The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dark Priestess and Chaos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Priestess and Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Priestess and Chaos

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 2:13 pm

She forced a huge wall of spirit fire between her and chaos but all it managed to do was lessen the force of his blow. She was thrown back and could feel her cracked rib.Quickly getting up she converged the fire she had shot all around at chaos. She wasn't leaving him an opening in the flame to escape this time.Seri kept back waiting for her que to attack one more. Kirara wondered how much time had passed hoping she could keep him in her bonfire long enough to end the test.

kirara

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 2:49 pm

Chaos looked around and noticed he was trapped, at least for now. He chose to surprise her by punching the ground hard enough to create a hole in it and went underground to avoid the flames. He then reemerged from underneath the ground with a surprise attack, that being an uppercut that was sent to her chin. He intended to pull out all the stops and he wasn't holding back. After all, this was an initiation into S.C.A.R and she had to prove whether or not she was worthy of joining.

1 minute 23 seconds remaining.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 3:00 pm

She fell backwards when Chaos came through the ground. She wasn't sure how she was going to survive she had just kept her head by duimb luck. She would have to use godfire but she would be incapacitated after 30 seconds. She had to hold out coating herself in fire once again, but she forced it out hoping to force Chaos back.Seri was back on the offensive shooting two tails underground and trying to catch Chaos with the others. She was pissed at the fact she couldn't beat this guy it barely seemed possible to stop him but she had a duty to fulfill, and she was going to do it.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 3:22 pm

Chaos cackled as he backflipped over Seri's tails and spun in the air, turning the top of his head into a drill-like point as he spun his body, as if to turn himself into a living drill and drill himself through Kirara. She managed to last this long so if she could hold out just a little bit longer, she might make it into S.C.A.R.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 3:29 pm

Being grabbed by Seri's Tails Kirara was thrown right over Chaos shooting flames at him as she went by him and being caught by more of Seri's tails. Kirara was tired as hell but in just a little while more she would able to join SCAR. It couldn't be that much longer maybe she could use the god fire, no not yet she knew it was too soon.She rode on Seri's head waiting for thje time to run out and catching her breath.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 3:32 pm

Chaos turned in the air and landed on his feet. He then twisted his body around and used his incredible strength to propel himself at Kirara and Seri. He cocked his fist back and launched a punch at them as he closed in on them. This girl was lasting quite a while but she still needed some work. Hopefully, if she survived, he might be able to find someone to assist her with her fighting abilities.

15 seconds remaining.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 3:37 pm

Now she thought jumping off Seri who went into distraction mode.Kirara wasn't going to let herself faint but she was going to hurt like hell. Summoning the white spirit fire into her hands she destroyed a fragment of her soul turning the fire gold. It was god fire Seri caught chaos's arm in her tails and held him down slaming him into the dirt.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 4:19 pm

Chaos shrieked in surprise as he was slammed down into the ground, spiderweb-like cracks forming in the ground from the impact. Chaos groaned as he sat up and formed a watch on his left wrist, seeing that 5 minutes have passed. "Well well well my dear, you've succeeded. Time is up and you still live. I guess that means you are a member of S.C.A.R" he said with a congratulatory smirk on his face. He was a bit impressed she survived for the full five minutes.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 4:29 pm

She gasped in suprise returning the fragment of her soul to her body seeing as the god fire was no longer needed."damn it." she said as she coughed up blood her body was still taking badly to having a part of its soul ripped out. 'you know what." She said," i'm investing in a watch." Seri returned to her human form out of breath.She didn't have the energy left to act cute but she did survive and she was now a part of SCAR.Okay maybe she could be a little more cute,"So what now uncle Chaos?" She asked.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 4:33 pm

Chaos looked down at her and his ugly, monstrous face softened up a bit. This girl was something else. She was kind of like the daughter he never had but always wanted. "Well, I take you to my hideout, where I will get you some medical attention and initiate you. Just follow your good ole Uncle Chaos" he said with a grin on his face as he picked Kirara up and placed her over his shoulder. He turned to Seri and said "Follow me furball" as he went into the sewers and started using them as the secret passage to get to his base.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top