The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fighting made in the Florida Glades I_vote_lcapFighting made in the Florida Glades I_voting_barFighting made in the Florida Glades I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fighting made in the Florida Glades

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting made in the Florida Glades Empty Fighting made in the Florida Glades

Post by Project War October 29th 2011, 8:04 am

Project War looked out the the open side of the helicopter as it flew over the Florida Glades. Standing almost seven feet tall, he had to crouch to fit in properly and took up a lot of room in his armor, but he didn't care. He was Bloodlust Incarnte. He was violence and someone was going to be on the wrong side of it.

The target was named as The Big Man. What a stupid name War thought as he continued to scan over the tree tops. What the real question was is what is a meta that can maniuplate metal doing here. Maybe the pussy was trying to hide from his true side. Whatever it was War didn't care. All he cared about was when the next chance he had to do some damage. Its been a while since the last time he hit something.

The green light turned on, signaling that the pilot had made it to the drop zone. With a smile, War pounced. He came crashing down hard into the forest, breaking through branches with ease and when he landed a couple trees fell over from the force of his impact. A quick scan of the surrounding area and War went to work. Moving as silently as possible, which really wasn't all that silent cause War really didn't care, he began moving north to his target's location about two kilcks out.
Project War

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down

Fighting made in the Florida Glades Empty Re: Fighting made in the Florida Glades

Post by Dynamic October 29th 2011, 8:31 am

Thelonious didn't have much going on today. He had no hit jobs so he decided to just relax in the Florida Glades. Florida was nice this time of year, or pretty much any time of year for that matter. He decided to take a gaint bite out of his sandwich, and ended up finishing most of it. However, he still wasn't necessarily having fun. Thelonious thought about doing some hunting, just for fun.

He tried sneaking around, trying to find a deer or something. He was a pretty big target though, and it was hard for him to not be noticed. However, he did manage to find a big male deer lurking around. He broke off a piece of his chain, and used his strength to throw it at the deer with high speed, while using his powers to guide it in the right direction. Thelonious grinned as he saw the creature's downfall.

Thelonious walked up to the fallen creature and used his ferrokinesis to take the link from the chain from the deer's body and attached it back onto his chain. "That was way too easy!" Thelonious said to himself. "I bet polar bears would put up a much better fight." In his mind, not having a job to do was just as fun as having a job to do, but in completely different ways. Fighting was fun, but he just wasn't in the mood for it today after that quick hunt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Fighting made in the Florida Glades Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Fighting made in the Florida Glades Empty Re: Fighting made in the Florida Glades

Post by Project War October 29th 2011, 10:44 am

Suddenly the trees behind him exploded with server force. Coming through the mess was a massive construction of grey and white armor and mass. As War came through the trees, he fired a mini gun that he brought with him. His orders where not to kill the man, but that didn't mean he couldn't hurt him pretty good before he was through.
Project War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic October 29th 2011, 11:13 am

Thelonious heard an extremely loud noise. When he looked behind him, he saw chunks of trees being thrown towards him. He quickly grabbed his chain and made the sides sharp, slicing through most of the trees, but made it dull so his chain could wrap around one of them. After that he heard the sound of a gun firing. He tried to feel the bullets being fired towards him, and slowed them down; not completely, but to the point where they didn't even register.

He saw a giant man surrounded in heavy armor. "So many people try to get me, so far none have succeeded." With his chain partially wrapped around a tree trunk, he decided to swing his chain towards him, with the wooden chunk hopefully hitting the man. He partially focused on the man's armor to have it weaken on impact. "Do you even know who I am? Because if you do, coming here with a gun and metal armor was pretty stupid."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Project War October 30th 2011, 9:42 am

The tree struck War with a strong force, but with a bat of his hand smashed the wood away, while grabbing the chain and pulling. Between his strength, high durability and armor, the impact had made little effect on him. Dropping the mini gun, War spoke in a low almost growl voice but still reaked with confidence, "Modern armor is made from Kevlar , which is a fabric and plastic materials."

War let it sink in for a second and added, "Dumbass."

Now putting his full strength behind the pull, War hoped to fling the physically weaker metahuman into a punch.
Project War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic October 30th 2011, 10:20 am

Thelonious was impressed with the strength of this man. Kevlar...no wonder I couldn't manipulate it. he thought. Still, very bad mistake calling me a dumbass... He had one of the links of his chain break off, so he wasn't being pulled directly, but still had some motion pulling him towards him. He tried exerting as much force as he could downwards to help slow him. While he did that, he pressed a button and his M.A.R. gun came back to to him.

Thelonious fired a rocket from the rocket attachment and then began to fire the actual, mini-gun part of the weapon at this opponent. "See, unlike your mini-gun, this is a specially designed one and much stronger than yours." He slightly focused on his chain and try to pull it from the strong man's grip and connect it to the other part. Thelonious smirked.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Project War November 1st 2011, 5:59 am

War dived under the rocket attack and let the rounds of the mini gun hit him. The kevlar armor of course didn't hold up under the bombardment, but Project War's body was hell of a lot more durable. As the normal rounds of the minigun bounced off him, War laughed straight to the man's face. "Well if you made it it explains why its completely useless."

War could tell that he was getting under the man's skin with his taunting. Angry men make mistakes. Mistakes that War was going to capitalize on.

War lounged into a sprint.The aim was to tackle to man mid waist level and go for a double leg take down. If successful, War would lift the man and slam him into the earth below. War is capable of lifting close to 90 tons so the force of the impact from the tackle and the slam should cause some damage.
Project War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 2nd 2011, 7:19 am

Thelonious knew exactly what this man was trying to do, but it was too bad for him that it wouldn't work. Thelonious saw that the bullets bounced off the man, but even so, he knew that they had to hurt somewhat, unless he was just that strong. This man really is something he thought. Thelonious was surprised when he saw the man running towards him, not because he was scared, but because how dumb a move like that was. Thelonious grabbed both of his Quake Hammers and quickly slammed the ground with them both, making the ground shake with extreme force. Probably tripping the man, or slowing him down in the least, Thelonious moved to the side and got all the links of his chain in one piece.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Project War November 6th 2011, 12:37 pm

War hit the ground in a roll, the quake causing him to lose his footing. The force of the fall caused him to roll through a try but The Lean Mean Fighting Machine quickly recovered. Luckly for him, War managed to roll in the direction that his target went. Close enough for hand to hand, War knew that it was close to impossible to the man to escape his reach and grasp.

War fired off a jab with his left hand, followed with a cross shifting his weight to his lead leg. As soon as the the weight shifted, he launched into a lounging left uppercut aimed for the liver. As he landed War used the rebound of his superstrong legs to add extra force into a right handed superman punch coming from the 3 o' clock angle.

War had studied this guy before he even set foot on the helicopter.The guy was good, but War has him beat on fighting expierence and expertise. War was choosen strickly that he was stronger. faster and more durable then this man. However it was also cause he would never stop. He would continue to attack this man till he laid at a blood plup at his feet or War was somehow incapsitated or called off
Project War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 11th 2011, 7:35 am

Thelonious' plan worked slightly, but the large man managed to roll into the direction which he moved and he knew that this would end badly. Thelonious quickly tried making his wrist into a make shift shield to help block the attacks that would probably come up. His shield wouldn't completely block his punches but it would make them hurt less. He managed to block the attacks the attacks partially although his wrist was getting bruised badly. Thelonious then had the metal cover his fist and proceeded to punch the man while focusing on his chain and having it move towards him. Thelonious knew this man was much stronger, but he'd have to rely on his gadgets to win. I've gotten into worse, I can totally do this.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Project War November 15th 2011, 2:44 pm

The punches landed square on the jaw of War, causing a slight daze thanks to Thelonious's strength. However it was nothing that War couldn't handle. With the red marks on his face still freah, War smashed his right foot down to cause a quake in the earth. Hopefully if Thelonious fell, War would catch the man with a left knee to the solarplex. War finished the combo, wither the quake and knee worked or not, with a powerful slap of his hands together. The concussion wave would also hopefully cause his foe's eardrums to pop and send him flying away.
Project War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top