The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dark Priestess and Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dark Priestess and Chaos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Priestess and Chaos Empty Dark Priestess and Chaos

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 11:51 am

Dressed in one of her favorite pure white kimono's Kirara was looking for a man named Chaos.She was tired of all the people asking her if she was lost she was 19 but only looked 9.She had heard rumors of the organization S.C.A.R. she was interested in joining. Following a few feet behind her was her familiar Seri in human form but her tales were still sticking out. Seri was also wearing a kimono but hers was flower printed. Kirara was getting tired of looking around she normally stayed in towns for about a week or so but since she started looking for Chaos it she hardly spent a day in them shye was tired of walking around so she at down on a bench to rest she wondered what the odds of running into Chaos was couldn't be high she thought. Closing her eyes to take a nap she trusted Seri to make sure nothing happened to her. Drifting into deep sleep she dreamed of the day she burnt her old home down.
kirara
kirara

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

Dark Priestess and Chaos Empty Re: Dark Priestess and Chaos

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 11:58 am

Chaos, who was walking around in his vampiric human form Rascalov, looked around and noticed a rather odd looking little girl with some kind of human that had a number of tails. Chaos raised a silvery eyebrow and chose to follow her. As he shadowed her, he watched as she sat down on a bench. Deciding to make his move, he maneuvered himself until he was in front of her and morphed into his mutant form, his tentacles waving wildly. "Wellie wellie wellie well well well, look at what I have found here. Could you and your friend be a nice meal for good ole Uncle Chaos? Oh yes I hope so because I am in the mood for skewered squishy" he cackled like an insane clown in his high-pitched voice filled with insanity as he licked his gray lips with his long, thin, snake-like tongue that dripped with green saliva. This little girl just looked so delicious and she looked like a screamer so he was going to enjoy eating her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 12:06 pm

Seri was not even bothering with the man he had introduce himself as Chaos who was just who her mistress was lookingfor. Opening her eyes and looking at the Man who had just introduced himself as Chaos she couldn't believe her luck. "No please don't eat me uncle Chaos i've been looking for you for a while."She said in her most incredibly sweet and innocent voice. She was kinda worried but she wouldn't let that show, she would play innocent for awhile it was her favorite thing to do.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 12:11 pm

He blinked his ghoullish white eyes in shock over how this little girl was not scared of his appearance. After brushing that off, his mind registered what she said. She was looking for him? Now why would she do that? Surely she knew that trying to look for him of all people wasn't a good idea as because your were basically looking for trouble. He had no idea what she wanted to find him for, unless she was his secret daughter that he was unaware of even having but she didn't have any of his features so that couldn't be it. "Oh really? Well why did you want to find me then, my dear? Surely you know my reputation" he said to her with a wide, ear-to-ear psychotic grin, giving her a toothy grin that showed off his wide mouth that was filled with long, sharp and serrated teeth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 12:19 pm

"I heard that S.C.A.R. was reformed im intrested in joining if it has been."She told him still smiling innocently. She wondered what she would have to do to join.She was also wondering why he was still trying to scare her, she had burned her family alive no way this was going to bother her. She reached up innocently to prove the point to him she stuck her finger in his mouth and touched one of the teeths points before pulling her hand back.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 12:26 pm

He looked at her with a blank expression on his face as his mind absorbed the information. He was surprised this little girl wanted to join his baby, the organization S.C.A.R. If she wanted to join, she was going to have to pass his test. What the test was, she will find out. On another note, when she reached into his mouth to touch one of his teeth, his respect for her went up a notch, putting her at notch 1. "Alright, I'll give you a test. You must survive against me for 5 minutes. If you don't, well then, you die. If you do, I will let you join" he said as he cocked his arm back and let it fly at her with all his strength in an attempt to crush her into the pavement.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 12:33 pm

Seeing the punch coming Seri jumped in front of Kirara taking the blow and getting knocked back, she was hurt but not very baly. Taking the oppurtunity to jump back Kirara summoned spirit fire from Seri and Shot a vast plume of it at Chaos.keeping several flames around her own body."Well that was pretty rude uncle Chaos," She said," I would have thought even you would give a warning." She was still acting innocent but she was about to have to get serious.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 12:42 pm

Chaos scowled at Seri before he jumped away from the blast of fire that was sent at him. That girl's annoying friend got in his way but she would be out for a bit. Since he saw that she was ready for a fight, he grinned nastily as he morphed his arms and tentacles into hacksaws. "If you're not cheating, you're not trying. Your enemy won't give you a warning so why should I?" he questioned her as he shot his tentacles out at her, ready to hack her to pieces with his trusty spinning blades of doominess, as he dubbed them. The name might be goofy but it didn't take away the blade's deadliness.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 12:52 pm

Still manipulating the spirit fire she forced the flames to wrap themselves around Chaos's tentacles all the whilr moving back to protect herself keeping sprit fire close by. She was waitng for Seri to get up no way she could stand agaist Chaos's strength. She Would probably need to use god fire but that could end up screwing her over. She was thinking how she could keep him at bay for five minutes none of the possibilities seemed likely.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 1:06 pm

The Big Bad grit his teeth in annoyance over how he failed to hit his target. He assumed the fire would burn him but instead all it did was grab him and hold his tentacles in place. A surprise is definitely what he got for assuming. Chaos wrenched his tentacles free from Kirara's spirit fire and started running around her rapidly, launching out his tentacles in random, rapid patterns as he aimed to hack through different vital points of Kirara's body.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 1:14 pm

She wasn't going to take chances wrapping her body in a flame tornado she held off most of the blows but a few got through and cut her, non of which were deep but she was bleeding.Seri royally pissed about being knocked out went into her beast form attempting to wrap Chaos in her nine tails to crush him to death. she wasn't going to let anyone threaten Kirara.deciding to use two of her tails to try and catch the tentacles.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 1:38 pm

Chaos danced around the tails and went for a dropkick in an attempt to take Seri out of the fight once more. When he felt that was enough to take care of Seri, he turned back to Kirara and punched the ground, causing a shockwave to rip through the ground and be launched towards Kirara. He had to admit, so far the girl was doing OK but nowhere near enough to impress him yet.

3 minutes 40 seconds remaining.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 1:46 pm

Seri dodged the blow and launched her tales at chaos in a drill like motion. Kirara was tired of playing around she would incinerate everything in the park if she had to. Of course when she said incinerate she meant the soul of what she was burning. She formed a huge ball of spirit fire in her hands and shot it at chaos continuing to shoot smaller flames around the field so she could strike from multipl,e angles. Being thrown back by a shockwave from chaos she continued to shoot her flames around from her knees.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 24th 2011, 1:52 pm

Chaos yelped as he dove away from the tails, inadvertently dodging the blast of spirit fire she launched at him. He started expertly moving around the blast of spirit fire, slowly getting closer to her as he made sure to avoid Seri and when he was close enough, he launched his fist at her. This girl was only doing as good as she was because of that damned tailed friend of hers. If she survived, he was going to have to make sure she could fight without that damned thing's assistance.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kirara April 24th 2011, 2:13 pm

She forced a huge wall of spirit fire between her and chaos but all it managed to do was lessen the force of his blow. She was thrown back and could feel her cracked rib.Quickly getting up she converged the fire she had shot all around at chaos. She wasn't leaving him an opening in the flame to escape this time.Seri kept back waiting for her que to attack one more. Kirara wondered how much time had passed hoping she could keep him in her bonfire long enough to end the test.
kirara
kirara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top