The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_vote_lcapValeria, The Crimson Priestess I_voting_barValeria, The Crimson Priestess I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess I_vote_lcapValeria, The Crimson Priestess I_voting_barValeria, The Crimson Priestess I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valeria, The Crimson Priestess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Valeria, The Crimson Priestess

Post by Lilyrosemonster October 21st 2016, 2:19 pm

The Crimson Priestess

"To have my ultimate goal complete, I have to work with the blood, and see true power."

The Bio

Villain Name: The Crimson Priestess
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 5'5

The Looks

The Personality
Valeria may have an ultimate goal, but her nature is somewhat calm and peaceful. This is due to the amount of strain she is put through when using the sorcery that was bestowed upon her, she can not lose focus or cause any kinds of worry. But do not mistake this calmness for a good thing, such as love, for Valeria's soul is as dark as the shadows in the night.

The Story
Valeria was born in 548 BCE in ancient Rome, on the country side. Her family was farmers, but in secret, her mother left once a month for the night. Once night, when Valeria was 10, she followed her mother into the dark woods and found that she had stopped at a cave. When looking into the cave, she found her mother sacrificing an animal. Her mother had turned around and said: "Welcome child, to the shrine of Trivia". For her mother knew that her child would follow, for she wanted Valeria to continue the practice which , she did.

But many years later, when Valeria had practiced the worship of Trivia with her mother, somehow her father had found out what his wife was doing, and had her publically executed. So in his sleep, Valeria killed him and ran into the woods with his beating heart. She had reached the secret shrine and offered it to Trivia. Trivia was the roman goddess of darkness and sorcery, and she decided she had plans for Valeria. So whilst Valeria sacrificed her humanity and her father's heart, Trivia bestowed dark spirit magic onto Valeria.

But Trivia made Valeria wait for 2,546 years until the goddess declared the time to strike was now. Valeria now walks this earth again, sacrificing lives and earning the name 'The Crimson Priestess'

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers
She can dissappear into the shadows.
She is able to cast balls of dark energy, causing one to die a little on the inside and outside.
She can cast spells that can cause the shadows to come out and scare people- due to looking so life-like.
She can search for life forces in a 'shadow ball'

The Weaknesses
When she disappears into shadows, dogs and cats start to growl and bark.
When she is starting to create a spell, she has to chant and that takes at least 5 to 8 seconds build up, which is very slow.
When she is making the shadows come out, it drains her energy dramatically.
Becomes weak in the light
Remember, Valeria is still a human, can't die from old age, but can die from other causes.

The Items
Carries around a double-bladed spear, that seems to have an aura of blackness.

The Fluff
Whenever taking a step, shadows shrowd underneathe, no matter what time of day.

The RP Sample
*Valeria sits silently up in the tall tree, watching the sunset. She feels empowered when everything becomes dark and quiet. Closing her eyes, she lifts up her hand, palm up, and conjures a small ball of shadow. She continues to play with his ball until suddenly, she snaps open her eyes and sees a small squirrel scampering along the ground. She closes her palm, the shadow ball vanishing.

She looks down at the bottom of the tree and sees the same squirrel. Reaching behind her, he finds her double-sided spear, waits with silent patience, then leaps down onto the squirrel. It dies instantaneously, then takes it back to the shrine of Trivia. Resting it down on the stone, she chants a few prayers. Suddenly she hears the voice she heard 2,546 years ago. It says-* "It is time". *Valeria nods at the voice, but secretly was growing impatient. But not anymore, for Trivia, has given the signal, and it is time for Valeria to take this earth, for the rule of the Goddess of Darkness and Sorcery, she believed, was about to begin.*

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Lilyrosemonster
Lilyrosemonster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-10-21

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Valeria, The Crimson Priestess

Post by Chellizard October 22nd 2016, 12:42 am

Application Checklist

1. Does this application's Bio have the adequate information? Yes

2. Does this application's Look section have at least one photo, or six sentences detailing their character? Yes

3. Does this application have adequate personality information listed? Yes

4. Does this application have a detailed history with plot oriented information? Yes
Comment: I think your history is fine, but only in the sense that you have given a clear reason she has been dormant for how long she is.

5. Does this application properly use the priority list? Yes

6. Does this application have the proper 1:1 ratio for Powers:Weaknesses? Yes
Comment: The part in this power ( "She is able to cast balls of dark energy, causing one to die a little on the inside and outside." ) about dying inside is a permission based thing - but if the dark energy hits someone, I'm sure it will damage them. (:

7. Do the items on this application have adequate weaknesses? No
Comment: You say it has an aura? Is it purely cosmetic?

8. Does the Minion on this application have the proper 1:2 Powers:Weaknesses? Not applicable.

9. Do the RP Mechanics actually qualify as a role play mechanic? Yes

10. Is there an RP sample? Yes
Comment: However, I think you should consider writing more, in the future, about your characters surroundings. Describing the setting. Especially if you are going to be the first poster for a thread.

---

As soon as you make the appropriate edits, you should be good to go. (:

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2016, 1:33 pm

Just poking this to see if you're still interested in RPing here: Please make the appropriate edits and then you should be good to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Valeria, The Crimson Priestess JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top