.

It was a welcome change from the air conditioned hotel room, and she simply sat and enjoyed it, watching with muted pleasure at the tourists that mingled on the streets below. Arms laden with shopping bags, bellies full of overpriced food, they looked almost comical as the majority of them looked around in confusion, unsure of exactly where they were.

In all honesty, Nina didn't know where she was either, and she was just fine with that.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 4th 2011, 9:01 pm

"People watching?" Asked Voth in a calm voice, a smile on his face as he watched Nina lay in the fading sunlight. Voth was wearing only his cargo pants, and was holding Corona in his hand. Technically he wasn't legal to drink, but his folks had been allowing him and his friends to drink in the basement for a while now, so he was use to it. They subscribed to the parenting method of If they're in the basement, they aren't getting stabbed in an alley over a hooker and blow.

He flopped into the seat next to the woman, she seemed to glow in the light and Voth could barely take his eyes off her. He leaned over and kissed her check before lying back in the chair and sipping the beer. It was bitter yet some how soothing and he let out a small sigh of happiness.

"It was a good day, I met an amazing, beautiful, strong woman, had some fun with said woman, and now I'm relaxing on a hotel porch, with an ice cold beer, like there isn't a care in the world. All I had to do was take a few kicks to the head first..." His eyes darted too Nina, "Please tell me I didn't actually die on that sidewalk, and I'm in heaven right now." Voth watched a single bead of sweat form on Nina's neck and slide down to her bust, disappearing into her cleavage. "Then again, if this is heaven, why complain?"

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 4th 2011, 10:44 pm

She smiled and reclined further, letting out a small sigh. ''You actually did die.'' she said with a smile, folding her hands on her stomach. ''This is hell. In ten minutes, I'm getting the whip.'' She looked at him and winked before closing her eyes once more, lying still in her chair.

After a moment, she spoke again, this time her voice soft and fragile. ''My day was pretty good.'' she mused, ''Woke up in the ditch I had slept in, walked here, took a shower in one of those open beach spigots, got a hot dog, saved you...'' she grinned broadly at that comment, ''Then I got laid, and now I'm sitting here in Miami on some hotel balcony, free of charge.'' Her hand reached out and snatched the Corona, taking a small sip before returning it to him. She made a face suggesting disgust, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.

''Yeah, I still hate beer.'' she mumbled.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 5th 2011, 7:54 pm

Voth chuckled as e took back the drink and too a swing. He sat for a few moments in silence enjoying just being with Nina, and losing himself in thought.

Voth wanted to ask what this all meant but he was worried. He knew he was young, and it was easy to confuse sexual desire with emotions, and even harder to separate impulse feelings with long term feelings. How lame would he be to turn to her and ask something like "So are we a couple?" only for her to respond something like "Dude, chill. It was just sex."

It was even harder to determine what to make of the situation because she used the word laid. Voth didn't know too many girls who used that word when they referred to anything serious. That tended to be a word for just a fling.

Voth slid lower in his chair, as if worried she could read his mind. This was all very frustrating. The worst part was he was scared to admit the truth to her that, that had been his first time. The way she moved, he had the feeling it wasn't hers, which only added to the chance that it didn't mean to her what it meant to him.

He polished off the remaining beer and stood up to get another, he returned with a fresh corona and a bottled water, he sat the water near Nina and cracked open the beer. "I sound like such a little 14 year old girl." He thought, mentally kicking himself. "I don't even know if she's just going to disappear in the morning, or what. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut and sit here."

Voth's stomach growled, "Maybe we should get some dinner..." He casually said, not saying or asking what he wanted.

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 5th 2011, 10:55 pm

Nina yawned, giving her arms a nice long stretch before curling up in her seat, bringing her knees up to her chest, her arms around them. She looked at the bottle and smiled, gently tossing it back inside ''Thanks for that.'' she said simply, giving him a warm smile and a gentle touch on his arm. She was really enjoying this warm weather; heat was terrible, cold was terrible, but warmth... warmth was nice. It relaxed her muscles, seeping into her and unwinding each tightly-spun fiber that made up her main weapons. This was a treatment she could get used to, but she knew full well she shouldn't, and couldn't, simply break into hotels and cause property damage every time she missed having sheets and a pillow. Nina was made of tougher stuff, she didn't need a high thread count, but it was definitely a nice change of pace from the youth hostels and ''sleeping under the stars'', which got tiresome around the close of her first 6 months on the road.

''Where would you like to eat?'' she inquired, letting her head fall onto her knees so she gazed sideways at him. ''We could get Mexican food, Italian, I saw a falafel place a few blocks down...'' She gestured southward.

''I really like mexican...'' Her words were a barely audible mumble, and as her stomach gave a feeble, puttering growl, she strode back into the room and removed a few plastic-wrapped cakes and cookies from her pack, giving a few to Voth before settling back into her chair and promptly devouring her share.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound May 5th 2011, 11:21 pm

Voth accepted the cookies and smiled, "Let me check something." He headed back inside and grabbed his wallet which has fallen to the floor of the hotel. It was practically bursting, but it had sadly been less than helpful, and came back out to explain.

"I'm going to need your help on something else." He said as he removed a little over 3000 Canadian dollars from his wallet and say down on his chair. "When I first changed, one of the first things I did was run to an instant teller. Seeing as my parents tried to shoot me, I knew I had to survive on my own. So I started with drawing 500 dollars, my limit, from instant tellers every night. My parents finally got my account closed for what ever reason after I had 3000 from the 5, 000 I had saved up."

"To my misfortune, it looks really odd wearing closes, and a ski-mask to go into a bank, especially during winter. So I have run into a bit of a snag. Canadian money, in United States. That's putting a side how hard it is to do a full exchange without showing my green scaly hands to people."

He took a sip of beer to break up the long winded explanation, "So if you could be ever so kind as to exchange this for me, dinner will be my treat. Besides, traditional Mexican tacos have no meat, they use a bean paste." Voth smiled and gave her a little wink.

Voth, The Lizard King
Hound
Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie May 8th 2011, 1:45 am

She listened patiently, her eyes bright with curiosity at the foreign money. Cautiously, she took the thick bunch of bills, her fingers grazing over its end so she could see all of the individual notes numbers, designs, and colors. ''Wow...'' she mumbled, holding out in her palm ''Uh... yeah, sure, I'll exchange it for ya.''

Putting the last bit of cake in her mouth, she drowned it with water and grimaced at the odd flavor that followed as she stood up. Nina walked into the room and put on her bra, stowing half of the money stack in each cup before putting on and buttoning up her shirt. ''And whats so special about bean paste?'' she asked hesitantly, afraid she had missed out on an obvious joke. ''I love meat, its delicious, especially when you cover it in cheese and sour cream.''

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top