The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Hana Saku, the Crossdresser I_vote_lcapHana Saku, the Crossdresser I_voting_barHana Saku, the Crossdresser I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hana Saku, the Crossdresser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hana Saku, the Crossdresser Empty Hana Saku, the Crossdresser

Post by Hana Saku July 25th 2013, 1:40 pm

CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: N/A
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Light, pale blue
Eyes: Greenish Blue
Height: 5 foot 4 Inches
Weight: 100 lbs
Blood type: O

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Hana is an exceedingly calm person, tending to have the patience of a saint. He tends to use honorifics when talking to people and retains a manner of politeness, even when he's out committing a villainous deed. He never purposely insults anyone and seems to compliment people based on something he notices about them. Despite him acting like a female, he has the mind of a male, though he consciously acts like a female since he's been doing that for his entire life. He is willing to work with others, even though he won't care about their goals. He'll only do this whenever it benefits him and it's a more reliable option than when he is with someone else. He's not opposed to running when he's on the verge of losing, or his enemy has an advantage over him that prevents Hana from attacking them.

Despite being polite, he is also very selfish and, in the end, only cares about benefiting himself. He is obsessed with his own appearance and fooling others into thinking he is a female, often by primping himself up to look more and more like a female. He absolutely refuses to let anyone know he is really a male and will often act shy and self-conscious when in the company of other people in a setting that might see him out of his clothes. He tends to play up his feminine appearance to such an extent that it would be exceedingly difficult for actual women to tell that he is a woman, as he underwent plastic surgery when he was younger in order to modify the signature traits someone was able to tell he was a male by a passive glance, allowing him to easier pass as a female.

He tends to use this facade all the time in an attempt to get others to underestimate him and make it that much easier to beat them. He is an exceptionally good actor and liar so it is very hard for someone to tell when he's just faking, or he's lying. While he will say he is someone's friend, he usually isn't most of the time, as he's almost completely selfish and will more often than not use them for his own purposes. It is possible for him to care about others, but he puts up such a strong mental barrier over his trust and other emotions like it because he fully expects someone to betray him when they get what they want. He will also laugh at jokes told to him, even if he doesn't find them funny due to the polite facade he keeps up.

History: Hana was born in Osaka, Japan to a pair of unhinged, rather mentally unstable parents. They desperately wanted a daughter so much that, when they found out their child was a boy, they raised him like he was a girl, giving him a lot of dresses and girly outfits, hair ribbons, other distinctively female things. They even went so far as to give him a female name, calling him Hana, effectively giving his name the meaning of Flower Bloom. They actively discouraged him from interacting with males, aside from his own father, and made sure to watch him so that he stuck around females and help ensure he could emulate them.

They didn't want him to go to public school, or even a private school, so they actively went so far as to illegally forge documents, including a fake birth certificate that said he was born a female, and had managed to enroll him into an all-girls school. While he was growing up, they had him undergo illegal surgery to make his features more feminine and even had him take estrogen in order to make his body, facial features, and voice more feminine. His parents were really rich so they were able to afford all of this.

He was given lessons on how the perfect lady acts, given lessons in etiquette, flower pressing, tea ceremonies, the usual. Unfortunately for his parents, their 'successful' grooming was really a failure. Hana had discovered through spying on his parents when they were having private time that he and his mother weren't built the same, so all of that came crashing down, though they didn't know that.

While he was in the all-girls school, he was told by his parents to act like a silent, shy person and that he shouldn't undress when in the eye-sight of other people. Considering that he had different organs than those of the female persuasion, it had shell-shocked him. While he was still in his studies, he was often teased by the females around him that he was hopelessly flat and how he would never attract any men.

He took it in stride, because he was honestly a little nauseated at the thought of getting attracted to his own gender, though he didn't think any less of those who were. While his mentality was distinctively male, he had pretended to be a female for so long that it became a second identity to him, so he often used his female facade in everyday life.

The Powers

Power 1: Despite his small, feminine frame, he is actually frighteningly strong.

Power 2: His Fighting Skills are very good, having pretty good knowledge to help him back up his extensive strength. He has knowledge in multiple styles of fighting and, as such, it makes him even more dangerous up front if you combine his fighting skills with his Strength.

Power 3: His speed is very good, making him something of a threat to those around him.

Power 4: His Durability is incredible, pretty staggering in fact.

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 0
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Durability: 8
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2

Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Hana Saku, the Crossdresser Empty Re: Hana Saku, the Crossdresser

Post by Forceaus July 25th 2013, 2:31 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top